I Need A Minecraft YouTube Friend!

AngieDuhAsian221's Avatar AngieDuhAsian2214/21/16 8:28 pm
1 emeralds 32
Hey there!

I am Ross Cardebaron AKA Plazzmatazz DuhAsian! You'll see me in games as AngieDuhAsian221, though. Greetings aside, I am in great need for a good Minecraft friend!
Not just any Minecraft friend, however, I am looking for one who wants to be a YouTuber! If you aren't familiar with my name, which you probably aren't since I don't seem to have many followers [like, VERY, little], then I do Modded Minecraft livestreams! Sometimes I might even play Rocket League! The thing is, my Modded Minecraft is solo, but everything else doesn't seem to feel the same. I try to make videos funny, but I can't seem to do that without a friend.

Now I am not that picky, but there are certain things I don't like.
1) Do NOT talk to me JUST to get popular, it ain't gonna work.
2) DO NOT message me all day wondering where I am.
3) DO NOT dig into my personal life. If I trust you enough, which I tend to have trust issues, then I will tell you if I want.
4) We aren't going to be limited to ONLY Minecraft, but we don't have to go to other games if you don't want to.
5) Just be a friend and be yourself in our videos. I don't want someone who acts one way behind the scenes and acts completely different on camera; I want someone who is sincere to their audience, just don't say too much.
6) Don't be so sensitive about the things I say. I can say certain things, but I really don't mean them. I'm MOSTLY just talk. Just...try to follow those rules and...if I don't exactly want you in my videos, I'll let you know, but PLEASE don't make it hard on me. There are lots of fish in the sea! Oh, and I almost forgot,
7) I don't exactly like talking to people in depression or are suicidal. It's not that I don't like them, it's just...I used to be that way, and I'm trying to go a more positive route. I'm also doing good so far, if you wanted to ask.

AAAANYYYWHOOO. Different things we might do is the things we have to agree on. I tend to like messing around in Garry's Mod, play Shooter on the Jectile server, maybe play minigames on Hypixel or stuff like that, do a bit of roleplaying every once and awhile, and trying out new games!
Overall, I AT LEAST want someone to do Minecraft Funny Moments videos with. So please, someone out there, go ahead and message me. Maybe email me at angelicdemonofawesomeness@gmail.com, and I'll talk to you, a little interview. Just as long as you speak English, follow those basic rules, and are able to deal with a crazy/fun/weird person like me, then I think we're good!

[BTDUBS. This isn't only 1 person. I'm looking for...hmm...maybe up to 4-5 people? Idk, JUST MESSAGE ME!]

A Sincere Thank You,
Ross Cardebaron
Plazzmatazz DuhAsian, YouTuber

PS. If you want to see my channel first, here's my Twitch and YouTube:
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/angelpookiet
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp230s ... 0Q9r_KYB5w
AngieDuhAsian221
Level 1 : New Crafter