Martina Roleplay: (Not based off a game)

gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh's Avatar gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh9/28/13 9:53 pm
10/3/2013 10:12 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh's Avatar gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
The Martina Roleplay
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/03/2013 12:29 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Also keep your Character making and information together and.. learn how to use the edit button please.
10/03/2013 10:09 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
I'll make sure of that. :3
10/02/2013 9:45 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal
thenoobbomb
Well, first of all, I think an explenation should be in order. You've got the characters (good), the story (good), and the rules (good...).
However, what is the general idea behind the RP? Is it a sandbox RP? Is there a goal for the players? What is the setting (I'm guessing MC )?
10/03/2013 10:12 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Setting: Eh... A mystical magical world filled with.. eh... magic :3
Goal?: The goal is for Martina to find at-least 5 villages. Then, she will return home.
General Idea?: Kinda like the goal. But to just help Martina or try to kill her. (But you can't kill her!)
09/29/2013 9:52 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Please don't let this one die out! I spent alot of time on it.
09/29/2013 7:15 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Bump!!
09/29/2013 3:40 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Ok! I'm done with the character making post! Go make yours there! Or go be a Main Character!
09/29/2013 3:14 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Ok,: Here's the rules!
( Now you may role-play young ones :3. If I have made the page to where you make your character and I approve.) ( Also, this is my first role-play, i'm guessing it won't last long.)
1. No god moding I.E. "(My character) shoots an arrow at (your character) and hits him/her right in the face and instantly kills them
2. No controlling anyone elses characters.
3. No fighting with other roleplayers (out of character)
4. Keep it clean
5. Your character may get into a situation very hard to survive situation, let it happen. It makes the RP more interesting.
6. No complaining
7. Have fun!

( Yes these are the rules from somone else's role-play, but I thought they were just perfect.) ( BTW, if you haven't signed up to be a character yet then I am making a page for that soon!!!)
09/28/2013 11:17 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Ok,: Here's the story.
( No you may not role-play yet, I still have to make daa rules )

Click to reveal
Lalala-dee-dum~ : Martina is out hunting one day. She finds a pond near the house, and fills her canteen of water. Grabbing her bow & arrow she finds a deer, drinking from the pond. She shoots, the deer falls, and its dead. She separates the skin from the meat, and makes a little hunting-bag our of the fur. She puts the meat in and ties the hunting-bag. She puts the hunting-bag in the leather back-pack she has. Then, walking for awhile, getting 3 chickens, 4 deer, and 2 birds, she stops to rest, make a fire for the night, and cooks a chicken. But Martina couldn't sleep for, she knew that she was supposed to be back at the house, or her brother would freak out. Because, tomorrow, It was her birthday. Her 16th birthday. But what she really was doing was that- those wonderful tales of villages far far away... She was GOING to find one whether Blake liked it or not. Everyday of her life she had dreamt of being in at least one of those villages... far far away.... living happily and singing around the willow tree in the middle of town at christmas.. and getting so much more presents then one from all the people of the village.. How she wanted to do it since the first night that Blake told her about the villages... she WAS going to find one village if not a million! So, eventually, she fell asleep, dreaming of the villages she would find.. her fire burning brilliantly in the deep, black, sky gleaming with little and big stars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When she woke up the next morning, she found that her fire was burnt out. She looked around.. and saw a plume of smoke rising from the great blue sky. She grabbed all of her supplies as quickly as possible and hurried up to the tremendous plume of smoke rising from the blue sky. When she got there she found other humans sleeping on the ground, snoring or not. When she saw them she stared for what felt like hours, with BIG round eyes, but what she didn't note was that, the person that she was staring at, she was staring right back. For when she noted that, she fell back and started running for what seemed her life. The girl who looked about her age, started running after her. When Martina finally turned around, the girl was right there, behind her. The girl shouted in rage, " WHAT WERE YOU DOING AROUND MY FATHER'S * Blah Blah Blah Camp Blah Important * !" She shouted at Martina for what to her seemed like hours. But when the girl finally stopped she said, " Look, sorry for being mean about that but how did you get to my father's camp and well, why?", so the two girls chit-chatted and Martina told the girl everything about how she, "wanted to see the village" and how her brother "lied" and etc.( Everything ) So when Martina explained everything, The girl introduced herself, Kryptic, and her story. By the end of the chit-chat, both girl's eyes were as big as humanly possible. So, Kryptic, explained, " Me and my father's crew can take you to the nearest village. But i'm not so sure that you'll see everything that your brother said." Martina replyed, " We'll see." and so they trailed back to her father's camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rules coming soon!) (BTW, anyone can role-play in this.) (But follow the rules, OK?)
09/28/2013 10:34 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Ok,: Here's the characters.

Click to reveal
Martina: A creative, wonderful huntress girl. She loves to draw anything and everything. (If it's worth drawing). She has little elf ears, A green dress with many pockets, has two little sun-bleached pigtails, and sky blue eyes. Martina Is 16. When she goes hunting for her family, ( Her brother, Blake ), she uses a bow that he made. She doesn't have anyone else but her brother. The reason why she doesn't have parents,: She doesn't know. Her brother insists that he doesn't know, but she knows he is lying. She can always tell. For now they live in a hollow tree, in the middle of a never-ending forest. Her brother used to speak of wonderful tales about villages far far away, and how the people in them were wonderful, and always gave gifts to you whenever you had a birthday, or how they would gather around the big willow tree in the center of the town and sing on christmas... But she had never seen another human being except her brother.

Blake: Martina's brother. He definitely holds many secrets. Blake also has yellow sun-bleached hair just like his sister, and the little tiny elf ears.It seems like the only difference between the two is that Blake has deep ocean blue eyes. It seems like that is where he hides all of those secrets.. Blake wears a green tunic and leggings, he is also 20. (4 yrs. older than Martina.) His choice of weapon is a heavy iron blade. (It seems that it has a symbol that looks like has cryptic writing.)

( In the village, Martina make a friend. Her name is Kryptic. It is your guy's decision to decide how she is like, and what she does with Martina.)

( Story coming VERY soon!! )
09/28/2013 9:53 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
I accidently pressed submit! sorry, check back later, I'll be working on it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome