Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Communities keyboard_arrow_right Writers

Create Forum Thread

The Minecraft Times | 23nd o' January, 2020

14 emeralds3 replies160 views
created 01/23/2020 6:31 pm by pixelstories history
last reply 01/26/2020 7:48 pm

Hello, and welcome to the Minecraft Times- Hey, do you smell that? What? I think it's something releasing soon... If you haven't joined my Discord Server already, go check it out to see what that something is!

COMMUNITY CONTESTS & EVENTS

Pretty sure I already featured this already in a different post, but there's nothing else to feature, so double feature I guess!
Hey look, it's Wildcard_Gamer's 3rd Pallete Challenge, with a cold blue theme, so since it's so cold, this challenge you skin must include a scarf, and of course, a limited palette from Wildcard, with this one having a winter-like theme to the colors! If you want to enter, the contest ends in 2 days, January 25! Enter or see more info about the challenge here!

WHAT'S TRENDING?

SQUART'S SET SELECTION
By squarticus we have Squart's Set Selection, which is a texture pack that transforms Minecraft into a nice looking world with a limited palette, Endesga 32. If you like you can check it out here!

TOX'S VISION
Keeping Minecraft relatively close to Vanilla, we have Tox's vision, which is a texture pack that makes Minecraft, look a whole lot more detailed, and cooler. Check out the pack here!

Miracle Minecraft Skin
MIRACLE
Hey look, it's a skin based off of a Sim from Sims 4, by Crescendo! Check it out, or diamond/favorite it here!

minerals Minecraft Skin
MINERALS
A nice color-filled skin that's sure to brighten up your day! It's also by Graciee, diamond or favorite it here!

THAT'S A WRAP!
Cut! That's it for this week's Minecraft Times post provided and created by pixelstories, sorry this week's post is late, had to rush it to get it done!

Hey, I still wonder what that Pixalette is...

Posted by avatar
pixelstories
Level 27 : Expert Pixel Puncher

comment Login or register to post a reply.

3 replies

01/26/2020 7:48 pm
Level 46 : Master Sweetheart
Graciee
<3 <3
01/24/2020 5:15 am
Level 28 : Expert Pony
Inro
Oh a new palette challenge! :D
01/23/2020 6:42 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Witch
Crescendo