Can I get Advice And Criticism To Improve My Channel?

KillerKraftGaming's Avatar KillerKraftGaming12/28/15 6:42 pm
1 emeralds 191 2
12/28/2015 9:01 pm
KillerKraftGaming's Avatar KillerKraftGaming
Hey! Can You Check Out My Youtube Channel And give some Constructive Criticism and Advice? I'm Doing a Channel "Restart" Because my old Content Wasn't The Best. I Want to Hear from you Guys on what I can Improve. Thanks I Really Appreciate it! <3

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJVsxv ... IJpI2TkKcQ
KillerKraftGaming
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2015 8:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
mightybeanz1999
I watched a combination of your old and new videos. Let me preface my review by saying I haven't watched mini game channels in ages. That being said I prefer survival LPs and such. I understand your content is most likely aimed at a younger audience. You don't seem to curse and try to keep the viewers interested. In that aspect I think you succeed. Your commentary was funny enough. I laughed a few times and enjoyed certain moments. If you are "restarting" your channel I would love to se a single or multiplayer survival LP in the vein of mindcrack or similar. Neat stuff so far I guess I'm just not your target audience. Anyways man stick to it!

-Fisher
12/28/2015 9:01 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
KillerKraftGaming
Thanks For the response. Also thanks for the suggestion, I'm Looking for many new things to record and that sounds great. Thanks for taking the time!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome