Minecraft Machinima |Project Foster| Recruiting

BLESS_YO_FACE's Avatar BLESS_YO_FACE10/29/13 1:58 pm
12/7/2013 5:40 pm
TreePiggy's Avatar TreePiggy

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, to Project Foster: A project that is aiming to define the name "Minecraft Machinima". We are hoping to complete a series that both leaves you content with the outcome, and yet makes you yearn for more.

Project Foster is currently a solely online organization. Originating from the soon-to-be server: CraftersUniteNetwork. We at Project Foster have noticed quite a big income of less-than good minecraft machinimas. So we aim to bring back good content. We feel that youtube is being overrun with uninteresting videos, and we seek to change that.

We at Project Foster have no discriminations of race, age, sex etc. We believe talent can come from everywhere, and we seek to find it,

However, we do ask that if you wish to be a voice actor, you be 15 or up. This is not because we believe younger people cannot act, but this series is being based off of older characters, and it would not look to good to have a younger member playing a old man. We hope that you understand.

If you wish to be a editor, we will wish to see a video that you have edited before. Editing can be a long, gruelling process. Therefore, depending on your skill at editing, you may be paid for your work

If you wish to be a recorder, it is mandatory that you have the full version of FRAPS or a equal level recording program.

Project Foster does have a set of goals. Listed below are the goals we hope to achieve

-Have our first episode featured on Machinima
-Have our series premier on Christmas
-Have the set fully built by November 21st

We have many jobs for you to apply for, however we ask that you only apply for one. So please pick carefully on what job you would most like to have

Green Means the job is available
Orange Means the job is almost full
Red Means you may no longer apply for the job.

Voice actor

Recorder

Editor

Writer

Graphics Designer

Song Writer

Song Singer

What job do you want?:
Why do you want that job?:
How active can you be for this project?:
Do you have a working microphone?:
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?:
What is the most convenient way to contact you?:
What timezone do you live in?:
Any other information?:

We look forward to meeting all of you, happy applying!
BLESS_YO_FACE
Level 28 : Expert Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2013 5:40 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
TreePiggy
Do you have skype?: yes, TreePiggy
What job do you want?: Body Actor (if any left)
Why do you want that job?: I really enjoy acting in Minecraft, and I don't have a program that records well enough to make my own Machinimas and publish them. I think this would be a really fun opportunity to be able to participate!
How active can you be for this project?: Very active. Mostly on weekends, but on weekdays as well.
Do you have a working microphone?: No, but do I need to purchase one?
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?: Yes
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Probably email, because I check that more than I do Skype messages. But I can be flexible either way.
What timezone do you live in?: US Mountain Time
Any other information?: No, but thanks for reading my application!
12/07/2013 5:19 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@Syde I'll talk to you via skype

@jimred9 Accepted as a Writer! Since you already have be as a contact, we will talk further there.
12/07/2013 5:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
jimred9
Do you have skype?: Yes at UrbanPretzle
What job do you want?: I would love to be with any job really, a writer, song writer or even to help build the set. I may later like to go onto edditing once I have my new computer in the near future (ish)
Why do you want that job?: Because I am a hardworking and craing person who will put my full efort into all that I have to do.
How active can you be for this project?: As active as I'm needed really
Do you have a working microphone?: I do, a good quality one!
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?: Yep
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Email or Skype
What timezone do you live in?: GMT=0
Any other information?: I have spoken to Bless (Bless_yo_face) previously on skype and Would love to join your project.
11/28/2013 5:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter
TMM - TheSydeGuys
Do you have skype?: Yes
What job do you want?: Song Writer or Song Singer
Why do you want that job?: I have been singing for about five years and I would love to be able for an amazing project like this.
How active can you be for this project?: Everyday
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Skype
What timezone do you live in?: EST
Any other information?: I've done musical theater and have had professional vocal training. I am also in honors English.
11/27/2013 11:51 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@JarSwag Congratulations, you have been accepted into Project Foster. We apologize for the amount of time it took us to get back to you, the team has been very busy with contacting sponsors and recording. You will receive a message from a senior cast member shortly.

Announcement
We are no longer accepting voice actors as of November 27th 2013. We have the maximum amount of people for the episode that we are working on. If you apply for the position of Voice Actor, you will be denied.
-Bless
11/17/2013 9:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
JarSwag
Do you have skype?: Yes nooblyawesome
What job do you want?: Song Writer
Why do you want that job?: Well im really bored and despite my young age and short height i enjoy playing music.
How active can you be for this project?: Active enough for the job and really often to help with little things
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?: Yes derp_awesome
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Skype or email
What timezone do you live in?: Canadian, British Columbia
Any other information?: I play the quitar
Email: azkdazk@gmail.com
11/17/2013 2:39 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@Legit_Ted
Unfortunately you do not look to be what we are looking for in recorders. Denied.
@Th3xProdigy
Congratulations. You have been accepted as a Writer! You will receive a pm shortly, containing contact details and what we expect of you.

@TMM - TheSydeGuys
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a Voice Actor! You will receive a pm shortly, containing contact details and what we expect of you.
@SpectralK
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a recorder! You will receive a pm shortly, containing contact details and what we expect of you.
11/15/2013 9:10 pm
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
MagicJulia
Sorry I didn't know you wanted longer answers because most of the questions had yes/no answers. If any voice acting roles for girls open up I'm still available.
11/11/2013 1:30 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
SpectralK

Do you have Skype?: Yes, I do.

What job do you want?: Recorder

Why do you want that job?: Well, I really like the idea of this, and I'd love to be a part of it. I have a pretty good computer, and some prior experience, so I feel that this position would be best for me. I would've applied for a writing position, but it seems you have all of that taken care of, so I'd be useless.

How active can you be for this project?: I can probably spare a few hours out of my day, my schedule is pretty flexible since I only have about an hour of school a day, depending on whether I do it or not...

Do you have a working microphone?: I do, it's a Razer Blackshark, so I'll be able to offer some clear communication.

Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?: Yes.

What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Over Skype would be the easiest and most convenient.

What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Standard Time

Any other information?: Well, I have none that comes to mind. I guess I'll just await a response, and possibly an interview.
11/11/2013 12:38 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter
TMM - TheSydeGuys
Do you have skype?: Yes, it is themusicman1105.
What job do you want?: I would love to become a voice actor.
Why do you want that job?: I have been doing theater and musical theater since I was nine. I love theater and I love Minecraft, so why not combine them? I am currently in school for theater.
How active can you be for this project?: I have a busy life but I could get the lines done before you need them!
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do!
What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Standard Time
Any other information?: Like I said before, I just got accepted into a school for the arts, so I am mainly in high school for theater. I have a resume if you want to see it but some of my highlighted roles are Augustus Gloop in Willy Wonka, the Pirate King in Pirates of Penzance, Doody in Grease, and the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. So I can do various roles, I have done serious before, but I'm usually the comedic relief.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
11/11/2013 12:24 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
Th3xProdigy
Do you have skype?: Yes (jacobsimkins)
What job do you want?: Writer or Voice Actor (Could take either but would prefer writer)
Why do you want that job?: I love to write and I would say I am creative and have good ideas. The voice actor is just sort of one of the things I could do well.
How active can you be for this project?: Depends. I have no school on most of Tuesday, all of Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, planning on getting a professional one for Christmas.
What timezone do you live in?: Pacific Standard (California)
Any other information?: Well I do my own independent YouTube channel. I have 5 videos up and want to keep making more but never find a different or interesting way to make a video. I have always loved Minecraft and want to make a video on it but can't find an interesting thing to do. So I haven't made a video. I would like to do videos with others which led me to this forum. So I found this, thought it was interesting, and decided to apply.
11/10/2013 10:43 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Legit_Ted
What job do you want?: Either Voice Actor or Recorder.
Why do you want that job?: I used to say lines off a script in my sister's cinemas (For her class) so i think I would be good at a Voice Actor, I can commentate aswell. I'd wanna be a recorder because I have a Windows 7 x86 Desktop with Fraps. I've make videos but have never pulbished them because either I never finished them or they were bad.
How active can you be for this project?:As active as you need me to be.
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes.
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?:Yes.
What is the most convenient way to contact you?:On my skype (LegitTedGaming) or my Twitter (@LegitTedGaming, Direct Message) I always check my Twitter whenever I turn on my computer.
What timezone do you live in?:Eastern, Which is New York.
Any other information?:No, if you need any other information you have my contact information.
11/10/2013 7:33 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@cutiebot Congratulations, you have been accepted into Project Foster as a Writer. You will receive a message from myself, containing private details.

@Purgo Unfortunately I cannot accept you at this time. All the female acting positions have been filled, as well as your application was very short. We urge you to reapply for a different position, and with longer answers

@[CHD] LordMonteven Congratulations, you have been accepted into Project Foster as a Recorder. You will receive a message from myself, containing private details.
11/10/2013 11:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
[CHD] LordMonteven
What job do you want?: Recorder/Editor
Why do you want that job?: I have an editing program (Adobe Premier Pro CS6), I have the ability to record with shaders, and I have smooth tracking software.
How active can you be for this project?: I can be as active as I am needed.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I currently do on a headset.
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?: I actually have two, incomtart and LordMonteven.
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Via Skype or Steam probably.
What timezone do you live in?: I live in GMT, no DLS currently.
Any other information?: I have a YouTube channel with work, I have experience, and if you need any info just add myself to either Skype or Steam.
11/10/2013 11:45 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
MagicJulia
What job do you want?: Voice Actor
Why do you want that job?: It's fun to voice act
How active can you be for this project?: Pretty active
What timezone do you live in?: Central
Any other information?: I've got a pretty good mic, so I've got that going for me
(I'm a girl)
11/10/2013 11:29 am
cutiebot
Do you have skype?: Yes, and I will send it to you if requested.
What job do you want?: Writer. If possible, editor.
Why do you want that job?: Trying to refine my script writing skills. As for the editing part, I'm trying to get back into that as well, after a 2 year hiatus. (And I used to make machinimas, if that helps.)
How active can you be for this project?: almost 24/7. Literally.
Do you have a working microphone?: Ye. It's not very good though.
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?: Yea.
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Skype or texting
What timezone do you live in?: -5
Any other information?: If you're looking for any examples from me, I'd like to show you, but unfortunately, all my previous works are on my old computer, which has been wiped. I'm sorry for that, but fuck me if I'm not THE shit.
11/09/2013 3:57 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@Double_ChocolateZ Congratulations! You've been accepted into Project Foster. I will contact you on steam with your expectations as you do not use Skype.

@MSheezies Congratulations you have been accepted into Project Foster. I will contact you on skype so that we can talk about the jobs you have been accepted for.
11/09/2013 3:08 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
MSheezies
Do you have skype?: Yes Skype: GodeNVlog
What job do you want?: Voice Actor/ Recorder/ Editor
Why do you want that job?: Well I have and Average voice which could be used for just and average character. I have a gaming computer and can record at 1080p max settings above 100 FPS. I love to edit. It's just fun. I'm pretty decent in my opinion and I'm dedicated to it. I won't stop editing until it's perfect but I also won't ever edit.
How active can you be for this project?: Pretty active. I have school of course but the moment I can home I can start working on it every day.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes and quite a good one. ATR-2500 by Audio Technica and ATH-M30 Headphones by Audio Technica.
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?:I do. Username: GodeNVlog
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Skype or my Youtube channel via inbox.
What timezone do you live in?: Central US time zone
Any other information?: My Youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/GodeNVlog
11/09/2013 1:18 pm
Double_ChocolateZ
Do you have skype: No, for multiple reasons
What job do you want?: Body Acting
Why do you want that job: I am good at drama, got the top for every play in HS
How active can you be for this project: Ill try to be as active as possible 3-6 hours
Do you have a working microphone: Yep
What is the most convenient way to contact you: Via Steam (PaNiFY), email and PMC
What timezon do you live in?: GMT
Any other information: Im very mature ...
11/09/2013 12:38 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
*Bump*

Script has been written, set is being built. We still have room for a few voice actors.
11/02/2013 2:43 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@MarcasFenix We ask that you be 15 or above. We need deeper voiced people for the roles that we have made. If you think your voice is low enough, please inbox me with a short mp3 of your voice. The decision shall be determined by the higher ups of the Project

@pikakill41 If you wish to apply for something, please fill out the application form.
11/01/2013 5:27 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
pikakill41
Well, I'll apply for that then.
11/01/2013 3:04 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
MarcasFenix
What job do you want?:Voice Actor
Why do you want that job?: Because my mic is pretty decent and I have a voice that impresses people.
How active can you be for this project?:I can try to be as active as I can
Atleast dedicated 1-2 hours
Do you have a working microphone?: Indeed
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?: Yup
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Steam,Skype,Email (Remember this is in order)
What timezone do you live in?: Pasific
Any other information?: Im very mature
10/31/2013 6:17 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
pikakill41
Is there body acting ?

I have plenty of Ideas by the way, Maybe an Zombie apocalypse machinima?
10/31/2013 8:50 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
Yes there is in fact body acting, currently we are already doing a apocalypse machinima. Thank you very much for the suggestion.
10/30/2013 9:43 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FireFrostGaming
Do you have skype?: yes
Why do you want that job?: Because I've recently took up Drama Club at my HS, and I think this might be a great way to great started, as well as some experience. I believe this because while this is a serious project, it wouldn't be as serious as a play in school, pulse I've been wanting to test out my new mic.
How active can you be for this project?: Fairly active, I have little commitments other the school, and a few youtube videos I hope to get back into doing.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, and a fairly good one.
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Skype, a pm, or a email at FireFrostVideos@gmail.com
What timezone do you live in?: MTS
Any other information?: I don't think this counts or will really be useful to the project in any way, but I can do a good Conseula (from Family Guy) impression. Kinda dumb but it's still funny
10/31/2013 5:57 pm
BluePhenillius
Congrats! You're in! PM me your skype info so we can get you started!
10/30/2013 7:10 pm
BluePhenillius
*BUMP*
10/30/2013 12:50 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
Ikillukid_
Do you have skype?: Yup (Ikillukid)
Why do you want that job?: Because I have experience acting and voice acting and am hoping to pursue it in some way.
How active can you be for this project?: Fairly active. I have no other real commitments besides my classes
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?: Yeah
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Either skype, PM or an email to Joshisikillukid@gmail.com . Skype would probably be best though.
What timezone do you live in?: UTC-7 (Mountain Time)
Any other information?: I could also help with set building/terraforming if you'd like.
10/30/2013 1:51 am
BLESS_YO_FACE
Congratulations. You have been accepted into Project Foster. You should receive a contact request on skype shortly
10/29/2013 6:54 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
NOTE:

We are aiming to start the project sometime in early November
10/29/2013 2:17 pm
BluePhenillius
Want an idea of how to set out your applications?

Click to reveal
What job do you want?: Graphics Designer
Why do you want that job?: I've been using such profesional programs like photoshop and i've been using it for nearly 3 years now...Here is a taster! www.linktomypics.com
How active can you be for this project?: I can be very Active
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i do.
Do you have a Premium Minecraft Account?: Yes my name is: phenillius
What is the most convenient way to contact you?: Skype or Steam
What timezone do you live in?: GMT +0
Any other information?: No but i hope you accept me!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome