Book and Quill Storiescollections_bookmark

Burgerhero48's Avatar Burgerhero489/23/22 3:21 pm
2 emeralds 3.7k
I found some stories to put in a Book and Quill. They are formatted by page, just copy and paste each paragraph into the game to get the book and quill.

One method that could make it a little easier to do this is to set manual text replacement to replace something like EEP1 with the first page of Escaping Ender. The best part about this technique is that you can use it from world to world without having to re-copy each page.

I have been trying to find good book & quill stories for a while now, and I'd like to share these with everyone. Tell me in the comments if you have a story you'd like to be added to the list!

My Name is Steve by Trevor Green - Steve wakes up in a snowy forest with no memory of his past and has to survive in a strange, blocky world.

Eve B4 Christmas by Chauncey Kent- A Minecraft spin on the Christmas poem Night Before Christmas.

Nether or Naught by Chauncey Kent - The player's Nether portal malfunctions, leaving the player to find their way home.

The Siege by Chauncey Kent - A village is overrun with zombies and the player has to protect it.

Reckless Abandon by Chauncey Kent - Steve goes mining for iron and finds himself in a dangerous situation.

Rising Sun by Chauncey Kent - Basically the villager bible.

Steve, the Last Architect by Ajriel - Steve explores an abandoned mineshaft and finds some ancient books that contain shocking revelations.

I'll update this with more as I find them (and as I format them, there are a few that aren't on there because they aren't formatted yet) but for now, I hope this helps those who wish to expand their Minecraft libraries!
Burgerhero48
Level 23 : Expert Cake