NbdCraft SMP server looking for YouTubers/Staff! IP: nbdCraft.mcserver.ws

nbdSteve's Avatar nbdSteve12/7/17 1:23 am
1 emeralds 183 3
12/7/2017 4:41 am
harmingbird's Avatar harmingbird
nbdCraft is looking for YouTubers!

What is nbdCraft?
nbdCraft is a server that has been developed by me. The server has over 40 plugins which enable things like land claims, trails, crate keys, world guard and core protect to further prevent greifing! There are many more plugins which are specific to the other game-modes.

What game-modes does nbdCraft have?
The main game-mode on the server is survival which has mcmmo to make it more interesting, there are also weekly server events. There is also skyblock, there are 6 islands to explore which are all custom made! There is kitpvp which includes 4 different kits and a custom 50x50 map to play on. Lastly, there is a creative plot world!

Why would I record on here?
The nbdCraft community is growing everyday and it would be a great way to expand your audience! If you get accepted for YouTube rank (300subs or having recorded a few videos on the server) you receive YT rank as well as a lot of bonus claim blocks.

YouTuber Run
The server is run by me, the idea is that fans and subs can play on the server with you! Rather than having a server dedicated to youtubers, other players can be involved as well. I have a small youtube channel that is slowly growing: www.youtube.com/c/nbdSteve

If you are interesting in playing let me know and we can talk about ranks! The server ip is in the post title, I hope to see you online :D
nbdSteve
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner