Looking for Voice Actors for a PMC Blog Series

mudkip45's Avatar mudkip451/28/16 11:46 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 24
1/13/2017 9:13 pm
mudkip45's Avatar mudkip45

This project is based around the blog I'm writing (http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/the-end-episode-1-pilot/) If you would rather read what I have first before you apply, feel free to go take a look. Either way, I want to try something, that I haven't really seen on a blog before... it goes something kind of like this. I would like to have some voice actors, well... voice act the blog. Of course, the blog would still have the written version in, but instead of just having some sound effects and music, I would have sound effects and music (maybe)... plus the voice actors, voice acting. For the main story, I'm going to need 4 main VA's (plus probably quite a few extras) for the series: Two male, and Two female. For more description on the specific roles, scroll down to the 'Roles' Section. Now, for the way the actual Acting will be done... I want to do all (if not, most) of it over skype. You won't be asked for your skype unless I accept you, and then I will ask you over a PM. This basically sums up the main point. For any questions you may have, look for the section it would reside in (Application questions under the 'Applications' section, role Q's under role, etc. etc.) And I thank all of you who try out for a role, and I hope we can truly put something amazing together

There are 4 main roles I need (well, would really like since they are the main characters) filled, and here is the basic run down for people applying:

*Please Note: These are the ages of the ROLES... not ages I'm requesting the Voice Actors to be.*

Two Males, One is around 17 to 18, and one is around the 20 to 21 range.

Two Females : One is around the 19-ish range and one is around the 15 range

Please do keep in mind the project is going to need quite a few smaller roles
throughout the series, and a few will be pop up more than once.

If you would like to try out to be a Voice Actor, I ask that you either put a link to some of your previous work, or record some lines and voices and link it (If you've never been in a project before, or can't record a video, message me and we can try to work something out.) Like I stated in the basic overview, I want to do most of the recordings over Skype. If you're trying out and post an application, don't put your skype in the post. If you're accepted, I'll ask you for your skype. Now, here is the application

Name:
Why do you want to join this project? *OPTIONAL*:
Are you applying for a Male or Female Role?
Links to your voice work:
Anything You'd like me to know? (If Nothing just say so)
Anything You'd like to say about yourself? (If Nothing just say so)

Again, Thanks to everyone who applies, and I hope we can put something amazing together .
mudkip45
Level 32 : Artisan Fisherman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2017 10:29 pm
Level 46 : Master Warrior
Gabysaurus
brah you ignored my app so imma resend it lmao

Name: Gaby
Why do you want to join this project? *OPTIONAL*: Ive been looking for some voice work lately and i feel like this would be fun
Are you applying for a Male or Female Role? Female (or 12 year old guy sometimes, if im like sick lmao)
Links to your voice work: Uhh wellll weres my YouTube channel, so that you can HEAR what i sound like. https://www.youtube.com/TheUnderscoringGamers
Anything You'd like me to know? (If Nothing just say so) Uh well im in college and currently i have classes that run till 6pm est on monday and 9pm est on wed but other than that im free after 3pm est
Anything You'd like to say about yourself? (If Nothing just say so) Well i can do a variety of voices and accents to fit your needs lmao Ive also done REAL theater like legit plays and stuff so yeah
01/13/2017 9:13 pm
mudkip45
To be completely honest I wasn't expecting anyone to actually sign up, but I definitely won't complain lol. I already have you on skype (Because at that time the project was set and ready to roll, but things happened and it could never get off the ground.) So if you know any males who could do a role and (preferrably) another female (will settle for a male since the character never got a definitive gender) that would be immensely awesome. Anyways, I'll send you a message since forums typically don't send notifications (I don't think anyways.) Anyways, Thank you Very much for applying again ^-^
12/30/2016 5:37 pm
mudkip45
Bump
12/29/2016 5:41 pm
mudkip45
Bump
12/28/2016 5:10 pm
mudkip45
Bump
12/26/2016 10:29 pm
mudkip45
Hey, I'm reviving this thread to request one male and one female Voice. I want to do one episode just to see how well this would work, so if commitment was something you were worried about, it's not a factor. Applications are located on the first post of this thread, as well as a link to the story if you want to check it out before applying. I need a male voice that could pass for around the 20ish range (I'm not being too picky here, so there's a good bit of room around this role) And a female voice that preferably sounds under 30 (As you can tell, very open with that one too.) These are the only two roles I need filled, and I appreciate everyone who leaves an Application. Thank you in advance to everyone applying ^_^
02/08/2016 12:15 pm
Level 27 : Expert Taco
Noah
Name: ArcticTaco / Noah

Why do you want to join this project? *OPTIONAL*: I like voice acting it's fun.
Are you applying for a Male or Female Role? Male

Links to your voice work: The only project I have ever been was in a Walking Dead in minecraft series that was cancelled. There is no link anymore due to deleting the video.

Anything You'd like me to know? If my microphone does not please you and my quality is too bad just say something and I will understand.

Anything You'd like to say about yourself? I am a very agreeable person that can change how I am doing something just by asking.
02/08/2016 11:49 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Fisherman
Reefripz
Name: Jag
Why do you want to join this project? *OPTIONAL*: because I was thinking of helping you guys out since I have been in some other stuff that have to o with acting ect.
Are you applying for a Male or Female Role? Male
Links to your voice work: just search my YT channel IronJag
Anything You'd like me to know? (If Nothing just say so) I've worked with quite a few toleplayong youtubers namely MangoTango JayBull Samgladiator. So I know a bit about acting
Anything You'd like to say about yourself? (If Nothing just say so)[yt][/yt] Nope not realy
02/08/2016 11:28 am
Gabysaurus
bump
02/07/2016 2:28 pm
mudkip45
Bump
02/06/2016 6:15 am
mudkip45
Bump
02/05/2016 3:55 pm
mudkip45
bump
02/04/2016 7:06 pm
mudkip45
Bump
02/02/2016 7:31 am
mudkip45
bump
02/01/2016 5:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AutoAura_
Any kid roles? LOL
02/01/2016 3:14 pm
mudkip45
Well, if you count the 15 year old girl, but other than that, I might need some 'kid' extras lol
01/31/2016 7:04 pm
Gabysaurus
Name: Gaby
Why do you want to join this project? *OPTIONAL*: Ive been looking for some voice work lately and i feel like this would be fun
Are you applying for a Male or Female Role? Female (or 12 year old guy sometimes, if im like sick lmao)
Links to your voice work: Uhh wellll weres my YouTube channel, so that you can HEAR what i sound like. https://www.youtube.com/TheUnderscoringGamers
Anything You'd like me to know? (If Nothing just say so) Uh well im in college and currently i have classes that run till 6pm est on monday and 9pm est on wed but other than that im free after 3pm est
Anything You'd like to say about yourself? (If Nothing just say so) Well i can do a variety of voices and accents to fit your needs lmao Ive also done REAL theater like legit plays and stuff so yeah
01/31/2016 6:37 pm
mudkip45
bump
01/31/2016 1:25 am
AssistedSage
I don't know if I am up to the job, but just in case, and only if, you can't find anyone else...
Name: Evan

Age: 15 (I have not been told I have a deep voice... But nobody believes I am under eighteen so... I guess I do.)

Why do you want to join this project: I am not quite sure if I am up to the challenge, but I believe it would be pretty cool to get some experience in voice acting.

Are you applying for male or female: Male

Links to previous work: None as of yet.

Anything I want you to know: I am not sure how great my microphone is, so it might not be good enough to do this.

Anything I would like to say about myself: In my own opinion, I would say I am pretty good at doing dramatic readings of characters. However that might change when I am under some pressure.

Like I said, this is pretty much only if you can't find someone else, or if you need a spot filled.
01/31/2016 8:40 am
mudkip45
I'm also going to need some extras throughout the series if you'd rather be one of those.
02/01/2016 4:01 am
AssistedSage
Yeah! Being an extra would be great!
01/31/2016 12:11 am
mudkip45
Ok, both of you have been accepted, but we still need two more people to play the other two mains. Like, we really do need a guy to play the main main lol.
01/30/2016 10:02 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
AlphessSavage
Name
Alphess -- Amaelai

I've got twenty years of crazy under my belt.

Why do you want to join this project?
I havent voice acted since high-school, @2013.
Been wanting to try it again for quite some time.

Are you applying for a Male or Female Role?
Female

Links to your voice work
---- N/A

Anything You'd like me to know?
I don't really know what to say that wouldn't fall under the following question.

Anything You'd like to say about yourself?
I have the ability to project my voice in different tones as well as accents, if needed. I was a major actress in highschool, starring in most lead or sub-female roles. I tend to have a sort of uniqueness towards my voice and the way I carry it, or so my friends claim. They like to joke about how calm and sure of myself I sound, then at other times I can be suddenly sound completely domineering. I have never really thought of my voice in that sense, but I suppose in some ways they are right. I'm a take-charge and get-it-done kind of person. I don't like to stop what Im doing until it's finished. You could say Im extremely determined..
01/29/2016 12:55 am
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
Capritorne
Name: My name is Jonathan Foster, but you can call me Cap

Age: I'm 15 years old, I believe myself to have a deep voice for my age, but I don't know.

Why do you want to join this project?: Voice Acting is so much fun! I have been wanting to do something like this for a while, and I really like the story that we will be telling, so I believe it will be a fun time!

Are you applying for a Male or Female Role? Male, probably the 17-18 one, but I would like one that speaks a lot.

Links to your voice work: I haven't really done any voice acting that has been recorded, because it was usually just me being stupid with my friends.

Anything You'd like me to know? I can't tell if I have backround noise or not, but people say I don't.

Anything You'd like to say about yourself? I love anime and video games, not much else besides that :p
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome