How To Have A Successful Gaming Channel

finchman13's Avatar finchman133/2/13 4:31 pm
1 emeralds 59
Hey guys i have done a lot of research and these are what i think helps to get a good gaming channel. i have been using most these tricks i can and i have received 495 Subscribers in just over 2 months http://www.youtube.com/user/mahanoprogramming

1) Commentate Over most videos - Most videos are boring without commentary, talk over your videos even if it is not live commentary.

2) Record High Quality - No one wants to watch videos where you cant see the persons sword. Use software like paid Bandicam Or Fraps Even if u have to get it cracked (not recommended)

3) Upload Frequently - People wouldn't want to subscribe to you if you never upload. Try Uploading Once a day or if you cant at least upload Once a week.

4) Know what your going to say - Don't just not talk half way through a video, no what your talking about, try making it interesting.

5) Be yourself - Don't try being someone your not people will want to subscribe to you for who you are not who you are trying to be.

6) Take your time to upload - Don't rush to upload videos make sure there are not too much mistakes.

7) Have a nice clear microphone - No one wants to hear "static noise" or that annoying constant buzzing sound. I Recommend the Blue Snowball it costs around £60 but is worth it.

8) Play multiple games - For a wider community play multiple amounts of games because not everyone likes your typical minecraft lets plays.

9) Dont do it for the money - Do it because you find it fun and enjoy it.

10) Get good editing software - Edit with a good editing software. I recommend Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe After Effects.

11) Get new games as soon as possible - Upload videos of games when they first come out, there wont be much videos of that game.

12) Play games you like - People can tell in your videos that you don't like the game you are playing

13) Try not to stutter - Try not to keep stuttering it is annoying .

14) Dont swear too much - Not everyone likes swearing and some viewers might be very young.

15) Try getting community involved e.g competitions, face offs ect - People like being able to join in with there subscriptions.

16) Have correct tags, title , and description - If you have incorrect tags youtube will not register them properly.

17) Use cool interesting Backgrounds and Logo's - Backgrounds and Logo's can draw in subscriber's and views just for looking good.

18) Collaborate - join with other channels, do shout out videos, do videos together - If you collaborate channels you could have some of there subscribers and views if there subs like your content.

19) Make first 30 seconds interesting - The first 30 seconds are what most people will watch make them draw the viewer in.

20) Don't quit - Not everyone gets famous straight away, keep trying and uploading video's.

21) Advertise - Advertise anywhere you can but not too much.

any questions ? What do you guys think of these?
finchman13
Level 48 : Master Nether Knight