Minecraft song Parody

travisdoesstuff's Avatar travisdoesstuff1/2/15 4:38 am
2/27/2015 9:41 am
nicktrick92's Avatar nicktrick92
Hello my name is Travis off of the youtube channel https://youtube.com/travisdoesstuff I do minecraft animations and I thought it would be a great idea to combine the talents of a few people to create something amazing. All I need is someone who can write minecraft parody off of any song they like they can even sing it if they like or if they cannot I will also need a singer and a musician to create the backing track. The parody will be uploaded to all of our channels and will hopefully turn out amazing. I will animate the video and am open to sugestions on what I should animate for the video. Thank you
travisdoesstuff
Level 1 : New Miner