Ruins of Eldgammel ((IC))

i was like 11 PlsNoBully's Avatar i was like 11 PlsNoBully9/27/13 1:35 am
1 emeralds 3.4k 284
10/18/2013 11:56 am
Korigon's Avatar Korigon
((Here is the link to the application thread!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/ruins-eldgammel-ooc-t308997.html ))

Badlands, around a hundred leagues from the border

Lyon slept in his tent peacefully, happily dreamless, for the first time in weeks. As Lyon slept, he was surrounded by an encampment of 20 other men, each one different from the next, all obsessed on learning. Lyon was never a deep sleeper, you couldn't be if you valued your life, however tonight his mind succumbed to the rest and kept him asleep. Lyon awoke to a hand shaking his shoulder angrily. Lyons eyes snapped open and his hands naturally found their way to his dagger. The moment his eyes focused he saw Flynn, one of his best friends in the scholars. Lyon frowned.
"Damnit Flynn, the first night without nightmares and you wake me up for night watch." Lyon said, mockingly angry.
Flynn laughed, "I hope you have fun sitting in the bleak cold while I sleep happily in the tent." He teased.
Lyon dressed then set out for the watch. His division of the Scholars was assigned to patrol the massive border dividing the badlands from the humans. Although it was a tedious task that risked very little and earned nothing in knowledge, Lyon was happy to do anything for the scholars. Lyon was selected with a few others to travel a two days journey further into the badlands to scout for anything of interest. So far there had been nothing but dirt trees and stone. Lyon walked across the small grassy meadow to his assigned post and set up, trying to get into a comfortable position. For hours Lyon sat in the absolute darkness, toying with childish spells and pondering what life might have been like for the Eldgammel. Suddenly a yell for help broke the silence of the night, followed by an audible thump. Lyon knew what it was instantly, and broke into a full sprint back to camp to wake up, and alert the rest of the scout party. Once everyone was up, Lyon ran to where he assumed the scream came from, but was met halfway by a squad of undead pikemen. Caught offguard, Lyon stepped back and couldn't bring any spell to mind. Lyon continued is motion backwards, focusing on spells and offensive stratagies. He decided on a plan and started muttering spells to take out the oncoming attack. Without notice a spear whistled through the air and sunk itself into another soldiers chest, a soldier who was behind him. Lyons eyes flashed gold and he blacked out.

Training Grounds of Elsione, Capital City

Leonardo drew in a deep breath, then released the arrow pierced the scarecrow where a humans stomach would be. He looked down dissapointed. Leonardo knew what would follow this failure. And so it began.
"Leonardo, where were you aiming?" His Mentor yelled, "Don't answer because it obviously wasn't the stomach. If you can't shoot as well at night how do you think you can down an enemy sneaking around our borders?"
Leonardo didn't reply, replying on made the matters worse. Leonardo then listened to his Mentor rant on more about how to visualize the subject lighter, and spot it out easier. Leonardo would normally have no trouble with this shot, however it was a few hours past midnight and Leonardo had already been through an exhausting sleepless day. Leonardo tried a few more times, knocking the arrow, breathing in, then releasing. Finally Leonardo started hitting his target, the heart. After Leo had hit the target enough to satisfy his mentor, he put his equipment away then headed to the barracks for sleep. It was a beautiful night and Leonardo wasn't thattired so he decided to go for a stroll around the city.
Posted by i was like 11 PlsNoBully's Avatar
i was like 11 PlsNoBully
Level 28 : Expert Wolf Whisperer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/18/2013 11:56 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
Elrond sighed and shrugged. "It's not like I know. Humans have always been a warring race..I hope to live until a golden age, where the race of man lives in peace." He paused, looking closer at Inanis before speaking again. "You aren't human, are you?" He asked curiously. "A demon perhaps? But anyway, to the original subject; I do not know why Elsione is raging war on Fatharin, but they plan to break the treaty, and that is why I am against them. Breaking a treaty then preparing for war is one thing, but Elsione plans to treacherously backstab Fatharin."
10/18/2013 10:42 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Elvengarda
"I figured it might be slightly dangerous when you blew up that bomb in my face, thank you very much." Inanis reacted, slightly angry, of course he knew, he wasn't that stupid. "Why are Elsione and Fatharin fighting anyway? It's not like they have any good coming out of it." War would mean losses for both sides, only the men slaughtered alone would be enough to plunge them both into darkness, yet alone when the collateral damage would become clear. Humans... how did they ever even manage to create a society?
10/17/2013 2:19 pm
Korigon
Elrond sighed, looking at Inanis with contempt. "You followed me..Because you were curious?" He spat out. "Do you have any idea how idiotic and stupid that was?" He asked angrily.

"For your information, Elsione and Fatharin are at war. Elsione has planned a secret attack even when both countries have a treaty, fragile though it is, at this time. I am simply informing Fatharin of their treachery."
10/17/2013 10:55 am
Elvengarda
Inanis felt a bit relieved, he was pretty convinced he could win, but he rather would settle this with talking. The splinter in his side was becoming slightly uncomfortable.
"I'm just curious about what's happening between Elsione and Fatharin, and when I followed you everything got out of hand quickly. Normally I'm a wanderer, neutral you could say." When he spoke like this, he felt rather idiot for running after the man just out of curiosity... he should really work on stop being so impulsive.
10/16/2013 9:14 am
Korigon
Elrond was ready for any attack this boy could throw at him, he had been through a lot more than this. But still, he should give him a chance.

"You said you wanted to talk, here is your time to talk."
10/13/2013 11:56 am
Elvengarda
Inanis saw the fist too late to react, and took a full blow to his face. The force threw him on his side, and allowed for Elrond to crawl back up. Inanis tried to do the same as quick as he could, reaching for one of his claws with his free hand. The familiar weight gave him some confidence, and his enemy might be well trained, so was he. Fine, if it had to be solved with violence, he would be glad to pay his share.
10/13/2013 8:47 am
Korigon
There was a slight pause, then a groan as someone stood up and started opening the door.

It swung open, revealing a haggard and aged gaoler. From the look in his eyes he had been sleeping on his watch, and when Blanche had entered he had quickly handed her the wrong set of keys.

The gaoler eyed Blanche suspiciously. "I'm not sure you can take the prisoner out." He said, looking at the collar. "You need clearance, never know with those spies."

When Inanis grabbed Elrond's hand, which was going back, Elrond simply turned to using his fist as weapons. With his free right hand he was open to throw several hits at Inanis, and did; his first throw hitting Inanis squarely in the face before Elrond stumbled back.

Now they were at even ground. What had the assassin said before? He wanted to talk?

Obviously not.. Elrond thought, as he pulled out a dagger and prepared to fight.
10/13/2013 8:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ArcaneDrink
Blanche turns around, looking you over briefly before letting the thought slip from her mind. After a moment she fiddles with her large ring of keys, trying several in futile attempts to unlock the door, and after a few failed attempts she instead bangs on the door for the gaoler outside "Oi! Get this door open, I don't think you gave me the correct ring, sirrah!" she hollers.
10/13/2013 3:15 am
Elvengarda
Inanis heard the spy mumble some curse, and then saw how he was reaching for his spear.
“Wait, I don‘t want to fight you, just talk!“ He said, nearly yelled, to the man. He grabbed the spy‘s wrist so he couldn‘t grab the spear. There were definitely better tactical plans he had come up with, and he could only hope the man calmed down.
10/12/2013 10:08 pm
Korigon
Elrond turned around just in time to be pounded into the ground. So his bomb didn't work after all hm?

He muttered an Elven cursed and quickly rolled from being trapped. Then he quickly reached for his spear. He was so close, there was no way he could lose now

"Someone has personality disorder.." Johnahtan mumbled before unlocking his hands ( Albeit a few failed attempts. ) And throwing on the woolen clothes he had on before. Then he made his way to the torture rack and selected a sharp instrument, probably used to stab people with. With that done, he slipped it into his boot and turned toward Blanche again. "Done."
10/12/2013 12:54 pm
ArcaneDrink
(( Ugh, sorry, it's a bad habit of mine, which I think comes from DMing. Sorry if it's confusing, I'll try to stop it :c ))
10/12/2013 12:22 pm
Elvengarda
(( Arcane, it might be better to stick to the third tense, instead of using you. ))
10/12/2013 11:36 am
ArcaneDrink
Blanche pouts slightly and hops over to the wall where she finds a leather lead and collar. Then from a pile of clothing she finds a large cloak, which she fastens to herself, drawing the hood over her head. Blanche then moves over to you, fastens the collar about your neck, and takes a step back.

"Come on now, get dressed" she says, tossing a key to the table before you, "Your items are in the chest against the wall, once you're ready we're going to go for a little journey. You know, just you and me" she says with a chuckle. She then turns around to face a wall, "Just let me know when you're ready to head out" she coos.
10/12/2013 8:14 am
Elvengarda
Inanis heard the footsteps growing faster and louder. This would probably be his last chance to catch the spy and figure out what had been going on. The whole pursuit had already grown bigger than he‘d expected. He put up a sprint, even with the pain of those splinters rushing through him. Actually, he did close in on the man, slowly but steadily. In a last attempt to prevent the spy from getting away he did a full fledged mid-air tackle. Inanis felt himself smack against the man and then he hit solid ground again. He had no idea how to imply he just wanted to talk, but he‘d probably fetched some solution as he went, or so he hoped.
10/12/2013 7:16 am
Korigon
Elrond continued hiking through the forest, but he was now sure someone was following him. They weren't being very careful anyway, which meant he was sure of his abilities or he was a rookie.

The trees began clearing, which was good. He was nearly at Fatharin..

There was a wide open space of land between Fatharin and Elsione, and when they both agreed to battle ( And weren't cutting each others throat ) that was where blood would be shed. If he could get across this land there would be another ranger waiting for him. There was no time to walk now, though. He could hear his pursuer running close by him, so Elrond set off a quick run, faster than his usual pace.

Johnathan cackled, an effect of all the drugs, and he managed to protest.

"Sometimes I believe you just want to torture me." He said, shaking his hands slightly. "Even if I told you where we stay, what would happen to me? Well, let's see. Torture, probably. If not that, execution or dungeon for life. I've had dealings with you Elsione-kind before. I've noticed many of the captains are a treacherous lot, though I have to say that it's the same in Fatharin..I won't tell anyone where the camp is, or was, unless I know them well."

That said, Johnathan's face clamped up and it was evident that he would no say any more.
10/12/2013 2:10 am
Elvengarda
(( Korigon, you forgot me, again T-T ))
W
10/11/2013 10:08 pm
ArcaneDrink
Blanche raises an eyebrow at his mention of the ranger camp. "Can't or won't?" she asks, standing up from the table, and grabbing you by the collar of your shirt as she leans forward, her face a few inches from your own. Her cold intense gaze meets your own, and her grip on your clothing tightens. "Listen here, ranger. You're going to walk me to this camp, or I'll have your organisation destroyed root and stem. Oh, but not before destroying you that is. Am I clear?" she asks, her voice venomous and hushed, though she still manages to grin.
10/11/2013 10:03 pm
Korigon
"Summoned devil? Seems there's a lot you don't know. That devil was more of a nuisance than a help, she kidnapped me and burned my legs."

He sighed. Blanche wasn't getting the point.

"This was never supposed to happen. I got sloppy and left a guard alive. Elrond and I were supposed to ride out together. Of course, we would meet up at the Ranger camp, but I can't tell you where that is. Probably at the Fatharin court now." He said with a smirk.

"And good luck catching Elrond, he's a fast learner and good soldier. Plus, he has two days head start."
10/11/2013 9:35 pm
ArcaneDrink
"You should understand that I'm a little late on the whole issue with you, your summoned devil, and the whole thievery thing the lot of you were up to" she says, looking across the wall of tools for something to start the activities with. "Regardless, you still haven't answered my question. Either you tell me a few hints as to where you would meet if you were split up, or... We go out man-hunting. That or I torture you a bit to cure my boredom" she says, leaning onto the table and tilting her head to the side as she smiles.
10/11/2013 9:28 pm
Korigon
"Look," Johnathan said angrily, all smiles gone now. "You may think I'm some radical ranger who goes around killing people for peace, but I would never put my partner in jeopardy like that."

He paused, but was worried. This knight had some issues.

"Second of all, what is your reason to believe he is still in the city? Surely you sent someone to follow him and not just follow me, right?"
10/11/2013 9:08 pm
ArcaneDrink
Blanche calls what she believes in a bluff, "Liar.." she says with some strange tone of enjoyment, as if the back and forth of interrogation is fun for her. "I have reasons to believe that your partner is still in the city, so either you tell me what back-up plan the pair of you had initiated, or I throw you onto the table and squeeze it out of you" she says in a rather sadistic way.
10/11/2013 9:03 pm
Korigon
Johnathan's eyes grow large then he blinks, and the look is gone. That table is perfectly well-made..Yet when she sits on it, it creaks.

He ignored her question for the time being and thought about before..His memory was foggy due to the drugs, but again, the floorboards had creaked when she walked on them. The knight was by no means overweight; What could be the source of this mystery?

He would think about it later.

"My partner..Elrond.." He said quietly. Then he looked up in Blanche's face and started laughing.

"I can't tell you! I broke our connection when I thought I was cornered, but Elrond has great stamina. I expect him to be in Fatharin already."
10/11/2013 8:47 pm
ArcaneDrink
"Wouldn't you like that, though, I'm afraid I can't let you do that. You see, I'd be branded a traitor, and then I'd be hung. Well, they'd try to hang me, not like them to succeed if they do" she says, chuckling quietly, unsure if you're aware of her nature. Her laugh dies with a sigh as she looks back down at you, she smiles. "Perhaps you can answer me this, where is your partner?" she asks, sitting on the table, causing the wood to creak quietly.
10/11/2013 8:43 pm
Korigon
Johnathan sighed.

"These guards..Not the smartest of the bunch." He said sadly. "They keep talking about torture when I've already told you the truth, but no, I must be hiding something! They injected me with a truth serum and made me tell them the same story over and over.."

"And no, I'd like to stay where I am. I find being stretched a bit unpleasant. How about you let me out of these straps," And he paused and tried moving his hands, "And let me escape. Wouldn't that be much better?"
10/11/2013 8:33 pm
ArcaneDrink
"As you were, gaoler" she says as she descends the staircase into the dingy tunnel, grabbing a torch and lighting it. The metallic clacking of her steps against the damp cobblestone floor announce her arrival, as she passes each cell she waves the torch close to illuminate the inside. After a bit of trial and error, she finally reaches the end of the hall where she meets a guard before a closed door.

"Sorry sirrah, off limits I'm 'fraid" he says, not bothering to look up at her, though as she huffs and gets his attention, his attitude changes dramatically. "Oh, blimey, didn't notice it was you ma'am. P-Please, go on through!" he exclaims, hastily unlatching the door and letting her in.

In the small interrogation room is a desk where she finds Johnathan sitting opposite a rather old gaoler at a small wooden table, to the right is a large rack to stretch a person, and on the walls an assortment of weaponry and tools. "Out." Blanche commands, "Not you, Ranger, we've things to discuss".

As the door shuts behind the gaoler, Blanche moves over to your side of the table so that she's standing right next to you, glaring down with a rather malicious grin. "Johnathan, was it? Let's go take a seat by the rack.." she suggests.
10/11/2013 8:04 pm
Korigon
"Oh, he's not from Fatharin, or so he says." The guard said wearily. "He's been giving our interrogator quite a go, I'm afraid we'll have to resort to torture if we want any information out of him.

He sighed and motioned to an iron door before pulling a lever under the desk. With a loud screech hidden mechanisms pull the door back and lead to a set of stairs.
10/11/2013 6:29 pm
ArcaneDrink
The messenger enters Blanche's office, avoiding all eye contact with the woman as he slides the note onto her desk, bows, and leaves quickly. Blanche sighs and reaches for the letter, unfolding it and and reading it promptly. She smiles, somewhat deviously as she stands from her chair, tossing the letter to the floor as she stretches her arms and exits her office. Leaving the barracks, she heads off to the castle's dungeon.

After a short walk, she reaches the building, the gaoler sits by a desk near the door. Knocking twice the flat of the desk, she gets his attention, and smiles at him. "Salutations, I'm told that spy of ours is here now. The Fatharian one, or wherever he's from. Show me to him, would you?" she commands, despite hiding it as a request.
10/11/2013 3:29 pm
Korigon
(( ^^ Happy birthday! ))

Soon a group of soldiers entered the infirmary, four carrying a stretcher and four others for protection in case civilians tried to attack the man. An attack to free Johnathan was completely ignored inside of Elsione, but on the walls and on the border, the watch was doubled.

The doctor ordered them around the room until they finally got Johnathan in a stretcher and marched out the door.

"Strange.." He murmured. So few guards. He called a messenger and slipped him a quick note before telling him to bring it to Blanche at the barracks.

With a nod, the young messenger darted off toward the barracks.
10/11/2013 10:43 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Eraptor145
((Happy Birthday))
10/11/2013 10:37 am
Elvengarda
(( It is my birthday yay! just had to mention ))
10/10/2013 8:42 pm
Korigon
The doctor entered Johnathan's room and frowned; Johnathan was rolling around and mumbling something about female knights.

"Having a good sleep, hm?" He asked Johnathan before stabbing his arm with a needle. "There..An hour of sleep and off to the dungeon you go."

His job done, he turned back to his post at the door.
10/10/2013 8:21 pm
ArcaneDrink
(( I g2g too, cya ))
10/10/2013 8:18 pm
Eraptor145
"Yes, that does sound intresting, I will gladly except that offer." Erickir says enthusiasticly "Oh and thank you very much." Erickir says as he runs out of the room.

(( I must eat dinner, then study for my classes tomorrow, then go to bed be back tomorrow))
10/10/2013 8:10 pm
ArcaneDrink
Blanche taps her chin as she looks you over, unsure whether to simply take a bounty off your head due to your testimony alone. "Right, well. Either you're a fiendishly intelligent rogue who's risked coming here to strengthen your story, or you're telling the truth. It's been a long day, and it's not even noon yet, so I'll buy your story, Erickir" she says, standing and moving over to a large ledger in the corner of the room. Finding an entry for you, she strikes your name from the list. "As for the assistance you're offering, I can't strictly speaking offer you a position as a guard, but perhaps it's best if we work, out of the crown's cone of sight.." she says in a somewhat sly tone, checking to see if anyone's outside the door before closing it.

"You seem capable enough, so I'll task you with this. Bring to me a person of interest, or wanted criminal, and I'll reward you in gold, but take the credit myself. Currently we're looking for a ranger, a forge devil, and a handful of street gang leaders" she explains, "Bring me any of them alive or dead, and a bounty will be rewarded to you, though try and keep them breathing when they get here. That sound like an offer you're interested in?".
10/10/2013 8:03 pm
Eraptor145
"Well, it isn't much about finding him; in fact I think he is long gone. But, the guards still think I did it and I would like to try and help you.... or someone in the guard to try and clear the bounty of my head." he says to her trying to look cool and collected as the metal woman examines him.
10/10/2013 7:58 pm
ArcaneDrink
Blanche relaxes in her chair slightly as she drums her steel fingers on her desk as she listens. "And, what would you like me to do about it Erickir?" she asks, tilting her head slightly. "We're busy enough as it is, and to be frank, I doubt we have time to chase after what you deem an assassin, when you have no evidence of him committing such a crime" she says with a slight yawn.
10/10/2013 7:46 pm
Eraptor145
Erickir sits down in the chair across from blanche, admiring the splendid office. Erickir looks at blanche, "Well..... he is human, about the same height as me, he has white hair and carries two amythst sickles." He says standing up and pacing. "Well, he threw mud on my wonderful green and brown leather chestpiece, after i was done playing my lute. I then proceeded to ask him why he did it. He then insulted me. We then argued for several minutes, then we proceeded to draw our weapons. He then held my wolf hostage. When my desendant friend stepped in, I rushed in and grabbed his arms, allowing my wolf to escape. He then proceeded to throw acid on the floor. Then he threw a dagger through my hand." Showing Blanche his hand. " And finally, I found a poster, he has been advertising himself as a sellsword." He says handing her the poster then sitting down.
10/10/2013 7:30 pm
ArcaneDrink
The pair of you arrive at the barracks, entering the building, men in uniform nods their heads in salute to Blanche as she passes. "An assassin you say?" she inquires as she walks down a long marbled hallway, finally reaching her office which is opened for her by a servant. Entering, she takes a seat behind a large heavy oak desk, littered with papers, wanted posters, pots of ink, quills, and weaponry, and waves you to a wooden chair opposite.

"So tell me some more details about this assassin, and your business with him.."
10/10/2013 7:16 pm
Eraptor145
He looks at her as they walk, "I'm Erickir, Miss.... Blanche is it.' he says looking at her, then continueing. "I saw you talking with that guard and I thought you could help me." He says to her in his tone he gets when playing his songs. "I'm looking for an assassin that has framed me in the murder of three, at the attack of an inn, and now I'm wanted." He says looking up at her after his long winded spiel, while archimedes rubs against her leg.
10/10/2013 7:08 pm
ArcaneDrink
Blanche turns rather nonchalantly, her patience for the many meetings she's forced to conduct wearing thinner by the hour. Despite that, she forces a professional looking smile onto her face, and holds one hand on the pommel of her sword while the other hangs loosely at her side. "Yes? Well, I'm in a hurry to my office, so walk with me will you?" she proposes, turning away from Erickir though slowing her pace for them to both chat as they head to the city's barracks.

"So, who are you, and what do you need to know?"
10/10/2013 6:31 pm
Eraptor145
Erickir looks at the man in a hurried fashion, "Actually, I was hoping to speak to her." He said pushing past the man with archimedes following closely. Exiting the building, and looking down the street towards the woman, "Miss..... Miss Blanche wait I have some questions." Erickir says as he starts jogging towards the woman.
10/10/2013 5:24 pm
Korigon
"If I'm right he came with a partner, and distracted us long enough to get away..And worst of all his partner had the intel. Guards have been searching for him for a day now.." He paused and smiled as Blanche walked off, then turned toward Erickir.

"That was the woman you were looking for, I presume? If she was, I take it your hoping to get a conversation with the spy, hm?"
10/10/2013 5:10 pm
ArcaneDrink
Blanche smiles politely and nods once. "That will be all, doctor, do send a courier to me when the patient is transferred to the dungeons. I wish to keep tabs on our little infiltrator, he's part of some ranger guild so it's likely he's not come alone. Then again, I'm not one to speak on how they operate. Nevertheless, keep in touch, eh doctor?" she asserts with a coy smile, adjusting her sword belt and nodding once more to the elf and the human doctor before leaving out the door.
10/10/2013 4:48 pm
Korigon
The doctor turned toward Eraptor sternly and frowned.

"Yes, a woman matching that description entered this building. Around twenty-five tall women, if I am correct. Who do you want to see and why?"

He had just finished his questions as Blanche strode into the room.

"Are you done with your discussion, Miss Blanche?" He asked, all smiles and nods now.
10/10/2013 3:13 pm
ArcaneDrink
(( Just a little fyi. Since Blanche is composed completely of metal and animated by magic, she can't need to eat, drink, or breath, and nor does she need too. In addition to this, she's much heavier than a human, and has no body heat. ))

Overhearing someone mention a tall woman, Blanche's curiosity is drawn, and she approaches the elf. "You're looking for someone?" she asks plainly, crossing her arms and looking you over critically.
10/10/2013 10:21 am
Elvengarda
((GMT +1 timezone, the most stupid timezone to have to do rpg's with on this site -__-))
10/10/2013 10:20 am
Elvengarda
Inanis had only one way to get out; through the hole that had been made by the bomb. The Inn was build low on this side, so the fall couldn't be more than 2,5 metres. Yet, with the wooden splinters in his leg and side, the landing sent pain running through him. He ignored the pain, and started running towards the forest edge. It would be best to get as far away as he could, before any soldiers or a mob of angry villagers arrived.
Due to him being more concentrated on how to get as far away as possible, he didn't hear the other pair of footsteps at first. Could it be that... the spy was still around here? The forest was too dense to move fast without making noise, and he had located the direction from where the sounds of breaking twigs and crackling leaves came from soon. Perhaps he could still catch up, if he just didn't lose the man out of sight and ran hard and long enough. This guy had really been too much trouble to just let go of it, Inanis would at least make sure he got the right payback for letting a bomb explode in his face.
10/10/2013 8:38 am
Eraptor145
Erickir walked in to the infirmary, to see a man put a dagger in the bucket. "Good morning doctor," Erickir said walking in. "I was wondering if you have seen a rather tall women who came in yesterday." He says striding up to the counter.
10/10/2013 7:20 am
Korigon
Elrond was jolted from his peaceful slumber as the inn room exploded into wooden shrapnel.

"So it's true.." He mused. "Someone is chasing me. I gave extra orders that no man was to disturb me in my room."

He stood up and picked up his spear and bow and continued tramping toward Fatharin.

Once again, the doctor from before was in the infirmary checking people in. "Room twenty three..What? No, that's not where the spy is being kept. Now listen young man, I see you clutching that dagger. Drop it or I shall call the guards in. The item being spoken about was dropped into a bucket filled with various weapons and the man was finally checked in.
10/10/2013 6:42 am
Eraptor145
(( I live on the east coast of the US so if i post later than you thats way.))

Erickir and archimedes got up from their night in the tree, rather well rested, and went and ate breakfast at an inn. He heard from the innkeeper while eatting about a spy being held at the guard infirmary a block away. Erickir hearing this, paid quickly, shoved the last of his meal down his throat, picked up archimedes and bolted out the door towards the infirmary. He ran for five minutes until he reached the door of the infirmary and slowly peaked in.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome