Jungle Escape Series 1 Applications

JungleEscape's Avatar JungleEscape11/30/17 12:02 pm history
1 emeralds 117 2
11/30/2017 12:13 pm
JungleEscape's Avatar JungleEscape
Jungle Escape Series 1 Applications are now OPEN!

Hey there! I hope you are having a great day!

My name is Sol and I am the main producer of 'Jungle Escape'

So, here's a bit of a faq on 'Jungle Escape'

What is it? (Undetailed)

- Jungle escape is mainly based on 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here!' But this is the Minecraft Version

Why is it called 'Jungle Escape' and not 'I'm a Minecrafter Get me out of here!'?

- The reason for this is because we couldn't get the licensing from ITV to use 'I'm a Minecraft get me out of here!'

How it works... (Detailed)

- If you think you are up to scratch to be able to apply, you will apply on the link below.
- You will then put in an email in your application so we can contact you.
- If you are accepted we will contact your email with the Server's IP and Discord IP
- These Episodes will be recorded once every week (Saturday) (This will go on for 28 Weeks)
- You will be in a camp with your other campmates, talking in Discord (being recorded by us)
- Every week public will vote for who does the next trial.
- Each episode will have a 'Trial' and a 'Dollar Challenge' *

Requirements:

- You must over 10 Years old
- You MUST be able to use Minecraft 1.12.2
- You MUST have a working Microphone
- You MUST have Discord
- You MUST be happy to speak EVERY episode**
- You MUST be English (It is an English Programme)***
- You MUST be available EVERY episode! If you are not please tell us below, and why.
- You must have NO BACKGROUND NOISE WHATSOEVER!

Why should you
join?

'Jungle Escape' will be a good way to interact with other people and to have a bit of fun on Minecraft. You can make new friends and more!
If you have a YouTube channel it will be linked to the description of EVERY episode!

How long will they be?

Each Episode will be 1 Hour long. Each Episode will start being recorded on a Saturday and will be uploaded latest of Thursday.

We need 10 Players.

For the last bit:

* What is a 'Trial' and 'Dollar Challenge'?
So, the Trial is the main part of the episode taking up to 20 Minutes of it. The Trial will NOT be announced to the campmates but it will to the viewers. The viewers get to vote for who does the challenge. We can never tell you in an application what the trials will be because we will decide it as we go along. The Players can achieve up to 10 Star, 1 star is worth a nice meal for camp if you get all 10 everyone in camp gets a nice mean, if you don't get any stars, you eat Bread.
The 'Dollar Challenge' is where the producers choose 2 campmates to do a challenge to get 'Nice' Treats for camp

**If you may not be able to be in EVERY episode then please don't apply. If you apply, get accepted then one episode can't do it. You will be completely removed from the Series.

***We can't allow non-English speakers to be in an English programme.
Here's a list of the language we accept:

English (UK)
American
Austrailan
English (New Zealand)

\/ \/ APPLY HERE: \/ \/

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduCGCroEmOt9PPHbp8WkDZGZKtXkcUo6Z-CQC7W3bnwt8svA/viewform

^^ APPLY HERE: ^^

You can be from a totally different county but you MUST have very good English.

That's it. We hope you have a good day. Good luck when applying. Thank you.

JungleEscape
Level 1 : New Miner