Make videos? Embark on a new adventure and secure your hits!

dunem666's Avatar dunem6669/27/13 5:22 am
1 emeralds 266 1
9/27/2013 7:32 pm
SpectralK's Avatar SpectralK
BEFORE READING FURTHER - THIS IS NOT TEKKIT! - BUT BETTER!

Hello,

I am the owner of the LifeMMO community and now after 3 long hard and tiring years to complete the server and our own custom modpack and launcher, I now seek a dedicated video maker to create or review the server and the modpack.

The modpack consists of over 2000+ features including Cars / planes / HD guns and a whole load of un-seen EXCLUSIVE content created by our developers. You will embark on Quests along the way to offer your video a "Spontaneous" outcome.

You could get paid for your video if you provide:
- Clean english mature voice
- HD 1080p quality
- How To's

We also thrive from a massive community of players so getting hits for your youtube channel will be very easy indeed which is great for making the extra income for your channel.

If you are interested in making a famous new series or even just a one off video...
why not get started with LifeMMO today and see what all the fuss is about!

www.lifemmo.com
dunem666
Level 44 : Master Network