My Twitch Channel

Light_Trainer's Avatar Light_Trainer11/22/18 10:37 pm history
2 emeralds 314 5
12/13/2018 11:18 pm
Light_Trainer's Avatar Light_Trainer
((EDIT 08/09/2021: Geez it's been a long time and I had to update the link because that Twitch doesn't exist anymore! Please follow my twitch in the edited link!))

((EDIT 25/11/2018:I like to thank the Mod who changed the post to from Gaming to Youtube since I really didn't know where to put it. ^^;))

Not sure if it would fit here or somewhere else (and if it does and a mod wants to move it then they are allowed) but I did start becoming more active on Twitch recently! And let me tell you there will be shenanigans which is why it's called "L.T's Streaming Shenanigans!"

Click to see my channel! (New twitch!)

What kind of shenanigans you may ask? All sorts!

For example, just a couple of days ago I decided to go against my hatred of horror anything and play Bendy and the Ink Machine (which I planned to have it as my Halloween stream but The Meatly and his crew decided to push back the release to match the Switch so I went and did LEGO Harry Potter instead) and while I was away helping with supper while letting my 3 friends Haos, Gat, and Linkzilla talk, ROOSTER TEETH RAIDED MY STREAM! I was so surprised and then I was kicking myself for it! XD

I did complete up to chapter 3 and will finish on Tuesday November 27!

And after the holidays are over I am planning on doing an Undertale stream! (I work part time as well. ^^;)

So yeah! If you guys are looking for a fun and friendly Twitch channel to follow, my door is open! (Just no friend requests on the PS4 please. I'm keeping that strictly Friends Only. I hate to see the constant pop ups every time I see a request, message, or follow on there)

Thanks for reading guys!

(And once again if a mod wants to move this to a more fitting thread they are allowed. I just wasn't sure where this would be posted best. ^^;)
Light_Trainer
Level 1 : New Explorer