Youtube Networking Group, Like The Creatures [Applications]

NovaBoxGames's Avatar NovaBoxGames10/1/14 10:38 pm
10/5/2014 7:32 pm
NovaBoxGames's Avatar NovaBoxGames
Now as my channel has just hit 100 Subscribers, I want to do something big.
And that something is to create a group of youtubers that can record and make projects together with, My dream is to go far with this group of people and become professionals at what we do.

However, Before we go day-dreaming.
We need people that are very serious about taking the next step for their channels.

Now, I'm going to be very frank with you all. Since I want this project to be successful, I will be rather picky with choosing people to get the group I see fit.
So if you're rejected, Please do not be upset with me. Nobody likes a cry-baby.

Now then, I should mention the requirements which I will be honest can be a bit daunting. But please bare with me.

(Please erase my quotations in the Application)

Click to reveal
[ Age Requirement :] (I'd like you to be over the age of 15, For obvious reasons.)

[ Maturity Requirement : ] (Yes, I know everybody has this requirement. But i don't want a bunch of uneducated squeakers who swear like it's the hottest thing in the world)

[YouTube Channel : ] (I need to like your content, Quality, and overall characteristics before i interview you. Please have over 50 subscribers as well. Some exceptions)

[Microphone quality : ] ( Now this one might make or break your application, But in order to have a good quality group. we need good audio quality. Meaning that your microphone should be crisp, Clear, and have little or no background noise.)

[Name Suggestion: ] (I want a name for this group, And everybody has the right to vote. So all the members get to decide.)

[Experience : ] (This is essential, Because i want to make sure you all know what you're doing when you record. and that you're confident in your channel and aren't nervous when recording.)

And now, The most IMPORTANT requirement. [Energy : ] (Nobody wants some monotone let's player, You need to be fun, always have something to say, and entertaining.)

Thank you for your time, And hopefully we can all make this dream a success!
NovaBoxGames
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/05/2014 7:32 pm
NovaBoxGames
Bump
10/04/2014 11:54 pm
NovaBoxGames
Bump
10/04/2014 3:24 pm
NovaBoxGames
Alexjr07[ Age Requirement :] 16

[ Maturity Requirement : ] I'm in between immature and mature, I think.

[YouTube Channel : ] www.youtube.com/thehappybowls I made this channel 3 weeks ago, 1 more sub away from 50.

[Microphone quality : ] I use a Blue Yeti

[Name Suggestion: ] SexPanthers (Jokes)

[Experience : ] I've been streaming of at Twitch for about 5 months. My channel is here: http://www.twitch.tv/alexjr07

And now, The most IMPORTANT requirement. [Energy : ] I usually just be myself, I usually talk alot to avoid the silences.

Accepted! Message me your skype.
10/04/2014 9:58 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Alexjr07
[ Age Requirement :] 16

[ Maturity Requirement : ] I'm in between immature and mature, I think.

[YouTube Channel : ] www.youtube.com/thehappybowls I made this channel 3 weeks ago, 1 more sub away from 50.

[Microphone quality : ] I use a Blue Yeti

[Name Suggestion: ] SexPanthers (Jokes)

[Experience : ] I've been streaming of at Twitch for about 5 months. My channel is here: www.twitch.tv/alexjr07

And now, The most IMPORTANT requirement. [Energy : ] I usually just be myself, I usually talk alot to avoid the silences.
10/03/2014 11:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
The lord duckface
[ Age Requirement :] (I'd like you to be over the age of 15, For obvious reasons.) 15

[ Maturity Requirement : ] (Yes, I know everybody has this requirement. But i don't want a bunch of uneducated squeakers who swear like it's the hottest thing in the world) I do have knowledge In gramer but most of the time I just mess up correct myself

[YouTube Channel : ] (I need to like your content, Quality, and overall characteristics before i interview you. Please have over 50 subscribers as well. Some exceptions) cow comrade is my YouTube

[Microphone quality : ] ( Now this one might make or break your application, But in order to have a good quality group. we need good audio quality. Meaning that your microphone should be crisp, Clear, and have little or no background noise.) ok turtle beach x 12 Xbox version

[Name Suggestion: ] (I want a name for this group, And everybody has the right to vote. So all the members get to decide.) whatever works.

[Experience : ] (This is essential, Because i want to make sure you all know what you're doing when you record. and that you're confident in your channel and aren't nervous when recording.) I am profession when recording I am confident yes but I don't see it going anywhere fast

And now, The most IMPORTANT requirement. [Energy : ] (Nobody wants some monotone let's player, You need to be fun, always have something to say, and entertaining.) uhh well first you Don't SOUND LIKE A ZOMBIE I am allways livly happy with my works ( sexual references and double on tongras will be used
10/04/2014 12:02 am
NovaBoxGames
Link me your youtube, Please.
10/04/2014 8:07 pm
NovaBoxGames
Your application has been rejected, I'm sorry.
10/03/2014 11:44 pm
NovaBoxGames
Bump.
10/03/2014 5:17 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
ThouGreatness
[ Age Requirement :] 17

[ Maturity Requirement : ] Yes...? I am a perfect mixture of maturity and sarcasm!

[YouTube Channel : ] http://www.youtube.com/user/thougreatness/ also http://www.youtube.com/user/thatmacgui

Little side note here - I've just recently started uploading again. I prefer to record games with others so I've been keeping my eye out for a good group for some time now. I will upload more often if this group is a good fit.

[Microphone quality : ] I use Astro a40s. If my uploads with this group catch on I am willing to upgrade to a dedicated mic.

[Name Suggestion: ] I ran an SMP vanilla server for over a year under the name of Evermine. I'm really bad with names, I take forever to decide on them and usually think of multiple better ones the moment it's too late.

[Experience : ] I have done a lot of recording with games, tutorials, and other videos. A lot of the gaming didn't get uploaded because I just didn't feel it was good enough. However, with a good group, I will have the motivation to edit my content to a point where I feel it meets my personal standards. Have no fear of me being nervous or indecisive when recording. Confidence is not an issue with me.

[Energy : ] I can make a sarcastic, humorous remark out of just about any comment. I play best when in a group, and I never let my opinion go unheard. As for energy, I can provide just the right amount of energy when it's needed. A monotone voice is NOT an issue.

It would be great if we could continue this in private. I think once you get to know me you'll agree that I can bring something special to this group. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Also, I have Skype, TS, and Mumble.

Skype name is falsetension if you need that.
10/03/2014 6:45 pm
NovaBoxGames
Accepted!
10/03/2014 4:51 pm
NovaBoxGames
Bump, Applications are still open!
10/02/2014 9:48 pm
NovaBoxGames
Bump
10/02/2014 5:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Dinohoot8
Sounds cool.
10/02/2014 11:57 am
NovaBoxGames
Bump
10/02/2014 12:48 am
NovaBoxGames
NovaBoxGamesNow as my channel has just hit 100 Subscribers, I want to do something big.
And that something is to create a group of youtubers that can record and make projects together with, My dream is to go far with this group of people and become professionals at what we do.

However, Before we go day-dreaming.
We need people that are very serious about taking the next step for their channels.

Now, I'm going to be very frank with you all. Since I want this project to be successful, I will be rather picky with choosing people to get the group I see fit.
So if you're rejected, Please do not be upset with me. Nobody likes a cry-baby.

Now then, I should mention the requirements which I will be honest can be a bit daunting. But please bare with me.

(Please erase my quotations in the Application)

Click to reveal
[ Age Requirement :] (I'd like you to be over the age of 15, For obvious reasons.)

[ Maturity Requirement : ] (Yes, I know everybody has this requirement. But i don't want a bunch of uneducated squeakers who swear like it's the hottest thing in the world)

[YouTube Channel : ] (I need to like your content, Quality, and overall characteristics before i interview you. Please have over 50 subscribers as well. Some exceptions)

[Microphone quality : ] ( Now this one might make or break your application, But in order to have a good quality group. we need good audio quality. Meaning that your microphone should be crisp, Clear, and have little or no background noise.)

[Name Suggestion: ] (I want a name for this group, And everybody has the right to vote. So all the members get to decide.)

[Experience : ] (This is essential, Because i want to make sure you all know what you're doing when you record. and that you're confident in your channel and aren't nervous when recording.)

And now, The most IMPORTANT requirement. [Energy : ] (Nobody wants some monotone let's player, You need to be fun, always have something to say, and entertaining.)

Thank you for your time, And hopefully we can all make this dream a success!

If anybody is wondering, Skype OR Teamspeak is allowed. Just have skype or both. I will ask for this if you are accepted for an interview.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome