forum Forumsplay_arrow Communities fiber_manual_record YouTube

A Double Mob Spawner XP Farm - Minecraft Vanilla Let's Play With TheBazzterd Episode #2 (1.13.2)

2 emeralds2 replies66 views
created 03/25/2019 7:55 am by TheBazzterd
last reply 03/25/2019 9:27 am
A Let's play in Vanilla Minecraft with yours truly, TheBazzterd. I`m always open for new ideas, suggestions and constructive criticism so leave them down below if u have any.

Don't forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe! And i see you in Episode #3. If u want to stay updated on when a video of me comes out, Follow me on Twitter @ TheBazzterd

I just got back into recording as also coming back to Minecraft so i might be a little rusty, i hope that with this series that will go away as the series continues.

Yours truly, TheBazzterd

What is the desired length for a Minecraft Youtube video for you!
Posted by avatar
TheBazzterd
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

2 replies

03/25/2019 8:51 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
TymeToMine
A video should be no longer than 30 minutes; people would get bored if the video is too long. 10 minutes is too short; no one will want to watch short videos. In my opinion; I suggest a 15-20 long video 48 minutes is too long; I don't have that time. I think you would become a great YouTuber, just shorten your videos. It's okay to be longer if it's an instructional video, but keep it to 30 minutes.

Here is a suggestion for upcoming videos - try doing a survival series. Do a 15-20 minute video every day (if you can), and make it a 15-20 episode series (or longer).

If you need inspiration, watch Minecraft Youtubers, like UnspeakableGaming, PrestonPlayz, etc, etc.
03/25/2019 9:27 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TheBazzterd
Thank you for replying, much appreciated and i completely agree with you that 48minutes is too long. I dind't notice until the editing where i tried to cut things out to make it shorter. I`m planning on max30min video's as i feel 15min video's are just a tick to short to really show something but i guess that's preference since i don't mind watching 30min video's.

I also gotta admit that the whole double spawner xp farm took me longer then expected so probably would have been smarter to make 2 episodes out of it.

Thank you for your input!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome