Minecraft Youtubers, where you at!?

1 emerald 14 replies 198 views | started 11/15/2017 4:08 pm by Spy Jay
So, to make a long story short I own a server network that consists of RPG servers rather than minigames, RP servers have become unpopular in Minecraft, however, they have been more popular as a Minecraft Roleplay video.

So, if you fulfill the requirements a Youtuber rank is on the table for you, it is equal to a donor rank, with slightly more perks.

100 Subscribers (We'll make an exception at 90 depending on your views!)

An Active Channel

An Average of 60 Views

Message me if you fulfill these requirements, afterwards, you have a choice to do one of the following before officially achieving the Youtuber Rank:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Specific Shout-Out Video

- Server IP in the Description

- Why do you think the viewers should try out the network?

- What's your favorite server in the network?

- What makes you enjoy the server?

- Advertise the Network's YouTube Channel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Series (Within 1 Of The Network's Servers)

- Server IP in the Description (& A Specification On What Portal To Go Through)

- 3 Episodes Long (Afterwards, you're required to continue the series when the rank is achieved)

- Gameplay of the server's purpose, or features ( This means do what the server's intended to do for you, and not do things like just explaining things the entire time with little interaction)

- Video treatment just like your other videos(Editing, Thumbnails, Intro, etc.)

- Advertise the Network's YouTube Channel(Each Episode)

Once again, if you fulfill the requirements & are willing to do one of the options to earn a rank to show for it, the server ip is RoleplayMC.us

Message me your discord (REQUIRED COMMUNICATION), and any questions you may have regarding the server for a better understanding.

Posted by avatar
Spy Jay
Level 21 : Expert Network

14 replies

12/01/2017 4:19 pm
Level 21 Expert Network
Spy Jay
Always accepting!
11/20/2017 11:07 am
Level 21 Expert Network
Spy Jay
Still accepting youtubers!
11/18/2017 8:05 pm
Level 21 Expert Network
Spy Jay
Still up!
11/16/2017 6:38 pm
Level 21 Expert Network
Spy Jay
Offer is still up!
11/16/2017 9:13 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Crafter
CatsacueGaming
Look, this is kinda stupid and rude to people with below 90 subs. I don't even know how to edit! You should take this down, though. Its horrible and rude to leave out people like me.
11/17/2017 5:04 pm
Level 21 Expert Network
Spy Jay
It's not rude, or stupid. We simply believe we wouldn't benefit as much from someone fairly below 100, it's a business decision & my choice to make.
11/15/2017 10:16 pm
Level 21 Expert Network
Spy Jay
Still taking youtubers!
11/15/2017 6:05 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Kitty_Cunt_Bang
hello I am a Minecraft youtube I was wonder if I could get the youtube rank
11/15/2017 8:02 pm
Level 21 Expert Network
Spy Jay
I responded to your message.
11/15/2017 5:35 pm
Level 21 Expert Network
Spy Jay
We'll make an exception for youtubers with nothing lower than 90 depending on the views you get!

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome