[IC] Imitation Black

SilentAero's Avatar SilentAero2/2/13 5:49 pm
2/4/2013 6:22 pm
cd_orange's Avatar cd_orange
OOC: imitation-black-t212757.html

A bloodied figure stammered through an alley, blood leaking from their face. Mouth, eyes, ears... The man suddenly stopped, and leaned against the graffiti-covered wall. His eyes were frantic and they couldn't focus on a single thing. Everything was a blur for him. At least, until there was a sudden puncture in his torso. He was slowly lifted of the ground, which was now covered in his blood. He remained only alive enough to catch a slight glimpse of his murderer: a tall beast with a smile of enjoyment. His sight faded into black, and his screams filled the silent air of the late night with a crescent moon.

A gun shot pierced the blade of the assailant. A man dressed in a black trench-coat landed on the ground, recovering from his jump from the roof-top. The man stood straight and took aim at the beast again. The murderer bolted out of the alley before the man could take aim. Quickly, he made chase, jumping over the body. It was no use to try and see if he was okay; the force and location of the blade would have been a nearly-instant death. If not, then he would surely die before they could get the man to a hospital.

The man slid to a stop as he turned the corner. The beast was quick and flexible, so it had little to no trouble making a quick escape. Luckily, the actual force would most likely stop it before it can leave the lower quarter of town. Regardless, if the plan didn't work as he wanted it, the man made chase. If it was in a good enough spot, or it stopped or slowed down, he'd try to shoot at them. Aim wasn't exactly important at this point. Injuring it wouldn't be crucial yet.

Eventually, the monster disappeared from sight. There was a series of sharp corners at the exit of the lower quarter, so he could easily get shaken off the trail. Fortunately, this was all part of the plan. All that was left was for it to go where they anticipated it. Every other time they tried to chase it down, it always exited from the west-exit. Highway 48. Half of the team was stationed there, as this one was one of the most dangerous and blood-thirsty of them all currently.

The man began to walk back to his post, where he had "ambushed" the Imitation. There wasn't any rush, since he was just supposed to keep guard for the rest of the plan. It wasn't going to circle back to where it had ran from while he still remained there, unless it truly had the element of surprise. But then again, it'd be relatively difficult to ambush him from atop where he would go: the roof-top of the tallest building in the lower quarter.

A beast with several bullets ripped through its arms, and one additional shot in its lower torso, clambered into another alley. It had already reformed its invisible form, so that meant if its attacker was just a regular police officer, he would be safe again. That wasn't the case, however. The beast slowly mutated back into a human form. It was now a regular human, wearing a leather coat and jeans, with a white under-shirt. His hair was dark brown, and it was deathly pale, similar to a ghost. His wounds were still there, but no blood had came out of his human body. The only way one could notice it was his pained walk. Of course, he didn't actually feel pain.

Two young girls walked past "him", behind an old abandoned building. Three victims in one night? That's usually rare, since it would usually be hard to get three humans into an excluded place where no-one would walk into normally at the dead of night. Then again, the sun was coming up again, and construction workers would be there soon. It would have to be quick. It would have to leave immediately. After all, it didn't get to savor the other man's death...

It quietly followed the girls behind the building with his hands in its pockets and a suppressed grin worn on its face. Unusually, the blonde one grabbed his arm to catch his attention. It grimaced at the touch of a human, let alone female. The girl smirked at her and reached towards her chest. It knew that most men would like where this was going, so he acted to be eager. Unfortunately, he didn't anticipate the actual results.

The blonde girl grabbed the back of its head and pulled it close to the trigger of a gun. She retracted her hand before firing a bullet straight through its skull. The being reeled back from the force. Fortunately, both girls knew it couldn't be stunned by pain, so they had to act quickly. The blonde quickly unloaded every bullet she could into it. Then, the brunette began to fire at it while the blonde reloaded. At that rate, it quickly had so many holes in its limb that it was basically incapacitated to the point where it couldn't transform back into its Imitation form. Its head was literally shot off at this point, so it would be no use to continue attacking it. It would die and turn to ashes soon enough...
SilentAero
Level 25 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2013 6:22 pm
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
cd_orange
"So whats the case this time?" Asked Trowa impatiently as his 'protege' was fliping a file. "Apprently a boy got attacked and is showing strange symptoms in the hospital," replied the young officer. "A homicide?" "Not an homicide sir." Trowa let out a deep sigh, "Thank god no one was hurt in it..." "Well sir, the town is a few days away," said the officer closing the file and opening a map. "I heard theres a good seafood restaurant in this area called the, North-Western Star." "Not much into seafood but its better than another cheese burger and fries I guess." Trowa stared at the young officer for a moment and then turned back to the road. I hate having another 'protege', they just idolize me and won't shut up. Hopfully this one will leave after three weeks so that I can be alone again. A large smile appeared over Trowa's face. So that I can 'solve' another murder case.
02/04/2013 5:55 pm
SilentAero
---- 11:57 PM | Saturday, August 23rd, 2010. ----

It was a delightfully average Saturday afternoon. The sun was high, with no clouds in the sky. The wind was calm and when it did blow it was lukewarm. The town market square was busy, as always on the week-ends. All sorts of people walked and brushed by other people. However, what no one paid attention to was the figure on the top of the clock-tower in the center of the intersection. Well, no-one could actually see it. An Imitation of reality. It stood in front of the clock, which was a few minutes from ringing for the hour's toll. The hour after eleven would be the best hour, since the test subject would, if it worked, finish the test in exactly 36 hours. Midnight would mean it could meet the victim in the dead of the night.

The bell rang loudly at the twelfth hour. It was faint to those standing on the ground beneath the tower, but if you stood right next to it, it would shatter eardrums. It scanned the streets quickly. The target had to be reasonably healthy, and secluded. Someone who partied every night wouldn't do. People would see the subject mutate... That wouldn't do. They could report to the police, or worse yet, someone from that group named after mythology could see it. They would have an idea of what it was doing, and then they would try to stop and kill it.

After a moment, it found a good target. A young male teen that walked with no-one. He ignored eye contact, or any contact for that matter, and he tried to stay in shadow. It even though twice about it, thinking the teen could possibly be one like it. After all, they tended to take the form of teens to get younger, more foolish, and less busy targets... or rather, meals.

It grinned eerily after making sure he was a good test subject, and then began to crawl down the side of the tower. It made chase after its target, climbing on the walls of buildings to avoid any physical contact with the humans that walked and ran down the streets. Soon enough it reached its target. The boy was wearing head-phones, meaning he would have a better chance of not getting noticed, even if the boy had the sight. It cut it's arm open slightly, and covered its clawed finger with the deep violet blood that oozed out of the wound. It grabbed the boy's shoulder, who in return stop walking. He tried to turn around but the force of the arm kept him from doing so. He turned his head as far back as he could, and unfortunately got a glimpse of his guest. Before the boy screamed, it jabbed it's claw into the boy's neck, making sure to infuse as much of the blood as he could into the wound. Before he could be visible, it darted into a dark alley, and then resumed its invisibility.

The boy had fell to the ground, wailing in pain like a dead animal. A mass of people circled around, some trying to help. The wound wasn't horrible, so they wouldn't call an ambulance. However, the boy was brought to the hospital. It had thought of this, and made sure the wound wasn't so bad that the boy would stay two days at the hospital. Also, in case they had examined the blood, he had made sure his sample would have no sign when fused in with the boy's.

First, the boy would become fatigued by the hour mark. Then, in twelve hours, there would be head-aches and nausea. This would still be with the fatigue. After a day, both signs would disappear, but they boy would begin to cough up blood. Finally, at 35 hours, there would be spasms and twitches, as well as vomiting. Additionally, on top of all this, the subject would also experience a desire to be away from everyone, and become violent if people are persistent in talking to or meeting him or her. Those are the effects that are caused by the blood of the Imitation, and it was only a matter of time to see if it completely accomplished its goal.

Creating an artificial Imitation.
02/03/2013 5:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
02/03/2013 5:25 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
Augustus was about to realise something. He knew he knew something, he just didn't know what he knew. It was something though. He was really hyped up. He knew something, something that could help him. He just needed to realise it. They attacked him. Tried to kill him. Failed. Why would they suddenly change their minds? They wouldn't. They only appeared to have changed their minds... but what did that all mean?
Augustus's toes tapped on something as he walked. He was suddenly aware of where he was... the place he got attacked. On the floor, at his feet, was his gun. He scooped it up quickly, and turned to walk in the other direction, his thoughts swallowing him from reality again.
02/03/2013 5:15 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Xavier took out his knife, and without a word, left the room. He had to go find Augustus, and kill him. Of course, he wouldn't just walk up to him and kill him. That would be far to obvious. He walked out of the building and walked down the street. He didn't really know where Augustus was, but he will probably eventually find him.
02/03/2013 3:47 pm
Xamboldore
Augustus left the house. He didn't know where he was going, but he just walked. He would come back, of course. Otherwise he would die. Something wasn't right though. Sure, they wanted to get information. Why, however, did they specifically make sure that Augustus was not in the basement, for example, infiltrating? Why did they want him away from the group?
He couldn't figure it out, and it was nagging him.
If he was in the group, did they fear they would lose some sort of control over him? If he was in the group, wouldn't that be an easier way to get info?
Augustus walked accompanied by only these worrying thoughts.
02/03/2013 3:36 pm
jackattack4000
Xavier sipped his coffee as he entered North-Western Star. He wanted to check on the base to make sure it hasn't been robbed. Or destroyed. He walked over to the basement, looked around, then started walking down. He sneezed. If he hadn't sneezed, he wouldn't have noticed the letter. It said "LOOK OUT FOR AUGUSTUS. HE IS AN IMITATION EVEN YOU, THE AEGIS, CAN'T SEE. BEWARE." He nearly spit out his coffee. But that's impossible! Or is it? he thought to himself. He picked up the note, re-read it, and went into the base. He showed everybody in the base(which was still intact) the note.
02/03/2013 3:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
SilverDawn
((I might make an Aegis character. Depends if I need to. Well, might as well do a random post-type deal. More of a character development thing.))

Alice sat on a bench. She knew that Jenna would have most likely succeeded in her plan by now, but something felt wrong in her. Using humans for selfish desires. "Damn you psychology class." She felt wrong for all she did. All of the bodies. Killing the only person who loved her. She knew she was still a monster. She was still psychotic, and never knew why she exists in the first place. She spent years infiltrating the human structure, but never knew why she even bothered. She could of just lived on the outskirts, attacking whenever she needed to. Why did she retain herself instead of just killing everyone. "Why." Those words haunted her mind.
02/03/2013 3:22 pm
Xamboldore
((Yeah. Let's say that Jenna left it on the steps to the basement when no one of the Aegis was around.))
02/03/2013 3:19 pm
jackattack4000
((Okay just one thing: did you already leave the note?))
02/03/2013 3:15 pm
Xamboldore
((Go on. You're part of the Aegis, right?))
02/03/2013 3:12 pm
jackattack4000
((I'll do it. I've been watching.... and waiting....))
02/03/2013 3:10 pm
Xamboldore
((So am I. I need someone from the Aegis. This is probably going to be my last post for a while.))

Jenna smirked. "Hello, August." Augustus tried to slam the door shut but she easily stopped it, and pushed herself into the house.
"What do you want, Jenna?" Augustus was not in the mood for games. He never was, actually. Not silly mind games, at least.
"Actually, I'd prefer it if you called me 'The Screecher', as that is my real name." Jenna pointed out matter-of-factly, then sat down on his couch. He couldn't run. Augustus knew she was too fast, even in human form.
"Well, Jenna," Augustus started, which earned an intimidating laugh from Jenna. "I want you to get to the point."
"Well, you see, you're going to continue the work that you've been helping me with before. It's... useful." Augustus felt as if a stone had dropped in his stomach. Jenna continued to speak. "Whatever plans you had about going to them you will dismiss. Or... you will die. At my hand." Augustus's eyes widened. He was really, really screwed. He had no way out of this.
"How do I know you won't kill me after-"
"Five seconds to decided."
"Jenna-"
"Four!"
"Give me your wor-"
"Three!"
"Your word!"
"Two!
"I want to kno-"
"One!"
"Alright!" Augustus shouted, and Jenna stopped counting.
"Good. What you do first is go to work as normal. Then you'll know what to do next." Jenna said, and left the house. Augustus gulped. He felt sick.
02/03/2013 2:55 pm
SilverDawn
((I can't really do anything right now. I am pretty useless, as of right now))
02/03/2013 2:47 pm
Xamboldore
Augustus had finally calmed down. He was at his desk, working. Taking his mind off of things. The three scars on his face were still very clear, and the doctors weren't satisfied with the 'it was a wolf' story. They said they might follow up on that.

Then he remembered that he hadn't picked up his gun.
Great, he thought. What if the come after me now?
Augustus couldn't stay in one place anymore. Now he was scared, successfully, he wanted to go talk to the basement people. He really, really wanted to.
That's it. He had decided that was what had to be done. He got up, put on his jacket, took his keys and opened the door.
Jenna was there.
02/03/2013 2:37 pm
SilverDawn
((I love it when I always accidentally do bad ass things!))

The class ended. She closed her laptop, and left the school grounds. She knew that this was going to be fun. Alice knew that the waiter, now she knew his name, would be in trouble. She had her own plan. Frame him for the massacre that would be placed.
02/03/2013 2:24 pm
Xamboldore
((Ah. Fantastic. Because Jenna's about to force him back into it.))

Jenna smiled, and had an idea. "We'll leave a note. To the Aegis. Anonymously. We'll tell them that they should look out for Augustus. He's a new kind. The only kind the Aegis can't see. There's no way that they can fully disregard it. It'll shake em." Jenna was excited. Very, very excited. She grabbed a big red marked and scribbled down the note that they would leave.

LOOK OUT FOR AUGUSTUS. HE IS AN IMITATION EVEN YOU, THE AEGIS, CAN'T SEE. BEWARE.

Jenna smirked. This was going to be VERY fun.
02/03/2013 2:04 pm
SilverDawn
((Investigating the Aegis. That's pretty much it.))

After checking most of the hospitals and the waiter being nowhere in sight, she left. Left for college. After all, classes were to begin soon. Alice regularly enjoyed college. Learning about human psychology, finding weakness in the the pits of humans. She never loved anything more than tearing into her victims, both mentally, and physically. She had an idea. An idea that would, most likely lead to an alliance of sorts. She emailed Jenna with her laptop "What's your friends email. I have an idea."
02/03/2013 1:54 pm
Xamboldore
((Wait, I'm too important? Explain. I need to know what your plans are for me, seeing as I have one too.))

The doctors gave him a bandage, and said that the break wasn't as bad as it seemed. In fact, it would be fixed in about two days, and that once the bandage was off he'd have to wait another. He could still work, they said.

Augustus walked to the bank. He got himself a nice amount and got an already well furnished place. He unpacked, which took an irritatingly long time, and then set up his computer. He checked his mail.

An email from Jenna.

Augustus was reluctant. He hoped it would be something that proved that he was wrong. What he saw couldn't have been the truth. He clicked on the message, and felt ill when he read the text on the email.

Have fun at work.

What did she mean? Was she waiting for him? Did she set up something to happen to him?
The worst part was, he needed to go. He needed money.
Well, balls.
02/03/2013 1:12 pm
SilverDawn
Alice sighed. She knew that nobody would really believe him. He was too important to let die. She went back to her apartment, and packed up multiple things. Her calender, her journals, and her laptop. It filled her messenger's bag, and she erased the traces of the waiter being there. She knew that he would get his things from Jenna's house, but also knew that he needed to go to the hospital. He could also be an idiot and go to work. She didn't know where. She immediately got into a bike and rode to a hospital. Too bad that it was as clinic for animals.
02/03/2013 1:01 pm
Xamboldore
"There are already rumours. I know some people who might," Augustus said, then hobbled away.
He sat down and applied all the necessary things to himself from the first aid kit, then walked onwards, less dizzy than before.
Where was he supposed to go now? Home? What if Jenna was there?
Jenna. His heart stung at the thought of her.

Still. He needed his things. He'd pack them then get the place he was eyeing using some money from a savings account. That would work. Then... he didn't know. He considered talking to the basement group, but he remembered that just because that one dude shot the person attacking him, that didn't mean they were to be trusted.
No. He'd keep his distance. That would be easier. He'd have to bear awkward hours with Dustin, but he would bear them. He was involved in this now. There was no escape.

He got to his door, paused, and listened. There was no sound from inside. He wasn't convinced, but it was the best he was going to get. He took a deep breath, and opened the door.
No Jenna.
He packed up his computer, his clothes, his work. Everything that belonged to him.

It filled two suitcases. He had only one arm that was able to pull. Not good. He awkwardly left the building, and managed to get outside. He checked in at a hotel and got into his room. He knew his next stop would have to be a hospital.
02/03/2013 12:49 pm
SilverDawn
Alice simply pushed him away. "You seriously are still trying. There is a reason why they call me The Feaster. A reason why I am never happy when I eat human food. A reason why I let you live." She crouched down and said "Hospitals are going to question you. Would you believe a man who said that a monster did this?" Alice got out a first aid kit from her bag. She threw it at his face. Alice jumped and grabbed the fire escape. "Nobody will believe you. I let you live for, as I said before, a reason."
02/03/2013 12:39 pm
Xamboldore
((London, England. That's where I live.))

Augustus's cheeks were on fire. Not literally, of course, but he screamed in pain. He vision blurred. He was feeling faint. But he couldn't pass out here. Not now. Augustus reached out with his right arm and started to claw at the imitations face. He was aiming for the eyes. Hopefully, once he 'struck gold,' he could make a quick exit. Then, he could figure out what to do.
02/03/2013 12:32 pm
SilverDawn
((Damn. It's still AM for you. Where the hell do you live?))

"Hey!" Alice said. She had found the waiter easily. It was too easy to just cut him off. The section of alleyways only had 1 exit, and the noises gave it away. "You know how lucky you are?" She said. It was rather obvious that he left. Loud noises outside, window open, and him not being tied to the other side of the wall. She stared at him for a while before saying "You know that I had no intent of killing you. Well. For the most part." She walked closer. "Your arm is broken, 3 ribs cracked, and you have a laceration on your left leg. Not that smart to run" She continued to walk towards the waiter, but by now, she was too close for comfort. Only about 1 foot away. She lifted her arm, and put it on his face. Her hand was still a claw, and she dug it into his face, right under his right cheekbone. The skin didn't pierce, but there would be pain. Lots of pain.
02/03/2013 12:18 pm
Xamboldore
Augustus was dizzy. And not the kind of dizzy that goes away quickly. As he ran, he tried to be quiet. That plan went out of the window as soon as he stumbled into a large amount of metal bins. His left arm throbbed in pain and he could feel his loose elbow moving around, causing Augustus to feel immense pain. He didn't dare look back. He couldn't hear himself being followed, but that didn't mean he wasn't being followed.

((Actually, 5pm))
02/03/2013 12:14 pm
SilverDawn
((Now I just need to wait for Xambles. Ged own. It's 3 PM for him. Dat sucks.))
02/03/2013 8:58 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
CthuluTheOverlord
Felix felt his gun weighing his pocket down a lot. He glanced nervously up at the clock, before taking the order of a table by the window. He looked out at the street, for any sign of nearby lmitations while he waited for a restless family to take one last look at the menu. It would be awhile before the restaurant closed, about an hour and a half.
Felix could already feel the symptoms coming back. He would need some more pills, if he wanted to make it without having a breakdown. Finally taking the families order, he took their menus up to the front, and brought their order down to the kitchen. On the way back, he pulled a few pills out from his pocket and swallowed them quickly, still feeling a slight tug to go out hunting Imitations.
02/02/2013 10:51 pm
SilentAero
Dustin had only then entered North-Western Star. He was supposed to be at work an hour ago, but he had forgotten the time. He was sure that his boss would be a bit lenient since they were friends. However, this was his fifth late in the last two weeks. He had been confronted about the last time, and they had said he was late twice more that month his pay would be docked. It's better than being fired, at least.

The restaurant would close in two hours-ish, and he was actually supposed to start cleaning at eight-thirty, a half-an-hour before it closed, but he had been called in for a meeting for Aegis. It was just for the late-night workers. Something about safety. Murders had risen quite a bit in the past few weeks. It was assumed that it was an increasing number of Imitations, but there was no solid evidence yet. Sightings were about regular, so it was either that they were being more stealthy with a bigger population, or some of them are picking up in murder speed and amount.

The door to the restaurant opened smoothly. There were only a few customers inside. Only a waiter was on the first floor, since all of the customers were already eating.
02/02/2013 10:48 pm
SilverDawn
((I had the intent of letting you live. Off for the night -(For now, at least)-))

The Feaster ran, carrying the waiter with him. She easily clawed up the wall as he bled. She knew where to go. Her apartment building was fairly far across the city. She ran from roof to roof. She had extreme urges to end him, but she knew that Jenna was friends with him, even though he probably was just a tool. She owed her life to Jenna, and this was her way of repaying her.

She finally saw her apartment, and crawled into the window. Her arms turned back into her normal, thin, short arms and her body turned to normal, although covered in blood. Her eye was still more of a gouged out feature, and it was still bleeding from the day before. She saw that she had, well, nearly killed the man. She reached for the first-aid bag, and patched up his wounds, but no before taking away his pistol and tied him to the wall opposite from her bed. She took a shower to wash the blood away, and she wrapped gauze and bandages around her right eye. She left to the bed and went to sleep. She did, after all, find someone else to feast on while on the way. He was lucky.
02/02/2013 10:45 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
02/02/2013 10:40 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
The_Nerdiness
Renn had no more ammo after his first attack.
He dropped both guns and charged at the remaining Imitation, while it was distracted smashing it's victim into a wall.
Renn forced his steel fist into the Imitations skull.
''That's not enough to bring it down but there's a fare chance that I stunned it.'' He thought to himself.
02/02/2013 10:33 pm
Xamboldore
A bullet whizzed past Jenna, and she knew that this was too much on her. She left, first clawing at Augustus's face. She quickly crawled down an alleyway and into a sewer, where she regained her human form.

Augustus now knew that being smashed through a wall was in fact a very painful experience and would not recommend it to anyone ever. He was somewhat aware of blood leaking from his face, and a definite broken arm. He then noticed the guy from the basement group. Of course. They were helping all along.

((Guys, 3:33 AM, going to bed. Please let me survive. Thanks.))
02/02/2013 10:29 pm
SilverDawn
((Bloody hell. Think that this took place before ^ Also, Nerd, look at your PMs.))
The Feaster looked down, as a black blood leaked from her face. As she looked back up, her eye was shot, and filled with bullets. She instantly turned to an extreme state. A state of pure rage. She pulled him into the wall and smashed him into the wall. Each time left bricks shattering. She pulled him back and snarled in his face.
02/02/2013 10:25 pm
The_Nerdiness
((Activate action music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMfe306QFr4 ))
Renn ran toward the Imitation, he kicked off of the wall and began shooting at it with both guns.
The mechanical arm shot extremely fast compared to his normal one.
When he could see slightly behind it he realized that there were was another, he changed the aim of his normal arm to shoot at the second.
02/02/2013 10:17 pm
Xamboldore
Augustus drew his gun while clawing at her hand with one hand. "I had my suspicions." He fired three rounds before Jenna swatted it out of his hands.
"You thought you had me all figure out, didn't you?" Jenna snarled, the. Transformed. Augustus's face did not do justice to the hurt and betrayal he was feeling. He tried to say something but he was lost. The one person he trusted. What a mistake.
02/02/2013 10:03 pm
The_Nerdiness
Renn left the takeout with a white box.
''The only thing half decent in there is the chow mein'' He thought to himself.
Renn took a back ally to get to his home faster.
He found himself witnessing an attack when he found himself at the end of the ally.
The large Imatation from earlier, it's was no longer hiding it's identity.
The Imitation was holding it's prey in it's hand.
It's arms were long and it's claws were sharp.
Renn dropped his food and hid behind a pair of trash cans.
''Lucky me....'' He whispered to himself.
02/02/2013 9:58 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
02/02/2013 9:54 pm
SilverDawn
"..." Alice simply didn't speak while she looked down. She then said "The Hunter was hunted down. Rather ironic, right Jemma?" She looked at the two and simply walked over. She lifted up her arm, and with a spasm of blood, it grew into a long, grotesque, and bony arm. Her sharp clawed hands wrapped around the waiter's neck. "... No." Alice said. "It was me, and others like me." Her eyes began to turn darker and darker, as blood oozed out from her skin, loosing it's peachy colour. He face began to tear itself into a new form. Blood piled up at her feet. "You never expected this, huh?"
02/02/2013 9:53 pm
The_Nerdiness
Renn started jumping from building to building looking for the Imitation.
''God dammit! How did I manage to lose it?!'' Renn Complained to himself.
Eventually he got bored and climbed down from the top of the building he was currently standing on.
He was extremely hungry after looking for so long so he went looking for somewhere to get food,
He wasn't picky so he entered a chinese takeout that was near his house.
02/02/2013 9:47 pm
Xamboldore
Augustus had a gun hidden with him. After all, he did find her suspicious before. Who knew what would happen. It would be fine though. Jenna was by his side. He saw Alice at the corner and walked over to her.

"So, the people in the basement. They're the imitations?"
02/02/2013 9:43 pm
The_Nerdiness
Renn was followed the Imitation, he would jump roof from roof, he made noise and knew that the imitation was aware of his presence.
He kept going to hopefully get information about it.
The Imitation was following someone that was for sure.
She knocked on the persons door, ''Is she familiar with this person?... Or is there another Imitation I have to worry about?...''
Renn sat and waited to see what would happen below.

After a moment the Imitation left. After it turned a corner Renn lost sight if it.

((Time warp to 7PM activate))
02/02/2013 9:42 pm
SilverDawn
((Gotcha. Also, this post is mostly just a notifier.))

Alice stood at the corner, waiting. She knew that Jenna wouldn't of came if she didn't say not to come. Even if Jenna didn't follow, then she would fulfill her needs for flesh. She stood there waiting.
02/02/2013 9:37 pm
Xamboldore
Don't go there? What did she mean? If she meant that she wouldn't go at 7PM to kill Augustus then she was kidding herself quite alot. Naturally, Augustus noticed the whisper.
"What did she say?"
Jenna done the obvious thing and embarrased him to get him off of her tail.
"She said you were cute," Jenna said, hoping that she wasn't obviously lying. Augustus seemed satisfied.
((Time warp agreed))
02/02/2013 9:33 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
02/02/2013 9:31 pm
SilverDawn
((Me thinks we should warp time to 7:00 PM))
"Yes." Alice held her bag as walked in. She noticed her old friend was here. "Jenna," or so she was called. She greeted her, and went down beside her. Alice whispered into Jenna's ear, saying "Don't go there." She abruptly left the house, walking to the side of town.
02/02/2013 9:25 pm
Xamboldore
Augustus heard the knock, a knock that usually he wouldn't expect at this hour, but he opened it anyway. It was Alice, who gave him the note.
"Jenna, this is Alice," Augustus said, and Jenna's eyes widened.
What is she doing? Of course, they knew each other, so this was an awkward stance for Jenna to be posed in.
"Are you here about the note?" Augustus went on to ask, and Jenna was confused. Then she saw it. 'The truth about the murders'. Jenna's eyes were full of glee, and she could express it openly. Augustus would think she's just happy to have a lead. When in fact, it would be her chance to finally kill him.

((It's 2:30 AM here... so we either need to speed this up or let it wait for tomorrow/today))
02/02/2013 9:24 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
02/02/2013 9:19 pm
SilverDawn
((Hah. The Feaster has no desires in getting shot. The Feaster is the one who drinks shots!))
Alice was sitting, hatching a plan. A plan to ensnare the waiter. She took out a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled down a quick note. On the note, she wrote "Meet me at Paulsen St. & Amura St. for the truth of the murders 7 PM." She smiled, and put it in her pocket, ready to give it to him. She left the payment for the restaurant and followed the waiter to there. She saw the door close behind them, and waited for a moment. "Just to make sure." She said to herself. She walked over to the door and knocked.
02/02/2013 9:15 pm
The_Nerdiness
The waiter grew tiresome of Renn's talking and told him that he was going into the back ally for a smoke.
''If I can't help you then I will at least use you for bait....'' Renn thought to himself.
The man left through the backdoor in the kitchen.
Renn stared at the Imitation for a moment to see if it had taken notice of what he had done.
He gave a blank expression to it hoping to drive the thought of eating out of it's mind.
He then left through the front door, still tapping his arm.
Hopefully the imitation would come for the easy meal.

Renn climbed the fire escape so he could watch for the Imitation.
''Why here?... This is the one place I thought I would never see one...''
He whispered to himself.
Renn cocked his guns and prepared himself.
After a minute of waiting he became tiresome, ''Come on lady, I basically bought you a free meal here....'' He thought to himself.
02/02/2013 9:11 pm
Xamboldore
((I will edit this out if someone RPs soon, otherwise I'm moving myself along.))
Augustus checked out from work, an headed home.

Jenna snarled as she put the phone away after reading the text. She couldn't take her irritating human form for this long. They were like itchy jeans. She rushed back into her room, where she knew she wouldn't find Augustus as he was working, and changed her form. There. Now she felt like she had eaten lovely human flesh.

She rested for a while, stretching and cracking her bones, until she realised that Augustus was at the door. Quickly, she changed back into a human and opened her laptop to a stupid file in which there was lots of text about a particular topic. It was called an essay. She didn't understand, but she didn't care either.

The door opened and Augustus stepped in.
"So, what note do we leave first?" That was Augustus. He didn't ask 'did you get the text,' because he wasn't an idiot. Of course she had.
"I don't know. What exactly happened?" Jenna asked, concerned. Less about Augustus and more about how this situation could lead to Augustus finding out the Aegis was not in fact against him.
"I spoke to an odd woman who I think is called Alice, and she looked suspicious," Jenna froze for a moment. Of course she new Alice. The Feaster. A good friend. "But then I saw a guy from the basement looking at me and her, and so I assume she's doing similar work to us. That's why I think they're onto us. They've noticed me."
Jenna was relieved, but of course, she couldn't show it.
"Curious."
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome