Need Actors + Builders

xeriscape's Avatar xeriscape7/20/17 9:05 am
1 emeralds 213 6
7/23/2017 6:45 am
StealingDaPenta's Avatar StealingDaPenta
I've been on and off with this game for quite a while now, i'm just about to graduate high school and I wanna start a career in film making, however, I don't have any interest in a lets play series or something like that, instead, I have an idea of something much "bigger"

Like many people who started playing this game, we all saw it mostly from YouTube videos, in 2011 I started playing this game after seeing the yogscast series "The shadow of isrephel"

And that's where my inspiration is at, I wanna make a film series thru a series of actors and builders to tell a story with the sandbox that we have in minecraft. I have an idea obviously on what I want this series to be, and a basic script written out...
I reach out to you, people of planet minecraft, in order to help me to fulfill this dream I have. I do not have enough friends in this game that are interested in the work that this would take.

Before it's said, I don't care about doing this for the youtube views, I just wanna see how hard it is exactly to direct and write out "screen-plays" and this is a very logical solution in order to get "experience" in the field As it stands write now, I have plotted out ~40 episodes, but can easily be expanded depending on how much traction we get, I ask that if you are interested you are open minded and willing to work with what I can offer. Which is passion and a love for film. I want to be able to say I got my start in film making through a game I began playing when I was around 12 If you are at all interested to be an actor and or builder, please message me directly where I can send you a discord link and we can begin to talk about the details of this project in depth.

I do not care where you are from, what you sound like, what you acting skills are like, or if you have any experience at all in film/theater, I just ask that you have the same passion I have in an amateur film

Looking For

At least 5 builders

1 female lead Character

2 Male Lead characters

A cast of supporting characters who will each have there own major part in the heroes stories

And as many extras as possible

The only requirements I have is that you have a copy of minecraft, A mic of decent quality(no passive static noise) And one day of the weekend off so we can film if you are an actor

Please leave any questions you have in the comments, if you have the question, somebody else probably does do

God Bless and thank you for reading.
xeriscape
Level 1 : New Miner