forum Forumsplay_arrow Communities fiber_manual_record YouTube

Medieval Big Build Team 4 Utube Needed!

1 emerald5 replies167 views
created 07/31/2012 10:15 am by tallpeople2
last reply 10/01/2012 3:14 pm
I am hosting a server where we are going to be creating a medieval city. The city will have walls going around the outside and many buildings inside. There will be a town hall and a really big castle (the big build part). Fill in the app below and if you are chosen then I will pm you the i.p
note - this is a hamachi server so you will need hamachi. (i will send you hamachi group details aswell)

Also there is only 4 slots availble for builders so make sure ur app is good!

IGN
Experiences with big builds (or just on minecraft)
How many hours can you put into this
Can you be trusted
Are you a fast builder
Do you have skype (needed)
Do you have hamachi (needed)
Do you have a sphax pure craft BD texture pack (optional but I would prefer if you did because then we can all see the same thing the same way)
How fast is your computer (can it handle minecraft well enough)
Posted by avatar
tallpeople2
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner

5 replies

10/01/2012 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
HistoryLad
IGN:HistoryLad
Experiences with big builds (or just on minecraft):very good at big builds
How many hours can you put into this:8-10 depends on how big it is i can put in as much as you need
Can you be trusted:yes
Are you a fast builder:yes
Do you have skype (needed):yes
Do you have hamachi (needed):sadly no
Do you have a sphax pure craft BD texture pack (optional but I would prefer if you did because then we can all see the same thing the same way):looking 4 it now
How fast is your computer (can it handle minecraft well enough):Yes
09/23/2012 8:56 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
wiatdevo786
IGN: wiatdevo786
Experiences with big builds (or just on minecraft): I have helped with a big city that as getting famous but then it got hacked.
How many hours can you put into this: two to three hours mostly everyday.
Can you be trusted: Yes I can be truste because I am mature and I hate people that trol for no reason.
Are you a fast builder: Yes I have built a fairly sized castle in 1 hour
Do you have skype (needed): No I do not have skype but, I can type realy fast so.
Do you have hamachi (needed): Yes I do have hamachi
Do you have a sphax pure craft BD texture pack (optional but I would prefer if you did because then we can all see the same thing the same way): Yes I do have this texture pack
How fast is your computer (can it handle minecraft well enough)
07/31/2012 3:23 pm
RabidGinger
IGN:A_Rabid_Ginger
Experiences with big builds (or just on minecraft): 3 but been playing minecraft since alpha and have loads of experience also on 360 version. also good with redstone.
How many hours can you put into this:as many as requiered
Can you be trusted: Yes ill take it seriously
Are you a fast builder: Not mega fast but i get on with stuff
Do you have skype (needed): Yes
Do you have hamachi (needed): Yes
Do you have a sphax pure craft BD texture pack (optional but I would prefer if you did because then we can all see the same thing the same way): Yes (great texture pack)
How fast is your computer (can it handle minecraft well enough): Yes can handle easily in full settings.

Also i run a youtube channel. Its not massive at moment but it has a few lets plays on it. I would be willing to do a tour video once completed. Also if we do a small build of a complicated building i can do a time lapse
07/31/2012 2:05 pm
cr1spy28
IGN:cr1spy28
Experiences with big builds (or just on minecraft): had a few big builds, built a replica roman villa, been playing since start of beta
How many hours can you put into this:as many as needed
Can you be trusted:yeah
Are you a fast builder:depending on the detail desired on specific build
Do you have skype (needed):yes
Do you have hamachi (needed):yes
Do you have a sphax pure craft BD texture pack (optional but I would prefer if you did because then we can all see the same thing the same way):can get it
How fast is your computer (can it handle minecraft well enough): yeah its runs it fine
07/31/2012 1:45 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mike642
IGN:mikeclark95
Experiences with big builds (or just on minecraft): I've had no big builds but I've been playing Minecraft for about a year.
How many hours can you put into this: As many as needed.
Can you be trusted: I like to think so.
Are you a fast builder: Yes but depending on detail no.
Do you have skype (needed): Yes
Do you have hamachi (needed): No but I can get it.
Do you have a sphax pure craft BD texture pack (optional but I would prefer if you did because then we can all see the same thing the same way): No but I can get it
How fast is your computer (can it handle minecraft well enough): Yes haha i believe it can ;D

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome