Minecraft Village Timelapse Feedback?

DM-Minecraft's Avatar DM-Minecraft1/23/18 5:51 pm
2 emeralds 231 4
1/24/2018 6:14 pm
Nightshade73's Avatar Nightshade73
Hey everyone,

I recently started a new minecraft village transformation series and was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback on it. I'm trying to improve my videos and would love to here what you think of the video. The video is made in a timelapse with me talking over the video with a little music. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

DM-Minecraft
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2018 6:14 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Network
Nightshade73
Build a wall to keep the mexicans creepers out.
01/23/2018 6:27 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Scribe
PapaNyx
I really like the way you incorporated white concrete instead of just cobblestone. Using a wide variety of blocks really helps with build. one thing that you should do with the village is add like a small farm with a windmill not too big though. Another thing that I really like is the incorporation of the landscape giving it sort of the feel of greatness and using the landscape really make it seem more sophisticated. id like to see a watchtower and then you could use the smaller house closest to the center to make a clocktower with a small "hangout area"
01/23/2018 6:27 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Scribe
PapaNyx
I really hope you can visualize what I'm trying to say
01/24/2018 5:00 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
DM-Minecraft
Thanks for the feedback, I actually planned on doing everything you said with the transformation lol. The small house in the centre is going to be a clock tower and I thought I would add a few watchtowers around the village and a windmill is a must, again it won't be to big as I want to blend in with the town. But great suggestions I will certainly included them :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome