Just started my NEW Youtube channel 😜😊🤣

MurkyMeerkat's Avatar MurkyMeerkat • 2/20/19 5:08 am
4 emeralds 271 6
2/26/2019 5:28 pm
aghostess's Avatar aghostess
Hey, I've just started my new youtube channel and it already has over 200 views and 30 subscribers! I'd really appreciate it if you guys could check out some of my videos.

Thanks!
MurkyMeerkat
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2019 5:28 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
aghostess
Amazing congratulations !
02/21/2019 6:55 am
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
DreamBliss
Bit of a strange question for you but... Do you think you would mind detailing the steps, while they are fresh in your memory, of what you did to create your new YouTube channel?

I ask because, unless I am mistaken, that's a good view and subscriber count for someone just starting out. As far as I knew there was little interest in Minecraft at YouTube. The heyday of Minecraft at YouTube had passed.

But you have proven that idea to be false. It's just that I have an established channel, provided some good videos, and I had no luck drawing in subscribers or viewers at that rate.

Either there is something I missed that you figured out, or my YouTube work just plain sucks and nobody gives a rat's arse about it. Hoping its the former, not the latter.

Your detailed and comprehensive answer will really help me understand things better! Also good work on your new channel!
02/26/2019 5:13 pm
MurkyMeerkat
Hey! Thanks for your comment.

Sorry for the late reply, I don't check this much.

I honestly don't know the full reasoning to why I have done so well, I don't really do it for the views or subscribers.

My tips though are to just be consistent and also layout your video professionally meaning your description is professional. Its kind of hard to explain but if you look at mine thats how I do my descriptions but also look at other peoples videos because this is a cool way to get your video out there and it'll attract more people by searching words in your description.

My next tip tags. These are extremely important to also get your video out there and promoted. I use a range and selection of tags depending on the content and if it relates to that particular video. Try not to false tag the video.. by this I mean don't put "Jake Paul" in your video if Jake Paul has nothing to do with it at all. It's sometimes a bit rude to put names in tags because its classed as clickbait. But don't worry this is allowed!

As for the video itself, just be creative and have fun but also be your own person. Do not try and copy other people. :)

Thanks for reading! Hope this helps.
02/20/2019 2:18 pm
Freezetic
Murky This Channel Is So Amazing !!!

Good Luck!!
02/20/2019 2:46 pm
MurkyMeerkat
Thank you very much.
02/20/2019 11:11 am