1likecheese (creator of Artufex) Video Partner Needed!

blank934939292359235's Avatar blank9349392923592353/29/14 11:59 am
1 emeralds 221 6
3/31/2014 1:25 pm
blank934939292359235's Avatar blank934939292359235
Hey guys, 1likecheese here!

Recently i have started a youtube channel and have set up my own hamachi minecraft and Tekkit servers for playing on small time.

If you are interested in recording with me then all you need to is choose which type of video, fill out the application and post a reply! Easy! =D

Video Categories:
Server: Go on a server with me and generally mess around on the creative and survival worlds
Mini-Games: Go on a server with me to play the mini-games such as TNT Run, Parkour Courses, any mini-game other than Hunger Games because thats a different category
Hunger Games: Come on a server that has Hunger Games or Survival Games or something Games where you stand on podiums then brutally murder other players
Tekkit Episode: Be invited to 1likecheese's small private tekkit server to play tekkit and do whatever you want! (you need to have LogMeIn Hamachi for this)
Survival Episode: Same as the Tekkit episode but its vanilla minecraft, maybe with a few plugins thrown in (you need to have LogMeIn Hamachi for this)
Quickbuild Challenge: Be invited to the bukkit server and do a 20 minute quckbuild challenge for whatever you want (please include a topic if you choose this one)

Application Format: (just copy and paste)
Username:
Gender: (optional, you will definitely not be judged by this!)
Video Catagory:
Do you have a screen recorder?: yes/no (either is fine)
1-5 words to describe yourself:

This is all you need! i will try to get back to you as soon as possible, if there are many replies i will do as many as i can, i will be continuing this for a while so even if there are many, still post your app, it can still get in! =D

Also check out Artufex, my best texture pack yet!! http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/artufex-2817894/
blank934939292359235
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2014 1:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
blank934939292359235
Wow guys! Thanks! seeing as there are a few i shall do them all in order of post, so you will all get a turn, hopefully.

I am only human though so please don't shout at me for taking a long time or accidentally missing you out although i will try not to!

Keep posting guys if you haven't already
03/31/2014 11:33 am
Level 1 : New Network
Ten_Knives
Username:TenKnives
Gender: (optional, you will definitely not be judged by this!) Male
Video Catagory: Hunger and MiniGames
Do you have a screen recorder?: yes/no (either is fine) Yes Camtasia
1-5 words to describe yourself:fun good going guy
03/30/2014 10:26 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
41paladinman
Username: <<<--- Right over there, buddy.
Video Category: Hunger Games
Do you have a screen recorder?: nope, sorry.
1-5 words to describe yourself: Really Pale American Kid
Skype (Since I don't have screen cap abilities): bradley.herrmann

Thanks, man!
03/30/2014 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
HolyBlade
Username: Dubulicious (sister made name no misunderstanding xP)
Video Category: Hunger Games (already played games with you)
Screen Recorder: No sorry
1-5 words: Asian Awesome Pvper xP
03/30/2014 9:36 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pony
rapdood
Username: rapdood
Gender: (optional, you will definitely not be judged by this!) female
Video Catagory: Qucik build challenge, mid-evil
Do you have a screen recorder?: yes/no (either is fine) Yes
1-5 words to describe yourself: Mature and funny

Oh, and btw, i hadnt heard of artufex untill i saw this post
03/29/2014 12:07 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
BCUGaming
Hi, I can't record but I'd love to help, I can run a server and moderate it, saving you and the team lots of time and effort.
I am mature and also I have a lot of experience in running and moderating servers. I will not charge for the server.
Instead of going on other servers, you could go on this one. Meaning you can do a survival series without the interruption of other players. I am very good with managing plugins and also installing mods into Technic servers.
*Edit, the server will be run on my server that I have so you won't experience any lag as it's 5GB Ram.
I could also help you set up a Public server which fans and subscribers can play on and meet you / the team..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome