NorthDeamonGaming's Avatar NorthDeamonGaming3/16/18 5:08 am history
1 emeralds 265 9
3/18/2018 6:06 pm
NorthDeamonGaming's Avatar NorthDeamonGaming
People needed = 2

====Update====
If you want to join the event, the discord link is

https://discord.gg/PB3CGgK

That is the link to our discord page we have set up. If you have team mate in mind for this challenge invite and let me know and ill add you both to a team otherwise, we can sort you out a team when you join.
==============

Hello guys. I'm looking to start a team tournament that will be recorded and uploaded onto my youtube channel. The aim of the tournament is simple. Teams of 2 will compete against other teams to win points. Challenges against other teams could be a 1 person challenge (A chosen person from each team will compete) or a team challenge (Every person in the team will compete). Challenges could range anywhere from parkour, puzzle maps, minigames etc. This means that there is a wide range of action for everyone.

At the minute i am trying to see if people would be interested in this event as we would need a certain number of people to do this. If you are interested leave you discord name down in the comments just to leave your interest. The plan is to have a prize for the winning team however this is still undecided on what that will be (will be revealed before the event starts though).
NorthDeamonGaming
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/16/2018 4:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
I would be interested, PM me when you read this so then I'll know you're ready for my discord info.
03/18/2018 6:04 pmhistory
NorthDeamonGaming

That is the link to our discord page we have set up. If you have team mate in mind for this challenge invite and let me know and ill add you both to a team otherwise, we can sort you out a team when you join.
03/16/2018 4:40 pm
NorthDeamonGaming
Hello. I have read your message however as i said in the post, we are still trying to so if we can get a good number of people interested before we start moving forward fully. We looking to get at least 16 people for our first event which would be 8 teams of 2. If you keep a eye on this post you can see the number of people that want to. I have posted in other places as well and when we get enough people to move forward, i will contact everyone and ill invite everyone to a discord server then.
03/16/2018 5:21 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Alright, then. I will be keeping an eye on this.
03/16/2018 11:33 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
hmu when you want to record
03/18/2018 6:06 pm
NorthDeamonGaming

03/16/2018 4:40 pm
NorthDeamonGaming
I can't tell you the exact date as I'm still seeing if people want to take part. I want to start the event ASAP so when we get enough people i can arrange recording times then. I will obviously take into account timezone differences as well.
03/16/2018 11:11 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
It would deftly be fun.
Send me a message if this happens one day. I would love to watch it or be a part of it :D
03/18/2018 6:04 pmhistory
NorthDeamonGaming

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome