Looking For Nice Non-Swearing People For YT Vid(s)!!

2 emeralds 7 replies 147 views | started 11/14/2017 7:55 pm by CatsacueGaming
I am requesting for 1-3 people to be in/a video(s) on my YT channel. I hope to make fun videos but maybe not RP videos. I just game and have fun with my friends. I haven't been posting often so I am going to try to post as often as I can. It would be best if I had more people to help me out in videos because it would be really funny if we did trolls, games, and more. I hope for the best and that some people would be glad to be in my videos. Also, you will be featured. Featured as in a link to your YT channel in the description and maybe me mentioning your YT channel every once in a while.

It is completely fine if you do not want to participate in my videos, but I would be grateful. I hope you all are more than happy to be in my YT videos and that you might help me to achieve my dream: to be popular. Yes my dream is to be popular and known around the country and world. Remember, it is OK if you do not want to help me out, but do try!

May kitties take over,
CatsacueGaming

Discord: |DP| Jokil
YouTube: CatsacueGaming
Posted by avatar
CatsacueGaming
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

7 replies

11/21/2017 2:49 am
Level 1 New Crafter
SpaceBoxGaming
Hey! SpaceBoxGaming here! I think it would be great to be in your videos! I, myself, am quite a small YouTuber, so it would be good for both of us! I want to be in your videos because I am fun-loving and I love gaming. If you want, here is the link to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2cNRqbkBjKpvSbRzI6xpAw
If you want to, check it out, watch some of my vids, and see if I’m fit for the role. Thanks!

SpaceBoxGaming
11/23/2017 9:47 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Crafter
CatsacueGaming
sure! just let me know you discord and then we may introduce you to other people who are in my videos!
11/18/2017 2:58 am
Level 1 New Miner
Frozenkazoo
Hey am i allowed to be in your vids, i havnt posted any but have been in a few of my friends i do have discord send me a friend request Frozen#6848
11/20/2017 9:18 pm
CatsacueGaming
Of course! Let me know when you are available!
11/14/2017 7:58 pm
Level 16 Journeyman Dragon
Kaotic Kingdom
May I join? My youtube channel is small, I do not swear, and I dream to be popular too.
11/14/2017 8:11 pm
CatsacueGaming
of course! my youtube channel is also small of the small
do you have discord? heres the link to download it if you dont
discordapp.com/download
11/14/2017 8:13 pm
Level 16 Journeyman Dragon
Kaotic Kingdom
I do, but can I just use the browser one instead of downloading the app? Also if you want to check out my channel here it is: www.youtube.com/channel/UCkNpRTEqwggPDt54lKu2bcA?view_as=subscriber

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome