Gaming Channel Feedback

Siilan's Avatar Siilan8/11/13 4:26 am
8/12/2013 6:48 am
MrSweetchilly1993's Avatar MrSweetchilly1993
Hey guys, Cobey here and today I'm asking you if you could be kind enough to check out my gaming channel. I started it a few months back, but haven't been able to record because my headset broke. But I'm back to recording and have started posting videos again. I hope to post around three videos per week and would love feedback from you guys. It's only a new channel, so I don't have many videos, but like I said, I hope to put out at least three videos per week from now on. So if you guys could check it out and leave some feedback, it'd really help.
My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/freakjgames

Thanks guys ^_^
~Cobey
Siilan
Level 46 : Master Lad