Hi, I'm Sonny!

alionsonny's Avatar alionsonny10/20/18 3:23 am
6 emeralds 168 3
10/22/2018 10:41 am
oyo321's Avatar oyo321

...and I'm doing 2 Mincraft Let's Plays simultaneously in 2 different worlds with totally different Stories. One in adorably broken English and one in my native language German. Impossible? No, it is possible. People called me crazy and/or megalomanic, when I told them that I would do this, because they couldn't believe, one could keep track of the events etc. in 2 Minecraft worlds for a long time. Now I am close to 50 episodes (daily episodes) in both worlds. Just check out the links below.

Who is this guy: My real name is Jürgen, but people seldom call me by this name, but rather by my nickname Sonny. I live in Hamburg/Germany and my main profession is musician. I have 3 music projects going and have my music on all commercial streaming and download platforms on the web. Most cash I earn from creating music for advertising, documentaries and recently indie video games. My hobbies, aside from making videos are, hiking, biking,3D graphics, ecerything on computers, like coding and having a good time. Ah yeah, I'm 50, so I'm probably one of the oldest Let's Players in the multiverse.

So here's the link to the playlist of my English Let's Play:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcIQN5-IRBmTqn_jMLxYhv1RL99TrrZTe

...and for those who understand German:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcIQN5-IRBmSkJNFyF92xgDgjwDLQzZk9

Nice to meet you guys! See you on Youtube!
alionsonny
Level 1 : New Explorer