Ideas for Books, Herobrine, and other!

MercedesBenz_is_mah_name's Avatar MercedesBenz_is_mah_name5/7/22 9:09 pm
5/7/2022 9:21 pm
SteamyDragon's Avatar SteamyDragon
The main gist: I'm writing stuff about Herobrine, and Minecraft roleplays, and I'm stuck with it.

Herobrine: I'm writing about his origin story, so any ideas?

Minecraft roleplay: Something like a Lady and the Tramp style. A girl from the high class, and a guy from the lower ditches. Meet up and... What else?

So, I need help! Ideas for it, but you can also just promote your own roleplays and stories too.

Benz out!
Posted by MercedesBenz_is_mah_name's Avatar
MercedesBenz_is_mah_name
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/07/2022 9:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SteamyDragon
plz read my message for the rp idea and DM me later bc I really want to know how your rp went and if you use some of my idea in it and bc of this experince I think I will SUBSCRIBE to you so thx so much for posting this bye
05/07/2022 9:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SteamyDragon
I have played a lot of roleplays so I am an expert so maybe the girl and the boy live in this city with a wall protecting the people in side and you can leave if you want but when it is night you need to get in the wall but anyways there are these smaller walls inside of the big wall and it separates the high class and the low classes. so maybe one day the girl was walking out side and saw the boy (you can choose what he does) and they fall in love but they can't meet so they made a tunnel under the wall and they secretly do some things and you can add a plot if you want like maybe the girl has to move or something it is all up to you because it is your roleplay
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome