RolePlay: The 7 Balance Crystals

-Mage-'s Avatar -Mage-9/6/14 2:44 am
1 emeralds 12.2k 714
2/23/2015 11:00 pm
-Mage-'s Avatar -Mage-
Take a deep breath, grab some rations, and please read all. =3
Everyone is allowed to join, but you need character details.
Name:
Class:
Storyline:
What you look like:
Weapon:
Now, to the storyline.
The world we live in has been corrupted. The 7 crystals of balance have been stolen. All but one. Great demons have risen, and the world is in chaos.
Clans have split up, to search for the balance crystals, and all of them have vanished. An unknown clan, has been created, to go on a search for the crystals.
And the clan must meet soon, and embark on the quest.
When they decide to meetup with eachother, for the first time, in the southern mountain caves. The clan they created is smaller than most. Although they are great fighters. The balance crystals have been weakening and they are turning cold. Jealousy and hate have become even more noticable. Death has spread much faster. Greed has taken it's tole. When they all travel to the caves, spread from distant lands, they finally arrive. Greeting eachother for the first time.

FIRST EDIT EVER:
(Wow, first edit on this post, at page 56?)
Our oster/characters are full.
Extremely sorry,l.
It very difficult being coughGMcough the creator of this pist and putting an ok on everything.
I'm planning on creating a new Roleplay story, but still continuing this one.
If you'd like to join that roleplay, keep a watch out for it. C:
Thanks-
Mage

Our participating roleplayers on this post are:
Santi,
Gen_Moustache,
Stump,
Crazy,
Gliss,
Pickle, (he's gone)
Raven,
And that's it.
The names are shortened, so if you don't get it at first well you will.
-Mage-
Level 42 : Master Fox

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2015 11:00 pm
-Mage-
(I'm back. I do agree that it's slowly dead-end ((whatever that means)), IRC is a good idea, and yes, I do gave steam. I don't mind doing stuff over dere too)
02/23/2015 6:07 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
ItsMorgan
(Internet Relay Chat. Or something. You know, like a chat room)
02/23/2015 4:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
FairlyOddTarots
(( Sorry to be an idiot, but I forgot what IRC?))
02/23/2015 12:47 pm
ItsMorgan
(I think it's dead. May I suggest something, if we ever pick it up? Role-playing via IRC. What do you think?)
02/22/2015 4:23 pm
FairlyOddTarots
((Wait? This is dead? No. No. NOOOO!!!

And we were at the best part…))
02/20/2015 2:05 pm
ItsMorgan
(Hey peeps. Is this dead? I mean, you're nice people, and if this is dead, I don't want to... How do you englishpeople say it? "lose touch"? You know, as in "Keep in touch". So, any of you fellas got a Steam Account? Here's mine. Cheers.)
02/12/2015 3:25 pm
FairlyOddTarots
(( Oh, Ok. Well, when you get better, if you want to you can come back on.))
02/12/2015 2:19 am
-Mage-
Sorry... I've been sick since forever. . I'll get on the forums after it's all gone...ugghhhhh
I just noticed I'm not using parentheses. Oh well. I don't care.
02/11/2015 5:30 pm
ItsMorgan
(I'm here, but I dunno what to do. I'm sad)
02/10/2015 10:20 pm
FairlyOddTarots
((Guys? Bump? Is anyone here?))
01/29/2015 9:31 pm
-Mage-
(Mhmmm.)
(Ughh..... I dunno what to dooo... c.c)
01/30/2015 5:53 pm
FairlyOddTarots
(keep on doing the fight!

You should do something.)
01/29/2015 2:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Stumpehfied
(Ah jeez, I got very sidetracked. Sorry for going missing. And also, I still get post 800, right? I'm very post-greedy.)
01/28/2015 6:46 pm
FairlyOddTarots
I'm just still waiting there,

Just waiting to do something,

For something to happen.
01/28/2015 2:37 pm
Level 29 : Expert Botanist
jeenveev
I roll off the couch. Ow. My face is smushed into the carpet.
01/27/2015 4:19 pm
ItsMorgan
(Hey, is this the 700th post? If so...

I CLAIM THIS POST IN THE NAME OF ROBERT BARATHEON, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE Yada yada yada...

So, it's mine now. I'll post my evil monologue about conquering this post later ;3.

So, roleplay. Let us do that. Someone needs to do something)
01/27/2015 10:02 am
FairlyOddTarots
699th post?
01/27/2015 3:04 am
-Mage-
(Ohhh. Save the 700th post for Santiago, he claimed it xD)
01/27/2015 3:03 am
-Mage-
(You don't have to xD
First of all, you were busy so you were offline awhile ((while we fought a weird lady who entranced Santi, but we quickly left after paralyzing it)) then we ventured off into the unknown meeting a weird ten year old who has a crush on some weirdo ((slimdude and Buffy girl)) guy. We skip them, and I get upset seeing this thief/bandit who I almost fight to the death with. After rethinking it, we quickly leave, not wanting to draw attention. As the bandit camp is only a few miles off. Then we make it to Pen's house A.K.A Pen, and we dump you on the couch. That's where you are. xD After leaving at night, meeting the bandit who sides with us ((the one from earlier)) , we head to the camp which the bandit came from. It holds three ((I think it might be two)) crystals, and our plan to get in and out quietly fails. I accidentally get noticed stealing the maps to the other crystals, and I lie saying a bird took it off. It's actually over the wall of the fort. Then me, the bandit girl, and the weird guy from earlier get ready to fight. Santiago and Ike Stump are on their way. That's about it. . . If I forgot something, add your share)
01/26/2015 6:27 pm
FairlyOddTarots
(( You should read back. Penelope is Mrs. Theifs character's friend/contact/Old friend/idk. We are at the bandit camp where the crystals are))
01/26/2015 10:37 pm
jeenveev
Ok, thanks I'm not sure if I have it in me to read back 30 pages though xD
01/26/2015 4:31 pm
jeenveev
((Uh.... who's Penelope? XD Also, what is the room I'm in like? Once I know that, I can get back to the plot How much closer are we to the crystals?))
01/26/2015 3:40 pm
FairlyOddTarots
(( Well, Shall we get on the roleplay train and, well, roleplay?

lets blow this popsicle stand)
01/25/2015 11:46 pm
-Mage-
(I'm baaaaaaaaack~! Oh. Mrs. Moustache is at Penelope's house)
01/24/2015 6:11 pm
FairlyOddTarots
(( Yeah, Mrs. Moustache, Where is your character?))
01/23/2015 5:19 pm
jeenveev
I groan.
"What... what happened? Where am I?"
01/12/2015 1:15 am
-Mage-
(Grrr. . . We can't. . . So. . . Sore. . .Good Ni- . .ght . . .-dies-)
01/10/2015 1:05 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
(If somebody could clear some things up, that would be helpful.)
01/09/2015 1:49 am
-Mage-
(Uuurk. Gotta go at around 1:00 pm tomarrow for the trip, then get on the bus. Then you know, do stuff and come back. You guys can RP for three days, and I'll be back when you're done, I'll you know roleplay too. xD Anyway, seeyah on sunday. )
01/08/2015 8:32 am
FairlyOddTarots
(( Let me just answer those suggestions/doitnowthings:
  • Yea, I can do it on Hive

• I would enjoy to just have a skin that looks like my character, but I can make my personal skin look like Ryan. It won't be hard.

• I would answer you about the Once Upon A Time, but i'm not sure what you mean.

Shall we continue RPing?))
01/08/2015 3:22 am
-Mage-
(You're on summer break? Sheeesh. I'm going to Winter camp. -o-
Maybe we can meet up on Hive, you know, the server.
Anyway, before all that, what do you wanna do about skins?
Like, you know, a cool idea for one?
Same here on trying to stay available.
I have some really busy months coming up, and you know,my new year resolution from last year didn't work out, soooo, gotta figure another one out.
Oh, also, I'm starting Once Upon A Time up again.
Will the relationships ever stop? =3=)
01/06/2015 5:59 pm
ItsMorgan
(My timezone is -4. And Paraguay isn't sooo far away... Look, here it is.

Click to reveal

G.I. Joooooeee.

Ok, maybe it's a little bit too far. Here's a timezone map

If you're in the States, then you're between -5 and -8. I'm on summer break now, so I'm available pretty much anytime until February 2. Then I'll have to go to class from around 6:30 AM to 12:40/14:40. Walking home then takes around 30 minutes/an hour if I get distracted...Then a 30 minute siesta...Dunno. I'll try to stay available, but no promises ;3)
01/06/2015 3:53 pm
Stumpehfied
(I would be open to meeting up on MC and skins. I was born ready so I'll jump in whenever it's needed, but only when it makes sense.)
01/06/2015 4:26 pm
FairlyOddTarots
(( Yea, that would be a pretty cool, all of us meeting together. One problem: time zones. I live near the East coast, and Mr. Santi lives like really far away and probably has very different time zones. I mean the people who live in North America wouldn't have much trouble being on schedule but people like Mr. Santi would probably have a lot of trouble being on schedule. The people in North America would have to come on at like, 12:00-3 PM on a Sunday probably. But we can hopefully do it))

(( EDIT: It really depends which time zone this revolves around, so If Mr. Santi would like to use his timezone and we used it people in North America would have to convert the time to U.S.A time so it would be hard to do for the peeps in the USA))

(even though i have already met Ms. Theif in minecraft once)
01/05/2015 9:35 pm
FairlyOddTarots
((Yea, I'm okay with the skins, maybe we could meet up in MC? Or would that be weird? On a different note, Mr.Santi, I am crawling behind 2 guards that are in the tent but I'm on the outside of the tent watching everything happen))

I see the guy with the blade, and he doesn't look happy. He probably wants to kill Memo or kick a puppy in the face. He's probably that bad. Maybe not. Maybe he likes puppies?

Probably not.

He actually looks like a pretty nice guy. That scar on his face looks pretty bad though? He might have gotten it in battle or something.

I still have lose ends with him though. He EXPLODED ME! It nearly made me lose a eye, and it gave me tons of scars where my mask is. Thats one of the reasons I have to wear it.

I dont hate him, but I would so much enjoy to give him a good kick in the face.

I shouldn't move. I don't know. For all i know they could be captured with me and I could be burnt to death or something.

Maybe I should move? Nah, I'll just see how this plays out and if they win, I won't leave them.
01/05/2015 6:44 pm
-Mage-
(She's at the house with Pen)
How the heck am going to get out of here?
I can't let Sparrow stay behind. ;-;
She's too cool to die.
I take a deep breath. I guess I'll stay.
(=3 I was thinkin' about making a group skin type thing, with all of havin' skins. If you want.)
(I'm still behind in math. . . ;-;
Oh! I'll be gone the 9th the 10th and the 12th for a winter camp, sooo...if I don't reply then, that's why... xD)
I see the person still looking at me, and he draws his blade. Oh boy, he was so nice before. Why couldn't he just have stayed that way? I think, and try and bring my blue fire towards the camp tent, to catch it on fire.
01/05/2015 5:55 pm
ItsMorgan
(Hey, it's okay. I'm always ready, so I can join back anytime. I don't quite remember when you left, but we're in the bandit camp now. Lady Theif, Mr Stump and Lady Glissando are in the mosh pits with the bandits. Dunno what Lady Summers and Mr Slim are doin'. I'm currently being Garret, the quirky, weird, conspicuous and socially awkward Master Thief. I don't know where you are)
01/05/2015 1:08 am
jeenveev
(When everyone is ready, if I could be filled in quickly, I can join back in ^.^ Sorry I've been gone for so long)
12/29/2014 12:17 am
-Mage-
(Alright, so, everyone agrees to a week break! :3
Sorry, I don't have winter break or anything, and I'm way behind in math, that's why I asked if we could take a break. xD)
12/28/2014 8:48 pm
Stumpehfied
(I'd be good with it. Also, sorry for being gone for a while. There was some unexpected family drama. Oh family, you so silly.)
12/28/2014 7:35 pm
FairlyOddTarots
((Ok...))
12/28/2014 4:08 pm
ItsMorgan
(Dunno. Fine for me. Also, SAN roll:)
Click to reveal
12/28/2014 3:20 pm
-Mage-
( Hey guys, I know this is a bit weird, but do you want to take a week break from the roleplay?)
12/26/2014 12:22 pm
FairlyOddTarots
(( it is the day after Christmas, so let's just say: sorry, we can not have you in this role play. There are too many people now. Sorry!))
12/26/2014 1:37 pm
-Mage-
(XD I did.)
12/26/2014 1:03 am
ItsMorgan
(Ooh, you gotta write that somewhere. Like "Sorry, we're full of people. We don't want yoy anymore ;3")
12/25/2014 9:55 am
Level 22 : Expert Pony
Catsuite
Name: Derran
Hometown: Hammerlaw
Class: Ranger
Storyline: At age 13 Derran (Derr - oon) was sent off into the army by his abusive father. His father murdered Derran's mother when Derran was only 3 1/2 years old.At age 21 he stole a crossbow,bolts,some light armor, and ran away.
What you look like: Tall (6"3 ATM), Blonde,Leather armor,An amulet,and his Crossbow.
Weapon: Crossbow, Secondary 2 dagers
12/26/2014 12:40 am
-Mage-
(Sorry, not accepted ;-;
Le roster is full.)
12/25/2014 2:23 pm
FairlyOddTarots
*Cough* You forgot about fears, race (maybe?), and skills just sayn *cough*
12/25/2014 12:17 am