Minecraft Roleplay ~Series start~ Writer, builders, others

TeneoArtifex's Avatar TeneoArtifex4/23/17 5:59 pm
1 emeralds 387 5
4/24/2017 2:29 pm
bluevsreddab's Avatar bluevsreddab
This is now closed.
TeneoArtifex
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2017 2:29 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
bluevsreddab
ok i have applied and thank you
04/24/2017 2:16 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
bluevsreddab
may i be a body actor?
04/24/2017 2:19 pm
TeneoArtifex
That would be a part of the "others" section. Just make sure you state it and ill get back to you on that. The body actors are somethings that I'm still thinking on. There are some mods that can act as a camera but I am unsure about them. Body actors will be the back up if those mods fail.
04/24/2017 4:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Archer
DeletedUser404
Hello,
I was looking over the form and would love to know if there was a limit to the positions you can apply for. I fancy myself a pretty decent actor and writer. The question I am asking is "Are we allowed to apply to two positions?"
Please get back to me when you are free
-Penguuuuin
04/24/2017 8:07 am
TeneoArtifex
Generally speaking you can decide to take multiple positions. I will be limiting them to only two positions however. The more jobs you take the more work and effort you put in well you also divide attention and use up more energy. Anything more then two you are really pushing yourself and as this is a long term project you have to be in it for a long haul. You can not burn yourself out within a few days of working. So to answer that question, yes you can have two positions if you choose to and no more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome