Needing builders & staff for a Wild West roleplay server!

MrSixbits's Avatar MrSixbits5/25/19 8:45 pm
1 emeralds 239
Hello hello, I’m Sixbits! Me and my friend @Cookies_nom are bringing back some of our most successful gamemodes from the past. One, in particular, being Westworld, a Minecraft 1800’s Wild West immersive roleplay experience unlike anything seen before on Minecraft. However, we’re gonna need staff to actively make sure the server is running smoothly and nobody’s breaking the rules of the roleplay. We’re also in desperate need of some builders to build some of the new towns & areas of the world.

width=962

Westworld can be played as a roleplay but it can also be played like your typical RPG and is heavily inspired by Red Dead Redemption. Kill enemies to level up, visit shops in towns, buy your own house/horse, rob the bank, all the usual Wild West game features exist on our server for you to enjoy it however you please.

width=945

The server is entirely vanilla and uses a resource pack with a crazy amount of 3D models and customs sounds/ambiance to really bring the immersion to life in the world. Character customization is essential to make you feel and look like you’re apart of the world. 3D modeled weapons, hats, enemies, and furniture allow for a new experience when it comes to RPG servers in Minecraft. Our goal is to make you feel like you’re playing an entirely different game to Minecraft by being so original in our servers.

width=945

Oh yeah, we have a fully-working 3D modeled steam train too!

Here’s the old trailer from when the server was open a couple of years ago. Outdated and low quality but it’s not terrible.

So, consider joining our project? It’s something truly unique and different to your usual Minecraft experience - you don’t want to miss being apart of this server, trust me.

width=945

Contact & Social Links

The Spire Network Discord: https://discord.gg/YrCVuvD/

My Discord: Sixbits#5449

Instagram: @thespire.network
MrSixbits
Level 1 : New Network