Building w/ Pixel || Inspired by BDub's! || Regular upload schedule

1 emerald 5 replies 215 views | started 08/08/2017 11:42 pm by PixelScore
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! I'm a new youtuber who goes by PixelScore, or you can call me pixel.

I run a series on my channel right now called Building w/ Pixel, and if you guys would be willing to give me a try I would greatly appreciate it!

https://www.youtube.com/pixelscoreteam

I will be posting my new uploads to this thread when they come out! I aim for 3 to 4 videos per week!

If there are any questions, feel free to ask me! :3

- PixelScore -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by avatar
PixelScore
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

5 replies

09/01/2017 3:52 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Crafter
PixelScore
Brand new survival w/ friends episode! Come check it out here:

Make sure to stop by my Twitch channel and check the weekly schedule! I stream much more often then uploading videos.
08/27/2017 12:38 pm
PixelScore
Just made a new Twitch channel! If you guys are interested in seeing some of the off camera work I do and want to chill out, come and stop by.

Thank you for all the support you guys have been showing me this far!

08/20/2017 1:34 pm
PixelScore
Hey everyone! Trying something different today. I recorded an episode of Bed Wars from Hypixel!

If you guys wanna check it out, click on the link! I would really appreciate some feedback, because I tested out some new editing tricks.

Thank you to all the people who have supported me so far! Cheers!
08/12/2017 10:30 pm
PixelScore
Just uploaded the first video to a new series I'm starting on my channel, multiplayer survival!

This series will be less based around building and more about doing actual survival.

Head over there and take a look for yourself!

Click here for video!

Don't forget to subscribe to stay posted on my new videos!
08/09/2017 5:05 pm
PixelScore
Hey guys! Just released a ´╗┐new ´╗┐video!

It's episode 3 of my YouTube series, Building w/ Pixel!

Click here for video!

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you!

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome