My Pokemon Roleplay

DrownedPound's Avatar DrownedPound4/3/18 11:27 pm history
10 emeralds 8.5k 315
5/7/2020 12:20 am
DrownedPound's Avatar DrownedPound
Hello guys, and welcome to my Roleplay! If you are not one of the following, you may not use this forum unless you are just looking around. You can apply here: www.planetminecraft.com/forums/communities/roleplays/pokemon-roleplay-apply-here-577455/
DrownedPound
Darth Lemon
The FaiyaBLAST
Eli the Zeratoed
Greystokey
jmanslam2009
LuigiFan1014
Sylveoneeveelution15
Shady_Warlock
furbybananas
TerarriaStardust (i wrote TerarriaStudent on accident, sry /. _ .\)

Welcome, all of you!
DrownedPound
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/07/2020 12:20 am
DrownedPound
((Hello! I know this is a bit late, but exactly one month and three days ago was the third anniversary of this RP - April 3rd. I'm honestly surprised this wasn't archived yet!))
02/21/2020 4:02 am
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
After months of traveling the Unova, Kanto and Johto region, Shade decided to head to the Soras region. Finally arrived there in the Soras region, Shade after he left the plane went to retrieve his luggage. With a taxi he headed into the nearby city. The long flight left Shade a bit famished, so he headed to a restaurant in the city.
02/23/2020 4:07 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Birb
furbybananas
Foxe walks into the restaurant with her Eevee. She was going to walk in previously but was now certain after seeing another person walk in there. "Okay, Evie," Foxe said. "What do you want when we go?"
02/20/2020 9:50 am
DrownedPound
((hello...?))
01/05/2020 7:41 pmhistory
DrownedPound
((I'm back, guys! Sorry, but for some reason, my computer just wouldn't let me be on Planet Minecraft for more than about 30 seconds :( So, is this a good time to jump back in, or...))
12/16/2019 1:17 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Eventually, Paiyu showed Eli the way to her house. It wasn't really that much; just a quaint little home with a couple of windchimes. Well, The green girl thought to herself. This is it... My new real home. It feels a little unfamiliar, but oh well. I might as well get used to it. But the neatest thing about the little Japanese-looking house was that it had a little pond that surrounded the entrance, with Seaking and Magikarp swimming about in it. Perhaps it's water came from the Rayquaza-looking lake itself? Over the circular pond was a little wooden bridge that arched over to the entrance of the house, with mini gardens in the front of it. Eli carefully walked over the bridge and over to the door where Paiyu's mom stood. As she, Paiyu, and her parents walked on it, however, the Seaking and few Magikarp that were chilling under the bridge swam away from the sounds that occurred over the wooden walkway. From a distance, she spotted a familiar face, but he looked more depressed than usual. Hold on a minute. She thought to herself. Could that be... Russo!? But why does he look so depressed? Once Paiyu's mom opened the door, the green girl forgot about the now-adult ranger and looked around in awe of her new surroundings. Even though the house would normally feel tiny, it actually felt quite big to Eli, since she was much smaller than her human self. From her perspective, it was like walking into a mansion! After the young trainer's parents told the duo that they were going to pack up downstairs, she asked Eli if she wanted to explore her own room first or chill in her own. "Aww," the green girl replied back. "That's really nice of you to give me my own room, but I was actually planning on staying in your room! Especially because you've helped me so much in the past that I kinda like sleeping with you a bit. I'll definitely make that room a laboratory, but I guess we can check out yours, first."

She walked over with Paiyu over to her room, which to her surprise, had plushies everywhere. From Yokai Watch to Splatoon, it was like her room was a city of stuffed animals! There were even some Poke-dolls, too, and of course, other items like a computer. "Wow!" Eli squeaked, eyes sparkling. "This room is like a plush haven! I could snuggle in all of these for hours if I wanted to!" But after climbing onto the young trainer's bed and snuggling with all the plushies, something dropped onto her lap. It was her smooth, triangular, Peridot gemstone. But what was it doing on her lap? It's supposed to be stuck onto her head like glue! But the more she examined it, she flipped it over and found the gem's real purpose: It was a tracking device implanted by Melvin that doubled as a flashlight! As she stared at the gem in total shock, it started to beep, almost like Melvin was tracking her from inside her jail cell. In a fit of rage, she bit the gem with her oversized fang, shattering it all over her lab coat into tiny little pieces. I can't believe this! Eli thought in frustration. If I wasn't turned into a "Peridot" humanoid, then what am I!? She pulled out her rPhone, skimming through it's Pokedex app to find out what she could possibly be. Eventually, she gave up and scanned herself into her Pokedex. Much to her surprise, it actually accepted her as a Pokemon, but it wasn't anything familiar. It was a Zeraora/Politoed hybrid called a "Zeratoed." It looked like a normal Zeratoed, but it was chibi-sized and green like a Politoed was. It had a long blue strand of "hair" on it's forehead and a furry Politoed swirl on it's belly. It even had Peridot-like claws that could be sheathed and unsheathed at any time. Who's that Pokemon? the green girl pondered. She looked at the description that read the following:

"Zeratoed: The Cat Frog Pokemon. Like Mewtwo, it was a Pokemon created from horrifically gene-splicing a Zeraora and a Politoed together, creating a strange, somewhat ugly hybrid. It's claws have the same color and roughness of the gemstone, Peridot. There have been rumors of a Zeratoed/human hybrid wondering around in the woods, but it's current whereabouts are unknown."

Tears started streaming out of Eli's eyes after reading the article twice. She couldn't believe that she was living a lie this whole time, being stuck as an experimental hybrid beast instead of a gem humanoid like she always thought she was. After discovering that she had the same olivine-colored claws as the very species she looked up, quickly sheathing and unsheathing them so that Paiyu wouldn't notice, the green girl grabbed a nearby pillow and cried into it, with the crumbs of the once whole gem on her friend's bed. The young trainer asked what was wrong, and Eli replied with the saddened, moaning squeaks of, "Paiyu... *Sniffle* I never thought I'd say this, but... *Sniffle* I just discovered that I was *sniffle* living a lie. It turns out *sniffle* that I'm not a Peridot like I thought I was turned into, *sniffle* but instead a monstrous beast known as a Zeratoed. *Sniffle* It was created from an experiment like Mewtwo was, *sniffle* except it was more of a fusion than an actual *sniffle* newborn Pokemon. And... *Sniffle* looking at it from a first glance, *sniffle* it looks like I'm some stupid human hybrid of it. *sniffle* I'm sorry if I fed you the wrong information this whole time, Paiyu... *Sniffle* I just didn't know any better! And now I feel even worse knowing that I really am just a monster who's neither human nor Pokemon anymore!"
02/21/2020 12:16 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Wizard_Engie432
(Mah dude wrote a College Level essay)
12/09/2019 3:23 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
All this time, during the adventures, Russo had been through quite an experience himself. He had continued delivering messages for his father, who turned out to be responsible for the Aether foundation disaster as he took over the whole laboratory and is now in total control of it's operations. (Hey, it had to be someone. I figured it would be a good idea to mention this.) Russo, of course, had no part in this Aether Foundation scandal, nor did he even have a clue about what's happening at Aether.

Russo had continued on in life ever since the strange meeting with the green girl. Russo married his long-loved girlfriend after 5 years, and had since then continued on with Pokemon adventures with his partner. Whether its been fighting evil men who want to takeover rare Pokemon creatures, having Pokemon battles with others, or simply just making more Pokemon friends.

Life was good. But not for long...

Soon after, his wife died in a gang fight between the cities' most vicious Pokemon gang, The Unknowns. (Any gang name would be lame :P) His Pokemon was taken from him as well as his wives'.

After this gang encounter, Russo had been in grief of his losses, and traveled the world, listless and worthless. He had no intention in life anymore. Nothing seemed worth doing anymore.

As he traveled through Malie City, still thinking about his dead wife and missing Pokemon, he suddenly saw a strange sight. 'No. It couldn't be...?' But it was! It was that smol green girl he had met so many years ago. She definitely looked different, but Russo could recognize her from a mile away. Russo ran over to the house to reacquaint acquaintances so long ago.

(Yes, it is a little bit cringey and sad, but let's move past that...)
12/16/2019 1:04 pmhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
((By the way, the evil team for the Soras region is called "The Nightmare Squad," currently with an unknown leader.))
12/09/2019 2:20 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
Pursue
Im good at roleplay but not professional, :(
12/09/2019 2:54 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
((Please apply over here if you want to join. You may have to wait a little for your application to be fully accepted since we have to finish up the Lusamine arc, so...))
12/09/2019 1:50 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
(This needs to be active again. Calling all roleplayers! Eli the Zeratoed, The FaiyaBLAST, RadioCoyote, DrownedPound)
10/24/2019 5:40 amhistory
Level 49 : Master Enderdragon
The FaiyaBLAST
Finally, Eli responded with a determined snarl that they had to go and investigate and restore the Aether Foundation as soon as possible... but not before checking out what Paiyu's home was like. After bidding Julia farewell, Paiyu and Eli stepped out of the boat, following the former's parents through the terminal building and finally out into the warm Alolan air.

Now that she was back in Malie City after so long, Paiyu finally felt truly at home. Everything from the Eastern-style buildings to the bamboo and lantern decorations made her reminisce about the homeland and the childhood she could never return to, yet could relive in the next best place. As they strolled down the main street, they passed by the entrance to Malie Garden; the trainer could just catch a glimpse of the verdant grass beyond the stone footpath - maybe they could go and relax there after their big mission? Or maybe they could celebrate with a nice dinner at the Sushi High Roller, at the end of the next block? Just then, her green friend looked up at her and asked where exactly her house was. "Oh, haha, well my parents'll definitely know the way there. We just have to turn right here onto this street, and - ah, there it is! Third house on the right, see those windchimes?" she responded as they walked on, turning the street and indeed sighting home sweet home.

Paiyu's mom reached under the doormat to find a key, which she used to unlock the front door, which led into a short entrance hall: it had a table on one side with a colored-glass sculpture of a Ho-Oh atop it, and the walls were adorned with several framed photos of Paiyu with her Pokemon that seemed pretty recent. The family walked into the living room, where there was a big orange couch, a low glass table, a widescreen TV and Nintendo Switch resting atop a stand against the wall, and a small bed for Petra in the corner. A little way away was the kitchen-dining room combo, and at the far side of the living room were three doors. "Well, this is our home!" Paiyu's dad announced, then turned to Paiyu. "Your mother and I are just gonna go unpack in there." He pointed to the leftmost door. "You can show Eli around." The parents then entered the room with their suitcases, Paiyu's mom calling out that she will be making dinner in a few hours. The girl then turned to Eli. "Yep. So this is my place! Do you want to check out your future room first, or chill in mine?"
10/19/2019 8:06 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
As the two were talking about the disaster that had befallen upon the Aether Foundation, Eli had become confused, just like her young trainer friend did. If Melvin was already gone and jailed, how could there still be problems going on at the facility? Was it the lack of leadership? Did someone else take over? What!? After pondering it over for a bit, she snarled at the revelation that her once happy co-worker friends had become empty shells of their former selves. "Nya!" She growled. "That can't be the case! We have to do something about this, and fast!" She then turned herself towards Paiyu and glanced up at her with determination. "Paiyu," she squeaked. "Let's get everything over with at the house so that we can save the Aether Foundation tomorrow, shall we?" With a quick nod from her friend, Eli zipped herself off the boat, waiting for Paiyu and her parents to get off as well, but then turned back to Julia and reassured her, "Don't worry, Julia. We'll be able to get your friends back to normal in no time flat, even though I'm small and green, now." The purple haired Aether lady gave a quick smile to Eli before going back to cleaning the boat.

Eli began to glance around Malie City in awe. There were Japanese-themed decorations everywhere with houses that looked like they were ripped straight out of Johto. People and Pokemon hustled and bustled everywhere, from Driftloons helping out with hanging more decorations to the Frosslasses and Mawiles helping out with shop promotion. There was even a small part of town with more shops and houses that lead to a lake that is said to look like a picture of Rayquaza from above. Eli unfortunately had no time to explore this place since she was too busy trying to get a job and cure herself at the time, but with newfound confidence and her best friend by her side, she was ready to take on the city at first hand. As expected, there were a couple of people who still gave those weird, familiar looks, but most of them stared at her in awe and smiles, with one woman wanting to go up and pet her, but was held back by their husband. The green girl cutely smiled back at those who gave her compliments and joy. She couldn't believe that people actually liked her for who she was instead of being called an ugly monster like back then. Confused on where Paiyu's home was, she glanced up at her best friend that walked with her and squeaked, "Hey Paiyu? Where is your house, anyways?"
09/25/2019 4:57 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Eli cast a hopeful glance up at Paiyu after the trainer had finished asking her question to the Aether lady, thanking her for, in a way, helping her restore her old human life. But Julia's answer had the trainer creeped out: she said that all of her coworkers and friends had somehow suddenly become like monsters, empty shells of their former selves, and she had no idea why. Paiyu couldn't imagine what it could have been like: was Julia the only one acting like a normal human being among other employees who were mindlessly wandering around at best, or outright fighting each other tooth and nail at worst? How come she was the only unaffected one? She had no idea how to react to this, much less offer an explanation for it. Nevertheless, she knew that whatever the cause, they had to put a stop to it immediately. The trainer then waited for her green friend's response to this ominous revelation.
09/24/2019 12:39 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
((300th post! Woohoo!))

A few seconds later, Paiyu began to relay her thoughts to the purple-haired Aether girl, requesting that Eli should be let back into the Aether Foundation, even after getting rejected. Heck, even with Melvin out of the way, she was confused of why this would happen to the green girl in the first place. But something in Paiyu's sentence made Eli shed a single hopeful tear as the young trainer placed her hand onto the little green professor's shoulder: She wanted her friend to be genuinely happy for once. Sure, Eli felt a little more cheery now that many had cared for her, but it was not enough to forget her untimely predicament. While wiping her little tear stream away, she put her opposite hidden tiny hand onto where the young trainer placed hers on and gave off a smirk of confidence. "I can't believe you'd actually want me to return to my normal, carefree personality that I had as a human," She squeaked calmly. "Thanks, Paiyu." The Aether lady, feeling bad for her lab accident prone friend, replied to young trainer with, "Well, even, like, with Melvin in jail, I've heard something totally awful had went down at the Aether Foundation! My friends had, like, somehow lost all their fun traits one day and started, like, behaving like humanoid monsters! I don't know what it could be that's caused it, but maybe, like, it had something to do with Eli's sudden rejection."
09/12/2019 5:16 am
The FaiyaBLAST
When Paiyu asked whether they should speak to the purple-haired Aether lady, her friend agreed. There was something that Eli said that intrigued the trainer girl though: she mentioned something about a midnight phone call for an "important mission", but said that she would explain it later. They noticed the purple-haired captain cleaning the floor, and Eli went over and tugged at her shirt to catch her attention. Getting up and dusting herself off, Eli's former colleague introduced herself as Julia and asked the trainer what it was she wanted to say. "Yeah, well... Eli has always wanted to go back to the Aether Foundation. She tried to reapply once back in the Soras region and for some reason they turned her down... but why?" Paiyu asked, "That meanie Melvin is already locked up and I'm pretty sure all the other employees already know about how she saved the Almia region from him... it's so weird. I don't know, but do you think you can ask them to let her back in? She's my best friend and I just want her to be happy..." she finished by putting her hand on Eli's shoulder.
09/01/2019 12:36 am
Eli the Zeratoed
After a couple seconds, Eli's question about what Paiyu and her family was talking about finally got answered. Her friend told the green girl that they were figuring out ways to modify the house to make her life more convenient like buying a lower bed for her to flop on and giving her an entire room for herself. "Aww guys," she blushed. "That's very nice of you to do all this for me, but-" Before Eli could finish her thoughts, Paiyu's mom interrupted her saying that they can lower the shelves for her, too. While she was overwhelmed with so much happiness, the green girl knew that unless the house was shrunken down to create the illusion that she was tall again, there was no way that she would be happy with all these house modifications. If anything, it would make her feel even worse, like she was being treated like a toddler. Eli gave off a depressed-sounding sigh, but still listened on since she had nothing better to do.

"Hey, y'all!" A familiar ditsy voice was heard over the intercom. "We're heading straight towards Ula'ula Island, so get your stuff ready and make sure not to leave anything behind, okay? Thank you!" When Eli got herself off the chair, she felt the motorboat wobble from underneath her feet and knew she was going to have a wavy feeling once she'd lay herself down on any bed. She followed behind her friend while she and her parents were packing up to leave the boat. All of a sudden, Paiyu told her that she wanted to talk to her old Aether buddy and know more about her, along with convincing her to get her green friend re-applied back into the Aether Foundation. "Yeah," she squeaked. "That sounds like a good idea, but I got a call from the Aether Foundation in the middle of the night saying they wanted me back for an important mission. I'll let you know what it's about later, but for now, we can chat a bit with that purple-haired Aether acquaintance of mine." She noticed the Aether lady scrubbing the floors of the motorboat and Eli signaled her friend to follow. She glanced up at the purple haired girl, tugging at her shirt, asking, "Hey you! My friend, Paiyu, here wants to chat with you for a bit, since she never really got to chat with you and all." The ditsy girl gave a quick chuckle and introduced herself. "Oh," she greeted. "Well hello there, Paiyu! My name is Julia, and it's a pleasure to meet you! What was it you wanted to chat with me about?"
08/25/2019 1:41 pm
The FaiyaBLAST
The family's warm assurance having managed to dispel her sadness over her loss of humanity, Eli gave Paiyu a loving hug before sitting down next to her. The gem girl then asked what her friend was talking to her family about when she was away. "Ah... we were thinking about whether we should alter stuff around our house to make your life there more convenient, and how that can be done..." the trainer explained. "First things first, we're gonna have to buy you a bed... Maybe we can find one that's low enough for you to flop on? Wait, before that though, we'll have to move quite a few boxes out of that room; we've been using it as a storage of sorts since we never thought it would become an actual room that someone would live in, haha."
"And don't forget about the thing about the shelves!" Mom added. "No worries, I can handle that!" her husband responded.
Their conversation went on as the boat continued on its way towards Malie City.
Paiyu's mom was just about to bring up the topic of decorating the new room when the captain announced over the intercom that they would soon arrive at their destination. Looking outside the window, Paiyu could see the familiar landmarks of Ula'Ula Island - Mount Hokulani and its observatory, Mount Lanakila with its icy peak, and the outer cape and Gardens of her home city. Of course, the view wasn't as good here as it was from the first-class area, but it was still quite a good view. A few minutes later, the boat had reached the terminal, and it was time for the family to get off. As they collected their luggage, the trainer asked Eli, "Wait... do you think we can talk to that Aether lady a bit more? I never got her name anyways... maybe she can help you get back in or something. What do you think?"
08/19/2019 12:08 am
Eli the Zeratoed
After hearing her friend's warm words along with a pat on the back from Paiyu's dad, Eli's sadness had slowly dissipated into happiness and hugged her friend with joy-filled tears in her eyes. "Thanks, Paiyu!" She squeaked. "T-that really makes me feel a lot better. With you by my side, I don't think I'll ever get that feral again. Also, I wasn't screaming. My squeaking just so happens to be a bit loud when in peril, my apologies..." After giving her young trainer pal the warmest embrace she could ever give, the green girl wiped her tears and decided to step onto an empty relaxing chair next to her friend. Unlike first class, however, the floor felt more wobbly thanks to the motorboat's constant sea bouncing. This made Eli feel a little seasick, but tolerated it since it didn't make her feel like she needed to vomit rainbows. However, she thought to herself. I'm gonna regret the feeling of sea legs once we get to Malie City... Eli faced herself towards her best buddy on the chair and wondered what they were talking about before she came squeaking to them. "Hey Paiyu," she curiously asked. "Before I came to you guys and all, what were you even talking about, anyways?"
08/17/2019 4:17 am
The FaiyaBLAST
As Paiyu's conversation with her parents continued, going off on many tangents, she began to hear a very faint but high-pitched noise, like the squeaking of a rodent Pokemon. At first she shrugged it off as some kind of auditory hallucination, but not only did it persist, it seemed to be getting progressively louder too. "Mom... Dad... is it just me, or are you hearing that too?" the disquieted trainer asked. Being much older than their daughter, and thus less able to hear high frequencies, both parents strained to hear the strange noise she was describing, but it had become much louder before - which could only mean that its source was getting closer to the family - so they eventually sensed it too. "It's not you, sweetie. There really is something..." Paiyu's mom replied. Now all three could hear the sound clearly - a distressed shrieking that didn't sound human. The trainer's dad suggested that someone had, accidentally or intentionally, let their small Pokemon loose in the boat at best, but was interrupted by a particularly loud, plaintive squeal before Paiyu cried out, startled by something that had grabbed her legs. "What the - Eli?" she looked down in disbelief to see her green friend in tears, "What happened?" The gem girl explained through sobs and squeaks that she had temporarily lost her ability to speak after being swamped by extreme paranoia from being left alone. "You don't have to be afraid..." Paiyu began to comfort her, "we'll always be there for you. You don't need to worry... you don't need to scream." Her parents nodded in agreement, Dad softly putting his hand on the green girl's shoulder.
08/16/2019 5:37 am
Eli the Zeratoed
Even though Eli hoped as hard as she could for her friend to crank out any sort of advice, the young trainer apologized and admitted she couldn't figure out anything else that had made the green girl in such an unsatisfied state. The small chateruse professor glanced up at her friend, with her head buried into the young trainer's lap. "It's okay," she replied in a cold yet hopeful tone. "It's okay. Maybe things are meant to not be understood until we have the clues to find what it all means." Eli gave a warm embrace, snuggling with her friend while her best buddy hugged her back. The duo then decided to marvel at the large, open sea. Plenty of Mantines and Magikarp lept out of the water, with a couple of Lapras floating by casually. There were even a couple natural, unclaimed small islands that Eli had thought of wanting to own someday.

But before she could let out a word about her dreams, Paiyu told the green girl that she wanted to go see her parents for a couple of minutes, since they probably miss her and all. "Of course! She squeaked happily. "Whatever floats youe boat, Paiyu! Get it? Boat? Sorry, bad pun." The young trainer gave off a quick giggle before heading out into the bumpy third class section of the motorboat. Eli, on the other hand, decided to sink her tiny body into the blue, velvet seats. She laid down into the longer end, glancing at her tiny green hand that peeked out of her oversized lab coat sleeve. She analyzed it; trying to figure out why her smaller form made her feel like crap, despite learning so many lessons and making back plenty of friends and family members. After staring at it for a while, a flash of her normal human hand came and went before her eyes. But then, it hit her: The change in perspective and physicality had been so drastic that it made it hard for her to go back and do her taller, normal self's activities again. As a small Peridot, she had to constantly glance up at stuff in order to get a good view of them. Whenever there were crowds of people, instead of having a good view of the sights around her, all she saw from her perspective were people's stomachs... Not a pleasant sight to look at when she's in a beautiful region like Alola. And now that the antidote wore off, the perspective sickness of hers felt even worse than before. Eli gave off a semi-depressed sigh. If she didn't have taken the antidote, she wouldn't have felt as sick since being tall was so long ago.

A couple minutes of moping later, Paiyu didn't seem to return. "What the heck?" She questioned. "Why isn't Paiyu coming back? Is she really that deep in her conversation with her parents?" Paranoia started kicking into her tiny body, filling her mind with proposterous scenarios of what could happen without Paiyu like a Pokemon poacher barging in to grab anything that looked like a Pokemon to him (including Eli), having the motorboat hit a buoy or rock only for them to be separated on both sides of the ship, or even a Gyarados leaping out of the water to eat the young trainer and her parents. Tears in her eyes, she attempted to cry for Paiyu to return, but only a silent squeak came from her mouth. Quickly covering the noise with her sleeve-enveloped tiny hands, she started to sweat uncontrollably and question why she let out a mere squeak instead of saying help. "What is going on!?" She muttered to herself. "Is this what happens when I'm extremely bro-" but then another squeak came out of her. It seemed like she was becoming less human the more she felt broken inside her tiny body, and she not only needed Paiyu out of necessity, but for her to stay sane and human as well. She couldn't bare to sit here and let her feral nature take over her. It was time for her to take action. Eli then rolled herself off the circularly-placed seats, pushing herself to the door and squealing, "Help, Paiyu! I- *Squeak!* Need you! My... *Squeak!* Humanity's going haywire without you, and I *Squeak squeak!* can't *Squeak!* hold-" Although her personality remained, all her English was gone and got translated into squeaks. She attempted to run towards where her parents were, but tripped on the ground and fell, deciding to crawl herself there. "*Squeak! Squeak!! Squeak!!! Squeak squeak!? Squeeeak..." Eli squealed with great sadness, becoming untranslatable at this point.

Eventually, she weakly crawled herself with one hand over to Paiyu and her parents, who were talking about modifying their home to make it more suitable for Eli's height before the green girl let out a saddened untranslatable squeak. She went up to Paiyu, who was sitting on a chair next to her parents, and gave her a distressed yet grateful hug. With tears in her eyes, she attempted to speak English now that she's found the source of her humanity. "*Squeak!* *Squeak!*-iyu...?" She squeaked, finally getting her English back as she wiped away her tears and glanced at Paiyu cutely. " I... There's a reason why I can't be alone for too long. If I'm given nothing to do besides glance at my rPhone, my paranoia makes me end up only speaking in squeaks that can be untranslatable. It's not as bad as losing all of humanity since I still have my personality, but... You're the only one who's brought me back to normal, and it makes sense that good friends like you and your Pokemon have made me reform to who I used to be and really am."
08/15/2019 9:21 am
The FaiyaBLAST
When Paiyu had finished her possible explanation about her friend's lingering bad thoughts, Eli responded that she appreciated the help, but also pointed out that it wasn't the best advice. While it had worked on Paiyu herself, the green girl explained that she couldn't simply forget because her reminders of the past were not only mental, but physical as well with every feature that contributed to her non-humanity. Her frustration mounting, the gem girl claimed that, even with the tallness antidote, there was positively no way that she could let go of her bad memories. She also mentioned something about Flaire being Paiyu's only physical remembrance before breaking off to calm herself, burying her head into the trainer's lap and whimpering about how even though she had earned her happy ending, there was still something preventing her from enjoying it all. "I really don't know then, Eli... I'm sorry that my advice wasn't what you were looking for." Paiyu apologized to her tiny green friend. But once again, Eli said that she appreciated the trainer's advice as well as their friendship. They then embraced in silence before sitting back up to look at the seascape.

As the girls admired the view, Paiyu suddenly had the notion to leave the first class area and talk to her parents. "Hey Eli, I hope you don't mind if I go out for a minute or two. Just gonna go and check on my parents." when the green girl obliged, Paiyu promptly got off her seat and tried to find the way around the boat to where her family was. "Hey Mom. Hey Dad." the trainer greeted them as she sat down on an empty seat next to them. They then began to talk about whether they should make some little modifications around the house for Eli.
08/06/2019 6:15 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
A few seconds later, Paiyu explained to her green friend that the reason why Eli was so down in the dumps about her smallness was because of her past. She even connected the green girl's predicament to her reoccuring Arashi dream; saying that she thought her Quilava pal was dead, but then as time went on, she found out that he escaped Team Rocket's abuse and went out looking for it's trainer. The young trainer then concluded that these bad thoughts can be delusions that can go away the more they discover the truth. Unfortunately, it wasn't so easy for Eli to simply forget those memories and call it a day. She had been through so much that those awful thoughts had dug into her head, festering until she wanted to remember them again. In a way, her brain was too big to simply turn off those thoughts like she used to as a human, despite being small herself.

After looking out the curved window in awe from the big blue Alolan ocean for a couple of seconds, she turned to her friend and squeaked, "I appreciate the advice, Paiyu, and I'm glad you were able to resolve that Arashi problem, but for me, it's not as easy for me to simply forget what happened in the past anymore like my human self could do." She looked down at her right tiny green hand that just so happened to peek out of her lab coat sleeve and continued on as she stared at it and sighed. "My own tiny green body is a constant reminder of those crappy memories, whether I have my lab coat on or not, and because I'm stuck like this forever, it's impossible for me to call my memories 'delusions' when I'm reminded 24/7 about them! For you, it's easy to simply forget about your trauma. You've got no scars on you or any physical reminders of your past that can't be cured. The only Pokemon that can come close to reminding you of Arashi is Flairie the Quilava, and even then, you can keep him in a Pokeball until you need him again. For me, there's no way for me to truly forget unless I'm tall again, and even then, the antidote's effects are temporary! I know I haven't came across any unreachable shelves yet, but what if I have to reach for something at your house!? Even after asking for help, I can't forget about something like that, can I!?" Although no tears flowed from her eyes, Eli felt really frustrated now that her question was set back at square one, a mystery that both of them couldn't possibly solve. After pausing for five seconds to calm herself down, she glanced up at her friend with adorable, olive-colored eyes before laying her head down on her friend's lap. "Look, Paiyu," She squeaked. "Even when a story has a happy ending, there's always some regretful critiques that come afterwards. As much as I want to imagine myself to be tall and forget, it'll never work, not even for a second. But you know, I still appreciate you for trying to help, and I'm glad I'm friends with you and your Pokemon. Have you got any other thoughts of why I still have thundering rainclouds over me, or have you got nothing?"
08/05/2019 6:47 am
The FaiyaBLAST
After everyone had boarded the boat, it left the dock and began its slow journey to Ula'Ula Island. Looking out of the curved window of the first-class section, Paiyu marveled at the azure Alolan sea, the sea that she had missed while in Soras. As the trainer watched a group of Mantine leap out of the water, her friend called for her. "Yeah?" she responded kindly. Her green friend went on to admit that even though person after person she had met treated her well, even loved her for who, not what, she was, she still felt that there was something bad about her new, tiny self that she couldn't shake off. However, she didn't know what that something could be.

"Hmm..." Paiyu tried to think what could be keeping her friend from being happy. "You know what... maybe it's from the past. I don't want to remind you of anything specific, but I think that those memories, about times when you thought being small had no upsides, and times when it actually showed, is what's making you feel so bad... but now you know that, in reality, it's not so bad. Perhaps you should let those memories go... think of them as being delusions. That's kind of what I did with my own bad memories too..." she paused, wondering whether she should talk about her dream. "We're slowly seeing the truth, the good in our predicaments... I used to think Arashi was dead, or worse, but Mewtwo said otherwise. I saw what happened to him in a dream... It was just as I imagined." she stopped; this was nothing to cry about. "They - those Team Rocket people - actually tortured him with their other Pokémon. But he stayed strong... he even evolved and escaped. Yes - he's not only alive, but probably even searching for me too. Now I can shake off the thought - the delusion - that he is dead. You can do the same, Eli; who's called you bad names these past few days? Nobody. Have there been any shelves out of your reach? Not yet. The past is the past... it may not change, but now is what can." the trainer finished.
08/03/2019 10:33 pmhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
"Yeah," Eli giggled, letting the warmth of the fluffy chair envelop her tiny body. "I never thought this region would warm up to me so quickly, though!" The green girl was in such a happy mood, not feeling the motorboat's motion as it took off into the seas since she and her friend were both in first class, but something kept lurking in her mind. Something that never went away, even with all the friends and family she regained. It was... The absense of feeling tall and mighty. Now that she was so close to the ground, there was no way she could feel the weather up there, even with the highest of high heels. She pulled up the bottom half of her oversized lab coat to reveal her tiny legs and feet, using the lifted end as a blanket. She looked down at her little green feet, attempting to touch the ground with her toes, but she could only reach it by shoving herself closer to it's smooth surface. Eli felt pathetic. How could she get sad about something as petty as this when her friends and family are now fine with her appearance? The green girl dropped the rest of her oversized lab coat down onto the ground and thought about what would happen if the lab accident was prevented. Would she still be friends with Paiyu? How would she have gotten to Soras or Alima without the help of her Pokemon? Would her Pokemon even exist!? In a way, she thought of her predicament as a blessing and a curse: Blessed to meet so many new friends, but cursed to live as an extremely short Peridot monster for all of time. It felt like a bittersweet ending for her. After being so deep in thought, Eli decided to relay her thoughts to her friends, knowing it would take a while to go to Malie City from a mere glance out the curved window.

"Hey Paiyu," she squeaked to her friend. "I've had this feeling all bundled up in my mind, and I just want to let it out since we're best friends. It's just... *sigh* No matter how many friends I make or family members I win back, it can't get rid of the fact that I'm forever stuck being... Well... Small. I mean, look at me, Paiyu! All my life, I've always felt the weather up there, and now I'll never know what it feels like again! I'm stuck being closer to the ground, trapped in a small body that I can never be freed from, no matter how many antidotes I shove into my face. I know I should love my appearance. I know there are benefits to being like this. And I know people love me for who I am now! So why is it that a dark cloud of regret still lingers over me, even with newfound happiness?!" Although devastated, she didn't cry a single tear. Instead, she looked down at her toes that peeked out of her oversized lab coat in frustration. "I just can't comprehend why I still feel like crap sometimes." She growled, seeking desperate help from her friend. "Do you have any idea why I'm always like this?"
07/30/2019 7:22 amhistory
The FaiyaBLAST
As they sat down to wait to board the boat, Paiyu saw Eli take out her rPhone, presumably to browse memes. Before she asked her friend to send her some, however, the peridot girl suddenly covered her face with her drooping lab coat sleeves, as if she saw something terrifying. "What's the matter, Eli? You look like you've seen a ghost or something!" Paiyu asked. The green girl explained, voice quivering, that she had seen one of her former colleagues from the Aether Foundation, whose name she couldn't remember. The trainer didn't know what to say about that; was that lady one of those Aethers who rejected Eli, or was she sympathetic? Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a voice behind her; the trainer turned to see - surprise surprise - a woman with purple hair tied in a ponytail, wearing standard-issued Aether employee attire. Speak of Giratina...

But before the trainer could make up an excuse to say that the Aether girl was mistaken, and lure her away from her frightened friend, Eli spoke first, essentially giving away her predicament. But instead of backing away in fear, the lady reassured her ex-colleague that she wasn't as monstrous as she thought. Reluctantly, Eli moved her sleeves away from her face, exposing the green skin. But instead of being frightened or squicked out, the purple-haired girl picked her old friend up and baby-talked her about how positively adorable she had become, much like how the green girl had talked to Caramella. When Eli asked why she wasn't afraid, the Aether lady explained that she had heard about what happened in Almia, and thus cast off the impression of her former coworker being a monster, and saw her as a hero. When they were done talking about it, Paiyu added, "And I helped!"
They both stared at her, but the awkwardness was broken when the Aether girl exclaimed, "Oh my Arceus! You really did? That's so cool!" and Paiyu gave a brief recount of what she did, like rescuing the trapped Pokemon and all. But before she could finish the story, the purple-haired lady said that she had to leave, being the captain of the boat they were about to embark on. As she announced that it was time to board, she told the girls that they were allowed to enter the first-class section of the boat. "Oh, wow! Thank you... wait, I never got your name. Sorry... but thanks again!" the trainer called after the purple-haired captain. She then went to tell her parents what happened. "What a coincidence!" the girl's mother remarked, "I don't think we can stay in there though, so come back to us sometimes!" They all then boarded the boat, Paiyu and Eli separating to go to the first class section, a blue-and-white, almost Aether-themed area. The green girl sank herself into one of the fluffy chairs, commenting on how exhilarated she was that acquaintance after acquaintance she met still respected her for who she was. "You see? Alola isn't as bad as you think... you just have to find the right people!" Paiyu told her.
07/27/2019 11:48 pmhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
Now that Eli had successfully woke her friend up, it was time for her to get ready as well. Since she decided to keep her oversized lab coat on, she only attempted to straighten out her messy yet fluffy hair, doing the best she can to make it appear less frizzy. After a couple spritzes of vanilla spray later, she followed Paiyu (who was carrying Eli's bag plus her own) and her parents out of the hotel and to the boat terminal, doing the best she could to keep up with her hidden little green legs. As she was following them, a warm breeze was felt on the green girl's face. She couldn't believe that she was finally residing in her home region, yet she was a little worried if people would give her weird looks.

They arrived at the boat terminal as Eli smelled the familiar scent of salty sea water. The boat they were going on didn't seem like much: just a motor boat that could hold a couple passengers, but to Eli, it was rather huge. The last time she remembered going on a boat was when she had a cruise transfer over to the Aether Paradise back when she was human. She sat next to her friend on one of the waiting seats, preparing her rPhone to look at some memes. But before she could get the Rotom device turned on, a familiar Aether girl, whom she couldn't remember the name of, caught her eye. She was the head of the motorboat, sporting a newer Aether employee suit and the same old Aether hat. Not only that, she had long, purple hair that was bundled up in a ponytail. From what Eli could remember about this lady, she was a ditsy acquaintance of hers that she hung around and chatted with whenever they had no work to do. There were three other unknown ladies with different colored hair she recalled hanging out with during her human years, but they were nowhere to be seen; probably back at the Aether Foundation. Fear struck the green girl when they accidentally locked eyes with each other, quickly cowering her face into her oversized lab coat sleeve-covered arms and hands. She made sure none of her green skin peeked out for the purple haired girl to see. When her friend asked what was the matter, Eli squeaked with a shaky tone in her voice, "That's an Aether Employee I've known two years back as an acquaintance! I'm not really good with names and I can't remember who she was, but even with all that advice you said, I just don't know what she's going to think when she sees me like this!" "See you like what, Eli?" The purple-haired Aether lady seemed like she teleported from how quickly she walked up to the green girl and the young trainer. The surprise nearly made Eli jump and fabricated the fastest improvised excuse she could think of, "Uh, well, I don't want you to see me as a horribly terrifying monster that strikes fear into the hearts of many! Nya ha ha..." The purple-ponytail-ed girl was confused. She'd heard of many false rumors regarding her once tall human friend, but she didn't believe them because she thought Eli had simply quit. "Come on, Eli!" She smiled. "Your appearance can't be that terrifying! Come into the light!"

With a cleverly integrated quote from Beauty and the Pokemon, Eli giggled a little at it's usage and gave her the confidence to man up and show her Peridot form to her acquaintance of a friend. The Aether lady seemed shocked at first, seeing her tall friend now green-skinned and small, but much to the green girl's surprise, the purple-haired girl smiled and squee-ed from how cute she now was. "Oh my gosh!" The Aether girl baby-talked while picking her green friend up in the air by her shoulders. "You are sooo small and adorable now that I could die! How did you even get this way in the first place? Please teach me your secrets!" After getting swiftly force-hugged and placed down onto the waiting seat she sat on, she blushed with great embarrassment and squeaked, "Well, if you want the short answer, I was in a lab accident and got turned into this Peridot monster thing. I would have still been tall, but some type of Apotoxin shrunk me down to this pathetic size. How are you not scared of me? I look like a monster according to the entirety of Alola!" After aww-ing at Eli's mini explanation, the purple-haired girl shrugged and replied, "Meh, I dunno. I've seen worse from so many horror movies, and crap like that doesn't even faze me. Plus, that spiel was over two years ago, and people have gotten over it due to finding out that you're still you and that you saved the Alima region from a mind-wiping epidemic before it even started." The green girl was confused. How did people find out about her and Melvin's fight over in Alima? Was that actually big enough to be on the news or did someone from that region find out and spread the word over to the misguided people of Alola? Whatever it was, this made Eli's feral scaredness dissipate as she calmly replied with a smile, "...Oh. I guess I was worried for no reason, then! Who would'a thunk it?"

The trio laughed hysterically from Eli's long-lasting misunderstanding and the purple-haired Aether lady asked if the green girl and her friend would be cool if they were placed in the first class part of the motorboat, since Eli was a former employee of the Aether Foundation and she was the only member boarding the ride. "Of course!" The little green professor laughed. "Why the heck not?" Eventually, the Aether lady started up the boat and Eli and Paiyu were the first to board, since they earned their first class ranking. The first class part of the boat had prestigous blue fluffy chairs with white Aether walls and a curved center window surrounding the area, almost like they were inside a futuristic aquarium. It even had floors that were built to sustain the motorboat's constant sea-bobbing, almost like these were floors built for a cruise ship! Before the purple-haired girl went off to her own captain's quarters to drive the boat, she let the duo know that they are free to move around the boat in and out of first class as they please. With a nod from both the girls, the driver went off to do her thing. "Ah," she squeaked, relaxing onto the blue fluffy seat and laying herself down like she was in bed. "I never knew that the Aether Foundation and others still respected me for all these years, but man! This is the life!"
07/27/2019 2:54 am
The FaiyaBLAST
As the last of the real world was fading into darkness and silence around her, Paiyu heard a faint purring noise emanating from beside her. She had heard that sound before, but never really understood what it was; either it was Eli or Mimikyu that was making the noise. Either way, it was quite soothing to fall asleep to.

The trainer woke up in an unfamiliar place: it seemed to be underground, judging by the pipes running across the ceiling, illuminated by dim lights that tended to flicker. Paiyu quickly hid behind a nearby statue when a door at the other end of the room opened, an in came a group of people wearing dark uniforms - dark uniforms that bore a red R emblem on the front. They stood to attention as a blue-haired man entered from a door on the other side. One of the grunts was about to say something, but the other man cut her off. "You... you fools. Why did you burn the place down?!" his calm composure quickly deteriorated as he began to yell at them. "Do you think you even belong in Team Rocket?! Do you know what we do?" The grunts looked at each other nervously; one even muttered under his breath "Arceus. He must be really mad..."
"Steal for profit. Exploit for profit. Do you think you've achieved that?! Look at you, all empty handed: No items! No Pokemon!" the admin kept on ranting. The other grunts were already cowering, except for one.
"No Pokemon, you say? Well take a look at this then." he fished out a Pokeball from his pocket. "A kid dropped it while running away. Perfect!" he handed it to the admin, who eyed it carefully. "Come with me now then." he told the grunt without saying a word to the others as they exited the room. When the other grunts had left too, Paiyu peeked out from her hiding place and began to follow the admin and solitary grunt.

Paiyu followed the duo down several flights of stairs into a spacious, dark room. The admin switched a light on, revealing a cage in the center of the room surrounded by grunts holding Pokeballs and electrically charged sticks. The trainer's heart skipped a beat when the grunt pressed the button on his Pokeball, releasing a beam of red light into the cage... which materialized into a Quilava. "La-vaaa..." it cried as it tried to comprehend what was happening, and who all those unfamiliar humans were. Arashi, Paiyu's mind told her. "This one seems strong... let's see if that is!" a female grunt with an electric stick commented before extending it between the bars to jab the Pokemon. He screamed as the electricity ran through his body, but glared at his attacker when she retracted the stick. "Oh no! It's angry!" a male grunt pretended to cower. "...Not." he released his own Pokemon, an Ekans, into the cage. "Acid!" he commanded, and the Poison-type spat a stream of black liquid at the Quilava, leaving a nasty wound where the fur had been corroded away. "QUILAAA!" Arashi yelped, but retaliated with a Flame Charge, slamming the Snake Pokemon against the bars. "It really is angry..." the grunt muttered as he recalled his fainted Ekans. "But that just means it's powerful, isn't it?" the others nodded in agreement as he sent another Pokemon, this time a Golbat, to battle the Fire-type. As the Poison-Flying type swooped down to bite, the Quilava took the hit as it scurried to the far corner of the cage. "Giving up, aren't you?" another grunt laughed. But Paiyu knew that Arashi would never back down from a fight - instead, he was employing a signature strategy. Without warning, the Volcano Pokemon flared up the flames on its back, engulfing the entire inside of the cage with fire, even melting some of the bars, as several grunts ran away for cover, cursing. The Golbat, hanging onto a last sliver of HP, attempted to flutter out, and was recalled before Arashi's Swift attack could hit it. "Still not submitting?!" the first grunt with the electric stick exclaimed, and poked the Quilava's wound, not realizing her grave mistake...

A blast of blinding light emanated from the Fire-type as he screamed. Transfixed, the grunts, along with Paiyu, watched the Quilava's shape change to a much larger one. A terrible roar echoed through the chamber as the light dissipated, and the Pokemon in the cage, now a Typhlosion, roared again before creating a massive blast of fire that was the last thing the girl saw before everything faded to white.

"Wake up, Paiyu! Wake up!" Eli repeatedly called as Paiyu's eyes blinked open. The trainer was surprised that the green girl's attitude had reverted to a hyping one, and wondered why... Of course! We're going home for real! she quickly got up to go into the bathroom to change, and came out to pack up the last of her things. The girls then followed Paiyu's parents out of the room, down the stairs, to the lobby, and out towards the boat terminal.
07/24/2019 4:06 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
After her friend had finally gotten on top of the bed with her, Eli immediately cuddled herself within the blanket near the young trainer, bid her goodnight, and slept, making purring noises as she got into a deep REM sleep. But before she could get any dreams, however, Eli heard her own strange purring (but not snoring) noises, and almost thought it was her Mimikyu making them. "Mimikyu!" She whispered. "Were you making those purring noises?" The Disguise Pokemon shrugged by slowly bouncing it's costume, but also booped it's trainer's tiny green nose using it's shadowy hand. "So does that mean I was the one making those weird purring noises when in a deep sleep?" She quietly questioned. Her partner Pokemon nodded it's costume's head, which made Eli hide her face in the other pillow from frustration. "Why do I even act animalistic sometimes?" She mumbled to herself beneath the pillow. "I'm no beast. I'm still human, you stupid tiny green body! A human!" But the purring still continued to come out from her when in deep sleep, so she took her head out of the pillow and snuggled herself next to Paiyu, silently squeaking, "Nya, Forget it." to herself before giving in to the purring sound from her tiny body.

"Help!" A familiar call rang in Eli's ears, almost sounding like her old Aether boss, Lusamine. "Save me! The Nihlego are making me feel monstrous!" She was in that foggy location from the slow transformation dream, but was still in her Peridot form. She glanced up at the now-taller-than-her Lusamine, squeaking out, "I'll save you, my friend!" before the green girl's boss got snatched by the Nihlego. The small green professor ran after her boss with all her might, but the Nihlego kept carrying her father and farther away to the point where her little legs couldn't keep up the pace and tripped her over from exhaustion. But Eli didn't want to give up. She cried out "Lusamine!" with her high pitched voice while her boss kept repeating her cry of "Help!" over and over. Unfortunately, the more Eli got closer to her goal, the Nihlego kept moving farther away, and what's worse, the long distance made her feel so small that she was shrunken down to chibi size (around 3'5"), which made her already huge lab coat even bigger than needed. "Noooooo!" She squeaked with all her might, eventually collapsing on the ground and began to cry.

"Lusamine!" She silently squeaked with a tear in her right eye as she woke up, but thankfully didn't wake up her friend. A vibration came from her rPhone, which turned out to be a call from the Aether Foundation. That's weird, she thought to herself. Why the heck would the Aether Foundation need me back if they just denied me? This doesn't make any sense! Since her voice was small enough to not wake Paiyu up, she decided to take the call, despite being groggy. (Note, the squeaking is only heard by Luis since his phone can't pick up her high pitched squeaks as English)

Eli: "*Squeak*lo...? (Hello...?)"
Luis: "Eli! Oh thank goodness, you're still human and can pick up the phone. We could really use your help right now since you're the only non-mind controlled person I know of who worked for the Aether Foundation!"
Eli: "*Squeak!? Squeak!! Squeak Squeak!?* (Luis!? What's going on? How come you're not evil and such!?)"
Luis: "Aw, crap! The potion made you sound less human and more squeaky! This isn't good..."
Eli: "Nya... *Squeak, Squeak! Squeak Squeakk!? Squeak Squeeak, Squeakkk!?* (Nya... Darn it, Luis! Why can't you fluffing hear me!? My friends are able to hear me just fine, so what gives!?)"
Luis: "Eli, chill. I can't understand you now that you're, uh, whatever you transformed into, but I can explain what the sitch is for you if that's okay."
Eli: "*Squeak...* (Great.)"
Luis: "So, Lusamine got captured by two Nihlego into their own part of Ultra Space, and the mind-controlled members are stuck in a trance saying "All hail Melvin" while doing absolutely nothing! I think the way to break their spell is if we end up saving Lusamine from those Nihlego, and then the Aether Foundation can return to normal again!"
Eli: "*Squeak squeak...?* (What's in it for me...?)"
Luis: "You sound disinterested. Maybe I- Oh wait! You want your job, back don't you?"
Eli: "*Squeak squeak squeak! Squeak!!* (Yes yes yes! Finally!!)"
Luis: "Well, you can try to convince Lusamine to give your job back, and if that doesn't work, I'll snap her back to her senses. Sounds good?"
Eli: "*Squeak squeak! Squ-eak!* (Oh, you bet it does! Count me in!)"
Luis: "Okay then! See ya in a couple days, Eli!"
Eli: "*Squeak!* (Bye!)"

A giant rush of dopamine filled Eli's tiny body as she found out she was able to have a second chance at the Aether foundation. Although Luis couldn't understand her, maybe she could make an invention that would allow anyone to hear her true, normal voice over all the squeaking. Since it was now 4am, the green girl flopped on her bed near Paiyu and purred again while she slept. She did not have any more dreams that night.

Eli woke up from the Alolan sun, feeling a little groggy yet hopeful now that her parents loved her for who she was. She found that it was 9am and knew this was the time to leave the hotel, so she excitedly squeaked to her friend, "Paiyu! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! It's time to go back to our real home! Nya ha!"
07/22/2019 9:18 amhistory
The FaiyaBLAST
Still wondering whether it really was time to go back to the hotel, Paiyu realized that she had brought their conversation to a standstill when Eli asked her what was wrong. "Oh no, no, it's nothing... I'm just thinking that we should probably go back to my parents." the trainer answered. The gem girl understood immediately, and proceeded to pack her clothes, plushies, and even computer into a bag that she had found. "Why... are you taking these things?" her friend asked, "Aren't you gonna stay here?" The green girl explained that she was moving out of this house - and moving in with Paiyu! She then began to haul, or rather struggle to haul, the bag out of the room. "You need help with that?" Paiyu asked, but her friend insisted that she didn't... before collapsing at the stairs and finally admitting that she did. "OK then..." the girl then began to drag the bag down the stairs with all her might, but also carefully, one step at a time, so to not damage the items inside. Eli followed her, complaining about her weakness compared to her tall self. "I swear it's not just you. I think it's quite heavy too!" the trainer responded.

After they had gotten the bag down the stairs, it was time to bid farewell to Eli's parents. Paiyu waved goodbye to them while Eli explained the moving situation, which, surprisingly, her parents approved of, but still allowed her to come visit and stay once in a while. The girls then walked out into the warm Alolan night, back to the hotel. When they finally arrived, Eli cutely greeted the trainer's parents with a simple hi before collapsing onto the bed as Paiyu told them what had happened. "Well! We should meet up someday!" her dad responded. The trainer then went entered the bathroom to prepare for the night, emerging to climb into the bed next to her friend. "Good night, Eli..." she softly said to her friend before curling up under the blanket to drift off.
07/22/2019 3:39 am
Eli the Zeratoed
A long coversation between the two girls for around 30 minutes, and Eli felt like she was having the time of her life! But then, all of a sudden, something made her friend pause out of concern. Was it something the green girl said? Did she have another meeting with Mewtwo? Just as Eli shoved herself off the chair and walked up to Paiyu and ask why she's so deep in thought, she explained that she wanted to go back to the hotel, since her parents could be worried sick about her absence for so long. "Oh that's right!" The small green professor squeaked. "We still have to go back to the hotel! But before we go, I want to pack some essential things up from this room, first."

Eli scrambled around the room, looking for a tote bag to carry her belongings in, and then finally finding one that was perfect for her. While tossing a couple plushies in like Jibanyan, Whisper, and a tiny, cheap, bendable version of Azure Dragon, her friend was confused on why she was packing these things up. "Because, silly Paiyu," She giggled. "I've decided to move in with you... Forever! I doubt there would be any houses out there that are cheap enough for me to buy in Alola, so why not move in with a friend as wonderful as you are?" She then packed up her lightweight desktop computer with a built in PC, her rainbow keyboard, her Bluetooth mouse, all her old clothing, and a drawing pencil. Sweat started flooding out of her pores from carrying such a now-heavy bag to the point where it made a puddle on the floor. Even when her friend offered help, she replied with, "Nah, I'm good. Let's go." Eli slowly made her way to the stairs, with her legs shaking from all the weight and eventually collapsed in front of the stairs. "Okay," She wheezed with a sweat puddle below her. "You carry it! It became too much for my tiny body!" Slowly ascending herself back up, she signaled her friend to follow her as she groaned with embarrassment. "Why is it that it's so hard to carry such easy stuff like that while my taller self could lift that bag just fine!?" She mumbled. "I feel so weak and puny..."

Eventually, the girls made their way to Eli's parents, waving goodbye before Eli squeaked out to them, "I love you guys! Just letting you know I'm going to live at Paiyu's house forever in Malie City!" "We're cool with that!" Her dad shouted back. "We're just glad you're safe and sound! Also, you can stay here as much as you'd like if you ever need to come back and rest your head! Happy trails!" And off the girls went back to the hotel. Eli greeted Paiyu's parents with a gleeful squeak of "Hi!" before heading off to the temporary room and climbing onto the bed. She waited patiently for her friend to be ready as well with an adorable smile on her face, knowing that everything's going to be all right in the end.
07/20/2019 2:14 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Eli's parents were curious about the "trouble" that Paiyu had been through. The trainer had to explain everything that happened: the encounter in the woods, the Serperior attack, the trip to Almia, the fights with Melvin (whom for some reason she just referred to as a "poacher") and Khan, the Stuff Mart spree... When she finished recounting their experiences, Eli's father decided to crack a "dad joke", but apologized when he noticed that it had got his daughter triggered. Then, the green girl's parents agreed to allow Paiyu to tour their house, but not for too long, as her parents might be getting worried about her. "Sure! That would be great!" she answered as she followed the peridot girl into the house.

The first thing Paiyu noticed when she stepped into the living room was the fluffy purple couch, and the Umbreon with an unusually bushy tail curled up on it. Once it noticed the girls' presence, however, the Dark-type got up, fur bristling and exuding poisonous sweat. Eli demonstrated that the Pokémon could be made docile if one let it sniff their hand; when she did so, the Umbreon calmed down and let the green girl pet it. Paiyu did the same, and the eeveelution, recognizing that the stranger was not going to harm it, happily barked "Breee-on!" as the trainer gave it a scratch behind the ears. Eli then decided that they go upstairs to her room; before Paiyu could say "Yeah!" the gem girl was up the flight of stairs, unable to contain the excitement of returning to her room after so long.

They opened the door and were greeted with the sweet scent of vanilla. Paiyu marveled at all the drawings on the walls - there were even more here than in the secret lab - and the plushies arrayed in a neat row on the bed and scattered elsewhere that made Paiyu's collection seem like nothing. She was amazed at the rainbow glow keyboard as well and wondered what kind of video games Eli played to get a keyboard like this - or did she just buy it for the coolness factor? Meanwhile, Eli was rummaging through the lowest dresser drawer, finding some old clothes that - surprise - were a perfect fit for her, much to her frustration and embarrassment. Tossing her Azure Dragon plushie on the bed with its fellow Yokai, she talked about how she was so happy to be back home, to a family that didn't ridicule her. She even hoped that strangers on the streets would be like this too! Then, the green girl asked for Paiyu's thoughts on her room. "It's awesome! I think it's even cooler than my own room. Honestly, I've never seen so many plushies!" They laughed and talked for a while, but the trainer was beginning to have thoughts of going back to her family.
07/19/2019 12:31 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
After Paiyu explained to Eli's parents that their daughter helped out with her troubles too, they tilted their heads, asking "What sort of troubles?" The young trainer explained everything to them, from the time Eli saved her friend from a Serperior attack to the epic battle with her rival yet also villain, Melvin, but Eli noticed her friend called Melvin a "poacher" instead of giving away his name. Strange. Eli thought to herself. I guess she's assuming that my parents don't know who Melvin is. Seems understandable enough. Once the long grandiose story was finished, her father glanced down at his daughter and smiled, saying "Well, albeit! It's nice to hear that you're doing good for your friends despite your 'little' predicament! Heh, See what I did there?" The green girl winced at the pun and growled, "Dad! Stop with the puns, especially when they're about my height!" With a bit of embarrassment, Eli's father scratched the back of his head. "Sorry, Eli." He apologized. "That was just one of my signature dad jokes. I couldn't help it! Either way, we're so proud of you!" The green girl felt so happy from all the praise given to her for helping out her best friend. "Thanks!" Eli squeaked in a gleeful tone. She pondered a bit for whether or not she wanted to give her young trainer friend a tour of her bedroom, but after a bit of consideration, she decided to ask, "Hey guys, can I let Paiyu come in for a tour of my room? I need to put my new Azure Dragon plushie I got from the Soras Region up in my room if you don't mind." Looking down at the little green scientist's waist, Eli's parents barely even noticed the big plushie of the blue dragon wrapped around her waist. "Aww, that's such an adorable Azure Dragon plushie you've got there!" Eli's mom smiled. "Of course you can let your friendo tour the place for a little while you put that stuffed Yokai up in your room! Make sure it's quick, though, because I bet Paiyu's parents are worried about your friend at such a dark hour." Before Eli could say thanks, her father added, "She's right! I've still got the newest sequel of Yokai Watch to code up, soon! It's called, "Yokai Watch: Shadowside." It's got a pretty neat concept if I do say so myself, and I ain't gonna spoil it's newest gimmick!" The green girl chuckled for a bit before thanking her parents and signaling her friend to come right into her home.

On the lowest floor, there was a kitchen and a living room, all combined into one part of the house. While the kitchen didn't look so special, it was the living room that looked pretty neat. There were drawings taped-up everywhere on the walls, with an extremely fluffy purple couch that lay on a pink carpet and a small curved TV that carried the DurantTV provider. On the couch sat her mom's Umbreon, which unlike the others, had an extremely messy and fluffy tail. He was sitting on the couch sweating poison, since was unfamiliar of Eli's smaller Peridot form and her friend. "Now, before we head on up to my room," The tiny green professor explained. "I'd like you to meet my mom's Umbreon! He kind of sweats poison to defend himself from unfamiliar guests, so you have to hold your hand out like this to make him stop for you." Eli unfurled her right oversized lab coat sleeve, revealing her tiny green hand that she held out to the Moonlight Pokemon. It sniffed at her hand, trying to familiarize itself with a strange, monstrous face of an unfamiliar form. It finally stopped sweating, yipping it's name happily before allowing the green girl to pet it. A few minutes later, it went up to sniff Paiyu's hand and became more familiar with the young trainer as well. "Anyways," Eli stretched for a bit. "It's time we go up to my room, shall we?"

Conveniently, there was a flight of stairs smack dab in the middle of where the two rooms sat, and Eli ran up them in a flash with her hidden, tiny legs. Extremely exhausted, Eli had finally reached her childhood room which smelled of a warm scent of vanilla. Unlike the vacation room over in Soras, her room was jam-packed with stuffed Yokai Watch plushies all around her room along with her old drawings plastered on the walls. A lab desk was placed to the right with a window in front of it, but instead of filling it with science stuff, it had toys and art supplies all over it, along with a computer and a light-up rainbow gaming keyboard to supply it. There were a couple of test tubes sitting on her desk, but she had barely used them according to all the dust that surrounded their glassy surfaces. Eli stumbled herself over to the now-extremely tall pink and white drawer, now finding that she couldn't reach the top of it. With a disappointed sign and a bit of sweat on her face, she decided to open the bottom drawer, which had her very old clothes in there from when she was 10 years old. In the drawer, there was a normal blue t-shirt, short jeans, long jeans, a normal pink t-shirt, a long-sleeved purple shirt, a green t-shirt with a Bulbasaur on it, a long-sleeved blue shirt, a night gown with a sleeping Squirtle on it, and a long-sleeved pink shirt. She picked out one of them and found out they fit perfectly for her new, tiny body, meaning she shrank to the size of a normal 10 year old. Great, she grumbled. I wonder I'm the exact same height as that famous Ash kid I keep seeing on the news... With an embarrassed groan, she threw her Azure Dragon plushie onto the bed and climbed herself onto her desk's fluffy black chair, letting the warmth envelop her tiny body and allowing herself to relax. "Ahh," she squeaked. "Welcome to my room, Paiyu! I can't believe I'm finally home and my parents actually love me for who I am instead of scolding me for becoming a tiny green monster! I bet even the people that discriminated me before wouldn't mind a little green person like me running around the streets anymore! Nya ha! So... What do you think of my room, Paiyu?"
07/17/2019 10:06 am
The FaiyaBLAST
((Happy birthday post to Eli!))
After their disembarkation and a relatively hassle-free luggage claim, Paiyu, her parents, and Eli were greeted with the scent of the sea breeze as they stepped out of the airport into the Alolan afternoon. On their short walk to the hotel, Eli complained that she was already grown up and should be allowed to visit her family alone instead of tagging along with Paiyu's family. The trainer really wished that her friend could go off on her own, but knew that her parents had plans that she had to obey. Her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed that her green friend was no longer by her side, but before she could call for her, Eli returned as quickly as she had disappeared, explaining that she simply couldn't leave Paiyu behind when she was acting as a "guardian mother pal".

When they finally entered the hotel, Paiyu and her parents began unpacking their essential items immediately. Eli, on the other hand, wistfully stared out of the window, searching for her family home. She then ran, crying, into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. "Eli! I-it's fine! We can go -" the trainer was interrupted as the door slammed open and the peridot girl, now dressed in her old lab coat, dashed out. Before she reached the door to the hall, the green girl turned to tell her friend, with a cracking yet determined voice, that she had to find her parents now. The trainer was speechless, not knowing what to do, as she watched Eli bolt away.
"Go follow her."
As her mom uttered those three simple words Paiyu was out of the room in a flash as well.

Paiyu sprinted down the stairs, across the lobby, and out into the streets, always keeping an eye on her green friend in front of her. The sun was setting as the trainer chased down the gem girl, finally stopping where she stopped. This is it... she's back home. The girl watched from beyond the fence as her friend stumbled up the steps to ring the doorbell before collapsing to weep. Before she could call out to comfort, however, a man opened the door, and before he knew it Eli grabbed his legs and pleaded his forgiveness between sobs. But the man was not at all angry over his daughter's shrinking; instead, his reaction resonated with what Eli had heard in her dream last night. The little green scientist jumped up with all her might to hug her father hard when a woman appeared in the doorway too, and joined the group hug after her husband explained what was going on. As Eli playfully told her mom to stop ruffling her already floofy hair, she suddenly froze and fell from her parents' embrace. Ah. She's spotted me. But instead of scolding her for interrupting their heartwarming moment, the green girl, eyes bright with her newfound happiness, introduced Paiyu to her family as the person who, along with her Pokemon, had helped her through everything ever since her transformation. "Well, Eli's one of the nicest people I've ever met too. She's helped overcome a lot of trouble as well." Paiyu responded after her friend finished explaining.
07/14/2019 3:00 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
Even after Eli's demanding speech on going back to reunite with her parents, Paiyu suggested that they'd talk about it later since they were going to stay at a hotel in Hau'oli City. Gosh dangit, Paiyu! She thought to herself, feeling quite aggravated. I thought you were better than this! Desperate hours call for desperate measures, and I want to head there now this instant! With a great big thud, the plane had finally landed on the ground, making the descent pain in Eli's head much stronger since she wasn't chewing any gum to prevent it from happening. Once the plane stopped, everybody got off including Paiyu's parents, who signaled their daughter and the green girl to follow. Eli shoved herself off the seat, stumbling in her tiny body while feeling the phantom jello-like pain in her legs. She tried her best to keep up with Paiyu, breathing out little exhausted squeaks with every step she took.

Fifteen minutes later, they had finally gotten out of the airport to be greeted with the familiar scent of sea salt. People and Pokemon were walking on the boardwalk-like streets, visiting places and ordering foods such as funnel cakes for themselves to eat. In a way, Eli was finally home... But Paiyu signaled her friend to follow her into the hotel. "Come on, Paiyu!" She grumbled. "You know I fluffing live here. Why can't I just do what I wanna do for once? I'm an adult!" But something about being smaller had scared her away from doing what she wanted. Now that everything was bigger than her, she couldn't do that much on her own, and as a result, was forced to revert to a childlike state of dependency. She tried stepping away in the direction of her parent's house, but the sudden guilt of leaving her friend behind overwhelmed her and made her run back to her friend. "I can't leave you behind," Eli muttered. "I'm your guardian mother pal. *sigh* It would be like leaving a child behind while running off to get donuts... It just doesn't work that way."

After getting settled into the hotel, Eli peeked out of the temporary bedroom's window on her tippy toes to notice her parent's house in the distance. She thought of what her father said in the dream which was repeated back to her in an echo-y voice. "I don't care if you're the tallest wolf tree or the smallest plant, because I love you for who really are." Because of this, Eli shed a tear from her right eye, knowing that she couldn't wait any longer to see her parents again. The small green professor bolted into the bathroom, stumbling a little, to switch her casual attire to her oversized lab coat just to prove that she was still Eli in this unfamiliar form of hers. Before running off, Eli turned to her friend with a determined tearful glare in her eye, responding to the young trainer's plea with, "I... I can't hold my patience in anymore. I have to be an adult for once and go see my parents. They're probably worried sick about me at this point, and I have to do what's right!" She turned around to open the hotel room's door and sprinted away as fast as she could, never turning back. The green girl quickly stumbled her tiny body down the steps, out of the hotel, and onto the carless streets with a myriad of tears flowing from her eyes. Indeed, it was almost like that one time she almost lost her humanity, but this time, it felt like she was gaining some back for being an adult.

A few minutes later, Eli had finally reached her destination. The home she knew and loved was finally in front of her, feeling teary eyed as she stumbled herself to the door and collapsed into tears. Not from sadness, but also joy as well. She used what was left of her strength to knock on the door, hoping that at least one of her parents would hear her. A tall man with a brown mullet opened the door, sporting a blue shirt and green shorts (this was normal in Alola). He looked around, finding no-one in his field of view until he glanced down, finding his long lost daughter collapsed on the ground with tears in her eyes, except she was much smaller and green from what he could recall. "Eli...?" He questioned. "Is that... You!?" The green girl hugged her father's legs, squeaking sadly yet loudly, "Dad! I-i-it is me! I'm sorry you had to see me like this! It was because of a stupid lab accident I never intended to cause that shrunk me down and turned me into this monster! I-I'm so sorry for dishonoring the Wolftree name! I can't even reach a gosh dang shelf anymore without asking for help! I've become so... So... Pathetic!" Eli sobbed as hard as she could, knowing her father could either punish her or prove the Astral Projection dream to be true. "Aww, sweetie... Don't cry! You've never dishonored anybody! Look, that was just a joke saying to protect you from your abusive grandfather that's on my end. Your mother and I have always loved you for who you are on the inside, and we don't care if you're the tallest wolf tree or the smallest plant in the universe, for we love you regardless on what you've become." From such a heartwarming sentence, Eli wiped her tears away and gave off a cute, hopeful squeaking noise. "You..." She asked with her adorable high-pitched voice. "You really mean it...?" With a sincere nod from her father, Eli practically lept off her tiny feet that were hidden under her oversized lab coat and gave her father the biggest hug she could ever pull off. In a way, it pretty much cured her shrinking depression for good. After thanking her father, Eli's mom rushed in to ask what was going on as her dad explained everything to his confused wife. "Eli!" Her mom exclaimed with joyful tears in her eyes. "Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you're okay! Welcome home, my baby!" "Mom!" The green girl blushed, feeling her mom's hand rubbing the top of her already-messy hair. "Stop! You don't have to cry and smother my hair like I'm some sort of pet!" Once all had resided, Eli noticed Paiyu who was standing at the door this entire time. She dropped down from her father's arms and stuck the landing, turning to her friend and glancing up at her with sparkling, adorable eyes. "This is my friend, Paiyu!" She squeaked. "She's the one who helped me thick and thin while I was getting used to this new, tiny body. Heck, not only did she help me out the most, but her Pokemon deserve a reward, too, for being the kindest souls in the entire universe."
07/13/2019 4:24 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Even though Eli had said something earlier about her parents criticizing her over her height, she also mentioned that they were most loving and encouraging in all other aspects. Now Paiyu was quite confused: did Eli's parents really care about things like height, and let that influence their relationship with their daughter? Or did they love her all along, no matter what? The green girl bade her friend goodnight, saying that sleeping on this ambiguity may resolve it. But Paiyu was not tired; in fact, she hadn’t even begun watching her movie. Making sure Eli was asleep, the trainer put on her earphones and started the movie about a Lycanroc and its canine Pokémon companions. Even though it was quite emotionally intense, there were also some very funny parts - the trainer was trying hard not to laugh and wake her sleeping friend. As the credits began rolling, Paiyu curled up in her blanket and gradually drifted off.

Once again, the girl woke up in the Lavender Town dreamscape. Could her additional knowledge of the dream free her from it once and for all? She was no longer afraid ever since she found out that the "monster" that lurked in the tower was really a dream incarnation of her beloved Quilava-turned-Typhlosion. Paiyu took a deep breath, calmly walked into the tower entrance, into the darkness, and shined her Dexphone light toward where she thought the Pokémon would be. The familiar red eyes appeared at the end of the beam as a low growling filled the room. "Arashi... it’s you!" Paiyu exclaimed as she half-walked-half-ran to the stairwell to hug the Typhlosion. As she embraced him, burying her face into his fur, she felt the Volcano Pokémon’s forelimbs wrap around her too as he made an odd sound, something like sobbing and laughing combined. A blinding light erupted around the reunited pair as they both went silent. As the brightness faded, Paiyu found herself in a new location - was this another memory? Shouts filled the trainer’s ears, and she turned to see a trio - a man, a woman, and a little girl - fleeing a burning house. A round object fell out of the girl’s pocket; she screamed to turn back and retrieve it, but her parents forced her to move onward, tears glistening in the firelight as they ran away into the night.

Long after the family had fled the scene, and the fire had died, a man wearing a dark uniform chanced upon the fallen object. He pocketed it before joining other uniform clad men and women in disappearing into the dark forest behind the charred remnants of the house.

Back in the real world, Paiyu woke up to the light shining through the plane window. Outside, she could already see the Alolan islands; they would land any time now. In the seat beside hers, Eli stirred beneath her Azure Dragon plush, finally looking up at her friend. The peridot girl insisted that they must go visit her family home, which was conveniently located in Hau'Oli City, their destination, as soon as possible, after a dream revelation brought to her about her parents and what they thought of her. "We might be able to do that... my parents said that we will stay in a hotel in Hau'Oli tonight, and we’ll go back to Malie tomorrow. But do you think -" Paiyu was interrupted by the landing impact, "that dream showed the truth? And if so, where is your bad grandfather now?... I think we should talk about it later." The plane had already come to a stop, and everyone around the girls was already getting up from their seats and out of the plane’s exit with their luggage. Paiyu saw her parents signal her to follow them too, and got up, insisting Eli to do the same.
07/08/2019 11:09 pmhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
While Eli was tearing up, her friend was actually quite shocked to find that the green girl's own family would kick her out of the house looking the way she did. Paiyu then explained that real love is about looking past the odd traits to find a true friend hidden deep within. Unfortunately, even though this speech made her feel a lot better, the reminder of all her flaws like her smallness, the green skin, her squeaky voice, and sulfuric skin glands, hit her hard in the heart and built up the hidden depression within her. Despite this, she wiped away her tears and thought about the good side of the sentence, where, even though it'll take time for people to see the good in her, it'll still be worth it in the end. "Thanks, Paiyu." she sniffled, snuggling next to her Azure Dragon plushie. "You always know what to say at the right moments." Even though her parents gave her an awful mindset on appearance, she thought about the good memories that her parents had brought her, looking at the blurred flower in her field of vision. She remembered all the fun they had in Hau'oli City; walking around on the beach to visiting the big mall that stood on the streets so proudly. From what Eli could recall, there were no memories of her ever being abused or cruelly punished. Her family actually talked to her like an equal, so why on earth did they bring such a poisoned mindset onto her about her own height? "But really," she explained with her high pitched voice. "I just don't understand why they'd tell me that in the first place. From what I can recall, they seemed to treat me as an equal... Always encouraging me to follow my dreams and avoiding cruel and unusual punishments whenever possible when I got into trouble. I mean, they've always loved me no matter what I do, so why would they say something that only the most malevolent of parents would pull off onto their child!? *sigh* I'm gonna rest it off and see what happens. Maybe I'll get a sign from Mewtwo, who knows. See ya when I wake up, Paiyu..." Holding onto her Azure Dragon plushie, she closed her eyes and let the warmth of the stuffed toy envelop her tiny body, causing her to fall asleep and purr once more.

Eli woke up in a familiar place. The scent of sea salt filled her nostrils while feeling the silky sand and cold waves beneath her tiny, green toes. Could it be that the plane tossed her out and threw her onto the beaches of Hau'oli City? But why? The green girl thought to herself. I thought the plane was heading to Hau'oli City! Not past it! She weakly got herself up, dusting the sand off her new clothing, and attempted to run towards the city street where the mall resided. While sprinting, she could feel the sand sinking her in more than it did as her taller, human self. A couple minutes later, Eli found herself on an empty road, with not a single person or Pokemon to be spotted. "I guess they all ran inside due to my monstrous appearance." She sighed. However, this was not the case, for she didn't realize that the Hau'oli City she knew was merely a dream-scape. She continued to push on towards where her parent's house was, collapsing in front of the door due to exhaustion. While trying to get her small body up, she tried knocking on the door... But nothing happened. Clearly, she could hear the TV blaring with her parents laughing, so why couldn't they hear her knock? Was she really that small to the point where even her door banging proved to be fruitless? But she didn't want to give up. If this was the only way for her parents to look past her appearance, then so be it. After knocking nonstop for around a minute or two, she suddenly fazed through the door, like she was some kind of ghost. "Wait a second!" She squeaked to herself. "I can't be dead! Gems can't die, or... Hey, wait a minute. This is a dream, isn't it? But... It feels too real to be a dream! Could this be some form of Astral Projection? Whatever. I'm thinking about it too hard." She walked right over to the living room, where her parents and her mom's Umbreon with an oddly fluffy tail were watching and riffing the Alolan News Network, particularly the older reruns of it. On the TV screen, it seemed to show a poorly shot picture of Eli's Peridot form in the woods with her oversized lab coat on, with the headline, "Tiny Green Freak Appears in Bamboo Forest! Handsome Aether Employee Suggests It's Neither Man nor Pokemon!" Cringing in disgust at the headline, she turned to her parents, in which they brought forth an interesting conversation she'd never thought they'd discuss...

Eli's Dad: "Hey, wait a minute... That lab coat looks familiar!"
Eli's Mom: "Is that Eli... In the woods? And she looks a little different!"
Eli's Dad: "Yeah, all signs are pointing to 'You bet your Whisper it is!'"
Eli's Mom: "Aww, my poor sweetie-kins! She's so small now!"
Eli's Dad: "...And just how I wanted her to be. She's adorable!"
Eli's Mom: "Wait, I thought you told her she had to be tall or else risk getting kicked out!"
Eli's Dad: "Naw, you know me, Sally! That was just a joke to push herself further and be a good kid!"
Eli's Mom: "But... You sounded so serious when you made it back then..."
Eli's Dad: "I know. My father pushed that belief onto me when I was her age. Honestly, I never wanted to be tall. Being small sounds a lot cooler when you're so close to the ground, and you get to see things that people my height could only dream of without crouching down. I only said those things to her just to protect her, so that my father would leave me alone at family reunions for once and not shun our daughter for whatever stature she ends up becoming. *sigh* I'm just glad that semi-false professor of a father hasn't come to this place yet. I never liked the guy for pushing the Wolftree philosophy on me; 'Wolftrees are tall and are never like small trees, because Wolftrees eat small trees for breakfast!' Pfft, what a load of Bulffalant Crap. If our daughter ever comes back without giving into the beast side of whatever creature she transformed into, I'd just want to say to her... 'I don't care if you're the tallest wolf tree or the smallest plant in the universe, because I love you for who you are, and remember to never stop believing in yourself or your capabilities.'"
Eli's Mom: "Me too, Tetsuya... Me too. I'd do anything for my sweetie to come back, even if it means giving up my Umbreon for good."
Sally's Umbreon: "Brii..."

The conversation brought Eli into complete devastation, not because of the secret, but because she wanted to be back at home now that she knew her parents were trying to protect her from a harmful secret grandfather this entire time. "Mom! Dad!" She squeaked at the top of her lungs, trying to break the Astral Projection brought onto by Mewtwo just so she can become visible again. "Can you hear me!? I'm right here, I tell you two! Right here! Hello!? Please! Can you even see me in front of the TV!? I'm right here in your own fluffing-"

"...Home." A silent squeak from Eli murmured as a single tear flowed from her right eye. She had finally awakened from her nap on the plane while holding the Azure Dragon plushie in her tiny hands. It seemed like they had finally arrived at their destination, as she saw the plane descend onto the ground from out the window. She glanced up at her friend, still feeling a little depressed from her smallness, but with a determined look on her eye. "Paiyu," she coldly squeaked with motivation. "Since this plane is arriving at Hau'oli City, my hometown, we need to go to my parent's house, because Mewtwo astral projected me over there, and I found out they only gave me that mindset to protect me from an abusive grandfather who is also a professor, too, and never came to my house. We have to go there. Now!"
07/08/2019 5:55 am
The FaiyaBLAST
How could my mental Pokedex suddenly stop functioning like this? It's like something's blocking me from the knowledge...
Paiyu's mind snapped back to the real world with the sound of Eli's voice. Apparently, the green girl had theorized that the mysterious creature in her friend's dream was a Typhlosion. "Heck! Of course!" the trainer almost face-palmed at herself for forgetting about this iconic Pokemon. The green girl went on to explain that it was not just any old Typhlosion either: it was none other than her beloved Arashi, even though he had never gotten the chance to evolve before they separated. But it all made sense now; that triumphant roar, that pounce - not at all from rage, but rather of being overjoyed at seeing his long-lost trainer again, but not knowing his own power. It must have been why petting him triggered that memory of the day Paiyu began her journey, the day she met her lifelong Pokemon partner-to-be... because it was him all along. Perhaps this dream was a sign that Arashi was not only alive and well, but getting closer in his search for his beloved trainer too.

But like before, Eli also made a point on how Paiyu's dream could apply to her own life too: how she was once well-loved like Arashi, but now feared for a new and unfamiliar form even though her personality had not changed one bit. However, with time and knowledge, some of those who were once scared would show kindness toward her, just like how Paiyu had chosen to pet what she once thought was a monster plaguing her dreams. But not all would follow this path... the trainer was shocked when her gem friend said that the people who would humiliate her the most for her height was her own family. "T-that's horrible... no good family should put their child down just because of their appearance. That's not what love is." Paiyu comforted her green friend, who had already burst into tears, "Love - and friendship too - is looking past the small stature. The green skin. The squeaky voice. The stench from touching water. All that matters is what's deep down, who you really are in terms of personality - I've told you this long ago, but it's extremely important advice for you. I promise that, someday, you will meet more people who will warm up to you, not as fast as I did, but they will nevertheless."
07/07/2019 3:27 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
For a second, Eli was thinking of watching a movie on the plane's mini screen, but decided to play a game that didn't need wifi to work on her rPhone while she listened in on Paiyu's dream explanation. It was a game where you could combine Octilleries into strange, other forms of Octillery that went beyond the boundaries of mega evolution. From the looks of it, Eli was pretty far into the game, tapping on what seemed to be a god-like humanoid Octillery with a trident using her tiny green hand. While listening in, her friend described the dream creature as extremely tall (taller than the both of them, actually!), fluffy, and had a glowing mouth with flames on it's back. She even mentioned that it lead her to a childhood memory where she got a Cyndaquil, in which the green Pokemon Professor assumed it was named Arashi. Strangely enough, Paiyu seemed stumped on what the creature could be after finding out her Pokedex couldn't work without wifi, and why it made her look back at those fond memories. Something in Eli's mental Pokedex clicked in her head on what her friend's Marowak could be. The fluffiness, the flames on it's back, the memory involving a Cyndaquil of all sorts... This could only mean-

"Hey Paiyu," Eli squeaked in a fascinated yet cold tone, turning off her game while snuggling in her Azure Dragon plushie. "I think I just figured out who that Pokemon you've been encountering could be! Get this... The 'Marowak' in your dream... Is a Typlosion named Arashi!" Eli looked out the window with a smirk on her face and continued her thoughts. "Yup, the pieces just seemed to fit perfectly with what you're talking about. That Typlosion only seemed to be quite happy with you around instead of others. From earning it's trust, it probably showed you a past memory not of sadness, but happiness instead. It wanted you to know that you should look back on the fonder memories of him, because Mewtwo told you he might come back. He just might look a little unfamiliar to you; that's all." Eli looked down at her game again, combining more Octilleries together as she ranted on about the dream further.

"But just like the last interpretation of that Lavender Town dream, *sigh* this one also reminds me of my experiences being like this as well. People in Alola seem to either call me a freak or run away from this new, unfamiliar form of mine. But I think times have changed. People like you seem to let me into your life, despite looking at me funny at first, but then you learn to accept me for who I am. *sigh* I just hope people in Alola don't mind me for being this small, especially my parents." Thinking back to what her parents said, Eli remembered that if she were ever to be born smaller than the common folk, she would get dishonored by her own flesh and blood and get kicked out, which is why she ate loads of cheese when she was young. What would they think of her if they say their own daughter like this? Eli gave off a big, depressed sigh while tears endlessly flowed down her right eye, squeaking to her best friend, "I just don't want them seeing me in a shrunken down form like this, you know? Being small is such a disgrace to the Wolftree name! *Closes right tiny hand into a fist* It's not because I'm so shallow to believe that height is everything! It's this mindset given to me by my own freaking parents just so that I don't end up disappointing them or even society as a whole!" While being teary-eyed, yet not sobbing to not disturb the other passengers, Eli laid her head onto her friend's lap while holding onto the Azure Dragon plushie and turned-off rPhone in her tiny hands. "Even with that awful thought," She glanced up at the young trainer with tears in her eyes, squeaking, "At least I've got Pokemon pals and friends like you who still see me for who I am on the inside, right?"
07/07/2019 2:14 am
The FaiyaBLAST
As Paiyu, her parents, and Eli waited for the shuttle bus, the green girl turned to her friend, thanking the trainer and her Pokemon for helping her regain confidence, as that is what friends are meant to do for each other. "Aww, thanks... If I hadn't met you, I don't know what I could have made of..." the trainer paused, "my time here." They boarded the bus, and Eli moved quickly to a seat near the back, curling up there. Paiyu assumed that she wanted to sleep, so she didn't say anything to her, but chose a seat behind her green friend's so she could still be close to her.

When the bus finally arrived at the airport, Paiyu and her family got off to find a luggage cart while Eli simply stared in wonder at the airport building and all the people and Pokemon helping out in and around it. After an hour of waiting in a long line and several luggage checks later (Eli had some difficulty passing through the age one due to her small stature), they got to the flight gate for Air Lunaala to Hau'Oli City. They had to wait a while for the plane to arrive. When it was time to board, Paiyu was just about to ask her friend who was to have the window seat, but her friend had rushed forward in a blur of green, gold, and white to claim it. The trainer would be fine with the aisle seat, after all. As the plane took off and began to ascend, Eli squeaked out that she couldn't stand the extreme speed, saying that they should have flown to their destination on a Pokemon instead. "Well, first of all, I don't think even Lugia can fly a distance of -" Paiyu began, but her green friend had already passed out; trying to shake her awake had no effect. Still concerned about the gem girl, the trainer decided not to switch on a movie until her friend regained consciousness. When she finally did, eyes fluttering open before shifting slightly to use her Azure Dragon doll as a neck pillow, the girl breathed a sigh of relief and chose a movie to watch. She was just about to put on her earphones when Eli turned to ask her about her recent dreams...

"It was the Lavender Town one again... but this time things were different. I found out some more things about the creature: it's taller than I am, covered in fur, has red eyes, and a mouth that glows orange - I'm gonna assume it's Fire-type because of that. It also seems to respond in a strange way to the sound of my voice: it roars and pounces on me, but not out of aggression... and when I did the unimaginable, reaching out and petting it, last night, I was taken somewhere else, outside of the tower and possibly even Lavender Town itself. There was a kid there, running to greet her parents... my parents. Apparently she (should I say 'she' or 'me'?) just received her starter Pokemon, a Cyndaquil, and wanted ideas for names... guess which one we settled on..? Indeed, I was watching one of my childhood memories like a movie. Man, I think I remember that one now. It was in the Johtonian town I was born and raised in. How I was so happy back then... but why, why would that creature show me this memory?" the trainer paused at a sudden realization and quickly got her Dexphone out. "Dang it... there's no wifi here. I could have checked what that thing could be, if it were an actual Pokemon. A furry Fire-type, taller than me..." she searched her mind. Ninetales? Nope. Too small. Arcanine? Its eyes are black, not red. It shouldn't even make those kind of noises... Delphox? Much too frail to crush a person. Why can't I remember things now? Every other mammal-like Fire type should glow in the dark thanks to the flames on their bodies! "I don't know..." Paiyu finally gave up.
07/05/2019 10:24 pmhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
When her young trainer friend told Eli her new clothes were adorable, a smirk showed up on the green girl's face, feeling a little better from the compliment, but not by much. "Nya ha," she smiled calmly. "Thanks. I kinda thought they'd fit into my personality more, and the Mimikyu shirt is quite rare, since all they have in Alola are Pikachu variants of it." She then turned around to fix her fluffy hair while her friend got on her new clothing. I still can't believe we're actually going back to Alola today! She thought to herself. Yet again, I feel like I need something if we're going back on an airplane, but I can't remember what it was... The green girl pondered and pondered, until she realized that she needed her Professor Card, especially because people would assume she's a child by her small stature! To get a Professor Card, one must had to be 16 years old or older, reside in a region without a well-known Pokemon Professor, and have knowledge of all 800+ Pokemon in existence, excluding those from the Galar region. Eli stumbled herself over to the carrying case where she had her oversized lab coat in and reached into it's oversized pockets to grab her card and Lugia's Pokeball, just in case of a flight or sinking emergency. She placed those items in her pink short's average-sized pockets and patiently waited for her friend with the big, long Azure Dragon plushie in her tiny hands. Mimikyu, however, woke up excitedly and jumped onto Eli's shoulder, pretending to be an immobile stuffed animal as always.

Once Paiyu got herself out of the bathroom, she signaled the green girl to follow her downstairs. Eli stumbled herself a little down the steps and noticed they were having breakfast, with the scent of waffles filling the air. As much as Eli wanted to shove some fried pancake batter into her face, she was a gem now, and could only reply with, "No thanks. I'm a gem, now, and I don't have to eat anything to survive, but still, thanks for the offer." While they ate, Eli slowly walked herself over to the bean bag chair and flopped into it for the last time in history. While holding the Azure Dragon in her tiny hands, she gazed upon the waffle eating family, wanting to join them too, but she knew that if she decided to develop a digestive system, she'd have to eat constantly to keep her tiny stomach satisfied. The familiar scent still filled the air, and remembered back to when she ate cinnamon waffles with icing inside as a kid. They tasted so good, so light, so creamy, so fluffy... But now she couldn't. Not just because they were discontinued, but because she was not human anymore, and couldn't taste the fluffiness of any waffles, but merely smell it. A disappointed sigh came from Eli while a stream of tears rolled down her right eye.

After a last minute check for any lost items, the gang was finally ready to go back to Alola. Paiyu and her parents exited the house while Eli trailed behind them in sadness and because she's still not used to her shrunken self. She looked back at the house, waving goodbye at it like it was a real person, squeaking sadly, "I'm gonna miss you, Soras. You gave me some newfound confidence, and now it's time for me to test it." before heading forth to follow Paiyu's parents. The gang had finally arrived at the airport shuttle bus waiting center, and Eli sat on the corner of the bench, dangling her little green legs back and forth in boredom. "Hey Paiyu," she squeaked to her friend, feeling calm yet still depressed about yesterday's incident. "I just wanted to say... Thanks. If not for you or your Pokemon, I wouldn't even have the confidence to go back to Alola. It just goes to show that you really are a good friend to me, even when times are tough." A woosh of air flew into the green girl's face as it was time to head onto the bus. They gathered themselves and their packaging onto the mode of transportation, and Eli snuggled herself onto an empty chair, laying sideways with a depressed look on her face.

Around 10 minutes later, they have arrived at the flight terminal, and after getting out of the bus and into the rather large automatic door, the green girl looked around with a nostalgic look on her face, remembering the last time she went onto an airplane as a teenager to get to Unova, her mom's home region, for a vacation to Undella Town. There were several trained Pokemon helping out with luggage carrying such as Machamp, and even some flying ones like Skarmory helped out in assistance. "Woah," Eli squeaked with a shocked look on her face. "I've never been to one of these bad boys in forever ever since I was 15 years old!" Unfortunately, because she was tall at 15 years old, everything around the small, green professor was bigger than it needed to be. From the entry gates to even the bag transporters... Everything was either much bigger than her or only allowed her upper body to stick out from it. One hour of waiting in line later, it was time for the Alakazam Luggage Check, where highly trained Alakazam would detect any harmful objects inside luggage or in people's pockets, and would remove them with it's psychic abilities or grab the terrorists by using it's psychic to float them to security guards. The gang's luggage seemed to be all clear, including Eli's, who had a lab coat with a metal tag on it. The last check was an age one, where people would see if passengers were 18 years or older to be considered adults, or if they were lower, considered child passengers. As expected, Paiyu was obviously a child and her parents were adults, but confusion struck the guard when they came across Eli. "Oh, hi there, little one!" The guard exclaimed. A grumpy snarl came out of Eli while she held out her well-prepared Professor Card, "For the record, I'm not little nor a child! I can confirm that I am 18, but I've just kinda... Changed a bit." The guard then took Eli's card and looked at the old picture and then back at her. They seemed quite the same to him. with the green eyes and fluffy hair. There was no one he has seen with this type of green eyes except for this person, in which he could confirm they were one in the same. "Alright then, 'Professor,'" he sighed. "Your ID is scanned and we can confirm you're 18 years of age." An annoyed squeak came out of Eli with a quick "Thanks" before stumbling over to her young trainer friend with her little, green legs.

And so, it was finally time for the gang to wait for their airplane and take flight to the new and wondrous region. When they got themselves onto the plane after a long wait, Eli picked and climbed onto whatever seat allowed her to sit next her best friend. Thankfully, it was near the window, so the green girl got a clear view of the sky. She tried reaching her little legs toward the seats of the front passengers while buckling herself in, since that was her favorite thing to do, but failed to even touch the silky texture of them with her tiny bare green feet. Eli gave a sigh of sadness, missing her tall form even more because of it. When the plane finally took off, the green girl could feel the g-forces knock her back stronger than what her taller self had to endure, making her feel a little dizzy once they finally got the plane into the air. "You see," She groggily squeaked with swirls in her eyes. "This is why we should have used our own flying Pokemon to get back home instead of a plane!" before passing out for a couple seconds. A minute later, she woke up from the g-force pain and curled herself up near the Azure Dragon plushie she held in her tiny, green hands. She glanced at her friend, and asked with her adorable high pitched voice, "Hey Paiyu, I haven't really asked you about this, but... Did you get a different dream besides the one you've had tonight? If not, have you found any more clues on what the Marowak-like Pokemon creature could be?"
07/05/2019 6:51 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Complying with her mom's request, Paiyu bid goodnight to her parents and Petra before sprinting up the stairs with her Stuff Mart shopping bag. She picked out the clothes she was to wear tomorrow - the shirt with an Archen design that she bought at the Stuff Mart, and a pair of plain leggings - and placed the other ones into her suitcase. She also found her Flareon plushie and put it, along with her new Inkayling plushie, in as well. She would pack the toothbrush and other things tomorrow.

After getting ready for the night, the trainer exited the bathroom to find Eli already collapsed on the bed, cuddling her Azure Dragon doll. Her Mimikyu was resting on the bedside table. Turning off the light, Paiyu once again did not flop, but simply climbed into the bed, next to her friend. The green girl was still sad and didn't want to leave and go back to where she was ridiculed. "It will be fine. I will stick with you... remember what Mewtwo said." Paiyu reassured her. They wished each other sweet dreams, and waited to drift off.

Paiyu woke up in the familiar dream world of Lavender Town; her last encounter with the beast that dwelt inside the tower had shown that things could transpire differently if she did not back down. She tried to gather everything she knew to prevent it from attacking her: turning away would simply give it the opportunity to strike; should she just stare it down? It seemed to have reacted aggressively at the sound of her voice, but not as if it had an intense hatred of humans. No... she remembered its eyes widening, like in surprise... She strode into the tower with this newfound courage and knowledge, and once again switched her phone light on. Out of the dark appeared those red eyes, and now the girl could hear the creature's heavy breathing. They stared each other down, unmoving. "W-what are you?" the girl finally asked, wondering if it could speak. The beast only answered with a growl; a faint orange glow appeared beneath its eyes, illuminating sharp fangs, and then was blocked out. Its mouth... glows? I don't know if I should take a closer look... It might cough up an Ember for all I know. Both still stood where they were, still staring deep into each other's eyes. Finally, Paiyu plucked up the courage to step closer. But somehow, the beam from her phone light didn't illuminate things further: it was like there was a dark aura preventing the light from reaching whatever it enveloped. It was time to do the unthinkable...

Paiyu reached out and placed a hand on where she thought the creature's forehead would be, feeling rough fur.

Now she was outside, in the sun. She looked around: this wasn't Lavender Town anymore. This place was surrounded by forests, not cliffs, and there were only four buildings here. Hearing footsteps, she saw the door to one of the buildings open, and a young girl skipping out of it. "Mom! Dad! Look at my starter!" she cried out joyfully as she dashed towards two adults down the footpath, waving a Pokeball. They turned around, and Paiyu immediately recognized them... she watched the girl fumble with the Pokeball button, but finally release a beam of white light... a small Pokemon appeared on the ground, looking up at the unfamiliar humans with a cute squeak of "Quil!"
"What should I name him?"
"It's up to you, sweetie. He is very cute, by the way."
For a few minutes, the girl thought up a bunch of names - from "Fireball" to "Quilly," - but Paiyu knew that the Cyndaquil would not be called any of those at all. Eventually the girl's mother suggested something: "I know that you don't speak the Old Language very well, but the Old Language word for 'Cyndaquil' is a beautiful one: hi-no-arashi - 'storm of fire.' Perhaps you can base his name off of that." The girl perked up immediately. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is the coolest name, ever!" she bent down to look at the Cyndaquil. "Your new name, is..."

Paiyu woke up with a start, feeling something poking at her face. She turned to see Eli, but this time she did not look hyped at all; she was still down over her shrinking incident from yesterday, but still tried her best to encourage her friend. She also asked if Paiyu liked her new clothes: the trainer hadn't even noticed until now that her green friend wasn't wearing her labcoat anymore, but instead a blue shirt with a rainbow and a Mimikyu, and pink shorts that fit her perfectly. "Your new outfit is adorable!" the trainer answered. She was thinking of saying that it fitted Eli's personality too, but stopped as she realized its other implications. She got out of the bed to change and throw the last few items into her suitcase before closing the zipper around it. She grabbed her hat, backpack, and ball belt before opening the door of her room and pulling the suitcase down the stairs, signaling Eli to follow. Her parents were already down in the kitchen; Petra was nowhere to be seen, already safely stowed away in her Pokeball. They ate a quick breakfast before doing a last round of checking-if-everything-was-packed. There were no lost items. The house would be left as it was before they moved here, made ready for whoever may stay here next. Finally, they all exited to wait for the airport shuttle bus to pick them up.
07/04/2019 4:58 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
While balling her eyes out, Eli heard her friend's mom trying to comfort her, saying they could try and make the antidote again for her. When asking what the pill was made of, the green girl replied with a saddened squeak, "It's made of Chinese ginseng root schnaps, but the problem is that the antidote only works longer as a pill, and it takes a lot of complex procedures to even make one, even with just one ingredient. *Sniffle* If I ate only the leaf of the herb, the effects would only last for a couple minutes before starting the whole cycle over again." Even with such a hopeless response, Paiyu's mom still suggested that she can get the herbs from a friend over at Konikoni City, which was all the way back in Alola. "Thanks, you guys." Eli sniffled. "You are so darn thoughtful of me, even though I look like this. I really appeciate it." Although the words were quite uplifting, the green girl still felt a bit of depression inside of her tiny body, knowing she'd have to walk all the way to whatever transportation mode that her friend's parents would end up using with such little legs.

Eventually, it was time for the two girls to head to bed. Unlike Paiyu who ran up in a flash, Eli struggled to even keep up with her and moved slowly up the stairs with her Azure Dragon and new clothing. While Paiyu was packing everything up, the green girl weakly climbed into the bed one last time, snuggling with her recently bought Azure Dragon plushie while Mimkyu gracefully hopped off it's trainer's shoulders without a care to lull itself to sleep. "I still can't believe we're going back to the region that made fun of me." Eli mumbled to her friend. "I just hope everything goes well in the end." Once her friend got into bed, the small, green professor sighed depressingly and snuggled near the young trainer. "Nya... Goodnight, Paiyu." She squeaked sadly before falling deep into sleep and purring. "I hope you are able to get a new, good dream tonight..."

It was another boring day at the dream Aether Foundation. Melvin, Luis, and Lusamine were together doing research on how they can use Pikachu's electricity to charge up batteries. "Ugh," an annoyed Melvin sighed. "I was hoping cell batteries would be charged instantaneously, but they just end up exploding! I really hoped I could use a Pikachu to charge my old cell phone." "Don't worry!" Dream Luis laughed. "Maybe we could try AAA batteries next!" Lusamine thought for a good bit on whether or not they should move onto another battery type, she humbly agreed and suggested to move onto more commonly used batteries instead. "Hey!" A tiny Eli squeaked, now wearing a newer uniform that was made for her remarkably tiny size. "Why not just use a lesser charge instead?" Unfortunately, since Eli was a size of a bug in this dream, the Aether trio couldn't hear her, except for Melvin who only heard her squeaks. "Huh? Who the heck is squeaking with a high pitched voice at me? Did you hear that, guys?" The two shrugged, responding that they couldn't hear the small voice. "Come on!" Eli squeaked at the top of her lungs. "Hello!? I'm down here! Can't you guys notice me for once?" But all they heard was squeaking. "You're right," Melvin shrugged. "It must be a hallucination. I didn't sleep well last night, so that must be the case." But then, a giant hand came rushing towards the green girl at lightning speed, killing her with a striking-

Eli woke up, wheezing in fear, but not enough to wake up Paiyu. "Thank the stars!" She mumbled to herself. "It was only a dream!" She tossed herself towards Paiyu and then back at the clock, finding that it's now 4am and Paiyu's still asleep. "Welp," Eli groaned silently to herself. "I'm just going to attempt to try and put on my new clothes for now. It wouldn't hurt." Eli rolled herself out of bed, being careful not to wake her friend up. She grabbed her new clothes off the carrying case filled counter and stumbled herself over to to the bathroom. Unfortunately, since she was still not used to her smaller form, she collapsed after getting halfway down the hallway and decided to lazily crawl herself over with silent tears running down her eyes. Once she got to the door, she struggled to get herself to stand, but opened the door anyways while in a crouching position. She then lazily crawled herself with one of her tiny hands over to the toilet and swapped her oversized lab coat with the new, smaller clothing she just bought. Now, Eli had a blue, Mimikyu T-shirt with a rainbow in the background and sported pink shorts similar to the ones she once wore as her tall self. She took her oversized lab coat and carried it over to place into a carrying case. "I'll probably get a belt for my Pokemon later." She grumbled to herself as she struggled to get herself onto the bed. While in bed, Eli glanced at her now-visible tiny green hands, making herself cry silently to sleep and purring once she got deep into it. Unlike most nights, she didn't get any extra dreams.

It was 8am, and Eli groggily got herself up from her rPhone's alarm. She was still depressed from yesterday's madness and the phantom jello leg pain never went away. The green girl weakly yet gently poked at her friend's face while holding her Azure Dragon plushie, since she was turned over to her side of the bed. "Hey Paiyu," She coldly squeaked. "Today's the big day to go back to Alola, I guess. *Sigh* I'm sorry if I'm not in my usual giddy mood when it comes to waking you up. I'm still not used to my shrunken down form as of now, and it's gonna take a while for me to cheer up. Come on. Up and at 'em. Also, do you like my new clothes?"
07/04/2019 12:44 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Just as Eli had recalled all of her Pokemon save for Mimikyu, Paiyu returned hers (except for Eedee'em, obviously) to their respective Pokeballs. The trainer then led the way home, moving slowly so her Noivern could catch up. The Sound Wave Pokemon's body swayed a lot as he crept along on his winged forelimbs - he was never built to move on the ground - but, thanks to Paiyu's advice, Eli did not fall off as she buried her face in his fluffy mane. Every step he took caused to Soothe Bell to emit its calming tone, preventing him from snapping. About halfway through the trip, Eli decided that she would finally try to walk by herself, and rolled off the Noivern's back into what little snow was left on the ground. "Well done, Ee." Paiyu gave the Flying-Dragon type an affectionate scratch behind the ears before returning him to his Dusk Ball. She then turned to Eli, who was struggling to get up. Before the trainer could ask to help, however, her friend got up and told her to keep going.

They finally reached home after a while. The holiday lights and the Xerneas decoration were nowhere to be seen, but a warm aura still emanated from the house. Paiyu stepped up to ring the doorbell; the door was promptly opened by her dad, who sensed something was wrong after his daughter didn't ask him to guess what fun thing they did today. Even though Eli had an adorable new plushie wrapped around her, she still seemed sad. "Are you alright, Eli?" he asked, and was met with a halfhearted response of "I guess..." the trio entered without any further talk.

"Ly-can-roooc!" Petra bounded out from a nearby room to greet them in the hallway, nuzzling Paiyu. But just like her trainer's father, the Rock-type soon became aware that all was not well with the gem girl, and rubbed against her affectionately, trying to cheer her up. Paiyu's mom was already in the living room, waiting for her daughter and her green friend to tell her what exciting experiences they had today... only to see them, along with her husband, enter like they had none. After dejectedly flopping into the bean bag chair, Eli began to tell what had happened: she finally found an antidote to her smallness, and after using it had the greatest time in the Stuff Mart, which was where she bought the Azure Dragon plush that was now wrapped around her. However, it had worn off once they reached the forest. The green girl broke off at this point and began to cry about how she could never relive this amazing experience again, as her instincts, coupled with her smallness, would prevent her from making another antidote.

"Don't cry, Eli! I'm sure one day you can get the antidote again." Paiyu's mom tried to console the peridot girl. "We might be make some for you. What is it made from?" After Eli told her, she responded "I think we can buy that in Alola. We've got a friend in Konikoni City who runs a herb shop, so you might have some luck there." she paused. "Anyways, girls, it's getting late now, and tomorrow is the big day. You should finish the last of your packing and get some rest."
07/03/2019 4:16 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
Sad feelings had taken over Eli's mind as she buried her face into her Azure Dragon plushie. She couldn't believe the antidote wore off so quickly that she didn't even have the chance to go to Alola with her taller self. Even though she knew the pill was temporary, she didn't know that it would only last for a couple hours. Oh, what's the use? She grumbled to herself. Nothing's ever going to permanently cure my short statue for good. I'm gonna be stuck like this forever... Before she could continue her sobbing spree, a cry of one of Paiyu's familiar Pokemon rang in the green girl's hidden ears. It was Ee'deem the Noivern, the crazy bat Pokemon she nover thought her friend would send out. Is she nuts!? Eli thought to herself. I thought Noivern was too berserk for her to send out, even with all the Kaiba Berries that are fed to him! After getting the bat Pokemon all prepared, Paiyu bent down to explain that Ee'deem would be carrying the small green professor around, since her friend was not that strong to carry anybody, even someone as light as Eli. With a cold look and sweat rolling down her face from the lean-in's intimidation, she sighed out an annoyed "Okay." Boy, I never thought I'd get towered over after becoming small again. She mumbled to herself. After getting floated over onto Ee'deem by Caramella's Psychic, she weakly returned all her Pokemon into her Pokeballs except for Mimikyu, who proceeded to hop onto Eli's shoulder and continue to behave like a stuffed animal. The green girl was also advised to hold on tight, since the walk is gonna get a little bumpy as they walk home. "Yeah, okay." She squeaked in a depressed tone. "I'll try my best..." She grasped her tiny hands onto Ee'deem's fur, but she still laid down on the bat Pokemon because she was too weak to sit up. "Yet again," she mumbled to herself. "This fur is rather fluffy, almost like Decidueye's feathers when I was picked up by her. But wait, Isn't Ee'deem barely taller than me, now? *Sigh* I feel so embarrassed."

A long walk later, Eli decided she was going to attempt to walk on her own, even though she is not yet used to her shrunken down form. "Hey Paiyu," She squeaked to her friend sadly. "I'm gonna try and walk on my own if you don't mind." With a cold look on her face, she rolled off of Ee'deem and got herself off, dusting the slush off her oversized lab coat and plushie. She attempted to try and stand up, failing once before finally doing it. While walking, her legs still felt like they were made of weak jello blobs, stumbling a little with every step as she was trying to get used to her smaller self again. She didn't walk very fast, either, but instead walked up to Paiyu before slowing herself down in sadness.

Eventually, they had finally reached her friend's vacation house for the last time, with throbbing pain in her little legs as she walked up to the door. Once one of Paiyu's parents opened the door, the poor green professor replied with a saddened squeak, "Hey, I guess." She slowly walked over to the bean bag, flopping into it as she held her Azure Dragon plushie with tears rolling down her eyes. She curled up into the foam-filled pillow while still holding her two foot long bendable Yokai Watch plush in her hidden now-tiny hands. When they asked her if she was okay, Eli explained the entire thing with a cold, depressed tone in her high-pitched voice, "No, I'm not fine, thanks for asking. Even though we had some fun today, something threw my day into a downward spiral. You may not believe me, but while I was at my personal laboratory, I found an antidote that made me big once again. I frolicked around with Paiyu for a bit to the Stuff Mart and beyond, getting this Azure Dragon plushie and feeling genuine happiness for once. But then, once we hit the woods, my antidote wore off and I shrunk again to this size. *Buries face in her Azure Dragon plush* Nyrough! Just thinking about that moment makes me feel even smaller! I know I can make another antidote, but I I'm just gonna screw it up, anyways, because of my dumb instincts and tiny hands! *Sob*"
07/03/2019 1:30 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Even though Caramella was trying her best to make Eli happy again, it soon became apparent that her efforts were useless. Her psychic power nearly spent, the Alolan Raichu placed the peridot girl back onto the snowy ground and dissipated the aura around her. The now-tiny gem girl burst into tears and collapsed, sobbing that she didn't want to walk anymore... if they were to go anywhere else, she would have to be carried there. Paiyu wasn't strong enough to do that, and Caramella still needed time to regenerate her psychic energy. None of her other Pokemon could act as a temporary mount for her friend, either.
Except one...

Paiyu unclipped the only Pokeball that had not been opened - the Dusk Ball marked with concentric circles - and pressed the button. A beam of light shot out and materialized into Eedee'em the Noivern. He began to thrash around, but this caused the Soothe Bell tied to his neck to ring and calm him. His trainer retrieved a Kebia berry from her bag and said, "Please do me a favor, Ee. I know you won't like it, but friends are meant to help each other." She threw the fruit into the air for the Flying-Dragon type to catch before bending down to tell Eli her plan. "Ee will have to carry you. It's the best way I can think of for now... hold on tight while Caramella gets you up there." She turned to Caramella, who was still floating low to preserve her remaining psychic power, and sprayed the Mouse Pokemon with one of the Ethers she had bought back in the Stuff Mart. With her energy restored, the Electric-Psychic type squeaked ecstatically and zipped around again. "Sorry, Caramella, but you're gonna have to levitate Eli again. Just put her on top of Ee, who is over there." Paiyu told the Raichu, who once again began to concentrate her newfound psychic energy as the trainer stepped out of the way. The green girl, still curled up in the snow with her Azure Dragon plushie wrapped around her, was slowly levitated off the ground and on to the back of the Sound Wave Pokemon. "Hold on tight, Eli. He won't fly but it's still going to be quite a bumpy ride!" Paiyu called out to her friend before throwing another Kebia berry for Ee. "I guess we'll be going home now."
07/02/2019 4:58 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
Eli felt the presence of both her friend's and her own Pokemon around her as she continued to sob. "Why did this have to happen to me?" she moaned. But all of a sudden, the green girl felt a strange psychic aura around her. Could it be Mewtwo lifting her up? None of her other Pokemon had psychic moves except for Lugia, but she knew he was far too high up to notice her devastation. Shockingly with no pun intended, it was Paiyu's Alolan Raichu, Caramella, using her levatating powers to produce an illusion that she was tall again. Even Paiyu got in onto the act, but judging from the inflection of her voice when saying "I guess," Eli knew the attempt at making her cheer up was fruitless. Even the oversized lab coat sleeves that have drooped over her tiny green hands made the magic trick more exposed than it needed to be. "Thanks, Caramella and Paiyu," she sighed in a depressing tone. "I know you guys are trying to help, and I appreciate it, but your attempts at trying to make me my tall self again through illusions are fruitless."

A few seconds later, Caramella dropped the poor, small, green professor onto her feet. As Eli stood there while looking down on the ground, her legs felt quite weak due to having to get used to a smaller body. It almost felt like she had her tall legs amputated, except there's only a slight bit of pain and she felt like she was standing on a giant wobbly jello cake. The weakness unfortunately took Eli over and she collapsed on the ground once more, hugging her Azure Dragon with tears in her eyes. "Paiyu," She let out a moaning squeak with subdued sobbing. "I know this sounds very lazy of me, but right now, I don't feel like walking in this small body I'm pretty much stuck with. *sniffle* If you feel like we should go somewhere else for our last day, I would gladly prefer it if you carry me to wherever it is you wanna go. *Sniffles and holds her Azure Dragon plushie close to her tiny beating heart and face* I'm sorry you didn't get to see enough of me as my tall self. I bet you liked how fun I was when I was at that height playing games and *Sniffle* not moping as much, did you?"
07/02/2019 3:35 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Once again, like before, Eli agreed to visit the Soras woods for what may be their last time. After a little walk through the snowy forest, the girls found a clearing that looked like the perfect place to chill. The green girl released her Pokemon to play with the local wild Pokemon as well as Paiyu's, who were already out of their Pokeballs, as she and Paiyu sat down on the rocks. They talked for a while before the gem girl retrieved her rPhone to take pictures of her tall self. She then asked the trainer if she would like to be in a group photo. "Sure, Eli!" she responded, then called out to her Pokemon to gather round too. Soon enough everyone was posed for the picture, and the girls did their most charming smiles as Eli pressed the button...

But this joyous moment was quickly interrupted. The phone fell to the ground with a thud as Eli restrained a cry out of immense pain, forcing tears out of her eyes. Before Paiyu knew what was happening, her green friend grabbed her as if holding on for dear life, squeaking out that the antidote was expiring, as the trainer felt her getting lighter by the second. Looking down, she couldn't see her friend's legs anymore, for they were once again hidden beneath the now-oversized lab coat. "It was a lie..." the peridot girl uttered before limply falling on the snowy ground, curling up as she sobbed into her Azure Dragon plush, moaning "Why..." over and over. Paiyu knelt down to comfort her, and could now hear Eli clearly asking "Why couldn't it be permanent... Why?!" The trainer couldn't answer that, even though she truly wanted to get her friend out from under the rain cloud. By now both Eli and Paiyu's Pokemon had gathered around their crying friend, not knowing what to do. Caramella the Raichu began to squeak and zip around in circles, making the others step away from Eli. Once they were far enough from the gem girl, the Mouse Pokemon closed her eyes, focusing psychic energy. A bright aura materialized around Eli as she was slowly lifted into the air, until she was as high above the ground as her tall form once stood. "Look, Eli! You're tall again... I guess." Paiyu said to her friend, trying to lighten things up.
07/01/2019 3:01 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
Immediately after paying for the items she bought at the Stuff Mart, Eli heard her friend thank the green girl for taking her there in the first place. "No problem!" Eli giggled. "I'm glad I got to go to this place with you for once." After heading out of the Soras exclusive mega mart, Paiyu handed the green girl some post-it notes. "What's this?" She questioned. The young trainer explained that the notes were for preventing that one time where the one-small green scientist had risked her life to write a note for Paiyu after climbing the tallest tree. Minuscule tears of joy welled up in Eli's eyes as she knelt down to hug her friend. "Thank you so much, Paiyu! You're probably the most kind and thoughtful friend I've ever met! Thanks to you, I'm sure something like that won't ever happen again!" Eventually, Paiyu suggested that they'd go to the forest and chill out while their Pokemon play in the distance. "Golly gee!" The now-tall green professor smiled. "That sounds like a wonderful idea! Let's go, my amazing friend!" With no question, she ran off on the path to the woods, where she beckoned her friend to follow.

The familiar noise of Pokemon cries filled Eli's ears as the two girls finally arrived in the woods. They eventually arrived in the perfect clearing where their Pokemon could play at. The green girl took out all her Pokeballs from her lab coat pockets and shouted, "Come on out, Crimson, Lugia, Alolan Muk, Golem, and Kangaskhan! Feel to play in this clearing if you'd like!" Out came all 5 of her called Pokemon, feeling excited to play around except for Crimson who just sat there and watched with a calm stare. Lugia flew around to chase any incoming storms away while Golem and Kangaskhan bounded around the woods playing tag. Alolan Muk, however, hung out with the other wild Pokemon as usual trying to make friends. Mimikyu got off it's trainer's shoulders and joined the Alolan Muk to help it make friends. Eventually, Eli sat herself on a rock, getting out her rPhone to take pictures of herself while the antidote was still going strong. But then, an idea had hit her. If she could take a picture with her friends at the Aether Foundation, why not take one with Paiyu as well? She turned to her friend and asked, "Hey Paiyu! Would you like to take a picture with me? I'd like to cherish this moment by immortalizing it with my rPhone!" After humbly agreeing to the green girl's request, the two were all set up to take a picture. With a smile, Eli squeaked, "Say Chee-"

But all of a sudden, pain hit her out of nowhere and made her pause for a few seconds before falling down onto the ground. No! Eli thought with fear. I-i-it can't be! Why now!? The antidote can't wear off at this very moment! I haven't even showed this form off to Paiyu's parents, yet! Heck, I was already getting used to my tallness! Unfortunately for her, the antidote had already worn off. Using the last of her strength, she grasped Paiyu's shoulders tightly and squeaked with tears in her eyes, "Paiyu! Please, help me! T-t-the antidote is already wearing off, and that was the only pill I had!" But it was already too late. Massive amounts of pain started building up in her bones, burning up as she began to feel herself shrink down. This was no nightmare, now, but a real reliving of her tragic downfall. Her body slowly became smaller and smaller, going down from 5'8"... 5'3"... 5'0"... 4'11"... 4'8"... And then finally down to 4'5". Her lab coat couldn't even fit the poor green professor anymore, and her little legs hung while she clutched her friend's shoulders and sobbed onto one of them. "All I wanted was to feel genuine happiness again..." She muttered to her friend. "The Placebo Effect turned out for me to be just a lie. A big stupid massive lie." The grasp of her now-tiny hands became weaker and weaker until she fell safely on the ground. Because of this, her small green hands were covered by her now-oversized lab coat sleeves and continued to cry on the ground, lying there on her drooping lab coat and Azure Dragon plushie while tightly hugging it as the plush's store-temperature was felt on her face. She didn't feel like getting her tiny body up, because she didn't want to get used to her smallness again. The green girl continued to sob softly and moaned to Paiyu, "Paiyu, why couldn't my antidote be permanent...?"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome