Which Star Wars Minecraft Story Title is Best?

stoatsnhoney's Avatar stoatsnhoney7/21/18 12:55 am
1 emeralds 210 5
7/23/2018 1:10 am
stoatsnhoney's Avatar stoatsnhoney
I'm making a Star Wars Minecraft story (about 20 minutes long) and the movie takes place right after A New Hope, like immediately afterwards. It starts with Darth Vader leaving the Yavin system so literally immediately. Anyways the plot is about a second Death Star that was a prototype that was decomissioned but Vader is using it to try to destroy the Rebellion in their evacuation, and then a small rebel group tries to stop the Death Star. But what is a good title?... The working title is Outer Rim: A Star Wars Minecraft Story, but "Outer Rim" doesn't have much to do with the story. :/
stoatsnhoney
Level 26 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2018 9:53 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
I think you should fuse Minecraft into the title instead of it sticking out like a sore thumb, like Minecraft Wars: Rise of the Rebellion or something like that. If copyright's an issue, call it Minecraft Wars: (Outer Rim/Whatever Title Gets Chosen) ~ [A Star Wars and Minecraft Mashup Story]. That's what I'd call it, anyways...
07/23/2018 1:10 am
stoatsnhoney
Yeah I'll look into that!
07/22/2018 8:42 pm
stoatsnhoney
Which sounds better: "Rise of the Rebellion", "The Rebellion Rises", or "Rebels' Rise"
07/22/2018 9:55 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
You know, I think Rise of the Rebellion sounds cooler because the rest just seem off to me. :P
07/21/2018 7:39 amhistory
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Star Wars MC: Deadly Shadows

I dunno.

In any case, if you're not done, I'd try finishing it first, looking over the polished content, and trying to derive a logical title from that. Titles tend to be best when inspired from the actual content when it's pretty much done and up for publishing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome