Devils curse rp

youssef_playz_mc's Avatar youssef_playz_mc4/16/18 6:35 am
1 emeralds 158 4
5/6/2018 9:51 pm
ConnorJMiner's Avatar ConnorJMiner
Hello, fellow members of this amazing community!

I'm yourssefplayz, a YouTuber in search for a determined and dedicated team to help me with my roleplay. We are in need of many people, including - Voice Actors, Body Actors, Builders, Writers, Skin Creators, Editors, Thumbnail artists etc.

If you think that you could be a great improvement to the team, or have something special to offer, please fill out the following application. Feel free to ask any questions or share any concerns.

1. IGN (Minecraft Username) :
2. Timezone :
3. What position/s are you applying for? :
4. Discord Username (Ex. User#0000) :
5. Why would you like to join? :
6. Please rate your patients. 1 - Very impatient, 10 - Very patient. :
7. Tell us about yourself :

Thank you for your time in reading this, we may not be able to take everyone at the one time. So please be patient
youssef_playz_mc
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/06/2018 9:51 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
ConnorJMiner
1. IGN (Minecraft Username):
ConnorJMiner

2. Timezone:
EST (UTC -4)

3. What position/s are you applying for?:
Body actor, builder, writer

4. Discord Username:
ConnorJMiner#1248

5. Why would you like to join?:
I've been playing Minecraft again after a rather long time, and after I spent a bit remembering an old YT rp that I helped, I decided i wanted to do it again. it's fun, gives me something to do, and the pay off of the final product is pleasing.

6. Please rate your patients:
9? I'm not exactly in a rush to do this I just want to some time in the next few weeks. (also sry but it's spelled patience not patients)

7. Tell us about yourself:
well, I'm an experienced Minecraft player with over 5 years of experience, I have spent a lot of time learning to build as well as I can (and it's payed off), I sometimes write in my spare time, and I get bored really damn easily.

That's all really, thanks.

~CJM
05/06/2018 8:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
PDQ
1. IGN (Minecraft Username) :
HydraHS

2. Timezone :
EST

3. What position/s are you applying for? :
Body Actor

4. Discord Username (Ex. User#0000) :
ToxicAssault#6179

5. Why would you like to join? :
I am fairly new to body acting, but I think that it'd be very fun, and I will soon have a lot of time on my hands and won't be very busy so this'll be a fun yet hopefully helpful experience for me and my "coworkers"!

6. Please rate your patients. 1 - Very impatient, 10 - Very patient. :
9. I'd rate 10 but sometimes annoyance gets the best of me.

7. Tell us about yourself :

summer break is coming through, and so I'm going to have a lot more time to do things which is why I am signing up to this now. I'm actually very good at changing skins, typing commands and such (but not using my super low, quiet voice) so I think that I'd be a perfect fit for this sort of thing!

Thanks for taking your time to read this application (and hopefully it is not too late to fill out).

~Hydra

04/16/2018 9:24 am
ParkControl
1. IGN (Minecraft Username) : ParkControl
2. Timezone : Pacific
3. What position/s are you applying for? : Voice actor
4. Discord Username (Ex. User#0000) : ParkControl#3313
5. Why would you like to join? : I love roleplay and roleplay games, nows its my time to contribute
6. Please rate your patients. 1 - Very impatient, 10 - Very patient. : Probably an 8
7. Tell us about yourself : I like scary stuff, i have a deep voice, and alot of time, i also have a yt channel if you want it.
04/21/2018 7:21 am
youssef_playz_mc
welcome to the rp
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome