Small+Big Youtubers Needed for a new Server Channel==Rewards

xxsg24xx's Avatar xxsg24xx9/23/13 6:56 pm
1 emeralds 235 2
9/23/2013 7:49 pm
xxsg24xx's Avatar xxsg24xx
Well First i'd like to say Welcome to the realm of Arescraft Arescraft is a pretty hardcore Survival server with its combination of over 50 plugins anyways to the topic.

I am setting up a machinima type Channel (http://www.youtube.com/arescraftonmc) where youtubers may submit their videos of gameplays and intros to the Server channel. Now why in the world would someone just join my server and make a bunch of intros and gameplays for free? Think again we will be providing you with several rewards
=Rewards=
-Free Subs and Views, How will you get these? Well with a unadvertised server with 5-15 players online a day (Not even the weekend traffic) your going to be getting atleast 5-25 subs within a week, Once the server leaves beta then its our journey to explore, we could be hitting 25-50 players online if all goes well no problem (Arescraft is 75 slots no lag).
-Ingame Coupons and Ranks The Youtuber Prefix is rewarded after a Intro and 2 Game plays are submitted, Currently we have 3 Youtubers on the server and they love the awesome free prefix, also if enough videos are made and enough effort is put fourth i may be willing to hand over a rank or two as a thank you
-A new Beginning, Look now a days a server you WANT to play on is hard, we've been striving the last month and a half to get the server up and running and we decided to fulfill players needs and happiness we need to enter server beta which is basically when we will be doing ALOT of updates all posted on the calender on our website (http://arescraftonmc.enjin.com) So far we've made a lot of progress with the server and the feedback is great, we are taking survival to another level by adding new potions, adding crazy drinks like champagne allowing players to own pets like a Wither to fight the evilness of mobs and more. Look we all have had that server that shutdown that we'd pay millions for it to come back up (Mine is funnyjunk ) Give us a try and come join and maybe get your youtube channel up and running.
-I was once a nooby youtuber, after some help from a fellow youtuber (#Heyitstom3101) i got myself up and running some awesome videos, if you need help come on the server and ask Shawn(Me, Also the owner), He'd be happy to teach you on a stream how to edit and record with Camtasia 7 or 8, Dont worry about costs their is a free 30 day trial.

=Requirements=
-Experience and atleast 5 videos uploaded to youtube
-13 years of age or older
-A mic that is smooth
-Editing Skills
-Thumbnails These can be made with Paint, IPaint and a thousand other free editing software
-Uploading atleast one video per week to send to the channel
-NO SUBS/VIEWS REQUIRED
-We are accepting and prepared to allow almost all youtubers, even if you have 5k subs you will be judged along the other youtubers
-Quality Videos If you need help creating a Intro and Outro join the Server and ask Shawn he'd be willing to either create or help you make a intro and outro. intros and outros add quality to your videos remember to also use editing throughout the video

=Applying=
Send all applications to arescraft1@gmail.com to get a quick and precise reply and /or comment in this forum, it will take longer to reply to the comments.
- Name (First name)
- Ign
- Experience with Youtube (1-100)
- Experience with Trailers (1-100)
- Experience with Gameplays (1-100)
- How many uploads?
- How many Subs
- How long you have been playing minecraft
- Gender (We have A lot of females on the server so dont feel shy or scared to be honest and no we try not to creep just stay away from Siberianhunt3r )
- Fps/Lag while recording
- How often are you willing to make Server Gameplays (Assuming you enjoy the server)
- Willing to make a dramatic Server Trailer Will be featured and a slide including your name, Link to your personal channel and chances are a good amount of subs
- Skype I would like to interview you if possible whether In game or In a Friendly skype call

Thank you so much for your time by reading and hopefully applying
xxsg24xx
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter