1 emeralds 1.8k 183
7/11/2013 1:26 pm
ClockworkDoll's Avatar ClockworkDoll
The Mythical Lunaria RP

by SquishyZaUltra

RP is OUT!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/the-mythical-lunaria-t231318.html

Note
Okay! So, I'm sure a lot of the RPers that I've been RPing with lately a lot know that I have made a whole 3 Pokemon-Related RPs. So THIS time I've made a fantasy RP NON-POKEMON RELATED! (Surprise! xD) So, hope you enjoy! ^^

Here is the Storyline/Backstory/Whatever-You-Humans-Call-It!

Storyline/Backstory/Wachamacallit
Once upon a time, (cause we all know that's how all of these fantasy things start,) there was a universe of great power of good and peace. This universe was known as, "Univorsia." In Univorsia was a world known as, "Lunaria." Lunaria was a peaceful world that contained many people--some human beings, some not. (The beings that were not human were known as, "Mythicans.") And even though this was how it was, people still lived in harmony.

But then the Fire Tribe came and destroyed peace and But then monsters rose up in the name of evil, with no one knowing the reason why. People all attacked and went against each other, and eventually peace was destroyed. These people were known as the Rebelmen.

Some people were too afraid to stand up for peace, some even found that there was no way to live in such fear and were forced to destroy themselves with their own powers, or even humans committed suicide with anything they could find. Some even killed each other. But then there were people who were ready to fight. They were ready to go and destroy the Rebelmen. With this, many people, old and young, set out becoming warriors to defend the land and destroy evil...

RULES

1) NO GOD-MODDING OR SUPER-CONTROL!!!

2) There is NO perfect person! EVERY person has a flaw one time or another!

3) DO NOT GO OVERBOARD WITH POWERS! Please try to keep a limit of elements at 3. (NO, you cannot own nature!) And if you're a psychic, PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF PETE, DO NO MIND READING!!! (THAT can get VERY annoying! I know it's part of the whole psychic thing, but seriously! So please, you can use telekinesis, you can teleport, but NO mind reading!)

4) BE REALISTIC FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!! THERE IS NO POWER THAT CAN DESTROY THE GALAXY IN ONE BLOW THAT ONLY ONE PERSON HAS! Fire Powers CANNOT destroy someone deep in water!

5) Yes, there will be partner creatures. (e.x. A small fairy, a little dragon, etc.) You can only have 1, however, so choose wisely. And they are no greater or stronger than a person.

6) If you're thinking about love, you have to be good at it. Also....NO sex or sexual acts!!! (I really mean no offense but...it's part of the rules.) And one cannot force another person's character to like their own character!

7) DON'T COPY OTHER PEOPLE'S APPS!!!

8) Please try not to swear! If you're going to put swearing, please try to keep it low. Even with replacements, please still try to keep it low. (If it's something like "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!" or something like that, it's okay. Just....don't over-do it...it'll become annoying...)

9) Please no spam and NO FLAME WARS!!!

10) There are "advantages" (if you must say,) but please, don't tick someone off with them!!! There can't be an enormous disadvantage to where it can get rid of someone in one blow.

11) NO poorly made Backstories! And don't make your paragraphs 1-4 lines! (I've seen it before.) I mean, seriously! If you have to come back to it later, you can send in your app with the backstory part saying, "Coming Soon" or something but it won't be accepted until I see the backstory! (Pretty much: NO lazy work--DON'T BE LAZY!)

12) Put, "Karaoke" in your, "Anything Else?"

IMPORTANT NOTES (FOR CHARACTERS)

NOTE - HUMANS
Humans have "Abilities," not Powers. This means that they have a thing they can specialize in. (e.x. Technology, Potions, Weapons, etc.) This, however, does NOT mean that they CANNOT fight! They can fight with fists or knives or things like that!

NOTE - PARTNERS
Partners go along with the character app. (UNLESS they are alone!) The partner's info goes in the "Partner(OPTIONAL!):" You will fill in the blank like this: "Name: <name>, species: <species> age: <age>, gender: <gender>, power: <power>, ability: <ability>". (Erase the words with the "<>" and fill it in with the name, age, etc.) You do not need to keep the "<" and/or ">". Only ONE power and ability for the partners! (If you feel bad about the amount of info, you are welcome to put it in a spoiler.) A Lonely Being is a "partner" that is not accompanying a person.

Applications

Human Application:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):
Abilities:
Weapon(OPTIONAL! This means this character can fight!):
Partner(OPTIONAL!):
Rebelman?(In other words, are you a foe?):
Anything Else?:

Mythican Application:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers(Up to 3. Don't go nuts with it.):
Partner(OPTIONAL!):
Anything Else?:

Lonely Being Application:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power(1 Power):
Ability(1 Ability):
Anything Else?:

List Of RPers

My App:

Mythican Application:
Name: Kumo Iroko
Appearance:

((Has two swords and wings can get larger when she flies.))
Personality: Quiet, somewhat friendly, strong, bold, likes animals, tends to lose their temper.
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Here we go! ^^
Kumo's life had always been ripped apart as her mother suffered an awful illness till she was dead and her father left her while she was still very young. She had a hard time knowing if she had anyone at all left. Eventually, one day, she met a man named Luke Shirona. With his help, she found out that she wasn't human, but a Mythican. Though it was hard to accept her unnaturalness, she got through it.

Kumo spent much of her time always mastering the impossible, even when she left the mysterious Luke Shirona's side. Though she had only been with him half a year to a whole year, she knew much from small hints. With no idea on who Luke Shirona truly was, or what kind of man he was, she went on with life, working with her powers. And in hope of finding her father, she became stronger.

It was a few months later that Kumo found out about the Rebelmen. She gained the belief that the Rebelmen may have something to do with her father's disappearance, and she left her homeland to find information on them...

Powers(Up to 3. Don't go nuts with it.): Can fly and is a master of steels and metals of such. She can also control things with her mind. Kumo's powers are of rock minerals and telekinesis. It is believed that she uses the wind to lift her wings, therefore, her last power is believed to be of wind.
Partner(OPTIONAL!):

Name: Akio, Species: 3-Tailed Fox Mage, Age: 9,999,999?, Gender: Male, Power: Magic, Ability: Illusions
Rebelman?(In other words, are you a foe?): N/A
Anything Else?: Karaoke~ =3

Others:

Typhlosionboy:
Mythican Application:
Name: Issun
Appearance:
Personality: Cheerful, Afraid of the dark, Always tries to protect his friends
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Issun lived in a small village, he was a painter and one day when he was painting something, he shot a fire ball! His Grandfather saw it and went to talk to him about it.
Grandfather: "I see you have discovered that you have special powers"
"Well, Why? Humans can't shoot fire!" Issun said
Grandfather: "You see Issun, your not a human, your a Mythican!"
Issun: "No! That's not true! I'm a Human! No! I'm not a freak! I'M NOT!" Issun screamed and ran away from the village. a few weeks later, Issun was all alone, no friends, no water, he only had one piece of bread left. Suddenly, he saw some blue light coming from somewhere.
"W-what is that?" Issun asked himself and went to check and saw a little fairy lying on the ground unconscious.
"Hello? Wake up please.... Wake up!" Issun said and the fairy muttered "H-hungry..."
"Oh no! I got to do something!" Issun said and gave the last piece of bread to the fairy and she ate it.
"Thank you, I'm Kabi! I'm a fairy as you can see!" The fairy said
"Well, Your welcome. I'm Issun! I thought i was a human but my grandfather said i was a Mythican..." Issun said
"Well, since you saved my life i'm not officially your partner!" Kiba said
"Wait what?! Well, I don't really have any other friends with me so...sure!" Issun said and they started there adventure.
Powers(Up to 3. Don't go nuts with it.): Fire Power, Flying Powers
Partner(OPTIONAL!): Name: Kabi, species: Little Fairy age: 640 Years old, gender: Female, power: Can create shields but only once an hour, ability: Flying? I couldn't think of anything else...
Rebelman?(In other words, are you a foe?): Ummm....UMMMM...UMMMM.... No
Anything Else?: This is probably really bad XD and one more thing! Actually two....
1. Typhlosion used Lick! It's Super Effective! 2. Karaoke

smartgirl701:
Mythican Application:
Name: Allie Maroon

Appearance:

Personality: Forgiving, trustworthy, quiet, brave, is the fighting type.

Allie was raised by her older sister for her entire life. Her dad left her mom before she was born, and her mother died in childbirth. ((P.S I have no idea what time period this takes place in so if I do something way out of the time period, let me know.)) She found out she was a Mythican when she was extremely mad at her sister, and she started hovering above the ground and water from the kitchen sink started flowing into her hands to form a ball to throw at her sister. She wasn't really angry about it, she thought it to be quite cool. When the monsters came, her sister was... silenced by them. That day Allie swore to avenge her sister.

Powers(Up to 3. Don't go nuts with it.): Hovering not flying and the ability to move water to her will.

Partner(OPTIONAL!): Name: Maddison Species: Little dragon Age: 100 Gender: Female Power: Water (like Allie) Ability: She can heal very minor injuries once every two hours.

Rebelman?(In other words, are you a foe?): Such a hard choice... But honestly I would not be good at doing a character who is like... a foe. So I'll say no, I am not a Rebelman.

Anything Else?: Panda karaoke.

SilverDawn:
Mythican Application

I have no mouth, but I must scream. I have no eyes, but I must see.
Name: Windrunner
Appearance: Windrunner is immensely large. He is 7'8", and weighs an odd 140 pounds for this height. His armor, however, is extremely heavy, although appearing lightweight. Windrunner also has no face.
Personality: Windrunner is a merciless, sadistic, sociopathic soul, if he has one. He chooses force over reason. He follows his own conscience, while White Lion speaks for him also.
Backstory: Windrunner was born hundreds of years ago. He was born into a small village. He had never cared for the name of his original village, as of the events he would soon encounter. Somehow, when born he had a defect. He had no face, and so he was blind, and mute as a child. Nobody saw him as a human being. They all saw him as a monster. He was struck down, mentally and physically by everyone he had ever known. "Friends", "family", and strangers would always strike him, until he had no more. It was unknown by most on how his village was massacred. To him, it was unlocking his powers.

Many decades have passed. He had learned how to see from that incident at his home village. He had met up with a blacksmith, who had an interesting idea for him. The blacksmith was unusually nice to him, but gave him a concept. A whistler mask. The mask that would cause pain to others. The blacksmith built him the mask, after certain persuasion from Windrunner. He left again, not to cause chaos, but to find someone that would give him a challenge.

Windrunner had been yearning for someone that would give him a challenge in a duel. Most people either ran away, or were instantly slaughtered by his abilities. There, he met her. A slave for a rich warlord. She was only 10 at the time of him meeting her, and by the way she ran away from her captors, Windrunner could only tell that she would become a great warrior. He stepped into the chase, and quickly dismembered the girl's captors. The girl was sickened, but thanked Windrunner. When asked what she could do for him, Windrunner simply replied by asking her if he could train her.

Many years had passed after that. The girl, who dubbed herself The White Lion, had become a master combatant. She was rather sickened by Windrunner's ways, and stays with him so he won't be as destructive by nature. Since then, Windrunner had faded into songs and legends.

The emotionless man, he stalks the wind.
To strike an empty man who has sinned.
Motionless carried in the sky.
He stalks the shadows, so you can die.
He runs on the wind, to fight for wrong.
And into death, you will hear his song.
Of the bells and the whistles, the death is near.
Until your body has collapsed from fear.

Powers: Although he is blind, he can see by using the air around him. Stand by him for too long, and and you may be able to feel a gust. His can also speak by shooting air in and out of his mask, so without his mask, he is voiceless. His power is to control air.
Partner:

I am indebted to him.
Name: The White Lion
Species: She is a human standing at 5'10", and weighs 150 pounds.
Age: Unknown, even by her. She had lost track, although she appears to be in her late 20's to early 30's.
Power: She has no powers.
Ability: The White Lion is an accomplished swordsman, and hunter. She acts as Windrunner's conscience, in a sense.
Rebelman: Yes, both of them are rebelmen.
Anything Else?: Good ol' Carrie O'Key. I knew him so well. He was a great guy. Man, I feel like this application sucks.

Death_Butter:
Mythican Application:
Name: Sherman
(Species: squirrel)
Personality: bad memory, funny not the brightest orange.into computers
Backstory: when Sherman was born he was a boy a normal boy. He grew up normally and normally went to school. He was computer nerd. He was bullied. Then one day. Bully named jimmy walked up to him with a cage and said " my dad brought these home from the plantation want them" Sherman opened the cage and about 10 glowing squirrels jumped out and started biting him jimmy started laughing like crazy. When Sherman woke up the next day we was glowing and had tail. The next day he was covered n fur so he didn't go to school ( lived by himself) then the next day he was a flying glowing squirrel. Now he lives in Luny and works as a lumberjack.
Powers: radioactive, can glide controls trees he makes
Partner: no
Rebel man: no
Anything else :karaoke also he has a friend that lives with him that is a magical fox (ill make app for that later)
Appearance:http://i.imgur.com/Qs4rE1y.png

CuteMurphy:
Mythican Application:
Name: Lyla Mary Starime
Appearance:
Personality: Feisty, outgoing, a bad temper, stubborn, pretty, smart, and unforgiving
She was raised by her parents. Her father was a business owner and her mother stayed home and gave her an amazing education. She was an only child and every time when she was with other kids they picked on her and she would never forgive them. She got angry easily and was very feisty. She loved to go outside and just walk around. She figured out her powers when she got really mad and fire was in her hand. Ever since then she started practicing to become stronger. When the monsters came she stepped up.
Powers(Up to 3. Don't go nuts with it.): Fire, and is able to withstand heat
Partner(OPTIONAL!): none...
Rebelman?(In other words, are you a foe?): nope
Anything Else?: Karaoke

--Squishy <3
SquishyZaUltra
Level 49 : Master Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/11/2013 1:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ClockworkDoll
Mythican Application:

Name:Shii
Age:16 ((Acts around 10 maybe younger will explain in backstory))
Appearance:
Personality:Shy, Closed off, trusting, kind, caring
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):Shii is a fox girl. Born in a human village she was feared by the humans as Shii was born to a human mother with no sign of a father. Due to this she was taken from her mother at 5 years of age and locked in a room away from the outside world. A the years ticked by Shii grew older and knew nothing of the outside world, that is until one night when the door to her room opened and a crow appeared, she followed it out of the room and into the village which was lit up by lights she did not understand. Following the crow into the woods she left her "home" behind and headed for new lands.
Powers(Up to 3. Don't go nuts with it.):Control wind, heightened senses ((She is a fox girl)), Take the form of a snow white fox.
Partner(OPTIONAL!):
Anything Else?:Nope.
07/10/2013 5:37 am
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
That's probably easier said then done.
07/09/2013 8:11 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
zane6200
Well tell her to come back
07/09/2013 7:13 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Unicorn
CuteMurphy
SquishyZaUltra quit
06/15/2013 11:55 am
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
Aether_Angel
Name:
Luna Provasi.

Appearance

Personality: She is always smiling and happy, and is quite lighthearted. However, she is skilled at deception. You must always keep an eye on her when she speaks, because it is extremely hard to tell when she is lying, but a telltale sign is her putting a hand at the base of her neck and rubbing. Another is when she places her hands on her hips, fingers facing back instead of forward.

Backstory: Working on it.

Powers:
She can predict the outcome of decisions with surprising accuracy, and has a mastery over the element of light. The latter requires a light source at all times of usage, so she is never seen without five or six glowing amulets and other light sources, as well as her partner.

Partner
Name: Sol.
Species: Celestial Dragon. These dragons choose a star or a planet and reflect it. Sol has chosen the Sun.
Power: Mastery of light, mental conversations with Luna. He does not require a light source, as he is one.

Ability: He is fast and agile, as well as good with camouflage.

Rebelman?: No.

Anything Else?: Karaoke parties are fun.
05/07/2013 12:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Xindao
*Mythican App*

Name: Xindao
Race: (only one of kind) Archdemon of Chaos, spawn of the Enderdragon.
Appearance http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archive ... nAnime.jpg
but imagine him with a black sort of nurse's mask covering his nose and mouth....
Bio: Forced into the Nether/Hell/Center of the Planet at birth, Xindao has spent his days flying about the Nether, bending lava and fire into his own personal playground. But he was awakened at the time the evil monsters rose up, and now he fears the humans might hate him because he may have been the cause for their rising, since he had only just broken the binds of his prison that caused him to awaken into the Overworld.

The Enderdragon/Great Apocalypse/Father of Monsters locked Xindao into the Nether/Hell/Center of the Planet almost immediately after he was born, for fear his son could rise up and End him.

Xindao has powers over fire, and the ability to communicate with monsters of evil/darkness

(Note: He has almost nothing besides his regular cloth clothing to protect him from attacks, and tries to stay away from water during the day, since it repels him if he comes too close. His expanded wings can't carry him for longer than 15 minutes, their being used to resting while Xindao caught himself onto the cliffs of the Nether/Hell/Center of the Planet)

ANYONE KNOW WHICH FORUM CONTAINS FANFICTIONS?!
04/27/2013 8:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
UDerp
cool. can i spam? just kidding. LOL

besidides this is cool.
04/25/2013 9:40 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
So this seems like a fantastic RP, but it also seems as if it's just about dead. I would love to join in, but I feel like i'm WAY too late :/
04/25/2013 7:12 pm
Typhlosionboy
Also a App been completly disonered copied from a guy (in a video game? I don't know...) named Corvo (never really heard of him but oh well...)

bubbykazName:Neromaza Vlanga
Appearance:
Personality:Strategic,calm,Serious,Smart,and Clever
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):Neromaza nicknamed Nero was a fairly average kid besides his powers he was has normal has a human until at the age of 12 he was forced into a fight his enemy challenged him to a hand to hand fight Nero accepted and won by a landslide.When he became a *adult he became the best protector of important people he fought off thieves,assassins,and spys he became well known man too well known.4 Years later when he was 44 he was accused of murdering the person he was meant to protect and sent to jail(?)for six months has the try to torture him for the location of the child of the person he was protecting.The day before his execution someone helped him out to get out he was adopted a special mask and suit to hide his main identity but he became an assassin himself so he can make his way to the top and find the assassin and get revenge.
Powers(Up to 3. Don't go nuts with it.):Small Scale Teleportation,Stop Time (1 min),Strong Blast Of Wind (Can kill Rarely)
Partner(OPTIONAL!):None
Rebelman?(In other words, are you a foe?):no/yes he is neither
Anything Else?:Karaoke 2. by adult I was going to put MANLY MAN but it wasn't fitting.
04/25/2013 1:00 pm
zane6200
waiting for you and stuff.
04/25/2013 12:56 pm
SquishyZaUltra
What's going on here, guys? Sorry, been really busy lately.
04/24/2013 8:41 pm
zane6200
Guys let be calm, and not.... wait what was I doing? Oh yeah, Fire Emblem.
04/24/2013 8:48 pm
Typhlosionboy
Zane is right, let's stay calm, or else i have to call 991...
04/24/2013 8:17 pm
Typhlosionboy
bubbykazno not completely he didn't meet the outsider the loyalists the empress or anything

*sigh* i hate it when people use the cry smilie... they pretty much try to make you feel bad for them...
04/24/2013 8:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
bubbykaz
no not compleate he diddnt meet the outsider the loyalists the empress or anything
04/24/2013 7:21 pm
Typhlosionboy
bubbykazCorvo* umm i dislike the amount of gamers are on the rp area i'm a gamer my self so :P

This is a gaming site, so i think Gamers are like everywhere =I
04/24/2013 7:19 pm
bubbykaz
Corvo* umm i dislike the amount of gamers are on the rp area im a gamer my self so
04/23/2013 6:43 pm
Typhlosionboy
*cough* Check your spelling *cough* If you don't like gamers then why are you on a gaming site? (Also, i have no idea who Carvo is so i can't tell if you completely based it off of)
04/23/2013 6:33 pm
bubbykaz
*chogh* effing gamers *cough* hey at least i diddnt do it complety based of corvo's entire backstory right guys? Right?
04/22/2013 10:24 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/22/2013 9:50 pm
bubbykaz
Name:Neromaza Vlanga
Appearance:
Personality:Strategic,calm,Serious,Smart,and Clever
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):Neromaza nicknamed Nero was a fairly average kid besides his powers he was has normal has a human until at the age of 12 he was forced into a fight his enemy challenged him to a hand to hand fight Nero accepted and won by a landslide.When he became a *adult he became the best protector of important people he fought off thieves,assassins,and spys he became well known man too well known.4 Years later when he was 44 he was accused of murdering the person he was meant to protect and sent to jail(?)for six months has the try to torture him for the location of the child of the person he was protecting.The day before his execution someone helped him out to get out he was adopted a special mask and suit to hide his main identity but he became an assassin himself so he can make his way to the top and find the assassin and get revenge.
Powers(Up to 3. Don't go nuts with it.):Small Scale Teleportation,Stop Time (1 min),Strong Blast Of Wind (Can kill Rarely)
Partner(OPTIONAL!):None
Rebelman?(In other words, are you a foe?):no/yes he is neither
Anything Else?:Karaoke 2. by adult I was going to put MANLY MAN but it wasn't fitting.
04/24/2013 7:22 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
Complete copy of dishonoured...
04/17/2013 8:32 pm
Typhlosionboy
Like Ness's mom says from Earthbound (that game nobody cared about and nobody knows about (It's the game Ness appeared in, you know, that guy from Smash Bros ;3)
"TOO-BAD!"
04/17/2013 12:45 pm
SquishyZaUltra
LOL probably not x3
04/17/2013 12:38 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
If I made it.. It would say that XD
04/17/2013 12:37 pm
SquishyZaUltra
LOL xD Yah ;3
04/16/2013 11:02 pm
Typhlosionboy
You know what would be funny? If when you clicked "No, i don't agree" then it would say something like: "Then why are you here?!" xD
04/16/2013 1:49 pm
Deth_Glitch
Supersniper. Welcome to the RPC!
Do I have to add it to my anything else? I am against adding stupid words to anything else... :/ I will, however, if you insist. Also I do mean plants'n'things. Also, not the best app I know but yes. Mythican
04/16/2013 10:25 pm
SquishyZaUltra
1) Well, it's preferred that you do such. I like to make it as a "confirmation" over the rules. Like the lame, "I agree to terms of use" stuff? Something like that.

2) Alrighty

3) Alrighty =3
04/15/2013 5:56 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Supersniper15
that can be dropped.
04/15/2013 11:25 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Alrighty then.....I guess accepted...
04/16/2013 9:47 am
Supersniper15
yay! wait evil people don't say "yay!" muahahahahaha!!! thats much better
04/14/2013 9:46 pm
Supersniper15
Mythican Application:

Name: Roshan, Great Lord of the Nether

Appearance:

Personality: Very evil. does not like to do the dirty work. Loves to kill. Thinks he is above everyone else. arrogant.

Backstory: Roshan used to be a miner. He had a friend named Yoi. They would go mining together. One day, Yoi met a girl that he loved. He left the mines to be with her. Roshan, who had always had trouble staying in line, turned back to his evil ways. One day he saw someone hiding around a corner. When he went to go look it was Herobrine! Herobrine slammed Roshan into the floor by the neck and said these words. "I can sense your heart. It is black as mine. You will do as I say and i will make you Lord of the Nether. Disobey, and you will die." Roshan agreed and underwent a painful transformation into what he is now. He works hard to kill every human, as he started to despise them. For he can no longer be them.

Powers: can fly up to about 40 feet. He needs no weapons as his fingers are as sharp as knives. He can shot blaze fire balls, but only about 1 per 10 sec.

Partner: N/A (if he did, he would most likely kill him)

Rebelman?(In other words, are you a foe?): Yes

Anything Else?: Karaoke
04/15/2013 12:32 am
SquishyZaUltra
Durr....this isn't necessarily a MC RP... =/ Also, there are none that rule over the great lands. (e.x. Heaven, Hell, Earth, etc.)
04/15/2013 12:44 pm
Supersniper15
ok. *starts to think very hard, this requires lots of cake* i got it! keep the story as is, but instead of herobrine Roshan found a cavern deep under the earth with a machine in it. When he pressed the button on it the machine took him and changed him into what he is now. as for the third power, he can detach his fingers and launch them at foes. They grow back in about 10 sec.
04/15/2013 5:20 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Mhmmm....and about the "Great Lord of the Nether" part?
04/13/2013 11:46 am
Deth_Glitch
Name:Damon Farrow
Appearance:

Personality:Ruthless, but loyal to his followers.
Backstory: Damon once prowled the ethereal planes and violently snatched power from those he met and ripped energy from their bodies as they died. Then he met someone who showed a different kind of fear. He was not scared or terrified but looked like he had nothing left. Damon took the child, only 12 years old at the time, under his wing. He protected him for many years and taught him how to defend himself, in return the child gave him half of his power when he was at full strength. In this way Damon no longer had to lose most of his power just to gain a little more and gained power for free.
This new source of power allowed him to crush his enemies with little effort but he has yet to face true opponent that has shown strength. In many an occasion he has spent his powers trying to escape from enemies from the ethereal planes, the ones who have always been and cannot be beaten. Now he is in this new world and he needs to adapt. He has found sources of power and he is keeping his strength up!
Powers(Up to 3. Don't go nuts with it.): He has power over nature and earth.
Partner(OPTIONAL!):
Name: He has never spoken it, species: human age: 21, gender: male, power: weak control of the wind, ability: he has a good knowledge of how to give his power to others, but he can steal power on contact if you let him touch skin.
Rebelman?: yes, he seeks power for himself.
Anything Else?:he can steal power on contact if you let him touch skin. That is how he steals power, or takes power from his accomplice.
04/13/2013 7:34 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Hrm....a few things....

1) This is a Mythican, amirite?
2) What do you mean by, "Nature"? Grass and plants?
3) Please view over rule #12 again.
04/02/2013 1:58 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Typhlosionboy
SquishyZaUltra
TyphlosionboySquishy, i want to quit the RP and here is why:
Click to reveal
(Late) APRIL FOOLS!

*Dies laughing* Sure isn't late here! ^^ 10:40 PM right now xD Good job! x3

Yay for time zones...or not =P

Lol xDDD
04/01/2013 11:55 pm
Typhlosionboy
SquishyZaUltra
Click to reveal
(Late) APRIL FOOLS!

Yay for time zones...or not =P
04/01/2013 11:44 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Click to reveal
(Late) APRIL FOOLS!

04/01/2013 11:23 pm
Typhlosionboy
Squishy, i want to quit the RP and here is why:
Click to reveal
APRIL FOOLS!
04/01/2013 10:39 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Typhlosionboy
SquishyZaUltra
LOL certainly. ^^ I understand =3 It's a good app though. Btw, what you do for an image is:

1) Grab the image's URL/Location. This can be done by right-clicking on the image.
2) Paste the image's URL/Location somewhere. (Per say, in the "Appearance" spot)
3) Press button, "IMG" in the message editing after you select the URL/Location you just pasted.

(Here's demonstrations by screenshot:)

NOOOOO! My Pet scissor -named Bob- went crazy and ate all the pics =;<
Sorry....

~Typhlosionboy

P.S. It wasn't my fault....

(Image I used turned out a little big. =/ Owell.)

Hope I helped! ^^

For a second i thought my Computer went crazy 0.o

LOLOLOL wth. xDDD

zane6200I use the Simg button, Img never works for me

Yah, some images don't work with "IMG." =/
04/01/2013 9:30 pm
zane6200
I use the Simg button, Img never works for me
03/29/2013 4:30 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
DinosaurLover5566
SquishyZaUltra
DinosaurLover5566Lonely Being
Name: Aeronis Cloudfisher
Species: Airfish
Appearance: No image right now! If I can figure out how the image thing works, I will put in an image. Here's my best description. Think a tropical fish, with mostly light blue scales. On the edges there is sun-gold scales. He seems full of energy and very joyful, but his eyes show loneliness.
Personality: Very lonely, but finds fun almost every day.
Backstory: Aeronis was born a partner, not a lonely being. He loved to be a partner. One day, he was put up for adoption. A human bought him. His new home was a nice cabin in the woods.
One night, Aeronis heard strange noises in the woods. He crept out, and curiosity led him into the woods. In there, he saw strange shadows of beasts not yet discovered. Aeronis also heard a strange whisper saying "You are a rare type. You are lost in your dream of being a simple partner." He was creeped out by these voices, so he wanted to go back to the cabin. Aeronis looked and looked, but he couldn't find the cabin. He couldn't find his way back. He was now lost, and also a lonely being. He now wants a new owner, and to figure out what the voices from nowhere mean.
Power: Small wind control
Ability: Flying
Rebelman?: No, but will take friendship over sides.
Anything Else?: Karaoke! Also, I was sick while writing this, so please excuse any mistakes. Can I also possibly make Aeronis a partner later in the RP?

LOL certainly. ^^ I understand =3 It's a good app though. Btw, what you do for an image is:

1) Grab the image's URL/Location. This can be done by right-clicking on the image.
2) Paste the image's URL/Location somewhere. (Per say, in the "Appearance" spot)
3) Press button, "IMG" in the message editing after you select the URL/Location you just pasted.

Hope I helped! ^^

Thanks!
03/29/2013 3:23 pm
Typhlosionboy
SquishyZaUltra

NOOOOO! My Pet scissor -named Bob- went crazy and ate all the pics =;<
Sorry....

~Typhlosionboy

P.S. It wasn't my fault....

Hope I helped! ^^

For a second i thought my Computer went crazy 0.o

03/29/2013 3:09 pm
SquishyZaUltra
DinosaurLover5566Lonely Being
Appearance: No image right now! If I can figure out how the image thing works, I will put in an image. Here's my best description. Think a tropical fish, with mostly light blue scales. On the edges there is sun-gold scales. He seems full of energy and very joyful, but his eyes show loneliness.
Backstory: Aeronis was born a partner, not a lonely being. He loved to be a partner. One day, he was put up for adoption. A human bought him. His new home was a nice cabin in the woods.
One night, Aeronis heard strange noises in the woods. He crept out, and curiosity led him into the woods. In there, he saw strange shadows of beasts not yet discovered. Aeronis also heard a strange whisper saying "You are a rare type. You are lost in your dream of being a simple partner." He was creeped out by these voices, so he wanted to go back to the cabin. Aeronis looked and looked, but he couldn't find the cabin. He couldn't find his way back. He was now lost, and also a lonely being. He now wants a new owner, and to figure out what the voices from nowhere mean.
Anything Else?: Karaoke! Also, I was sick while writing this, so please excuse any mistakes. Can I also possibly make Aeronis a partner later in the RP?

Hope I helped! ^^
03/29/2013 2:05 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
DinosaurLover5566
Lonely Being
Appearance:
Think this but in the air.
04/01/2013 11:45 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Much better! ^^ Accepted! =3 Good job!
03/25/2013 6:39 pm
SquishyZaUltra
xD lol I'm glad. x3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com