I do Minecraft videos, and I am starting on YT (Feedback)

Kurochiugo's Avatar Kurochiugo5/30/13 5:36 pm history
5/31/2013 5:08 pm
Kurochiugo's Avatar Kurochiugo
Hello, I have some streaming on Twitch.TV beyond me and I decided to try record some YouTube videos. Frankly I am new to all this stuff so yeah, I have no idea how to tell how I am going with all this stuff beside people actually telling me how well I am doing at this stuff. But to the point

This is my YouTube Channel, I've recorded so far a 4 episodes (+ Special Series) on Minecraft Hardcore (I've actually played hardcore mode for the first time in my life) and I've also done one cinematic for my MC Server 2 years anniversary and also frankly exported one of my streams from Hammerwatch (that is in 360p can't stream in higher resolution, but other YT stuff is in 720p HD)

Maybe you would be so kind to look at my videos and tell me how I am doing at this?

PS: Since episode 4 I have new Condenser Microphone, episodes 1, 2 and 3 ware recorded with normal desktop microphone (the one that satands freely on your desktop and you use it for Skype and stuff). I've tried to improve audio quality from episode to episode so bare in mind that episode 1 might have very shitty voice quality and it changes in episode 2 and changes even more in ep 3.
PS2: btw. My Twitch channel can be found here
PS3: Btw. Of cores I will try to improve myself as times go by, everyone has to start somewhere though.
Kurochiugo
Level 1 : New Collective