Cyber Equinox

Dynit's Avatar Dynit6/4/14 5:44 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 82
6/17/2014 8:39 am
Dynit's Avatar Dynit
In today's society, lives are controlled by the tech we use. From a small motor we use to make cute Bristle-bots to supercomputers that control the world, technology has become part of this society. This is because the power of connectivity has benefited the social nature of people. There was a time were the power of connectivity and social freedom has preserved the ideals of freedom, in humanity and the internet. The internet grants people the connectivity and convenience needed in society

But now governmental corruption, businesses becoming tyrants of nations and freedoms being taken away by the same bourgeois dictators could threaten the ideas of freedom in exchange for profit. With too much convenience there is little security, meaning it is a matter of seconds to ruin someone's life with excess amounts of advertising.

All hope is not lost though, as there are groups or individuals, once outcasts for their nature towards the internet and a lack or social interaction, who can challenge the rule of the tyrants and bring back freedom to the internet and in turn, humanity's freedom.

These people are Hackers, the masons of technology and freedom fighters against a corporate dictatorship.

Welcome to the world of Cyber Equinox

A cyber war is raging in Chicago, you can decide the fate of the world in this war for control. Will you be the one to decide fate?

You can join into this RPG by posting your character's details here:
cyber-equinox-application-forum-t406097.html

See you in chicago!
Dynit
Level 27 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2014 8:39 am
Dynit
---------------------------Chatterb0x------------------------
[Vox] Hey, just a heads up, we got a shipment of SX-370's at Extraxus's warehouse, permission to raid when I'm done here?
[1337_Fenrir] If these 'SX-370's are nothing more than experimental and volatile weapons of mass destruction, NO! If they are experimental equipment that is safe enough to reverse-engineer and be used for our counter-attacks, hell yeah! You have the big G O!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
06/15/2014 1:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
---------------------------Chatterb0x------------------------
[Vox] Hey, just a heads up, we got a shipment of SX-370's at Extraxus's warehouse, permission to raid when I'm done here?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
06/14/2014 9:49 pm
Dynit
"Uh oh..." Alex cried, stunned and shocked.

"What now?" Eddie questioned.

"Looks like the whistleblower's details have no credibility, meaning these revelations are worthless." Kate replied.

"Well it looks like TruthLeaker is going to help us now in this fight, most of their member are formerly hackers." Alex added on.

----------------------Chatterb0x---------------
[Vox] вловоцишвдчьови опросов голов
[kinke_Wire] a corrupted serb message. I have an idea...
---------------------------------------------------
06/14/2014 8:20 pm
The Silver Paladin
BREAKING NEWS: Angelov Cleared! Today the supreme court declared in a 5-4 Majority tha Angelov, often called the Usurper because he bought the white house, was acquired of all charges brought against him. When asked why he was acquited, Justice John Marston stated " Men have been buying the white house for ages, Rich White men are what runs the country!" More later on this at 5:00
06/14/2014 8:12 pm
The Silver Paladin
Riley ran through the Parking garage. His DeOssie phone buzzed "Dangit Angelov! That wasn't the deal! You double crossed me! I can- офзх вловоцишвдчьови опросов голов ERROR! message corrupted. A wall of code flashed. Before him. His trojan worked before! He transferred what he had to Fenrir and Kinke_wire. Saying "You gotta see this! Extraxus is MAD!"
06/14/2014 6:37 am
Dynit
Meanwhile back at the loop...

"What the-" Katie remarked suprisingly. "It seems RTZ and Shadow somehow made it to Brandon docks, and are on their way to the center".

"Im dropping breadcrumbs just to help them out. Make sure the feds don't intercept these breadcrumbs Eddie." Alex demanded.

"Got it, and apparently Vox is planning to hijack a plane just got get his girlfriend out of Lichenstein." Eddie replied. "The Titan Tech Team will keep the feds over there busy whilst getting her and themselves a pickup."
06/14/2014 2:12 am
The Silver Paladin
Riley sat in the car.
-------------------Chatterb0x-------------------
[Vox] There are men patrolling the Runways! We can control the tower, but Getting this plane to land will be hard, what type of plane is it?
------------------------------------------------------

((PLANE HEIST! YEAH! FEMA CAN'T TOUCH THIS!))
06/14/2014 1:28 am
Dynit
--------------chatterb0x------------
[Vox] I understand, but O'Hare is dead Air, no one but MI6, FEMA, and CDC allowed. They aren't even letting cargo come through. Now, I'm going in!
[1337_Fenrir] Take this, it will fool autolocks.
[1337]_Fenrir] Lockerbegone.app
---------------------------------------
06/13/2014 9:15 pm
The Silver Paladin
----------------chatterb0x----------------
[Vox] I understand, but O'Hare is dead Air, no one but MI6, FEMA, and CDC allowed. They aren't even letting cargo come through. Now, I'm going in!
------------------------------------------------
06/13/2014 9:05 pm
Dynit
---------------------Chatterb0x------------------
[Vox] I don't care what the danger risk is! I'm getting my girlfriend! She has a plane at O'Hare we can use as a mobile base.
[1337_Fenrir] I understand but our backup booked a flight to O'Hare so they can help with us hacking inside Angelov's supercomputers.
[Kinke_Wire] Not to mention escape from feds.
[M4573R_V1RU5] And MI5
----------------------------------------------------
06/13/2014 8:40 pm
The Silver Paladin
------------------Chatterb0x---------------------
[Vox]I don't care what the danger risk is! I'm getting my girlfriend! She has a plane at O'Hare we can use as a mobile base.
06/13/2014 8:34 pm
Dynit
---------------Chatterb0X--------------
[Vox] the deed has been done, what should I do?
[1337_Fenrir] *sigh* are you crazy? Members of RTZ and shadow are going to that airport on route to chicago. They are backup.
[Vox] ...
[M4573R_V1RU5] You forgot the Titan Tech Team as well.
-------------------------------------------
06/13/2014 6:32 pm
The Silver Paladin
"Wow, that was amazing! Should we put on a HAZMAT suit? I got some from my heist in Atlanta. We will fit in with the CDC agents." Riley said pulling two suits from the backpack tha held his laptop, his IPhone, and his USB ports. He pulled out a fake ID. A pilot named James Marionovich. "This will get us on the runway. He then pulled out 2 fake IDs marked with "Jackson Tordeleson and Michael Marrow." Riley then finished his Coke. "I also have the only vial of Smallpox at home." ((PLANE JACKING TIME!))
06/13/2014 6:12 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Thebubbaman2800
Pixel pulled over on the curb and pulled out his phone activating a program. He turned back to Vox. "Alright, keep quiet for a second. I'll get us inside." Pixel got out of the car and started towards the FEMA representative. The FEMA rep turned to him. "Whoa buddy, I told you to get back." Alright Pixel. Here goe's nothing. He straightened his jacket and pulled out his wallet, "Look, I'm not your buddy. James Kingston, MI6." Pixel flashed a badge from his wallet. "We suspect this is linked to an attack earlier in Britain." The FEMA rep mumbled, "I gotta check this out." Pixel pulled out a business card. "You can call the number of my superiors." The FEMA rep took the card and dialed the number and the phone in his car started ringing before the program kicked in, sending back a prerecorded message confirming his identity. "Alright, it checks out." Pixel went back to the car and grabbed his phone and Vox. "Let's go. They're letting us in."
06/13/2014 5:56 pm
The Silver Paladin
BREAKING NEWS!: Bioterrist hits Chicago! O'Hare is currently shut down as CDC agents investigate this attack. It happened only moments after the Princess of Liechtenstein returned from her trip. It was started in Security, and spread through the vents. At the moment, FBI has no suspects. Related: John Extraxus Outed as Whistleblower dealing with hackers. Sentenced to death.
06/13/2014 5:48 pm
The Silver Paladin
"Meeting us I believe. And yeah the CIA hack was done with 2 programs one known as The Fourth Horseman which kills computer systems, and the other called Deus Ex Machina. I can give you the software." They pulled up to the entrance gate, when a FEMA representative stopped them "What the hell?" Riley said "I'm sorry, you got to go back There was a Bioterrorism attack here. CDC is coming to check people." at that moment Riley received a message on his iPad. Relayed from Extraxus's Computer. "Alright. The deed is done! O'Hare airport has been disabled. What should I do?" He forwarded it to Fenrir.
06/13/2014 5:39 pm
Thebubbaman2800
Pixel chuckled. "Bold move, asking a hacker where he lives. I got a penthouse up on in the Gold Coast. It looks right out over Lake Michigan. It a beauty, and people tend to ask less questions of the man on the top floor, if you know what I mean." Pixel took a turn and the airport came into view. "I've heard of your work. The CIA hacking was flashy business,and it was good code." Pixel pulled up outside the airport. "Alright, she coming out to meet us or do I got to enter an airport?"
06/13/2014 5:20 pm
The Silver Paladin
Riley nodded The Surge Virus! very helpful in moving that flight from New YOrk to STL. "Relationships aren't working out to well, I only have a relationship with a hacker in Virginia, One in STL, two in Chicago, and 54 Centurions whom I don't know well." Riley says. "I'm curious though, Where do you live? In the same apartment or..." Riley said taking a sip of the Cherry Coke he grabbed befor he left.
06/13/2014 3:38 pm
Thebubbaman2800
Pixel started the car and began to pull out of the parking garage. "My handle is Pixel, hacker extraordinaire and guy who steals things. I developed the Surge virus, if that's how you know me." Pixel pulled out into the street headed towards the airport. "It's dangerous business, having relationships in our line of work. How's it working for you?"
06/13/2014 9:30 am
Dynit
((another POV))

BREAKING NEWS: President Malkenbourgh is facing impeachment. After revelations against Malkenbourgh, the supreme court (Untouched by Angelov's 'Takeover') is planning to impeach the newly placed president for rigging the elections.

"Every citizen has the right to decide who they feel and think should be the next president. Angelov clearly went against their [the civilian's] wishes just for profit."

If every judge of the supreme court agrees, Malkenbourgh will have charges for abusing the political system for corporal reasons and if the trial finds Malkenbourgh guilty, everyone in Angelov in the political system will be outcasted and re-election will take place.

More will unfold...
06/13/2014 9:13 am
Dynit
----------------Chatterb0x-----------------------
[1337_Fenrir] hwwps://Snoop.dog
[Kinke_Wire] What's this?
[1337_Fenrir] Just in case...
----------------------------------------------------
06/12/2014 5:40 pm
The Silver Paladin
((I'm fine being God-modded in messages.
06/12/2014 4:50 pm
The Silver Paladin
Riley sat in the passenger seat of the Bentley. "Do you mind of We pick up my girlfriend? I told her to run, and I got a message over my DeOssie (A covert phone.) that she was at O'Hare airport. Riley checked his wallet "Money, Fake ID's, gun licenses, Visa Black card. Actual drivers license." he said running down the list. It was all there. He looked over at the driver. "Who are you? what's your hacker handle I mean, you look familiar."
06/12/2014 9:54 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Elvengarda
Delai sat on the leather couch in his living room, looking at the memory stick. He wondered what would be in it for it to be sealed away so well. Only one way to find out... he got up and went to grab his old laptop from the attic. Windows 17 still ran 521 GB memory sticks
06/12/2014 1:49 am
Dynit
((Okay.))
06/12/2014 12:38 am
Elvengarda
((Dynit, would you mind not to God-mod? let everyone control their own characters))
06/12/2014 12:25 am
Dynit
----------------------------Chatterb0x-------------
[Xenaz] We found Pixel in his bentley, along with vox.
[1337_Fenrir] Are they Alive?
[Frobnitz] Yup.
[1337_Fenrir] Good, lead them to the centre in Chicago.
[Xenaz] No problem Fenrir.
[Frobnitz] We also got the weapons.
[1337_Fenrir] Good.
-----------------------------------------------------------
06/12/2014 12:20 am
Elvengarda
Delai had expected something different to be in the vault. At first he didn‘t even think there was anything in it. A 512 GB memory stick laid in a corner all lonely. It seemed to be an older model, nothing special. But hey, a memory stick was better than no memory stick at all. He took it and put it in his pocket, then casually and confident made his way out of the bank.
06/12/2014 12:17 am
Dynit
"Pixel?" Alex called with a voice masker.

"who's this?" Pixel asked, with a disturbed tone.

"Xenaz and Frobnitz are coming to your home, they have weapons. Follow them as they know the best way to chicago without being caught!" Alex replied.

"Alright, if you say so freak" Pixel replied sarcastically.
06/12/2014 12:11 am
Thebubbaman2800
(I appear to have become an npc. Not quite sure what's going on. But I'll go from where I think things are at.)
Pixel sat in the living room of Riley and helped himself to a bag of crisps. He messaged the group back. "[Pixel] Sorry gents. Had to pick up the Vox." The television flickered on and Pixel sat up, looking behind him at the man. "Rise and shine, sleepyhead. We got big things ahead of us." Pixel groaned and stood up, walking over to throw away the crisps bag and grab a beer from the fridge. "Hurry up. We're taking my car. After this mornings fiasco, we set up a temp little hideout in a warehouse. It's cozy enough." Pixel took the elevator downstairs, humming to himself as Riley followed and he chirped his car keys. The familiar sound of his Bentley unlocking went off and he got in with Riley in the passenger seat. "You got any errands? or can we just head down there."
06/12/2014 12:08 am
Dynit
((POV))

BREAKING NEWS: TruthLeaker calling the election fraud? The whistleblowing group TruthLeaker released several documents containing bribery and fraud in the recent elections. According to the documents the election was rigged so that Angelov can have the edge against their competitors. Who sent the documents, we are not so sure...
06/12/2014 12:04 am
Dynit
--------------------------------Chatterb0x---------------------------------
[Vox_Populi] We've been Breached! This place is not safe! Anywhere but h-
[Kinke_wire] Dammit! Vox you there?
Error: Vox_Populi left Chatterb0x
[Kinke_Wire] Dammit!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vox's been compromised!" Katie replied, annoyed by the fact that Vox is in deep dirt!

"Where's Pixel? He should be here by now.." Alex questioned.

"Well its the techy trio now!" Eddie joked.

"What about other hackers Katie?" Alex questioned again.

"Xenaz and Frobnitz are still going to Chicago. Sending breadcrumbs to the location" Katie replied "But as for Ghost the Beast, he is here in Chicago but working as re-layer for IRC"

"Well tell Xenaz and Frobnitz to not only deliver hardware but also some guns, preferably smgs and shotguns" Alex ordered.

"Why arsenal as well?" Katie asked.

"In a couple of minutes, things will turn ugly..." Alex replied.

But then a message from chatterb0x appeared.

-------------------------chatterb0x-----------------------
[Vox] Here you may want to watch this
[Vox] HWWP://Relayer.relay
[1337_Fenrir] Are you kidding me?
[Vox] Nope.
[1337_Fenrir] Alright, thanks.
[1337_Fenrir] BTW, Xenaz and Frobnitz will pick you up and deliver you to chicago.
[Vox] Got it.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I got some good news" Alex announced "Vox is alright and we got the whistle blower files from Extrasus aswell!"

"Send it to TruthLeaker Alex, we can't handle anymore heat from the feddies" Eddie replied.

"Will do Eddie" Alex agreed.
06/11/2014 11:55 pm
The Silver Paladin
BREAKING NEWS: Vox_Dei missing! the infamous hacker called Vox_Dei has been almost completely wiped off the face of the earth. His hacking records are gone and mysteriously replaced with those of more powerful yet unknown ones. Named L337_Fenrir, M45t3R_Virus and another unknown hacker named Vox_populi. Vox_Dei was seen dragged off during the terrorist attack at an L-Train station. FBI is searching.

Riley woke up in his apartment looking over lake Michigan. He wore only a T-shirt and sweatpants, he got up and walked into the living room. He turned on his 80 inch TV to see footage of a police chase. "Dang, so, was Vox_Dei, really not famous at all? Just. A dream? He sat down. He opened his laptop to see a bunch of messages. Most from Eva, but one in particular. One from John Extraxus. This one was marked special. He forwarded it to Fenrir.
06/11/2014 11:44 pm
The Silver Paladin
Riley sat at the center station. He tapped a few things into his iPad. Mainly "I love you" and "Be safe!" they were to his girlfriend who was returning the next day. He then relayed three messages from Extraxus "Look, These hackers aren't a problem to my shipments, They're your problem Angelov! Look, you're paranoid. No, I'm not canceling the SX-370 shipments just because a hacker could have gotten them." he watched three people get off the train. His messages buzzed "Riley, Why are men with weapons searching our house?" Rikey replied "Run! RUN LIKE HELL!" he then typed into Chatterb0x
----------------------Chatterbox------------------
Vox_populi: we've been breached! This place is not safe! Anywhere but h-
--------------------------------------------------------
he blacked out.
06/11/2014 11:27 pm
Dynit
"WTF? Eddie!" Alex yelled

"what Alex, can't you see I am trying to find Pixel?" Eddie replyed.

"We got the wrong guy!" Alex yelled again

"Well that is not meant to be Vox_Dei, I did that just to get you guys into the besieged area!" Eddie snarled.

"WTH are you thinking Eddie?" Katie sternly questions him.

All of a sudden Alex gets a phone call.

"From the real Vox_Dei. Apparently he's got files from a former Angelov whistle blower john Extrasus."

"Katie, I need you to contact Vox ASAP, we need to know what is going on." Eddie cried.

"im on IRC now

-------------------------------Chatterb0x-------------------------

[Kinke_Wire] Vox?
[Vox_Populi] Yeah Kinke?
[Kinke_Wire] Were the hell are you?
[Vox_Populi] I'm heading to the L-train to the center. Where are the others?
[Kinke_Wire] Myself, Fenrir and M4573R_V1RU5 are with an impostor back at the hacker center. Fenrir sent Pixel co-ordinates to the center.
[Pixel] Almost close..
[Vox_Populi] Pixel be careful, there are security cameras outside the L-Train Stations. It takes seconds to be compromised.
[Pixel] Don't worry, Fenrir dealt with these snoops!
[Vox_Populi] I'll be in the center ASAP
[kinke_Wire] Alright. Take care Caro.
[Vox_Populi] At least the Junta isn't controlling America.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
06/11/2014 11:10 pm
The Silver Paladin
Riley put in the passcode for Extraxus: 3692. A guard walked past "Why the heck is that door open?" he muttered to himself. Riley slipped in and inserted a tracking card. Now everyone would thik whoever got this shipment of shirts was Vox Dei. He tapped out a number on his IPhone, he was Vox Populi now. The voice of the people. His phone buzzed. He opened the IRC app. "Hello?" he typed in. They thought Riley was captured. That was a hoot!he exited out and went into the main office, he inserted a USB, which uploaded a Trojan onto John Extraxus's computer which would relay to Riley's laptop. Extrasus did handling for Angelov, and he would have everything that Extraxus had. He typed in. "Uploading info from both Angelov and John Extraxus. Scanned for spyware, nothing. Should load soon." He ran out of Extraxus's office and bolted toward the Apartment building.
06/11/2014 10:59 pm
Dynit
"Kinke_Wire?"

"Yeah?"

"What now?"

"We need to save Vox_Dei.."

On the Loop, Eddie Colinton spots a van containing a fugitive...

"Alright lad, time to get you out."

All it takes is hacking into the bollards system...

Vox_Dei, still in the van after his trial, suddenly felt a bang from the front. Disoriented he sees the doors opening and a figure appeared.

"Hello, Vox'ead can you hear me? Bugger that i'll carry you by hand.

--------------------------------Chatterb0x-------------------------------------

[M4573R_V1RU5] Hello, anyone?
[Kinke_Wire] M4573R_V1RU5?
[1337_Fenrir] Look this isn't the time for us to buy some bogus trojans!
[M4573R_V1RU5] I got someone here...
[Vox_Dei] Hello?
[Kinke_Wire] Vox_Dei!
[1337_Fenrir] Vox_Dei! what happened?
[M4573R_V1RU5] Lets say he had been the victim from a road rage...
[1337_Fenrir] Where are you now?
[Kinke_Wire] I know where they are going. Follow me Fenrir!
[Pixel] Where are you guys?
[1337_Fenrir] Pixel, head to the breadcrumbs im uploading you now
[1337_Fenrir] hwwps://BitznBobz.BB
[Pixel] Got it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
06/11/2014 9:50 pm
The Silver Paladin
POV:
CNN: terrorist attack in Afghanistan! Today, there was a terrorist attack against US forces in Afghanistan. It killed 3 soldiers and four civilians. Al Qaeda is blamed for the attack. And next, a puppy is saved from a wildfire. This dog was caught in the roots of an oak tree, with the fire closing in, a firefighter noticed the dog and rushed to the rescue. And next! Thou shalt not kill? Some are, and blaming the Christians. The murders, where everybody is crucified, is blamed on Christians. The Pope said it has nothing to do with it. Yesterday, a member of the House of Representatives was killed this way. The New Roman Legion has not claimed responsibility. Up next!: Microsoft clo- BREAKING NEWS!: the hacker known as Vox Dei has been taken into custody. The CIA traced the phone and arrested a man blamed for the recent cyber attacks, the name has not yet been released. But he was found in Washington DC in front of the Supreme Court, his execution date has been set.
06/11/2014 9:28 pm
The Silver Paladin
Riley walked from the station to his Apartment. No one mugged him, he was as good with a gun as he was with a computer. On the streets of both St Louis Memphis, and Chicago, he was Romulus. He stepped into the lobby of his building "Hello Mr Peterson! Where's your Girlfriend, the Princess of wherever?" the Person at the desk said. "She's away." Rikey said. He took the elevator up to his penthouse suite. Dating the daughter of the third richest royal had it's perks! He stepped into his study and opened up a new app called "Deus Ex Machina." he was able to retrieve all presidential files with it last time so why not this time? He then turned on CNN. "Terrorist attack in Afghanistan, Puppy saved from Wildfire, Christianity blamed for spike in murders." All the regular crap. Nothing on Vox Dei, or even The funeral of Eva's father in Liechtenstein. He checked his computer again. Deus ex Machina had worked! It had bounced off of a dummy server and was untraceable. That's why The Horseman didn't work. Riley put on his Cardinals cap again and walked toward Extraxus Shipping and Warehouses. He had a job to do!
06/11/2014 9:19 pm
Dynit
(( another POV, civilian))

"BREAKING NEWS: Angelov prepares manhunt against hackers. After Vox_Dei's Nuisance against Angelov Corporation, Vice President Alana DeGreen accepted a 'manhunt' policy against the hackers.

"To all citizens of Chicago, be vigilant as your precious city will be bloated with hackers. But worry less as Angelov corporation will hunt down these hipster scoundrels once and for all."

Rumor says that even computer firms are also targeted by Angelov as several high profile members of these firms are, based on their records, hackers as well!

Will this be the beginning of the end for hackers? Rumor also stated that Vox_Dei is the catalyst for the increasing number of cyber crime!"
06/11/2014 9:14 pm
Dynit
"Well if encrypting the damn message to serbian isn't bad enough, Vox_Dei shifted the message as well!" Katie Cursed.

-----------------------------Decryptor Mk1 "Panormania"------------------------------------------

Original Message: Јф дуопрое одхњгфљјугдввдзхѕгхеедјсцњклф фхзфкуреед, јд нџклднд

Encryption type: Foreign mask (Serbian)

Decrypted message: JF duoproe odhnjgfljjugdvvdzhẑgheedjscnjklf fhzfkureed, JD ndžkldnd

ERROR: Can't detect Encryption type

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
06/11/2014 9:06 pm
Dynit
When Alex saw the news about Vox_Dei hacking into Malkenbourgh's files, he immediately confirms war is coming.

When all of a sudden he receives a message, translated into Russian.

"Should have gotten that translation system" Alex cursed to himself, but he knows someone that has the skill to do a decryption with a message coded from a foreign language...

-----------------------------------Chatterb0x v.1 "Round Table"--------------

[1337_Fenrir] Kinke_Wire?
[Kinke_Wire] Eh?
[1337_Fenrir] You good at decryption right?
[Kinke_Wire] What else?
[1337_Fenrir] Can you de-crypt this?
[1337_Fenrir] Јф дуопрое одхњгфљјугдввдзхѕгхеедјсцњклф фхзфкуреед, јд нџклднд
[Kinke_Wire] Who sent this? The mafia?
[1337_Fenrir] The same guy who wants all hackers to come to chicago, thats who!
[Kinke_Wire] I'll see wat its is.
[Kinke_Wire] BTW....
[Kinke_Wire] Send backup from your dark clan
[Kinke_Wire] Vox_Dei might have 'declared' war against Angelov.
[1337_Fenrir] WTF?!?!?!!??
[1337_Fenrir] Were screwed!!!!!
[Kinke_Wire] I'm asking the lads from RTZ for help. Will you do the same with shadow?
[1337_Fenrir] Well...if you say so.
[1337_Fenrir] GTG

-------------------------------End Chatterb0x--------------------------------------
06/11/2014 10:10 am
Elvengarda
Delai scanned his security card, and did the eye scan.
"Welcome, Mister Inanis" he liked the name, it was his signature false identity. His father and mother used to talk about the Inanis-culture, a missing link in the evolution of humanity from hunter to agricultural settlement. Of course the identity had nothing to do with him. Mister Inanis was a 28 year old, blonde haired and blue eyed Swede, currently unemployed. Funny how his false identity was a failure, while he was a miracle child.
As he opened the bigger vault door, he checked his stocks on his phone. Not much had changed, he was still a millionare, one of the youngest to ever get a degree in theoretical economics. He smiled a bit, he'd be like the perfect son in law. The problem was that he hadn't much of a goal left, so he just robbed banks as a hobby.
He never started all of this to get money, just to see how far he could come with it. And he got pretty far. Because he didn't need to do it for a living, he could easily get away with everything, and his status gave him a big advantage aswell. It was the planning, the constant thrill of being invisible, and then the big rush as he walked out of somewhere with a bag full of treasure and money. It couldn't overcome the emptyness in his life though.
It was as easy this time as it ever was, even now he had gone for the higher security vaults. The code was easily cracked, and the guards didn't look up as he was someone with money, someone who wouldn't look out of place near a heavily secured vault. He tipped his invisible hat to the guards as he passed them by, typing the security codes and accessing the scanning room. His whole body would be scanned, one of the most hyper-advanced security systems. One he had found the crack to two months ago. "Good afternoon Mister Inanis, you are granted full access"
"Of course I am" He had access to everywhere and everything.
06/11/2014 9:30 am
The Silver Paladin
((I'm gonna do a POV from someone else. This will be the only one like this.))

BREADKING NEWS!: Hacker hacks President! Today the hacker known as Vox Dei hacked the President. The president gave a speech today talking about his war on Hackers
"These are a disease unto the world. They can drain your bank account, they can destroy your records, and they can even kidnap people as evidenced by Vox Dei's Redirection of flight 2750 from New York, to St Louis. Vox Dei is the worst of them! He has pulled off multiple Bank heists, Kidnappings, and attacks on the government. Vox Dei and others like him need to be stopped! And these new policies will stop them!"
I other news: Vox Dei has just made justin Bieber end up in Iran. Thanks Vox!
06/11/2014 9:05 am
The Silver Paladin
Vox Dei was terrified. He sat at a bench in the museum of science and industry. He didn't mean to start a war from the corporation ruled government against hackers
. "Fatuus Fatuus Fatuus! (Stupid, stupid stupid.) why did I do that? He opened his IRC Network and encrypted a message. Јф дуопрое одхњгфљјугдввдзхѕгхеедјсцњклф фхзфкуреед, јд нџклднд. It was gibberish. But anyone who was a hacker could read it. He hit "send to all." the Email said "Hello! I have just messed us up! I was able to retrieve a file from the president's phone. We need a group. One of the best and brightest hackers we know! One like the New Roman Legion to take down the government. ((I didnt mean to be the instigator and starter of this xD.)) he closed the iPad and god back on the train. He reopened it and the IRC network to see he got two new messages.
06/11/2014 3:18 am
Thebubbaman2800
Pixel sat up in his expensive penthouse over Chicago cleaning computer parts, and by cleaning, he meant making them untraceable. It was tedious work. He got up to take a break and stepped into his office. He put on a jacket and sat down at the computer. The room was kept cold enough for the supercomputer he'd spent years building and the walls and floor were covered in plastic sheeting to avoid forensic evidence if he got busted. He cracked his knuckles and sat down at the computer. He immediately turned on his encryption software and entered the IRC exclusive to hackers. He had received a message. Let's see here ... assistance against the war on hacking. The message was sent by a Vox_Dei. Wasn't he one of the terrorists got us into this mess. Ah well. He sent a reply back. "This is Pixel. What do you need?".
06/11/2014 2:19 am
Dynit
To Katherine Warraling. Her journey to Chicago is the beginning of a new chapter of her life.

Escaping from the Australian Feds back in canberra, Katie has since been doing some grey hat hacker jobs from small cyber cafes to supercomputer facilities.

Siblings? None as she is the only child from a couple who abandoned her when she was still a newborn. But despite these not-so-humble beginnings she was able to get an education.

Relationships? none for love but plenty in friendships. As Kinke_Wire, she knows two fellow hackers, 1337_Fenrir and Vox_Dei.

when Vox sent a message to every hacker on IRC, Katie knew that its war between hackers and Angelov, who recently 'purchased' control of USA. For Katie this could be the moment that she can prove to other hackers that she is the best of the best.

Attack Washington DC? Nope. Attack the Pentagon? Nope. Attack the NSA? Soon but for now nope! Then where? Chicago.

Why Chicago? Apparently there is a hacker community center under siege by Angelov in their manhunt against hackers. To win this war Katie, Vox and Fenrir could use all the help from the community.

During her journey to Chicago via L-Train, it stops all of a sudden and she sees a guy holding an Ipad. The Interface of the Ipad is a bit peculiar...

"A script kiddie! Maybe if I tail him it may lead me to the center..." Katie thought to herself. But she is not alone though...
06/11/2014 2:04 am
Dynit
To Alexander Lingrove Merter, the corporal takeover of the white house is like the junta taking control of everything.

He heard rumors about the new party planning a manhunt against hackers, which unfortunately he is one of them.

After his home back in San Francisco is raided by the feds, he needed somewhere to take refuge from the technological lobotomy. He then remembered that a hacker known as Vox_Dei has messaged everyone in the IRC network about hackers needed to deal with a problem in Chicago.

"Well until mercenaries learn how to speak in lua, the hackers have to do this type of contract..." Alex thought to himself.

The only upside Vox_Dei gets from Alex's acceptance to this contract is that he dosen't need to spend a single crypto-coin for this job. As if all of the personal mementos ending up destroyed by the raid is bad enough, Alex has to reduce his cryto-coin mining by 60% just to enable mining whilst travelling to Chicago. If Alex is to survive in Chicago, he is going to need all the funds he can get from his mining.

All of a sudden alex gets a message from Vox_Dei...
06/10/2014 10:35 pm
The Silver Paladin
Riley sat down at the United boarding gate in Chicago. His Cardinal's baseball cap was liable to get him killed, but what did he care? He was here to find another hacking job. His girlfriend had gone to her Father's funeral in Liechtenstein. So he was alone. He tapped a few times on his iPhone. He had jus beat his previous record on Flappy Bird. He looked at the news that the new president was elected "Amateurs." he muttered to himself and he logged in. F0UR7H H0R53M4N was an app he developed. He logged in and typed in the new president's name. It retrieved the IP. Riley was Vox Dei now. He was the scourge of the Internet. He checked 5 minutes later, only something was wrong. The Horseman had hit a wall! He couldn't retrieve the file! "What the?" Riley shouted. It was sending another data trail back? How the heck? His iPhone sizzled and popped and then lit on fire. "Crap! I just beat my record on Flappy Bird!" He pulled out an iPad and hacked a Train Line. He arrived at the Museum of Science and Industry about an hour later. He bought a ticke and blended in with the crowd. He was going to have to work harder if he wanted to win. He needed more people.
06/10/2014 10:14 pm
Dynit
In the year of Anno Domini 20XX, Chicago, United States.

Life in this city has been the usual. Rush hour traffic, pedestrians walking endlessly to their destinations, public transport arriving and leaving within minutes time, the way things had been for the last few years. Little do these people know is that within a few minutes, everything will change forever...

'BREAKING NEWS: The elections for president are in and... Angelov Corporation's CEO David Malkenbourgh is the new president, Alana DeGreen is the new vice president and congress will be replaced by the board members of the Corporation!' and to top it all off 'Breaking News: the 24th Amendment is ratified: this Amendment will allow the National Security Agency or the Federal Bureau of Intelligence to collect all personal data of civilians if necessary via surveillance, statistical surveys or ip tracking. This Amendment will help in the cyber warfare against criminals."

These two events will change the landscape of Chicago, and the rest of America, forever... Millennial-old civil rights mean nothing to citizens and their beliefs of freedom and a democratic future, now nothing more than a dream...They realized in the worst way the consequences of sacrificing freedom for security...

However there is still hope for the citizens of Chicago to reclaim back their freedom. Once nemesis of society yet the pioneers of technology, Hackers have the skill, courage and determination to take back what Angelov took away from the citizens. They are the freedom fighters of the information age, they are the heroes of the digital frontier and they are humanity's last hope.

From different parts of America and even different parts of the world, these skilled cyber warriors will face Angelov under the hacker's manifesto: Information wants to be free and authority is bad to society.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome