A Planet Minecraft Themed Book!library_books

Kypickle's Avatar Kypickle12/22/21 7:02 pm
10 emeralds 274 16
4/2/2022 6:10 pm
Kypickle's Avatar Kypickle
Hello you guys! I've decided to try and start writing a story of sorts, just for fun, starring people from PMC. I need your help! Discuss ideas here, suggest characters, and other writing stuff lol

check out this wall post for more details!
Kypickle
Level 40 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/02/2022 6:10 pm
Kypickle
I have barely started on this lol

I really want this to be a huge collaborative project, so please share your ideas!
01/22/2022 12:20 pm
Kypickle
if anyone has any ideas, please say them down here, and also share this with others so this can be as big of a project as possible
01/07/2022 9:34 pm
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
SoapSoapSoap
Suggestion: In the middle of map, you'll find a secret way to a room where there'll soem sort of (don't make it too difficult, just sounds like it) intense objective by mysterious black guy.Once you complete it, he'll give you reward a teleporter (ender pearl as original pack). You'll teleport to 20 x 20 black concrete wall and floor. There's 4 little island, every islands represent 4 Minecraft biome, and evey islands have button which teleport you to another place, but now you should do parkour. Once you done every parkours in each islands, you'll teleported to ANOTHER place, now a difficult challenge.. FIGHT A BOSS, BRITAINUS SOAPPHOTODRAGONUS (British Angry Soap Dragon). I know sounds bonker, but just fight it, it trapped me (SoapSoapSoap) and once the player rescued me, he transformed into a wizard, because the Angy Soap took all of his spells and you give him all of his spells. As an another reward, he'll give you a magic sword called "Soap's Sword of Magnificent". The sword is probably the most powerful sword in-map nor if you hate idea make it the second. :)

NOTE:
- Use my skin (my Minecraft Java is kessah)
- Credit me on credits section :)
- This is inspired from Spamton boss fight on DeltaRune ch 2

That's it
01/07/2022 9:36 pm
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
SoapSoapSoap
Oh wait I forgot it's a book, but I may create a map based on thus story :)
12/31/2021 6:23 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Sheep
Mean Goat
clash of the mods
12/23/2021 8:37 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragon
Sassafras
Oooh can I be a character
probs no tho cuz these rules that come along with my character (I do have backup character tho)
if yes I’ll be a higher being from the multiverse who can view all time lines and all universes and can basically split themself
into infinite other higher being presences to visit and play out the set in stone timeline parts
-while on other universes, they have to create a form or existence which can be act eccedingly randomly as they have no rules
-Infinite wisdom and knowledge
-Sometimes creates boss and minions but the boss and minions are the same higher being (like puppets or whatever) is never lonely tho
-Nothing can leave universes except higher beings but if non higher beings could it would just be an illusion
-fictional worlds are actually just universes that imaginations could not exist without the multiverse. Say an author is writing a book but changes one little drink to Pepsi instead. They are not changing that universe even if they think they have the power they are just viewing another universe which is the exact same except for that one tiny detail because there are infinite universes so a world where humans have one finger and one thumb but everything else is the same. Fan fiction is another one of these slight variations
-no rituals necessary and if they worked it would be a illusion so feeble non-higher being minds could understand
-neutral one hundred percent and if they took the side of a bad guy or good guy their just doing it to maintain the illusion
of being a normal being
-most of the infinite universes are too unstable for anything to have formed
12/23/2021 10:52 am
Level 33 : Artisan Warrior
Firestar2477278
Wow 0o0 :3
12/23/2021 6:08 pm
Sassafras
Go with the back up character (my fursona)
theyl be neutral sided ok
12/23/2021 8:37 am
Sassafras
Ah yes venting my theory of the multiverse
12/23/2021 7:32 am
Firestar2477278
I am a writer as well (not a public writer -yet) and I often find it hard to write books unless an idea suddenly strikes me and I spend a lot of time building up the story in my head until I get it written out.
Normally, I would try to find a theme or something that I like a lot (cats), and turn it into a book. There are also different categories to choose from like Mystery, Horror, Action, Fantasy, etc. Or, if you have a certain character in mind, you can think of their traits, personalities, where they live, what they do, their past life (etc) and build up from that as well. Mostly depends on what you're most interested in doing.
These are just my thoughts and tips, but you don't have to follow them. :3

And I would also like to be a character! :3
I don't mind what role I have, but I would like my character to be female and to have black cat ears and tail. And for the personality of my character: stubborn, a little naive, adventurous, and cheerful.
Thank you! :3
12/23/2021 12:08 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Batman
ZappyGru
I'd be interested in being sort of a main villain. I'm thinking of something that is heavily inspired from our discussion from earlier.
12/22/2021 10:26 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
I kinda sorta wanna be a character.

I would say go for Third person point of view, limited? Or maybe hop around characters with each chapter. Like a character meets another character and that's whose viewpoint is next.
Or Second person point of view.
Oh and make sure you use active not passive voice if you wanna do battle/fighting/exciting stuff.

Lol, I probably sound like a huge nerd.
12/23/2021 7:03 am
Firestar2477278
Hello fellow nerd! :3
12/23/2021 2:26 pm
Kypickle
yeah I was planning to do something like your suggestion, third-person but focusing the view on different characters every chapter or so, so yeah

also yes I will try and make you a character
12/22/2021 8:56 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Procrastinator
SaraTheChef
maybe a pmc civil war between the different communities on pmc
like a skinners vs mapmakers or something
12/22/2021 10:18 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
That sounds sick! I wanna see this. Lol
Planet Minecraft

Website