My Story Introduction

ExtremeGames's Avatar ExtremeGames5/28/23 7:39 pm history
6/4/2023 8:31 am
ExtremeGames's Avatar ExtremeGames
Here is some info on my little series of chapters that I will be releasing very soon. I won't be giving too much information away, as I want most of it to be a surprise. I'm sure you understand. Anyway, let's start with the introduction!

    Once, in a kingdom long ago named Develdion, there lived an evil Necromancer. He had taken over the kingdom years ago, and had made life very hard for the poor people who lived there. He was obsessed with not only controlling the dead, but the living as well. There was rumored to be a stone, long ago cursed by a powerful group of wizards, that was capable of this. He has spent many years looking for this stone, and now he may have found a lead...

    As this is happening, a young man named Aaron B. Shadowfurnace was training for battle. A long time ago, when he was still very young, he lost a close friend to a Necrozombie. He became very quite as a result, not talking to many people. Another result of this was an obsession with learning how to protect people, and so now we see him training his skills as much as he can before he leaves to save the kingdom from the Necromancer. Little did he know who he would find along the way...
  
    Destiny K. Diamondbrook is tired of her parents restrictive ways. She understands that they are just trying to protect their only child, but they are being unreasonable. She wants to learn magic, but her parents will not let her, as they believe that it could result in her getting hurt, or even dying. She wants to run away, but there isn't any opportunity to until a handsome stranger arrives at her town...

  That's all you guys get for now! Sorry for not giving you as much info as you would like, but luckily for you all, I will be posting the prologue within two weeks! After that, I will post far more often, getting to maybe one chapter every three days. Will post more soon, have a wonderful rest of your day! If you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to message me or comment down below. If you want, I might even be able to get your gamertag, username, or your own custom character into my story!

                                    -Extreme
ExtremeGames
Level 34 : Artisan Vampire

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2023 8:41 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dolphin
KaiOceansword
Nice idea, Imma insert a character (PM me if u need more I got a lot lol)
And this guy is not a Human but a Wolf (Two wolves in fact :)

Name: Luna
Dislikes: Skeletons
Skills: Is very fast and flexible
Facts:
- Lunar's twin
- Is scared of Skeletons and Wither Skeletons
- Is always calm

Name: Lunar
Dislikes: Dark Places
Skills: Is very strong and heavy
Facts:
- Luna's twin
- More alert when at Dark Places
- Always has a hostile look when there are strangers around
06/04/2023 8:07 am
ExtremeGames
I think I might be able to work them in. I've got an area where they are just walking for a while, I can put them in there. Should the characters tame them?
06/04/2023 8:16 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dolphin
KaiOceansword
Idk, your choice
Luna and Lunar are liertally my Wolves in Minecraft but just make them wild wolves in the story
Imma sure Lunar would be easier to tame
06/04/2023 8:31 am
ExtremeGames
Okay, cool.
05/29/2023 6:18 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Modder
Panda Gocarts3
Name: Gocarts3
job in minecraft: selling popsicles (EVERYWHERE)
05/30/2023 9:03 am
ExtremeGames
Any more info? I can't do popsicles, but maybe another dessert. Clothing, eyes, hair, hight, skin, age, other?
05/29/2023 6:10 pm
ExtremeGames
There has been a complication, so I might not be able to post the prologue as soon as I said I would. I'm sorry, and will post it as soon as possible. Until I post it, feel free to continue giving me character requests. Sorry again, and thank you for your patiance!
05/29/2023 8:12 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
GracieMockingjay
oOoOoOo
can I add a character? you can kill 'em off if you need~

Her name is Jane "Dewdrop" (her nickname is Dewdrop, Dew, Petal) Roonel
she's about 14-15 years old
female
Taurus (like me)
ENFJ
Combative skills: uses daggers with very precise aim, uses a bow, again, with fairly precise aim
Background before the story: She was working as a nurse before an unexpected complication came up; she was beat up and robbed, and she still has a limp to this day.
Hair/Eye/Skin color: auburn hair that comes to her waist, vivid green eyes, her skin is a light mocha color
4'2 (she's short)
05/29/2023 12:44 pm
ExtremeGames
Looks good! I will try to put her in. I might not be able to get it out as soon as I planed though.
05/29/2023 1:12 pm
GracieMockingjay
Lmk if you need help
05/29/2023 3:37 pm
ExtremeGames
Any clothing or personality preferances?
05/29/2023 7:25 pm
GracieMockingjay
she likes tank-tops

and she's a spunky child
(and makes snarky comments, don't forget to make a snarky comment for her ;D)
05/30/2023 9:01 am
ExtremeGames
I have learned from the best masters of the form. I will do what Keefe, Christopher, bartleby, and more have taught me.
05/29/2023 6:34 am
Level 23 : Expert Mage
Criticalhit_Mage
cool sound very exciting
05/28/2023 10:39 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Wolf
Sun9ty
Very nice introduction. This will be a great story 🤗📝
05/29/2023 12:18 am
ExtremeGames
Thank you! I literally can't sleep because of all of the new ideas I'm having.
05/28/2023 7:57 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ninja
Commander_The_Fox
O my gosh this is so cool! I want to read more so bad! Also, can I be in your story? here's my character:
Name: Unknown (As in nobody knows his name)
Skills: Incredible skill with bow, not to mention disguise and dagger combat
Background: Was working on a mission by a overlord, but he killed the lord and went into hiding. He's not a bad person, but he is
abused a lot.
Friends: 1st one died to a crossbow bolt by a thief who broke into his house. 2nd died to a dragon, his chest ripped open. 3rd: He
was his last friend, and he got blown up in a flour + fire incident.
05/28/2023 8:03 pm
ExtremeGames
Sure! Your character sounds like the kind of guy I would be in a role playing game. I needed a character like that anyway, I can't wait to put him in! If you want to add more later, just message me and I can add to him.
05/28/2023 8:16 pm
Commander_The_Fox
okay
05/28/2023 8:38 pm
ExtremeGames
Any preference for height, eye color, hair, etc.?
05/28/2023 9:03 pm
Commander_The_Fox
height: 5 ft 7 in
eye color: black (We think)
Hair: Always wearing a hood + a full face mask, so there is no idea what his hair color is
05/29/2023 12:16 am
ExtremeGames
This guy is looking awesome! Hood color? Black? Dark red?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome