forum Forumsplay_arrow Communities fiber_manual_record YouTube

Critique My First Build Tutorial - Starter House You Can Build on DAY ONE

3 emeralds3 replies87 views
created 09/06/2018 11:28 am by Steadfast
last reply 09/19/2018 2:14 pm
Hello everyone, this is my first MC video EVER on Youtube. As a video making noob, any feedback would be helpful! I wanted to make a quick and simple tutorial, but let me know if I'm going too quickly or if something doesn't make sense. Thanks guys!!

I-iuyULaX7s

Posted by avatar
Steadfast
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

3 replies

09/19/2018 2:14 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Crafter
Steadfast
Thank you guys for the feedback here, in messages, and on YouTube. I've made my second tutorial video now and worked on some suggestions given. Thank you for all the support so far. I think next on the list is a modern house design.

My newest video:
youtu.be/vTSVI21FRyU
09/08/2018 6:32 am
Level 23 Expert Geek
PsychoticDaze_
Great video! I tried out the build for myself and it was an enjoyable tutorial, the music paired with your voice was great as neither one overpowered the other. I also like that you put a list of every item needed for players in survival.

The only advice I could think is maybe talk about block palettes for different styles? As not every player has the best eye when creating new builds for the first time!
09/09/2018 8:14 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Crafter
Steadfast
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you were able to follow along!

I want to make future videos about block palettes, building styles, etc. to help people out who want advice in that area. But I could definitely add a few comments about this aspect of building during tutorial like this too. Thank you for watching and commenting!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome