The Shirona Region - Team Shards RP [OOC]

SquishyZaUltra's Avatar SquishyZaUltra1/12/13 6:43 pm
1 emeralds 4.4k 433
4/17/2013 9:00 pm
Minecraftassassin's Avatar Minecraftassassin
The Shirona Region - Team Shards RP

by SquishyZaUltra

NOTE:
Okay, so I decided to make yet another RP. I got some votes and it sounded pretty good. So then (with the help of Chronalga and a few people around. (Typhlosionboy, +Sheena+, etc.)) I got a great idea for a new Pokemon RP! So, I hope it goes well! ^^

RP thread below!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post1766043.html#p1766043

Well, here's the storyline. ^^ Or backstory....or whatever you wanna call it.

Backstory.......or Storyline............whichever you wanna call it....
In the world of pokemon, there was a large landmass discovered. People found the landscaped a bit sharp from a sky view, so they called it the "Shirona Region" as "Shirona" literally meant "Shard". There was much excitement around until things went nuts. An evil unknown organization was eventually found out about. People notified it as the "Nameless Organization". With everyone in fear, there was no one who could stand up to them....except.........for one team...........Team Shards.

Team Shards was a team of people who were of all types (this included Trainers, Gym Leaders and even Elite 4,) that fought for justice against the Nameless Organization. There weren't many that took whatever courage they had and joined, though. But there would be a few people that would join every once in awhile. Together, Team Shards would someday put a stop to the Nameless Organization, and there would be peace in the Shirona Region...

RULES

1) NO GOD-MODDING OR SUPER-CONTROL!!!

2) There is NO perfect person or pokemon! EVERY person or pokemon has a flaw!

3) Trainers can not have lvl 100 pokemon or pokemon can't be like lvl 100 or anything like that. Pretty much, there can't be a HUGE advantage over another person's pokemon. (Whether your a human or your a pokemon or whether you're against someone else that is a pokemon that's wild or anything like that.) If someone wants their pokemon like lvl 1 or something and someone already wanted their pokemon something like lvl 24, that can't be helped.

4) BE REALISTIC FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!! A lvl 4 pokemon CANNOT defeat a lvl 35 pokemon in one blast! (Maybe with an AR but seriously....just no...) And it would be in SEVERAL hits! (And I am NOT just talking 5 or 10.) Think of it kinda like the pokemon games' pokemon's hits!

5) You can be a pokemon, but again, be realistic. A pikachu can't talk! Pokemon like Mew, Mewtwo, Zoroa, etc. can talk with telepathy. (Yes, I've watched pokemon movies. xD) But seriously. HOWEVER! Pokemon CAN talk to OTHER pokemon! Also, in the RP, I'm making wild pokemon able to be in the team. If you're a pokemon and is in the team and has been given a special collar-like thingy called a Poke'voicer (I made it up) then it can communicate to humans. ( The Poke'voicer is a machine that translates Poke'language into English. Yes and no, I am and am not creative. =3 )

6) There can't be one billion Mewtwos and 50 billion Mews. In otherwords, please try to keep it to 1 Mewtwo and Mew.

7) If you're thinking about love, you have to be good at it. Also....NO SEX NO MATTER HOW OLD YOUR CHARACTER IS! And please for the sake of Pete, NO GAY! (I mean no offense but.....that's part of the rules...)

8) DON'T COPY OTHER PEOPLE'S APPS!!!!!

9) Please try not to swear! If you're going to put swearing, please try to keep it low. Even with replacements, please still try to keep it low. (If it's something like "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!" or something like that, it's okay. Just....don't over-do it...it'll become annoying...)

10) Please no spam and NO FLAME WARS!!!

11) Please don't go overboard with lvls of pokemon. (NO LVL 80s or 90s WHATSOEVER! Please keep it at lvl 70 MAXIMUM!!!) Like I said in 3--there can't be this HUUUGE advantage over someone else. BUT if someone wants their pokemon like lvl 20 or something and someone already wanted their pokemon something like lvl 65, that can't be helped.

12) NO poorly made Backstories! And don't make your paragraphs 1-4 lines! (I've seen it before.) I mean, seriously! If you have to come back to it later, you can send in your app with the backstory part saying, "Coming Soon" or something but it won't be accepted until I see the backstory! (Pretty much: NO lazy work--DON'T BE LAZY!)

13) Put "Sharp Shards Like Shirona" in your "Anything Else".

Note: You may have legendary pokemon (besides Mew and Mewtwo) in your party. Just please, don't push the limit. (In otherwords, only 2 legendary pokemon in your party MAX!) And don't make them indestructable. Just because they're legendary does NOT mean they are super powerful. (Like the pokemon games! You don't find Darkrai at lvl 70! He's at lvl 40 in Pokemon Platinum on the event!) Also, the game thing may surpass the rule. For example--Arceus is found at a high level like 70 or 80 or something. Even though he is found at such a high level in-games, please keep the maximum level rule. (Rule 11)

If you have questions about the rules, please go ahead and ask me.

Applications

Trainer Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):
Pokemon(Up to 6):
Part of Team Shards?(Yes or No):
Part of Nameless Organization?(Yes or No):
Anything Else?:

Pokemon Application:
Pokemon:
Nickname(Optional):
Ability:
Personality:
Appearance:
Poke'voicer?(Yes or No. ONLY if part of Team Shards/Nameless Organization!):
Anything Else?:

Gym Leader Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon(Up to 6):
Gym Leader #(1-8):
Anything Else?:

Elite 4 Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon(Up to 6):
Elite 4 #(1-4):
Anything Else?:

EDIT: You are now able to become part of the Nameless Organization! There are no double-siders, though so please choose wisely--Good Team Shards or Evil Nameless Organization?

List Of Acceptors

SquishyZaUltra [OWNER]
Jackattack4000
Roslina

List Of RPers

My Apps:

First:

Champion
Name: Aki Ryushii
Appearance:
Personality: Bold and strong. Kindhearted yet harsh at times.
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): *Takes deep breath* ....here I go! ^^
Aki was at once part of the Unova region. She was just another trainer until she met Colress. (Could NOT help to borrow White 2. >w<) At first, Colress seemed kind and just like the other good trainers out there. But once Aki found out about Team Plasma, everything started to catch up. She met N eventually, who changed her life forever.

She was just another trainer determined to always win before she met N. Once she met N, she felt for pokemon. It hurt sometimes to see pokemon in agony while battling. She then understood that pokemon had feelings like humans and that it was wrong to just treat them like dirt just to win against another person. N helped Aki with all kinds of things including things that Reshiram taught N. Aki started hearing things one day. She started being able to hear and understand pokemon like N. (However Aki couldn't hear as much as N.) She continued her training and worked hard with N as her "coach" without pushing the pokemon to the limit.

It was when the Shirona Region was discoverd that N had to go away. As Aki and N spoke one last time, N gave Aki the Light Stone to Aki. "I'm sure it'll help you along the way, and I'm sure that Zorua will be okay with you. Goodbye, I'll see you again someday!" N said as N left Aki. Without a clue on what the Light Stone was, she carried it with her at all times. When she reached the Shirona Region, the first thing she did was apply for an Elite Four. Sure enough, she became #4 in the Elite Four. As she got stronger, she began to understand more and more. Eventually, however, Aki became the champion.

It was one day that Aki was walking in the woods that she heard someone scream. As she raced over to the area, she saw a girl crying next to a tree. As Aki asked what happened, a man ran off with a cage that had a Petilil in it. Aki had then discovered what was going on and she ran after the man with the Petilil. Before Aki could catch up to him, the man was gone. "Something.....is not right here!" Aki said furiously. Suddenly, a pokemon came from the light stone and appeared. It was Reshiram! Reshiram pressed against Aki accidentally hitting a pokeball she had. (It at least appeared accidental.) Sure enough Reshiram went in and Aki, still puzzled took the pokeball. She then noticed how Reshiram got there in the first place and she took them in.

While looking for the man that ran off with the Petilil she discovered a building. She looked at it closely to say, "Team Shards - In Progress". She entered and discovered through the others that it's going to be a team of people fighting for justice. Aki decided to help with the creation of Team Shards and together with the others they all made Team Shards successful... ( ........lol, I'm good at long backstories. XD )
Pokemon(Up to 6): Reshiram lvl 68, Zorua lvl 68, Flareon lvl 66, Petilil lvl 66, <Deciding on PKMN #4-6>
Part of Team Shards?(Yes or No): Yes
Anything Else?: Sharp Shards Like Shirona! ^^

Villain:

Trainer Application
Name: Riku Adachi
Appearance:

Personality: Rough, quiet, lonely yet bold and strong. Likes to mess with people sometimes and isn't going to let the "evil approach" worry him. Easily loses his temper.
Riku was always the one that was picked on. School, studies, daily life, and everywhere else. He didn't do anything to deserve it either. He was kind and gentle to everyone and he didn't show favoritism. There was just one problem with him that made him seem like he did trouble--no matter what he did, he couldn't please anyone.

No matter what it always seemed like he was just a problem. Whenever he tried to do good deeds, things turned out for the worse (even if it wasn't him causing it,) and all fingers pointed to it being his fault. He was pestered and bullied all of his life because of all of the "things he did purposly." Eventually, when he grew up, he heard of a gang called Plasma-dan. (Team Plasma in English.) All of the things they did seemed awful, but they seemed fun, too. It seemed like something that he could easily do. When he moved to the Shirona Region, all he could think was, "Ghetsis....he's so........amazing...." over and over.

Eventually, he came across Team Shards. As he was going to enter, he overheard people nearby talking saying, "Lord Amagi will be victorious! All we need to do is gather enough members!" one said. "But where do we find willing members?" the other asked. This caught Riku's attention. "Well........If I can't be good in any way I try......I'll just have to be bad......." Riku thought. And that's what happened. He worked his way from top to bottom in the Nameless Organization. Eventually, the Nameless Organization grew bigger and bigger. He eventually ranked up till he was right under Amagi, and he felt as if that the Nameless Organization was where he belonged...
Pokemon(Up to 6): {Shiny} Metang lvl 68, Spiritomb lvl 68, Palkia lvl 67, Sawsbuck lvl 66, <Deciding on PKMN #5-6>
Part of Team Shards?(Yes or No): Nuuuuuu~~~
Part of Nameless Organization?(Yes or No): YES! MWAHAHAHA!!!!! >83 (lol)
Anything Else?: Sharp Shards Like Shirona.....try saying that 10 times fast. XD

Others:

Chronalga:

Click to reveal
Elite Four Application:

Name: Chron

Appearance:

Personality: Calm, Cool, Collected, Intimidating, Adamant

Backstory: Chron was raised by Dialga and Palkia. He had wandered into the Temple when he was young, and his parents tried to save him. They were destroyed by Palkia before they could reach him. From then on, he always had a strong hatred for Palkia. He only loved Dialga. When he grew up, Dialga went with him to be a trainer, but he would not allow Palkia to go with him. Palkia stayed and planned his revenge. Chron became an amazing trainer with Dialga, and collected other strong Pokemon, so strong that he was accepted into the Elite Four. He lives in constant fear of Palkia, and is constantly tormented by it. When he learned of the Nameless Organization, he sensed that Palkia was a part of it, and, together with his friends, he created Team Shards.

Pokemon (up to 6): Dialga Lv. 68, Metesk (Metagross) Lv. 66, Lucicon (Lucario) Lv. 66, Skar (Skarmory) lv. 66, Aggrax (Aggron) lv. 66, Fear (Ratatta) Lv. 1 (Shiny)

Elite Four #: 3

Part of Team Shards: Yes

Anything Else? Loves Steel Type Pokemon, and Ratatta. Sharp Shards Like Shirona!

jackattack4000:

Click to reveal
Name: Spencer Swabbler
Appearance:
Personality: He is still very childish and at times his pokemon won't even listen to him, probably since he is so young. Though when he can get his act together, he can kick some serious butt.
Backstory: Spencer was born in the Unova region, but wasn't there for long. When he was 10, he had to move to a new region. He didn't want to, since he loved the Unova region so much. He lived near Victory Road, and always went into it and explore it. On the day that he was supposed to move he went in and fell into a hole! He was stuck. After a few hours a one Deino noticed him, and helped him out. Spencer didn't have any food, so it's really unknown on why the Deino helped out. He had a spare Poke-ball and caught it. Eventually he moved and grew up in this new region.
Eventually he applied to be a member of the Elite Four, since he had become a great trainer. He was accepted! Now, even though he hasn't had any battles yet, he still is ready for any trainer.
Pokemon(Up to 6): Salamence lvl 55, Garchomp lvl 54, Altaria lvl 54, Flygon lvl 56, Kingdra lvl 57, and his strongest Hydreigon lvl 58 (he trains dragon types)
Elite 4 #(1-4): 4
Part of Team Shards?: No
Anything Else?: Sharp Shards Like Shirona

Typhlosionboy:

Click to reveal
Trainer Application:
Name: Devin
Appearance: Those things on his head are headphones lol (Don't ask about the NO!!! on his shirt i didn't had anything else XD) And i just really like Chuggaaconroy and his epic NO!!! xD))
Personality: Brave, Hates the word "Give Up", Hasty, Short Fused.
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!) Devin (when he was 5 years old) and his Little Sister just moved to Sunny Town, they lived there happily and one day, Deving and Yujin (as Mudkip) decided to give the little sister a Pokemon of her own and gave her a Happiny, But around a year later a mysterious group came to the town and stole Happiny and almost took Yujin! Devin felt crushed, that people could just take something and leave, he couldn't eat anything nor couldn't he sleep, he swore that he'll one day find these people and get Revenge no matter what the cost!
Pokemon(Up to 6): Yūjin (Swampert) (Male), Magnezone, Chandelure (Male), Breloom (Male), Salamence (Male), Metagross.
Part of Team Shards?(Yes or No): Yes (They are the good guys right?)
Anything Else?: He plays the Electric Guitar, Sharp Shards Like Shirona

+Sheena+:

Click to reveal
Elite 4 Application

Name: Merrily Autumn

Appearance:

Personality: Calm, cheerful, no sense of direction, often sleepy, cold to people she hates.

Backstory: Many years after the Dreamyard incident, scientist started to study the way dreams can create energy to support our lives again. Merrily's mother and father are both scientist that are participating in this project. Because of this project using a lot of Psychic type Pokemons, Merrily will often hang out with them. One day, she met a special Munna that is shiny in the laboratory basement. Soon, she became best friends with the Munna, even sleeping while cuddling the pokemon.

Although she have Munna, she is still often lonely. Merrily's parents almost never come home because their work is so busy that they just sleep in the laboratory. In fact, in a year, Merrily only met them thrice. She is soon sick of this and hatreds were created. As soon as she reached 10, that night she took off and ran away when the maids were all asleep.

She decided to let her pokemons fill up the empty space in her heart. On her journey to become a master in pokemon, she caught her own pokemons and trained them to defeat the gyms. Soon she came to the Shirona League. After her battle with the Champion, which she failed to win, the champion saw potentials and will in her. He/she (the champion) invited her to become an Elite 4, of course, she agreed with no doubt.

With the help of the other Elite 4s and the champion, she mastered the psychic type pokemons. Also, since she is occupied with the heavy work of an Elite 4, she eventually forgot about her lonely past.

Once in a field trip, she met badly wounded Cresselia. She captured it and took it home to nurture and heal the pokemon. Within this time, they developed a bond, more of a promise. Cresselia will forever protect Merrily because she saved her life

Pokemon:
1. *Shiny* Musharna lvl.62
2. Alakazam lvl. 64
3. *Shiny* Gallade lvl.64
4. Espeon lvl.62
5. Cresselia lvl. 66
6. Xatu lvl.62

Elite 4 #: 2
Part of Team Shards?: Yes

ThunderFang:

Click to reveal
Pokemon:Shiny Umbreon(This was my old character,back in the days when there were good roleplayers.)
Nickname(Optional):Darkie
Moves(Up to 4):Confuse Ray,Dream Eater,Shadow Ball and Flash.
Ability:Inner Focus
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Darkie was a quiet Umbreon.He spent his time,feeding off the dreams of children or staring at the moon.He always wondered what was up there,up,up,on the moon.He thought of his family,the one he never had.He thought of them,waving,having fun without him.

One night,as he stared into the moon,he heard something.His rings began to glow to ward of the intruder,but the noise came closer,Darkie realised he exposed himself to the attacker and attempted to flee. Darkie's foot was caught by the attacker,but Darkie realised a quick flash,enough to get him away from the attacker.He hid in the bush,waiting,alert,ready for anything.

As the week went on,he heard screeches and calls of other pokemon,which were not heard again.The following night,he heard multiple sounds and hisses of what it seems like a team of monsters or pokemon communicating,telling them to be quiet.
Darkie didn't stay,he jumped for a tree,leaping off it,bound on one of the attackers and ran off into the bush.
'Get it! Boss will have our heads if we don't get the last pokemon!' A screech came from behind.

He hid in a bush and though,What if they have my family,someone...they said I was the last pokemon...in the forest? The region? There are too many,I cannot tackle them alone.Darkie darted out of the bush,running like mad,not knowing where he was going.In an instant,he fell into a hole and was trapped by a net.
'Let me go!' He squealed in a high pitched voice.
'Hah,we got 'im,'one man said,'Stay still.'
He blacked out after that,not remembering anything.

(Darkie,wake up,you lazy butt.)

Darkie woke up and looked around.He saw a flash of bright light.
'Time for dinner,' A voice came from above.A small amout of food fell from a hole.Not enough to satisfy him.
'I want you to get the Umbreon tested.Make sure he doesn't get out there and tells all the other pokemon.'
'Alright boss'

Darkie tried to back up to the very back of the cage.No use,it was as big as him,but enough space to turn around.He squealed and squirmed as the two giant hands folded over his body,lifting him up.He was making such a fuss,yelling and yelping,some pokemon told him to shut up as they walked by them.
Darkie was strapped onto a bench and the man grabbed a large bottle.
'This won't hurt,we just need to see how you are when this potion affects you.It'll heal you,'The man said,sarcastically.

Darkie squirmed,he knew what was going to happen.He was trying to break free from the straps.Too late,the man sprayed the chemical. Darkie's rings faded to a green,releasing a gas,trying to get rid of the chemical,at the same time,puffing up Darkie to an extremely high level,where he could die of suffocation.He gasped and struggled to get out.The man was coughing and on the floor,lying down.The straps had loosed from the struggling and Darkie got out.He crawled to a nearby berry,knowing what effects it'll do.

'Don't...*cough* Eat that berry,Umbreon...' He breathed.
Darkie ignored him and ate the berry,knocking him out,but stopping the reaction from killing him.

(Wake up,you lazy butt.Stop falling asleep)

Darkie woke up,in a strange environment.Was it home? It smelt like it,tasted like it and felt like it.His attention drew from the scenery to the large man,who had grabbed his foot a few weeks ago.He snuck up to the man and attempted to tackle him,but was repealed by some sort of force field or object in front of him.Darkie scratched and clawed at the glass,trying to get to the man.He just laughed.

Darkie spent months in his environment dome,undergoing natural tests.There was no moon to stare at,no dreams to feed of from.He was upset,crying and stood there.He guessed all humans were like that;Mean,cruel,Horrible creatures.To no avail did Darkie try to escape again.

It was,until one day,Darkie's cage was being cleaned out.He lost all hope while he was in there.A spark of hope opened in his mind,as soon as he was taken out.He squirmed free of the guard's hands and darted through the corridors,trying to make an escape.The alarms went off and footsteps could be heard.He found an elevator,which a visitor was in and ran into it before it was closed.Darkie ran out of the elevator,running into the wilds,startling the visitor.

He hid in a bush until the panic was over.Darkie has been hunted ever since.He stays in a tree,the one he was told he was born in.One with perfect view of the moon.He watches over the forest known as Umbreon forest to the Nameless Organisation due to the fact they lost Darkie and they say whoever walks into the forest and sleeps upon the rock in the middle,the Umbreon will come,which is true.

Darkie believes that the rock is home to a sacred spirit of his ancestors who live on the moon.He believes,that was their final resting place before descending to the moon.He never dares to sleep on it until he feels ready.He still feels the same way about humans;nasty,cruel and horrible creatures.

Ta-dah!
Personality:Quiet,Shy,Does not like humans.
Appearance:
Old photo from old RP.
Part of Team Shards?(Yes or No):No.
Poke'voicer?(Yes or No. ONLY if part of Team Shards!):No.
Anything Else?:He is allergic to potions or any kind of man made medicine.
Sharp Shards like Shirona.

zane6200:

Click to reveal
Trainer Application:
Name: Amagi Ogaikan
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?start=192& ... s:200,i:82
Personality: Stubborn, Arrogant, Smart, Cocky
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Amagi growing up in Hoenn, admired the teams Magma, and Aqua. He didn't care which side was better, he liked both sides. He did however think their plan was stupid, but he respected what they did want to do however, but that was stopped when a random boy stopped them both easily. All was peaceful Amagi already beat the Elite Four, and Champion there, and left to the other regions.

When he was in Kanto, he noticed their were constant worries about a group called Team Rocket. This group he was annoyed at by the constant Raticate's they used no matter how many times they were beaten with that Pokemon. Amagi clearing right through the Gym leaders was put to a stop by The leader of Team Rocket himself Giovanni. After that day Amagi respected only Giovanni, and wanted to follow in his footsteps, when he to was beaten by this boy. On that day Amagi left for the other regions, but kept Giovanni's dream in his mind.

While Amagi was in Sinnoh, he was disgusted by everything he saw there. People called Team Galactic trying to make this ridiculous dream come true. Amagi already haven beaten the gym leaders, almost wanted to beat this team himself, but once again a boy beat the Leader Cyrus, and Galactic after that day was gone forever. Amagi having enough of this region beat the Elite Four, but lost to the Champion.

Once he went to Unova, Amagi was simply beating the Gym leaders, when he heard about Team Plasma, this group that wanted to liberate Pokemon from the trainers everywhere. He was even stopped by them to free his Pokemon. He simply beat them with only one Pokemon, and finished up the Gym Leaders, and Elite Four when he got to the Champion, but to lose to her. He heard Team Plasma thought their previous ruler was a traitor, who learned his lesson after being beaten by this boy who opposed him. Amagi left the Unova Region with that plan in his mind, and traveled to a new Region, the Shirona Region.

Once he was there, the first thing he heard was the battle between Team Shard, and the Nameless Organization, he heard Team Shard was standing up against the Nameless, and Amagi also heard that the Nameless were losing, and he knew why. They didn't have a goal. Amagi smiled at this, and went to their HQ, and was meet with Hostility, and Amagi told them he was there to help, because he had an idea for them. He was going to add all the good idea's of the goal's he heard about from the other team's from other Region, and add them to his own. After a while he became the leader, and was ready to put his plan into action. Prove he was the best, and take over Shirona, and change it forever, in his own design

Pokemon(Up to 6): Scizor lvl 66, Tyranitar lvl 68, Sceptile lvl 68, Deoxys (Attack Form) lvl 67, Walrein lvl 67, Houndoom lvl 66
Part of Team Shards?(Yes or No): No
Part of Nameless Organization?(Yes or No): Yes

SilverDawn:

Click to reveal

Trainer Application:

Name: Lilian Abbot
Appearance: -Image-

Personality: Lilian is tough, as she was raised in the desert, but she acts extremely childish.
Backstory: Lilian was born and raised in the Desert. The desert in Orre. There were never any pokemon in the desert, but her father had a Ampharous in their home. Her life was extremely uneventful, but filled with her father's trainer stories. She never disliked being in the desert, but she found it boring half of the time. When she reached a young age of 12, her parents decided to send her out, to experience vivid journey of being a trainer. Her mother gave Lilian her old trainer pack, and her father gave her his pokemon, an Ampharous named Awze. She packed food, and walked to the nearest town.

Lilian awoke in a boat. She looked around her, and saw that her cruise was over. At this time, she had been journeying for some time now. She had caught many pokemon, and she had became much older than she was. As the boat docked, she looked at the piece of paper in her hand. It was a pamphlet, and it said "Welcome to Shirnoa!"
Pokemon(Up to 6):
Wailord, named "Neptune"
-Male
-Level 64
-Moves: Heavy Slam, Surf, Bounce, Aqua Ring
-Notes: Scar on right eye, and scars all over the stomach.

Tropius, named "Oakly"
-Female
-Level 71
-Moves: Fly, Synthesis, Solar Beam, Sunny Day

Flygon, named "Aero"
-Male
-Level 68
-Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Swagger, Earthpower

Metagross, named "Hammerlock"
-Male
-Level 62
-Moves: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Hammer Arm, Toxic

Ampharos, named "Awze" (Awe-za)
-Female
-Level 75
-Moves: Thunder, Focus Blast, Thundershock, Rain Dance

Shiny Azurill, named "Jumper"
-Female
-Level 8
-Moves: Splash, Watergun, Swagger
-Notes: Has an Everstone Necklace. She never likes the pokeball, because she is so young.

Part of Team Shards?(Yes or No): No
Part of Nameless Organization?(Yes or No): No
Anything Else?: ... .... .- .-. .--. ... .... .- .-. -.. ... .-.. .. -.- . ... .... .. .-. --- -. .-
Sorry for the short backstory. It took me about 2 hours to organize just the pokemon

--Squishy <3
SquishyZaUltra
Level 49 : Master Pirate