If you love sand than this is the best channel for you

alexsteppin's Avatar alexsteppin11/1/12 9:44 pm
1 emeralds 19
ok so was up peeps im here ceo of sand co and i need some worker (ppl to make vids and junk for sand co ) there are 3 bosses ceo (me) head and vice bosses they are to be respected there may be fueds bettwen echother as long its not with them any way sand co is my new channel and it in tekkit so you have got to have tekkit to be in this and skyep once i get your inf and app in ill get you the info like the server ip and stuffz im 14 by the way so yeha watch out with any dirty stuff lolz jk i dont give a damn what ya say just as long as i dont get in a mess ohh the link to the channel were theres a info vid uplodeing as im tyeping lolz and there are 50 slots in sand co so all i need is

age 14

skyep austin.luffman1

how long a day can you play me i can after i do my homework and stuff than im free and i dont get alot of homework any way so yhea im set up lolz

and this is a ? for you guys to anwser

what do i call gold

A. butter

B. a crayon

ok thats all bye now :D 8-) :twisted: :mrgreen: :geek: :P :shock: :? why are you guys still here go get your sand on (the name sand co has nothing to do with the big storm in new jersey and stuff cuz its name was sandy sarry if you thot that you were wrong :evil:
alexsteppin
Level 1 : New Crafter