I'm back + build ideas

FrostBurnJW's Avatar FrostBurnJW1/11/19 7:57 pm
1/16/2019 12:27 am
FrostBurnJW's Avatar FrostBurnJW
I have been away for several weeks due to life/school, but I am back and hoping to get something up on my channel! And I am hoping that I will have the time to spare for these forums as well, since that seems to have dropped for me as well.
The next video that I am uploading on my channel is a dual-build -- a Japanese styled blacksmith along with a Japanese styled garrison. After that, I have (most likely) two other videos going up for my Japanese-style series, and after that, I am starting a Greek-style series! [With a mini surprise build series thrown in so I have multiple series at the same time ;) I am hoping that I can work out the kinks in it so it doesn't take away from my main build series!]
So, that brings me to this poll. I want to start planning my builds off of what you all want to see. So please vote and I'll start making some designs! And, as always, if there's an idea that isn't on the poll, please leave a comment stating what it is! Plus, I will build every idea here -- plus whatever ones I receive in the comments -- so eventually all of them will happen!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!

Poll ended 02/10/2019 7:57 pm.

FrostBurnJW
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/16/2019 12:27 am
FrostBurnJW
Looks like public square is winning!
01/13/2019 10:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
pastelnarwhal
Welcome back! and a town center area sounds cool cuz that area would be lively and have lots of space and therefore be fun to build imo
01/14/2019 12:31 pm
FrostBurnJW
The town center/public square that I have in mind is more akin to what villages in the new update are going to have, but more fleshed out. If that wins, it definitely will be a challenge making it without having some of the extra buildings I'll be adding later on! But it'll also be a great foundation for the series to start on! :)
01/13/2019 12:41 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
ooo shrine sounds cool
01/13/2019 9:22 pm
FrostBurnJW
Yeah, I think the shrine and the house are tied for the builds I am most excited for!
01/14/2019 3:18 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
that's awesome! i'm glad it's options you're mostly excited for!
again, the shrine is just really intriguing to me, as i feel it's not done as much.
01/13/2019 12:00 am
Level 33 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
AgentShieldjj
Welcome back, Really nice to see you again.
P.S. love your builds!!
01/13/2019 9:21 pm
FrostBurnJW
Thanks!
Hopefully I can find the time to dedicate to this forum and to my builds.
I also look forward to your future redstone videos!
01/13/2019 11:54 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
AgentShieldjj
Awesome!
01/12/2019 6:38 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
A shrine sounds cool
01/12/2019 7:11 pm
FrostBurnJW
Definitely. The shrine that I have in mind for this specific build, however, is more of a small, personal shrine that the ancient Greeks sometimes had.
I am planning on making a large temple in the future, for this series! (Think the Parthenon)
01/12/2019 5:52 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
TNHo
A super tall skyscraper
01/12/2019 7:09 pm
FrostBurnJW
Unfortunately, that build won't fit into the ancient Greek theme that I am going for this time, but if I decide to do a modern city build, that will definitely be on the list!
01/11/2019 8:50 pm
Level 25 : Expert Mage
Princessbookbear
YES, JAPANESE!!!
01/11/2019 10:24 pm
FrostBurnJW
Yes, Japanese has definitely been a really fun project to work on. It's going to be sad to see it end. But I have several ideas in the works for related builds in the future! :)
01/11/2019 8:25 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer
jennider
theatre in the sky!!!
01/11/2019 10:26 pm
FrostBurnJW
That would be a really fun side project to work on, but for these main series that I am working on, I am trying to stay within a more realistic setting.
But I will file that idea away for a "bonus" video in the future!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome