Need a good song writer for minecraft music videos.

Riftjaw Animations's Avatar Riftjaw Animations12/8/17 9:47 pm
1 emeralds 202 2
12/12/2017 8:57 pm
Riftjaw Animations's Avatar Riftjaw Animations
I need a song writer for animated minecraft music videos. I've tried making my own songs, but can't come up with anything good (I'm good at lyrics, just not the composing). So if anyone would like to collaborate with me on YouTube with this, then I will give a shout to them from my YouTube account. Don't worry, I will give you credit for the songs. This isn't a paid position, but if I get popular on YouTube at some point, then I will direct people to your channel for doing this. To anyone interested, I am looking for songs that aren't typically love songs, and that are clean. If you complete a song, then you can post it here for me to download or something. If I like the song then I will use it, If I don't like it, then I will delete it off my computer, as I won't use behind your back.

So if you are interested, then please let me know.

Sincerely, Skyler Winer (a.k.a. Riftjaw22)
Riftjaw Animations
Level 42 : Master Crafter