Minecraft Machinima ⚜No Honor Among Thieves⚜ HIRING

BLESS_YO_FACE's Avatar BLESS_YO_FACE5/30/14 2:41 am
6/11/2014 7:01 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE's Avatar BLESS_YO_FACE

Voice Actor

Click to reveal
In order to be a voice actor, we ask that you be at least 15 years of age. Reason being is that we only have teenager and adult roles. However if you are very set on being a voice actor, you may still submit an application and you may be accepted for a background role. You must also have a working microphone/headset and a working skype account. We currently have 16 available parts. If you are accepted, you will be asked more in depth questions to find the character that best suits you.

Body Actor

Click to reveal
To be a Body Actor you may be of any age. The only requirements are that you have a working Minecraft Premium Account, Skype, as well as Hamachi.(Will most likely change once we get a proper server up and running) Your duties as a Body Actor are simple; simply show up on time for recording dates. That's it.

GFX Designer

Click to reveal
There are basically no requirements for GFX Designer. You must have skype and you must be able to show examples of your work. Each and every piece of art that you do will be fully credited to you, with whatever disclaimer you want us to use. Your job as a GFX Designer will be to create banners, posters and sometimes hand-drawn art for the team.

Skinner

Click to reveal

In order to be a skinner you must have a minimum of 5 skins uploaded onto your profile. You must have Skype and you must be able to provide examples of your work. Your job as a Skinner is to provide HQ skins for the machinima, mainly focusing on Humans. You must also have basic team working skills, as you will most likely be working with other skinners in the team.

Video Recorder

Click to reveal

Being a Video Recorder is not easy. You must have a minimum of 60 FPS whilst recording Minecraft with basic shaders on. You must have the skills to be able to get smooth camera shots and professional looking angles. At the moment you must have Hamachi, but this will most likely change in the future. You must also have Skype, as well as a working Microphone. Your job as a Recorder is exactly as it sounds, record sections of the Machinima under the guidance of the Directors.

Video Editor

Click to reveal

In order to be a video editor you must have Sony Vegas 11 or Higher. Adobe Premiere is also acceptable. You must also have Skype. Varying on your score on the test that you will be given, your role will differ. If you were to score high on the test, you would gain a higher editor role, such as Special FX. Vice Versa if you were to score low, you would do basic routine editing, or touchup work. All editing must be looked over by the Senior Editor.

Communications Organizer

Click to reveal

This is a special job. As a Communications Organizer, you will be part of the Communications Sub-Team. As part of that team, you will have basic jobs such as responding to emails, answering support tickets and most importantly, preparing Powerpoint Presentations & Word Documents. You will need to have access to Skype, as well as have some version of Microsoft Office and an average of 50 WPM. There is no application for this job, simply send an email to the one provided with information that you think would be useful for me to know regarding the position.

Application

Hopefully you have read up on your job. Below is the thing you probably came here for in the first place, the application. Fill it out with as much detail as you can please
[b]Age:
Timezone:
What job are you applying for?:
Why do you want this job?:
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?:
*FOR SKINNERS AND GFX DESIGNERS Example(s) of Work:
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?:
How mature do you consider yourself?:
On average, how many hours [color=#BF0000]per week[/color] can you devote to this project?:
Would you consider yourself shy?:

[u]Once you submit your application. Give me 1 or 2 days to respond to it. I am the only one who may approve/decline applications.[/u]
BLESS_YO_FACE
Level 28 : Expert Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2014 7:01 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
*BUMP*
06/10/2014 9:56 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@All 3 of you You have all been accepted! Please send me a message detailed with your skype. Thank you.
06/08/2014 8:53 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Legit_Ted
Timezone: Eastern
What job are you applying for?: Communications Organizer or Voice Actor
Why do you want this job?: I'm mainly applying for the Voice Actor role, but if not, I'll take the Communcations Organizer
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: I'm currently working on a parody, idk if that counts as experience, but whatever. I have an average of 60 WPM and my highest is 74 WPM, so if you pick me as Communications Organizer I'm all set for that.
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?: I can purchase Microsoft Office.
How mature do you consider yourself?: 8/10
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: As much as you need me to.
Would you consider yourself shy?: I've overcome most of my shyness, but once I get comfortable with someone I'm fine.
06/08/2014 5:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
X2_Lemons
[b]Age: 13
Timezone: Eastern Standard
What job are you applying for?: Body Actor
Why do you want this job?: I have always wanted to act as a role in a machinima without talking, and this is the perfect oppritunity.
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: I have practiced in Roleplays with buddies.
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?: Yes
How mature do you consider yourself?: Very 9/10
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: 10
Would you consider yourself shy?: Yes
06/07/2014 4:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
matt0917
Doesn't seem like my first reply went through, so I try again!
Timezone: GTM +1
What job are you applying for?: Body/voice actor
Why do you want this job?: Because I've always been quite fascinated by this kind of gameplay. Also I do believe this project will turn out successfully
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: Well, I've been in quite a few projects looking like this, also I've been trying to establish my own (didn't work so well)
*FOR SKINNERS AND GFX DESIGNERS Example(s) of Work: N/A
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?: Yes I do
How mature do you consider yourself?: I have my moments...
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: Quite hard to say at this point. I have to wait 'til July before I can say anything for sure.
Would you consider yourself shy? Not, um, really. A little maybe?
06/07/2014 4:03 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@TristonSmith24 Accepted! Will add you momentarily on skype.
06/07/2014 2:17 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mountaineer
TristonSmith24
[b]Age: 15
Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)
What job are you applying for?: Video Editor
Why do you want this job?: I love editing content like this and I think I can really make a difference overall in this machinima!
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: I am a very experienced editor, I can do special effects, mask, and all that good stuff.
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?: Yes
How mature do you consider yourself?: About a 9/10
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: 10+
Would you consider yourself shy?: Nope
06/07/2014 2:08 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
*Bump*
Still recruiting for all jobs.
06/06/2014 4:15 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@Eco212 Accepted! Please send me a PM containing your skype
06/06/2014 2:38 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@Eco212 Yes that is fine. Although normally I would require a working microphone, you seem to want to be a part of this project. Submit an application please

@TehRealAPS Accepted Though at first your age put me off, you seem like a cool person and I think this will be a good learning experience for you. Please PM me with your skype.
06/06/2014 1:24 pm
TehRealAPS
Timezone: Eastern
What job are you applying for?: Body Actor
Why do you want this job?: Because I want to join a community that does machinimas and videos. I have no experience with this but I will try my best!
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: None, I haven't produced any machinimas of my own and like I said, I want to join for the fun of it, not for publicity.
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?: Yes.
How mature do you consider yourself?: Very, although I can be funny at times, I get back on track and running.
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: Twelve.
Would you consider yourself shy?: No, not really.
APS
06/06/2014 12:38 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
*Bump
06/03/2014 10:04 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@Pro-Backup Application Accepted! Please send me a message with your Skype.
06/03/2014 11:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Pro-Backup
Timezone: GMT +1
What job are you applying for?: GFX Designer
Why do you want this job?: I work with a few servers and a charity as a Graphic designer and I thought it would be fun to join this project. I love working with GFX and also nobody else seems to want to do it. Plus I don't charge
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: Very
http://i.imgur.com/3IdTyQD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pn3BYZ0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pPbRAWf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OUh8Mmh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GGoxuZ1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ihQ0Eyh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ubpbGCj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0FeeyKR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mvMadvr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ScT6dXX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QlviKz5.png
http://i.imgur.com/MJxptU9.png
http://i.imgur.com/d4meB0d.png
http://i.imgur.com/kX5xsqR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0s9BZuS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LLnWFzP.jpg
(That's just some of my work, if I had to post it all it would take up the whole screen)
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?: Yeah, at least I hope so.
How mature do you consider yourself?: Work wise, very.
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: 35 - 40 hours.
Would you consider yourself shy?: Nope.
06/02/2014 6:47 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
Still looking for people.
06/01/2014 3:02 am
BLESS_YO_FACE
After a full month, the script for Episode 1 has been brought out of writing and is now going through final editing. This definitely seems promising!
06/01/2014 12:48 am
lordkerric
@BLESS_YO_FACE See? That wasn't that hard! And I even respect you more. Good luck on your show!
05/31/2014 11:13 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@lordkerric Apologies for the confusion. Chaos was accepted because he showed great interest in the series, his application being evidence of that. Your application was below average. If you can't put the effort into making a more in-depth application I don't want to put in the effort of finding you a role.

@MagicJulia Accepted please send me a PM containing your skype

@thecowcomrade I'm not sure if you are trolling or if you are serious. However for the sake of answering both questions, Application Denied. Use the format please.
05/31/2014 9:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
thecowcomrade
Hey I would love to join as voice actor and of corse I meat the requirements message me if accepted
05/31/2014 8:59 pm
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
MagicJulia
Timezone: central
What job are you applying for?: voice actor
Why do you want this job?: I think voice acting is fun
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: I have recorded for a few machinimas.
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?: yes I do!
How mature do you consider yourself?: Very
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: I can devote whatever time is needed as long as I'm asked before hand.
Would you consider yourself shy?: No
If you are considering me, just ask me to msg my skype to you.
05/31/2014 8:50 pm
lordkerric
Oh and sorry, I don't want to seem like an a**hole, but please don't say I don't "meet the minimum age", for Chaos is 14 and was accepted. Again I don't mean to sound like an a**hole, but saying that also makes you seem like a terrible director. And again, I still don't mean to sound like an a**hole, and I fully respect your decision now that I have said that.
05/31/2014 7:42 pm
lordkerric
@BLESS_YO_FACE okay then, thank you for your time.
05/31/2014 7:23 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@lordkerric Application Denied. Sorry, you do not meet the minimum age requirement and your application does not suggest you have much interest in this series.
05/31/2014 6:11 pm
lordkerric
Timezone: CST
What job are you applying for?:voice actor
Why do you want this job?: I like recording for my channel
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: I have a gaming channel, and I have been in Theater Arts for the past 3 years.
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?:All besides age
How mature do you consider yourself?:9/10
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: about maybe 5-9 hours
Would you consider yourself shy?: Maybe only a tiny bit.
05/31/2014 12:04 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@LittleChaosGaming Accepted for Interview Please send me a private message containing your skype

@owenLFC02 Not fully accepted will be contacted via PM
05/31/2014 11:11 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
owenLFC02
[b]Age:14 (will be 15 in 3 months)
Timezone: GMT/UTC (whatever englands is)
What job are you applying for?:Voice actor
Why do you want this job?:Because i Really enjoy acting as a whole and would love to help
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: Not really expierenced although i did recently get a Distinction on my drama course
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?:Except my age yes
How mature do you consider yourself?:i can be mature when needed
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: 4 and a half
Would you consider yourself shy?: a little bit yes
05/31/2014 2:35 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
I have fixed it for you
05/31/2014 2:34 am
BLESS_YO_FACE
We have lots of jobs & positions available!
05/30/2014 5:36 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@LittleChaosGaming Please use fillout the full application

@SaviorSorrow Accepted for Interview Please send me a private message containing your skype
05/30/2014 1:48 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
SaviorSorrow
Timezone: EST
What job are you applying for?: Voice actor or body
Why do you want this job?: I've always been interested in medieval times and I think that it can be a very successful series.
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: I regularly upload on YouTube.
*FOR SKINNERS AND GFX DESIGNERS Example(s) of Work: N/A
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?: Yes for both positions applied for.
How mature do you consider yourself?: Decently mature, I have those times where I can be immature.
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: Dependent weekly based on my work schedule until July where it will become more stable.
Would you consider yourself shy?: Absolutely not.
05/30/2014 12:16 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
Timezone: GMT +1
What job are you applying for?: Voice actor
Why do you want this job?: because I'd love to be a part of a big project like this and it sounds like fun I also am a youtuber so i am used to commentary and I want to be an actor when I'm older so this would be good practise for me.
How experienced are you regarding this line of work?: I am a youtuber and I also don't act much in my vides but if I have a script or a basic idea of what you want me to say I can make shiz go Down XD
Do you meet all requirements regarding your job?: apart from the age but I'm 14 which is only one year to young and I feel like I can do it I also reach all the rest
How mature do you consider yourself?: 10/10 I am funny but still mature.
On average, how many hours per week can you devote to this project?: 5-10 hours depending on if I have exams.
Would you consider yourself shy?: not really no.
05/30/2014 11:17 am
BLESS_YO_FACE
@LegoSpidermanFan Sincere apologies, but it's a mandatory form of communication for the team.

@MCTheBeats Of course, my mistake. You may definitely use Final Cut Pro X as an editing software, as long as you are able to create something that looks the same as other editors.
05/30/2014 3:00 am
Level 1 : New Architect
MCTheBeasts
Question: Can I Use Final Cut Pro X As A Editing Cause I Run Mac
05/30/2014 2:55 am
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
LegoSpidermanFan
would join

but no Skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024