Taken Over [OOC]

Panda_Queen's Avatar Panda_Queen2/21/13 4:12 pm
2/21/2013 10:10 pm
CthuluTheOverlord's Avatar CthuluTheOverlord
Taken Over.

THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP! ANYONE WHO ASKS FOR IP WILL BE DECLINED.

The backstory

The year was 2014. Meteorologists were informed of a potential meteor that could strike earth and could cause severe damage if it fell on land. So they studied it some more, and they plotted it would take a course towards earth and hit the Pacific ocean on February 26th, 2020. Six years passed, and it finally reached February 26th, 2020. At precisely 6 Am in the morning, the United States Of America would see a blinding light, and most likely hear a large splashing noise. As plotted, the
meteor hit the ocean. But Earth soon realized, this was not a meteor. This was an unidentified flying object. UFO for short. But this wasn’t what you picture inside your head. It was a cube. A very large cube made of titanium had just crashed in the pacific ocean.

Scientists shrugged it off, assuming it was a piece of space junk. But they scanned it anyways, and came up with a reading of no life. About a week later, black, tall, skinny creatures started roaming the streets. People pulled the curtains over their windows and hid their children in the basement or attic. No one knew what those black creatures were. The earth was baffled. Soon after the attempt to kill them, the black creatures killed the people of America first, then they traveled to other countries and wiped them out. Russia, United Kingdom, Asia. Those were just a few. These tall black creatures obviously wanted their planet. But for what? They started building strange, tall buildings. They are heavily guarded and no one dares to go in them. But those close enough hear ear piercing screams coming from the building. What could be happening there? There is a mystery to be solved here, eh? You will be one of the survivors. Or aliens. It is completely up to you! If I get too many alien applications though I might have to start denying. I can’t have more aliens than survivors, because most of the story will be about the survivors solving the mystery. Anyways, lets get to the rules!

Rule 1. Do not god mod.
Rule 2. Please keep cussing to a minimum. Saying “Lucy cussed” is perfectly acceptable though.
Rule 3. The age limit is 10 years old or above. Sorry to those people who want to be six year olds in a role play.
Rule 4. Do not kill someone/capture someone without asking their permission first, and making sure they agree that you can.
Rule 5. At the moment I prefer you do not have multiple characters. If you are killed though, you are aloud to re-apply with a new character.
Rule 6. Have fun!
Rule 7. If you break these rules, you will get a warning, then if you break them a second time a stricter warning, and then ban. Or ban second depending on what you do.
Rule 8. Put “I read the rules like a bauss” in your everything else section.

To apply for a survivor, please fill out this sheet. My application will be coming soon.

Character’s name-
Character’s age-
Character’s gender-
Character’s appearance (pictures are awesome if you can find one)-
Character’s personality-
Character’s Back story (please make this at least two paragraphs long please)-
Character’s weapon-
Anything else-

To apply for an alien, please fill out this sheet.

Alien’s rank in the alien clan (exp. general, rookie)-
Alien’s weapon-
Alien’s gender-
Alien’s life before he/she came to earth (basically back story)-
Anything else-

Pandas.
Panda_Queen
Level 24 : Expert Nerd