NerdCraft Season 2: Episode 10 - THE HUGE 200,000 BLOCK MOUNTAIN TERRAFORM PROJECT

LOKIOLR's Avatar LOKIOLR5/1/22 7:16 pm
3 emeralds 75

In this episode I decide to embark on my largest project to date and completely terraform the land I'm building in converting it from a relatively flat sparse jungle to an extremely large snow capped mountain with realistic Minecraft caves and cliffs, and a custom ravine with aqueducts. The build took two weeks to plan and another exhausting two weeks to build with over 200,000 blocks placed.

NERDCRAFT SMP:
What is the NerdCraft SMP? This is a Minecraft SMP that's done in a style very similar to Hermitcraft. In fact, we use many of the same datapacks as the Hermits do on Hermitcraft. We are still a new Java Minecraft Server, and still growing, but all the people on the server are content creators in their own rights! If you're a content creator and would like to join our little community, please send us an email at nerdcraftsmp@gmail.com. Our plan is to continue this for many seasons! We are currently in season two, and after each season we will make the world we have built available for you to download. Then, we will start a new world, maybe with a new twist, for a new season!
LOKIOLR
Level 23 : Expert Engineer