Youtube

PokeytheBearYT's Avatar PokeytheBearYT9/22/19 1:46 pm
2 emeralds 197 6
9/28/2019 2:58 pm
PokeytheBearYT's Avatar PokeytheBearYT
Alright, so I am starting a Minecraft series on Youtube, but no one watches my videos! Is there a way to get my name out? Please help me, I try so hard to make good videos so it would be great if you responded.
PokeytheBearYT
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2019 3:14 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Toast
Laurent_Conlon
The first thing to do is to take a look at blog posts that have done well in your niche. Then, create incredibly informative videos, based on those blog post topics.
09/22/2019 7:05 pm
PokeytheBearYT
Is tubebuddy free? Anyway, thanks for letting me know!
09/22/2019 4:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Thonck
You'll need to find a way to stand out from the crowd. There are quite literally millions of Minecraft YouTube channels out there, so there's a super slim chance of someone stumbling on yours. Make content you think people who've never met you before can enjoy, and find cool ways to entertain them. A unique editing style, a fun personality, and funny commentary are great ways to get your name out there.
09/24/2019 10:18 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
LoJo Sho
Could not agree more with this comment. So often, I see people trying to make Minecraft Lets Players, no editing, nothing, thinking just uploading a video every so often will get them fame. And most of the time, well, I get bored a minute into the episode due to nothing interesting is happening.
09/28/2019 2:58 pm
PokeytheBearYT
Well, I will try! Thank you for your support and you just helped out a budding youtuber!
09/22/2019 4:47 pm
Level 43 : Master Warrior
Luxcas
Get a extension called “Tube Buddy” it is most useful if you pay for its features, it helped me get my old YouTube channel about 100 subscribers with lots of active viewers within a few weeks to 2-3 months.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome